Christmas At Neverland ✫︎ [Mi...

By bonbonsandbooks

Neverland Ranch was hiring more seasonal help during the holidays. So Noelle Reed, felt extremely lucky to la... More

Christmas At Neverland
Disclaimer & Copyrights:
Cast & Characters!
Chapter 2 ✫Happy Holidays!
Chapter 3 ✫Michael's Thoughts
Chapter 4 ✫ Christmas Wishes

Chapter 1 ✫︎ First Day!

51 8 4
By bonbonsandbooks

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘:

Pʅαყ !

▶︎

Chapter 1, First Day
Noelle's POV!

I was so thrilled to have this new job. I was looking forward to starting work all week long. When I got the call I could not believe that I got it. I wanted it so badly. I was nervous but all I had to do was clean and do what I was told.

This job would not be that hard to do. Not for me. I was a clean freak by nature. My mother's fault really. I could be a germ a phobe as well. That to was her own fault.

I tied my unform on. These dresses seemed old fashioned but kind of cute. My name tag had the place I worked at name on it and my own name Noelle.

I hoped I was going to run into my boss at some point in time. But this mansion was huge and I was told that people hardly ever saw him. If they were they were very lucky to have run into him.

My new boss was Michael Jackson. The King of pop music! My favorite singer. I was happy to be in his house.

It did not matter to me if I got to meet him. This was a reward in it's self for me. I look in the mirror in the locker that I had in the dressing room. I wanted to make sure I looked good in case I happened to meet Michael.

"Welcome, to the team Noelle! I am thrilled to have you here! It is nice to have a friend here" says Anna Kenton. She smiled at me. Happy to see me.

"I am happy you helped me get this job! I am just thrilled to be here" I tell her.

"I can tell. And we need your kind of people here" she tells me. "right now is our busy time of the year. And we need help. Mr. Jackson is often home for the holiday season. And he is always entertaining his friends or family. That is why we are so busy. The place needs to be spotless. Let me show you around here. Then I will tell you what you will be doing" explains my coworker and best friend.

"Thanks Anna"

"You are welcome" she answers.

"New girl? We really needed another girl on the team?" remarks someone.

"Christina be nice" snaps Anna. "this here is your coworker, Christina Wolf. She is here permantiley. And if the boss likes you maybe you will be to"

"I hope so" I tell her.

"Do not count on it. Once I meet that man and I will get him to marry me and all you are going to go. I will hire new help" says Christina. She was beautiful but not enough to get a kings attention.

"She only took the job to try to get to Mr. Jackson. But she fails all the time" laughs someone else.

"Josh get lost" snaps Christina.

"Joshua Banks is one of our head chefs for Mr. Jackson" says Anna.

"Pleasure to meet all of you" I say to them. I did not care for Christina. Or her mind set.

"She won't be here long" says Christina as she wanders off.

"Don't mind her" says Josh. "she is just in a bad mood because she never has met our boss"

"She never will" laughs Anna.

Josh was very handsome. He kept smiling over at me. He had a nice smile. Dark beautiful eyes. And feathery dark hair. Very tan. He was our age. Maybe a little bit older than I was. I could not tell.

"Thanks I won't. What about that tour?" I ask Anna.

I could hardly wait to see the house.

"Right this way. We will follow Josh here to the kitchen area" says Anna.

I follow them both. And music played over head on speakers. Did that mean that Michael might be home? My heart skipped a beat to think about being in the same place as he was at.

"No he is not home. He always likes music playing" says Josh as though he read my mind. "he finds it relaxing"

"Have you met him?" I ask.

"Oh yes but because he tells me how to cook things what to make" says Josh.

"What is he like?" I ask.

"He is a nice guy" says Josh. "decent boss."

"Nice" I say with a smile.

We head into the kitchen. It was huge. Beautiful. I could not imagine having a kitchen as big as this. It was nearly as big as my own apartment that I had. Stunning marble flooring. Large stoves. I would love to cook in a place like this.

"Wow!" I gush.

"Nice huh?" asks Josh. He tells me a little bit about the place. Then Anna shows me the dinning room.

"We are in here and the living rooms alot. The place needs dusting. Cleaning" says Anna.

There were so many trees up for Christmas. Each tree had a different theme to it.

"It is so wonderful. I never saw anything like this" I gush. I was going to love being here.

"It really is a nice place to work" agrees Anna.

I follow her to the other rooms.

"Only one place is off limits" she mentions.

"What is that?" I wonder.

"His bedroom. He has Christina clean it once a week" she tells me. "he does not like alot of people in and out of his private quarters"

"I do not blame him. He really never got much privacy" I tell her. "the poor man"

"Agreed and that is why we do as we are asked or we can get fired" she points out.

"I would not want that" I say.

"So, you will be cleaning and helping out Josh with the kitchen and dinning hall area" says Anna. "those will be your daily duties. Can you handle it?"

"Of course, I can" I tell her as I nod my head.

Then I begin my work. Josh helps me as he shows me what needs to be done. I had to take the trash out and the dumpster was all the way in the back. It was a walk to go back there. It was chilly to. It was wintertime in CA.

I think I spotted a orange fox wandering by the trees out back. Neverland was huge. It was so lovely. I would love a tour one day of the outside to. It was so magical. I glance around.

And look up at the stars. Feeling happy to know that sometimes Michael was looking up at the same view right there. Where I was. I shiver with delight.

I see a shooting star. I close my eyes and make a quick wish. I wished to meet my boss. That was the only way I was going to get to meet him. If my wish came true for me. Then I might get to meet him. One day.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...