𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐈𝐑

By AnneClinton

Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet... More

¡AESTHETICS & IMPORTANT INFO.¡
1|¡See You Again¡
2|¡New Destinations¡
3|¡Oh Boy! Karma Is A Bitch¡
4|¡Devil As A Teacher¡
5|¡You're Impossible¡
6|¡I Wanna Be Yours¡
7|¡The Fault In My Stars¡
8|¡Not Again, Ugh!¡
9|¡When Did I Say I Hated You?¡
11|¡Cloudy With A Chance Of Rain¡
12|¡Trouble In Paradise?¡
13|¡Impenetrable¡
14|¡Covetousness¡
15|¡I Like Your Smile¡
16|¡She's Back¡
17|¡Pangs¡
18|¡A Forbidden Temptation¡
19|¡Whispers Of Desire¡
20|¡Dawn's Secret:Silent Glances&Untold Vows¡
21|¡Melodies Of Longing¡
22|¡Whispers In The Rain¡
23|¡Hearts On Fire¡
24|¡Whispers Of Tomorrow¡
25|¡"Your passion for..."¡
26|¡The Weight Of Words¡
27|¡Tangled Webs¡
28|¡Renaissance¡
29|¡Confessions and Promises¡
30|¡Schrodinger's Spark¡
31|¡Marisa¡
32|¡A Psychopath Ex¡

10|¡I'm Sorry¡

497 12 21
By AnneClinton

"Is it too late to say sorry?" -Justin Bieber

Chapter Theme Song : Sorry (Justin Bieber)

••

Angry!

I was raged, no one, especially not my student has had the audacity of talking back at me. With her, it's different - she has wings and with time, those wings would be cut off. As much as she was bold, she could never match me. I see how threatened she got by me, if not mistaken she's terrified of me. No matter how strong she showed.

"You should keep certain things to yourself, so you don't look defenceless"I told her, she didn't bother looking up. She just opened the passenger door and got out of the car, taking the lead into the building.

This should be interesting. It's going to be fun watching the all bravado being small and weak before my eyes. I met her speaking with the front desk assistant, asking for directions. She'd rather ask anyone but me, so I did what I knew, interfered and asked her to follow me. Unwillingly she gave in and strutted behind few steps further away from me.

"You don't always have to act strong" we were in the elevator , heading for my office on the fifth floor.

"I'd rather not have to owe you anything than seek for solice"

I twitched my lower lip in a smirk and responded to my phone. Knowing who it was, I growled at the screen. What does she want? How many times do I have to spell it out so she could understand, I'll never be the vulnerable guy she wants. It's been nearly ten years, when is she going to get over her feelings?

M: I do not understand you. How many times must I tell you, nothing will ever happen between us? I will not say it again, the next time you bombard my phone with texts and calls, I'll BLOCK you. Don't push it.

I'm honestly on the brick of cutting ties with everything that had to do with Marisa. Family and business or not - she will never give up, which was honestly tiring. She doesn't expect me to have something with her, after that illicit affair with my friend. She has no self respect, always ready to go down with anyone who showed interest in her. That was none of my business, except she keeps pushing my buttons.

I turned to see her sitting on the couch with a bunch of books laying on her laps, engrossed in what she read. I won't lie she's beautiful, heavily endowed - one might think she's matured. She doesn't behave like most teenagers, which was one thing a lot of older guys looked for in women. Not me, I wouldn't be found frolicking with just any female - talk more my student.

"Have you seen any thing that intrigues you?"walking around the desk then sitting behind the office table.

"Everything's quiet interesting so far. Can I take these two with me? I'd make sure it's returned in perfect condition" you could hardly tell how thrilled seeing how her face shone at me.

"Sure. Before that, come over here. There are a few things we need to go over" that was the last informal sentence. I guided her on what I was working on, she picked up real fast. I was impressed, indeed she's a very smart and intelligent young girl. Still beats me as to why she could easily fall for Jared. I hold nothing against him, nevertheless, I don't think she knew what she's gotten herself into. He's my blood; yes - yet it still doesn't mean I'm fine with whatever he gets himself into.

"We should get you home. I don't want to exceed the time" I wrapped up on the files opened in my desk. I will take it home to get it finalized.

"Thank you for today, Mr Torres" she told me.

"It's alright. And, Hailey, I'm sorry if I ever created the impression of hating you" by how her eyes widened, she was bemused. I didn't blame her, for I myself did not understand why I said what I said.

"Umm. ..it's fine, I'm sorry too. For being rude and disrespectful" waving it off, I lead us out of the office to the elevator. Back to where we came from, had to drop her home then head for my place. I cherished my privacy and personal security, hence, I hardly received visitors at home.

Once I made sure she was safe, I drove to my house a few distances away from theirs. Memories from the first day they moved here flooded my imagination. She must've thought peeping from the distance was being discreet, had she known I was quicker in sensing.

Phone pinged.

Who's it again?! Hope it's not Marisa, cause I'm not going to take it likely this time around.

Trent: Hey, you home?

What's he on about now?

M: Just parked, what's going on?

Trent: I'm coming over.

And now my space is being invaded, if not for the fact he was my best pal, I wouldn't agree to having him. Trent and I have known each other since first grade, when I saved him from two bully's who wanted to frighten and steal his lunch. We've been best pals since then, and truthfully he's one of the few people aside the Torres' who knows me.

"Hey, Cairo" my pug came running to my feet. I got him when I first moved here, since then it's been just the two of us.

"I missed you too" rubbing him, he followed me into my bedroom. Went into my closet to pick a lounge jogger, discarding the ones on my body. Putting the worn clothes in the laundry bag, then heading into the bathroom. I'd have preferred putting my clothes in the washer yet, I was going to wash my bedding tomorrow, so it'll be best to keep them for only this evening.

"Let's go downstairs for dinner, you like that , don't you?'' leading us downstairs to find Trent just arriving. Tell me why I gave him a key to my place. Now I wished I hadn't taken the decision which gives me headache.

''To what do we owe you this visit?'' Cairo went over to him.

"Can't I come over anymore?'' you just don't come over. Knowing you for so long, I'm acquainted with your ways.

''Who's it this time?'' cutting to the chase, going into the kitchen to get the cereal for Cairo before making mine.

''Want some?'' I asked.

''Okay''he responded.

''I'm listening, what happened this time?''

''You know I told you about this babe and I. How we kept in touch for a while, and when I decided to move on, she keeps sending text messages proclaiming her undying love towards me - ''

''You need to settle down bud, your chauvinistic ways aren't helping you'' sitting around the dinning table, consuming my bowl of cereal.

''I will when I find the one. And just by the way, have you seen the new student?'' here we go again. Trent can never spot a beautiful lady, irrespective of the age, and not avoid her or keep his roaming lustful eyes to himself. He simply gives no care about that.

''She's 16; not in your league. That's if you do not want to be a pedophile''

''Technically speaking, she is of age to be in a relationship. Secondly, she's turning seventeen in a few months. Lastly, have you seen her shape? That body can qualify as an adult, what am I bickering about - she's got everything most older girls would love to have, some going as far as getting under the blade'' I can't listen to him.

''You need help, don't pull any tricks on Hailey. She's not one of your many women''

''And why are you defensive over her? Is there something am missing?''

''The difference between us is : I do not mix business with pleasure. Most especially, not with my student. You should know me better''

''So you wouldn't mind me asking her out?'' I shot him a deadly glare.

''See? I knew it, you've a keen liking towards her''

''I do not. She's seeing Jared, any ideas you may be having - get rid of it'' and I wasn't bluffing.

''Let's assume there was no Jared in the picture, which won't still be a problem if you had eyes for her''

''I do not appreciate bringing school conversation into a normal talk we're having which doesn't have to do with me''

He tried to steal into our talk but I didn't indulge him. One thing about him, he never backs down. Never - also learning about the possibility of me being her mentor due to my father's persistence. Looking at how brilliant she was, it was likely to get her ready in a short period of time.

''I got a call from Marisa, she was weeping throughout the phone call. What did you do?''

''Nothing I have never said before. She's suffocating - for how long must I tell her I don't love her? If she wasn't a successful international top model and fashion blogger, I would've said she's dumb. Are there no other guys in queue for her?'' I was fed up with Marisa.

''They are not Max Torres. Not even your cousin was enough to tie her down''

''Jared was only eight - do you think the Marisa we know would ever go for a guy eight years younger?''

''Marisa is unpredictable'' we laughed, recollecting her affair with our friend. Though they both kept saying it was a moment of weakness - both of them being drunk, what happened to the second and third times? Was I to blame for rejecting her advances by pushing her into his arms? When she's ready to own up to her fuck ups just like Herold did, I may threat her as we were in our teen days. But for developing amorous affection for her, its not possible.

''I'm staying the night, old man's been taunting me with settling down , meeting his business colleagues daughters to make a decent choice from. I am tired of being rounded up everywhere I go" he said.

''Then settle down, instead of moving from one woman onto another''

''I will when I am ready. There are lots of distractions to commit to one person''he blabbered and I shook my head. What a jerk.

''You are sick''

~

______________________________________________

A/N : Thank you for your continuous support, I'm highly flattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8M 368K 65
★★★TOP 5 WATTPAD ROMANCE NOVEL (reached #5)!★★★ When Sera's new art teacher mistakes her for a model and demands that she strip naked, sparks start t...
33.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
2.6K 56 13
When a motivated student falls for her teacher... Andrea Davis: • 20 years old • American • Lives with her brother • She's not a very social type...
300 6 21
Isabella is a normal girl from California and studies at the starlake high. She is 17 years old and isn't really popular in her class. Her bestfriend...