𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑷𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬

By Fravoritetransboy

𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now s... More

𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀!
𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑬?
𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫
𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑹𝑬𝑫
𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺
𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯
𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑬
𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮
𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵' 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫
𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬
𝑺𝑯𝑬
♥︎𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒♥︎
𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻!!!
𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑴𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑳 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑭𝑭
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐌𝐑.𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀

𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

5.7K 188 32
By Fravoritetransboy

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦"

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭"

༺♡༻

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 knocking from my door I peaked my head out from under my covers glaring lightly, I was never really a morning person even when I was human I never liked waking early. I slowly got up but as I walked to the door wrapped up in my blanket I saw a bag with a little note on it.

I ignored it for now and opened my door "what?" once I saw it was Yuuji I smiled a little "hi Yuuji" he smiled back waving, "um i'll give you a minute to get dressed but we're going to pick up the last second year student" I yawn "ok just give me a few minutes" I hummed, he nodded "ok see you in a bit!"

I shut the door and flopped right back down on my bed going right back to sleep.

"Y/N!"

My head snapped up "i'm up, i'm up!" I groaned "Y/n wake up we have to go" Yuuji said shaking me awake "ok, ok just stop shaking me" I stood up slowly rubbing my eyes "you can get out now" I mumbled, yuuji looked at me questionably "I promise i'll get dressed".

Yuuji got up and left the room glancing back at me. I looked at the bag curiosity taking over me, I looked in the bag and saw a really pretty looking fabric. I pulled whatever it was out of the bag it was a gorgeous looking dress.

I smiled at it, I saw the little note and decided to read.

'A welcome home gift :)

-Gojo, and Yuuji'

I huffed, getting changed I slid on the dress and smiled softly. I left my room finally, and walked to find yuuji.

He was waiting along side the black haired boy and...Gojo...ugh.

Yuuji glanced at me and waved happily a small blush on his cheeks, the black haired boy glanced over at me he blushed and looked away.

I waved at Yuuji with a smile hugging him "thank you for the dress! It's so cute!" Gojo pouted "I'm the one who bought it.." he mumbled. I rolled my eyes, Yuuji poked my side I scoffed "thank you Satoru" I mumbled, his dumb cocky side started to show as he leaned forward cupping his ear "what was that?"

I grabbed him by his collar pulling him closer so my mouth was by his ear "thank you so much Satoru~" I said in a whimpery tone causing him blush.

I let him go and walked away. We left the school and I held Yuuji hand playing with my ring, while walking i'd notice Gojo glance at me then looking away.

I scoffed and kept my attention on anything else but him. He'd stopped walking and so did the others "she should be here any moment" he stated. I hum and turn to Yuuji "can we get some food?" I asked, he glanced at me "sure!"

We hurried away to get food.

Gojo watched as Y/n and Yuuji walked away looking all happy. He sighed running his hands through his hair, Megumi noticed Gojo's odd behavior which Gojo always acts weird but never like this.

"Oi Gojo" Megumi called out, Gojo hummed while still keeping his attention on Y/n "what's up with you? You're acting weird...more than usual" Megumi asked, Gojo chuckled trying to play it off "aww you think i'm weird" putting his hand over his heart "i'm hurt" he pouted.

Megumi clicked his tongue "i'm serious" Gojo dropped his pout "i'm fine Megumi,I promise" he stated, ruffling the boys hair. Megumi swatted his hand away "whatever..."

Gojo was infact lying his ass off, ever since Y/n came back she's all he could think about. Every time he looked at her with nothing but love behind those pretty blue eyes, she stared back at him with nothing but disgust and annoyance. He wanted her to look at him like she did Yuuji-no how she looked at Geto.

At even the mention of his name Y/n grew happy, he wanted that treatment. he craved it. he needed it. He always wondered what would happen if it was him who asked her marry him. Not Geto.

Even though he would never admit it a small part of him grew to hate his best friend. Even when explaining the situation to Yuuji he grew jealous knowing she'd choose Yuuji's proposal over his any day. Even though she knew Gojo much longer than Yuuji.

A part of him knew Y/n would be mad at him for killing Geto, Hell he was mad at himself but every bone in his body wanted her to come running to him for comfort, clinging to him but she didn't.

She resented him, she wanted nothing to do with him. And it shattered his heart into pieces.

Why couldn't she just move on?!

She grew an attachment to almost everyone she knew, Shoko being the one of the only people she truly loved apart from Geto. Nanami was stand off-ish with her at first but they both grew close, her and Mei mei got along. Hell she even cried when Haibara died?! She only ever talked to him three times!

Deep down Gojo knew she'd never cry from him as she would Yuuji, Haibara. Especially not like how she cried for geto, and that hit him straight to his core. He wanted her to care about him but he knew she never would.

He wanted her to care about him like he did her. But that was just asking the impossible.

"We're back!"

Gojo snapped out of his thoughts seeing Y/n and Yuuji come back. Y/n was eating a cake pop while Yuuji had on big goofy glasses.

Gojo watched as Y/n leaned up against a pole looking a tad bit upset. He decided to test the waters and walked over "why you lookin so upset pretty girl?" she glanced at him before looking away "i'm fine..." sh muttered. He tilted his head "you sure?" She rolled her eyes "yes. I'm fine." she looked away.

Gojo sighed "alright..." she took at glance at him "wait-I..." he looked back at her a spark of happiness hit his chest, "do you ever miss him?" she asked, he frowned realizing she was asking about Geto "sometimes" he mumbled walking away.

Yuuji came over smiling "come on I think I see the new student!" Gojo watched as her smile grew "oo really where!" his heart throbbed 'god fucking damnit' he cursed in his mind looking away from the woman.

The brown haired girl put her things in her locker, she glanced at the two males "I'm Yuuji itadori!" Megumi hummed and looked away "Fushiguro" she stared at before sighing. Yuuji frowned "she took one look at us and sighed" he muttered looking down sadly.

"Oh wait hi I'm Y/n!" the dead woman said waving, before letting out a small gasp "you're so pretty!" she complemented. The brown haired girl stared at her and smiled "I'm Kugisaki Nobara, and this is now my wife" she said hugging Y/n who didn't mind the hug and hugged her back.

Gojo scoffed silently. Megumi looked at Gojo "Are we going somewhere from here?" Gojo chuckled "we do have all three of you together, not to mention two of you are from the countryside" he hummed "so of course we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"

Both Yuuji and Nobara jumped with glee "Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!" Megumi looked confused while Y/n chuckled and looked away getting bored. Her eyes scanned the crowd when she could have sworn she saw a man looking way too much like Geto.

Doing a double take she saw the person wasn't there anymore. She sighed 'brain this joke isn't funny...' she thought to herself following the group.

They arrived at an old gross looking building, cursed energy flowing out of it. Staring at it she sighed "oh boy..." she muttered hearing Yuuji and Nobara chew Gojo out for lying to them.

Y/n wasn't paying attention as she leaned on Yuuji resting her head on his shoulder as he held her hand. In her calm state she felt something hot and slimy lick the palm of her hand, her eyes shot open and she jerked her hand away "what the fuck?!" Yuuji looked down at his hand "sorry!" He slapped his hand as Sukuna laughed before disappearing.

Y/n stared at her hand in disgust as she wiped her hand off on Gojo's shirt "gross..." he clicked his tongue "hey don't his spit on me!" he shouted trying to rub the spit off.

Y/n laughed "oops" she smiled shrugging her shoulders, Gojo felt his face getting hot and he quickly looked away. He cleared his throat and said "I want to know what all of you are capable of, just think of it as a field test."

He stuffed his hand in his pocket "Nobara, Yuuji, you two go exorcise the curse inside that building" Nobara glanced at the building while Yuuji spoke "Huh? but I thought only curses could exorcise curses, right? I can't use any jujutsu yet." Gojo looked back at him.

"You're basically half a curse already." Gojo began explaining boring stuff and y/n started to space out twirling a piece of her hair. She snapped back to reality when she saw Yuuji and Nobara walking in the building, she quickly followed behind him but she felt someone grab her arm.

"Nope you stay out here. Can't have you helping out Yuuji." She rolled her eyes and sat down next to Megumi "I think i'll go to." Megumi muttered, but Gojo quickly cut him off "Don't push yourself. You're still recovering." Megumi looked at his teacher in confusion "but someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori, right?" Gojo nodded.

"True. But the one we're testing this time is Nobara." Y/n sighed out of boredom.

After a few minutes a curse jumped out the window Y/n glanced up "ew it's so ugly..." she muttered, while Megumi stood up quickly ready to attack it when Gojo held up his hand "just wait" he muttered. Suddenly the curse exploded, Y/n relaxed as did Megumi.

Yuuji and Nobara exited the building with a child following behind them, Y/n tilted her head "who's kid?" Yuuji shrugged "we found him in the building." He stated. Gojo and Megumi walked the little boy home. Y/n leaned on Yuuji yawning, holding his arm she closed her eyes slowly falling asleep.

He glanced down at her smiling softly, Gojo came back over "the boy got home safe! Now shall we go grab some food?" Nobara jumped up, while Yuuji stayed in his place not wanting to wake Y/n up. "Steak!" "Sushi!"

"Got it!" Gojo pointed to Megumi "what do you want?" but the boy ignored him so he turned and started walking away, Yuuji carefully picked up Y/n and held her bridal style (hehe).

Gojo looked over and felt his hand twitch...'Calm down, calm down...' He let out a sigh of annoyance. Guess he'll just have to love her from afar.

A/n: Y/n don't even know what's to come yet....hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good day/night.

This is Yn dress: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.5K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
56.1K 1.6K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
87.3K 3.2K 24
━━━ 𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻 in between a crossroad, she needs to choose what path to take─𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴...
273K 8.3K 48
- 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n struggles with a strange ability that recently manifested. to make matters worse, her me...