MY AMOR !! Qubool Hai 🪄

By Author_Adi

Book language will be hindi + English So hello fairies.... Let me just give you a clear and brief introduct... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTERS part 1
CHARACTERS part 2
CHAPTER 1 (edited)
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7 (rishta)
CHAPTER 8 (plan)
CHAPTER 9 (1/3) happiness
CHAPTER 9 (2/3) Options
CHAPTER 9(3/3)
CHAPTER 10 (jazbaat)
NEW COVER ✨
CHAPTER 11 (Shareek-e-hayat)
!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!📯

CHAPTER 6

73 5 0
By Author_Adi

'Noor lekin tumne Tu kaha tha ki uncle bahar gaye hai aane tak raat ho jayegi'...aleena asked while looking at her with confused stares.

Noor was about to say but aina insisted her stay for some more time. cause they are hanging out together like this after along time.

'Accha Noor thodi der ruk jao hum phir saath nikal te hai '...aleena said Noor nodded while looking at ayaan's fading figure and took a deep breath.

'baccho un teeno ki baaton pe dhyan maat do aur yaha ajao '..dadi called them lovingly and they went towards her while nodding.

While arsal drag ayaan and ziadan out of the shop. taking glance at aleena.

'Arre bhai kya kar rahe ho,aaj uska katal ho hi jata'..zaidan said while clenching his jaw in anger.😡

'Dadi ko nhi dekha tha kya,waise tu kabse ladkiyon se ladne laga hain?...arsal asked with furrowed eyebrows and smirking.

While zaidan eyes catch the man,who didn't say anything from past 10min standing beside him.and arsal and zaidan put their one hands on his shoulders.

'Tujhe kya hua,bhai iske chabi gir gayi kya andar?..zaidan asked with a bored expression.

'Giri nhi,lekin control karne wali dekh gaye shayad!..arsal said with a teasing stares while ayaan got out of his thoughts.

"kuch bhi haan bhai,mai tu ye sonch raha tha ki mere bhai's ko koi ankh utha kar nhi dekhta ,wo ladkiyon ke samne nhi tik paaye,ek ku ghatiya aur ek grumpy budha bol diya"..ayaan said while controlling himself not to laugh.and arsal roll his eyes.

'Wo nautanki,jabse mile hai sar ka dard ban chuki hai'..zaid said shutting his eye's in frustration.

'Iska matlab ap ki is ladki se pehle bhi mulaqat hui hai'..ayaan asked curiously with a surprised.
______________________

😸 Flash back. 😹

'Mr malhotra i told you to cancel the deal with that company, was it done or not?There is adulteration in their company's material and we can't take any risk,I want it to be cancel by evening.'...zaidan said with cold voice on call .
he was coming towards his car with a coffee And suddenly he heard loud voice which came from where he has parked the car.after reaching there he saw that his fav car got dents and head light was out of the car and a girl was standing back facing him.

What the hell? Andhi ho kya,dekhkar nhi chala sakti!...he said while removing his goggles and looking towards her with a rage eye's.

While she Turned to face him and but got lost for God knows in which khayali pulao.(gundi looks pe mar gayi).😉

Oooh,hello tumse he baat krra hoon.pagal ho kya?..zaidan asked roughly ,which angered her .

'Oye Mr!!pagal kisko bola,apne rishtedaar samjha hai kya,kya problem hai tumhare haan!..aina said while putting her hands on her waist.

'Itni badi car thukdi aur mujhse puch rahi ho,problem kya hai dimag hai ya aise he agayi duniya me'...zaidan said with a straight face.

'Tu..tumhe dekh kar chalana chahiye tha na,dimag ghutno (knees) me rakhkar ghar se bahar nikloge tu aisa he hoga,uppar se meri car ko zakhmi kar diya'..aina said with irritating and nervous voice and looked towards her car with a crying face.

'Are you serious, meri car park kare hui thi, agar drive karne nhi aata tu ghar se lekar he kyu nikalte ho,pata nhi kaha kaha se ajate hai nautanki'..zaidan said with a unbelievable look making her gasp in fear.

'Ha..haan tu sahi jagah park karna chaahiye tumko,koun loser itne badi car bich sadak pe park karta hai'..aina said while going towards him but her foot got hit to stone and she bumped into zaidan and the coffee which he was holding was fell on his suit.

'Shit ye kya kiya tumne bewakoof?..zaidan yelled this time gaining everyone's attention.while aina was looking at him dumbfound and guilty.

'Ohhhh i am so sorry,galti se hogaya wait I'll bring you the tissues'..aina said and was to go but zaidan stop him.

'Tum mujhse dur raho,nhi chahiye mujhe kuch bhi,maine sahi se park kiya tha sadak tumhare baap ki nhi hai jo apni marzi se chala rahi thi'..zaidan said with frustrated tone while looking at her.

'Aaaaaaa,mere baap pe nhi jana,agar maine shuru kiya na,you will doubt your eixtance.tum jaisa namoona maine aaj tak nhi dekha ,ladki maafi maang rahi hai aur tumhare choi moi nakhre he khatam nhi hore hai'...aina said with narrowed eye's.

'Ohhhh please just get lost,shukar karo I stopped myself otherwise you would have been in the hospital by now'.zaidan yelled again while shrugging his shoulders.

'Kya kaha tum bhi shukar karo ki mai ja rahi hoon warna aaj tumhare khair nhi thi'..aina said with a scary face cause her phone starts ringing.(bach gayi beta tum)

'pagal,idiot,she is a disaster aise logon pata nhi pagal khane wale khula kaise chudte hain '..zaidan muttered under his breath and left from there.

Flash back ends.

______________________

Waah bhai waqai ladkiyan mile hai,bhaiyan sher Tu ladkiyan sawa sher,accha hai mai bach gaya '..ayaan said in disbelief and start's laughing out loud like a mad man.

(Ayaan beta abhi apke Tu sidha kawe udenge)

While arsal grab ayaan's neck harshly and said kaha khade hai hum 5th floor pe,yaha se dhakla na tu haddiyan bhi khi khi karne lagegi. Shiver run down in ayaan's body looking at the height and suddenly the light's went off the mall.

'Arre ye ko kya ho gaye ab, andar chalte hai dadi aur inaya pareshan hore honge '..arsal said went inside followed by zaidan and ayaan .

'Off ye lights ko bhi abhi jana tha'..inaya said with a sad face.

'Dadi,inaya ap dono thik tu haina'...arsal asked while the trio came inside with flashes.

'Haan beta hum thik hai,lekin aleena kaha hai baccho?...dadi asked to Noor and aina who sit beside dadi,as she told them not move from there cause it's to dark.

While zaidan glued his eyes in phone and ayaan was leaning towards the wall,looking at someone.and arsal got worried after hearing dadi.

'Dadi,aleena tu dress try karne gaye thi,uska phone bhi yehi hai'..aina said looking towards dadi.

'Accha mai lekar aati hoon aleena ko tum baitho'..noor said instantly as she just want to leave from there.

'Be careful beta,it's to dark'..dadi said and noor nodded and was about to stand up and suddenly her leg got stuck in the cloth and she falls on the ground with a thud.

'Noor beta sambhal kar bola tha na,bahut zyada lagi hai kya '..dadi asked while standing up to look her with others.

'Dadi ap baithiye mai dekhta hoon,koi apni jagah pe se nhi uthega 'ayaan said with cold voice went towards Noor and bend down to see her.while zaidan look towards to his pagal aurat and aina ignored him.

'I...it's okay kuch nhi hua hai '..noor said hesitantly and was trying to stand but her ankle got sprained.

'Ap please baithe mai check kar raha hoon na, mujhe dekhne dijiye 'ayaan said and threw a hard death glare towards her.and she gulped hard in nervousness.

While arsal went towards the changing room to see aleena,his heart was beating fast he doesn't want anything to happen her like the last time.

'Koi hai,Arre kisi ku meri awaaz nhi arahi hai,lagta hai sab ke kaan ke parde dry clean hone chale gaye,aina Noor koi tu ajao yaar hume bahut darr lagra hai '..aleena yelled with scary voice while sweat sharted forming oh her head.

'Oooh kitna chikte ho tum,gala hai ya loudspeaker'...arsal said with signed in relief while standing in front of her changing room.

'Kya kaha apne,chikoo nhi tu kya gana gao ami je tu ma ya phir nachoo taki mall khali nhi band ho jaye hamesha ke liye'..aleena said while gritting her teeth in frustration. And she knows who it was.😒

(Ye jungli billi kabhi serious nhi ho sakti arsal thought).

'Accha ye phone lo aur jaldi bahar aao dadi tumhare liye fizool me pareshaan hori hai'..arsal said (dadi ya tum hayee) while passing the phone to her but suddenly she again shouted and opened the door, run towards arsal and hugged him tightly while closing her eyes in fear .and here our boy and was still in dilemma to understand what happen cause first his ear drums and then his body both went in coma.while she was not in a condition to react.arsal back hit the wall and the phone fell on the ground.

'Kya hogaya tum thik tu ho,aisa kyu chilaya tumne '..arsal asked worriedly.

'Wo....wo andar crocodile ki masi hai'..aleena said nuzzling her face in crock of his neck.While arsal closed his eye's.cause after this the CEO got and emotional damage.

Crocodile ki masi?..arsal asked confusedly.

'chipkali hai andar,humare paas gayi wo'...aleena said.

he faced palmed himself.thought kaha phas gaya,jungli billiyan kabse chipkali se darne lagi and was about to push her but got shocked when he touched her.while aleena get back to reality when his cold hands touched her bare shoulder's and blood rushed to her cheeks and eye's widened in shock due to sudden things she didn't zip her dress and suddenly the lights came back and her eyes met with those unique beautiful pair of hazel eyes,which was in a still shock.both of them felt something run throughout their whole body.and the world stop for them,after few seconds arsal come back to his sense when he heard man,who was coming in their direction.arsal hurriedly grab aleena's waist an went inside the changing room .due to reflex action aleena clutched Arsal's shoulders tightly.

'Ye ap kya kar rahe hai'..aleena said while stuttering like a hell she could feel his one hand on her bare back.which was too much for her poor heart from their recent interactions.🤭

'Dance kar raha ho tumhe karna tha na chalo'..arsal said with a tight smile.and aleena looked at him unbelievably.🙄

but arsal eye's got stuck on the mirror,aleena turned to see where he was seeing and again shouted like there is no kal.arsal ear's got deaf for sure.😵‍💫

'apko sharam nhi aate ankhen nicche kare'..leena said and pushed him.while her cheek's got painted with a red Asianet paint .😾

'Jab mujhe hug kiya tha tab tumhare sharam kya shopping pe chali gaye thi'..arsal said start's moving towards her.while aleena move backwards and suddenly her bare back touched the cold mirror a gasp left her mouth.

'Aleena kya hua sab thik hai na,why you were shouting like that mai andar aao'...aina asked while knocking on the door and arsal stopped himself and look towards the door with a challenging smirk on his face.

aleena's eyes widened in a shock after looking at him like this for the first time.her world turned upside down.😂

'Agar darwaza khola na tu humse bura koi nhi hoga hum batare hai apko'...aleena whispered in low voice while standing beside him covering herself with a Dupatta.

'Kay kar logi tum haan, awaaz tu sahi se nikal nhi rahi hai ab tumhare,chikoo na chup kyu ho gayi,jungli billi'..arsal whispered in his husky voice while leaning towards her.aleena closed her eye's when his lips touched her earlobe ,and got shocked when she heard that name.while arsal pulled her towards him and slowly his hands slide inside her dupatta making aleena to feel sensation in her body.his fingers touched the zip of the dress and closed it.while aleena tightly held the edge of the dupatta.unknowingly a smile appeared on arsal face as he saw his effect on her.

'Aleena mai andar a rahi hoon'..aina said while opening the door and here aleena's heart beat increased like a machine wale mountains.📈and arsal was looking at her with teasing stares.

'Hum thik hain,and i am coming out in 5min!...aleena said while pushing arsal aside and peeking out of the door.

'Okay,jaldi aana '..aina said and went away.

While aleena took a deep breath to calm her racing heart, but her breath got hitched when he sees arsal with that not so innocent look.

'Maan Tu kar raha hai,ki apka chahre ka naksha bigad doon,kya ye wahi hai jisse hum pehli baar mile the'..aleena muttered under her breath with a angry face .

'mai wahi hoon pehle he dimag ki kami hai,zyada sochoge Tu waqt se pehle khuda ko pyaari ho jaogi and sorry'..arsal said but last word was to low and went out .while aleena got another shock after hearing the sorry.

'What was that their is surely something Wrong with him today.360 degrees change hazam nhi hori hai baat and that sorry kya mai koi sapna Tu nhi dekh rahi hoon'..aleena said with a confusedly

Oof, bhai waha se kaha se Arre ho?...ayaan asked with a sarcastic smile

Wo..wo..mai Before arsal could say anything aleena came from behind and with her red cheek's and stand beside dadi .and she noticed noor who was sitting on the chair.

Noor kya hua tumhe?..aleena asked with a concerned face and Noor said 'it's is just a little sprained'..aleena concel her.

'mai samaj gaya bhai baat yaha tak pahunch gaye aur apne ladla ko nhi bataya'..ayaan said with a smug look.while noticing aleena.

'wo mai call karne gaya tha,yaha pe awaaz nhi Arre thi' arsal fought back while smacking his head.

'Dadi ap sach me bahut pyaari hai,apne aur inaya ne tu humare special time me chaar chand laga diye'..noor said with puppy eye's and innocent face.

'you are the coolest dd' aina said while hugging her.and aleena look towards her with a questioning face and she said dd mean's dadi.

'Accha dadi ab hum chalte hai,apse aur inaya se milkar bahut accha laga'...aleena said while looking towards dadi lovingly.

'Baccho mujhe bhi tum logon se milkar bahut khushi hui,rab tum logon ko bahut saare khushiyaan dein'...dadi said with huge smile and the trio hugged her and inaya also joined them.

Arsal,zaidan and ayaan looked at them with a little smile on their faces.like dadi just choose their begum's for nikkah.😁

'Inshallah phir mulakaat hogi '..inaya said excitedly.and they nodded with a smile

'Zaroor hogi,yaad gar bhi hogi'..dadi whispered to herself.

The girls went out after giving a nervous,angry,cute look's towards their bad boy's.
---------------------

tum dono ko kya hogaya,where you guys are lost?...aina asked after seeing aleena and noor who was in their dream land.

Ha..haan kuch nhi bas thodi se thakan hori hai'..aleena said while looking outside the window.

Lekin bahut maza aya nhi kiya,dadi kitne sweet hai ,wo humare saath kitna jaldi ghul mil gaye thi!!...noor said from behind .

'Wo tu hai wo bahut acche hai,unhone ek bar bhi hume ye ehsaas nhi ki we don't match their standards aur kitne jaldi friendly ho gayi thi na aur inaya bhi she is so beautiful and cute'...aleena said with a exciting smile.

'Sahi kaha,lekin wo teen langur bade wo khaas karke wo bhudha were pain in head,maan tu krra tha uska khoon kardon' ..aina said while gritting her teeth.

But wo third wala kafi cool tha, accha ye batao behen tum us bechare ke piche haath nhi muh dhukar kyu padi thi'..aleena said in confusedly

'Haan aur wo tumhe pagal aurat bol raha tha,tumhe socho aur tum usse grumpy bhuda akhir majra kya hai'..noor said dramatically.

'ye kya tha, Haan...aur wo bechara nhi hai ye wahi namoona hai jiske car thuki thi maine...galti se!!!....aina said with pout and head down.

'Kyaa,tum hume ab batati ho'...aleena and noor said together eyes widened in shock.

Just take a chillax guys maine handle kar liya na,aur usne zikr bhi nhi kiya usse incident ka,darr gaya mujhe se'..aina said with a smirk.and the girls face palm them self.

'accha suno mujhe bhi kuch bolna tha tum dono ko '..noor said hesitantly while playing with her fingers and aleena look towards her with furrowed eyebrows and aina was looking at her from the mirror.

'Wo...wo...zara sal wo jo third wala tha na wo wahi hai Mr.stalker'..noor dropped the bomb and put her palms on her ear's.

After hearing her aina suddenly pulled the breaks making their eyes widened in shock and due to a sudden break aleena held dashboard in reflex action and noor jumped on her sit.

'Kya kar rahi ho aina,abhi kuch ho jata Tu '..aleena said with horrified manner by putting her palms on her heart.

'Arre mera chodo isse pucho,ek min idhar dekhna batane ke liye kya alag se lafz jud rahi thi ya din'...aina said in sarcastic tone to noor who was looking here and there.

'Ya rab aaj ke liye bahut hogaya pehle he ab hum behosh ho jange'..aleena said while putting her hand on forehead.

'Tum dono chinta maat karo ,usne zaroor mujhe pehchana nhi hoga'..noor said nervously.

'Tum bas dua karo ki usne pehchana na ho warna,pehle aankhein dekhkar dewana hogaya ab Tu chahre dekhna ke baad pata chale roz humare piche bhi ajaye tumhare liye'..aina said

Lekin wo banda mujhe waisa nhi dekha,you are dam sure noor?...aleena asked and noor nodded in positively.

***********************************

Please do the votes and comments and tell me how was the chapter.

want to give any suggestion dm me on Instagram : Author_Adii

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 14.4K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
24K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
1M 70.9K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...
15.1K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...