i miss you, im sorry | p. bue...

Por favifties

elizabeth williams and paige bueckers had been best friends for as long as anyone can remember. however, paig... Más

☆ info.
☆ playlist.
☆ cast.
☆ prolouge.
☆ chapter 2.
☆ chapter 3.
☆ chapter 4.
☆ chapter 5.
☆ chapter 6.
☆ chapter 7.
☆ chapter 8.
☆ chapter 9.
☆ chapter 10.
☆ chapter 11.

☆ chapter 1.

2.8K 59 25
Por favifties

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

~ instagram + narrative.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

.

..

...

caption : goodbye hopkins, hello huskies! 🎓🤍
liked by haileyvanlith, camila.jenkins and 97,145 others

comments

camila.jenkins : yayy! cant wait to see you gorgeous, i miss you, congratulations! 🤍
     ↳ elizabethwilliams : i miss you too, thank you!

amayabattle : congrats love! ill miss youuuuu 💋
     ↳ elizabethwilliams : ill miss you toooo 🫂

haileyvanlith : congratulations, i cant wait to see you again lizzy !
     ↳ elizabethwilliams : HAILS I LOVE YOU I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUUU

load 1047 more..

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

FORCING HER EYES OPEN AS THE PLANE LANDED, elizabeth yawned and pulled her airpods out of her ears. she stayed seated as the flight attendant had instructed until the passengers were told they could move from their seats to retrieve their carry-ons and such.

lizzy reached under the seat in front of her and pulled out her backpack. she unzipped the top and searched through until she found what she was looking for.

paige watched from across the plane as elizabeth tilted her head back and chugged down her water. she had never been more mesmerized in her life. paige had to be close to losing her mind, she thought to herself as she watched elizabeth close the cap on her bottle and make her way off the plane.

lizzy, who was unaware of anything or anyone around her, quickly got off the plane and walked over to the baggage claim. she wasnt there for long before she spotted her white suitcase. she hurried over, grabbing it off the moving machine before it could get away from her.

after retrieving her bags, elizabeth headed outside. she had order an uber while she was waiting for her bags, and checking the app, lizzy realized her driver wasnt there yet. elizabeth pulled out her airpods and put them back in her ears, scrolling until she found a playlist she decided was suitable and pressed shuffle.

elizabeth was scrolling through instagram when somebody bumped into her from behind. looking up from her phone, she turned around to apologize to whoever it was. instead of being faced with a stranger, elizabeth was stood face to face with her ex best friend-friend, paige bueckers.

it had been a good while since she had been this close to her, and elizabeth could say that paige was just as beautiful as she was all those months ago, maybe prettier if it was possible. but on-top of all of this, what was paige doing here? elizabeth hadnt heard what university paige was going to, not that she expected to hear from anyone.

elizabeth held paiges eye contact, her head slightly tilted up due to the fact that the blonde was 6ft and she was 5'9. elizabeth forced an eye roll to break the tension between them and moved forwardly slightly, suggesting at paige to move.

paige, on the other hand, was star struck. she had been wandering with her head down when she collided with the brunette, and now she didnt know what to do. after realizing that elizabeth had moved up, paige nodded her head in an apology way before walking past her, looking over her shoulder at the brunette before continuing to her own uber.

thankfully, this was when elizabeths uber decided to pull up in front of her, and her driver got out of the car before popping the trunk and heaving elizabeths suitcases inside the car. elizabeth got in the backseat of the car with her airpods still in when the driver had asked her where she was headed to.

"1356 storrs road," elizabeth calmly said, her driver nodding and starting the car.

elizabeth unpaused her music and zoned out for the rest of the drive, her head facing the window as she looked at the scenery of the place she would be calling home.

the ride passed quickly, and sooner than she knew it, elizabeth was stood facing the east campus of uconn. she had already gone to the front desk and asked for her room key, so elizabeth made her way in.

hoping she didnt dent her luggage, elizabeth dragged the suitcases up the stairs and finally made it to the 3rd floor of the campus. apparently all of the basketball team was staying here, so elizabeth let her mind wander about who she would be sharing a room with as she slide her key through the pad.

the lock clicked, and elizabeth headed in. she doubted that anyone would be here this early, considering it was only the first week of august. elizabeth had her head down, putting her key in her bag when she heard a throat clear.

slowly looking up, elizabeth peered through her lashes, looking directly at the face of paige.

"uhm, i think you have the wrong room," paige was the first to break the silence and tension between the two girls.

"are you sure you dont have the wrong room?" elizabeth questioned, immediately getting defensive.

"yes, my key says 23, what does yours say?"

paige appeared so calm to elizabeth, when in reality she was just as nervous as elizabeth was.

hoping she had the wrong room, or even the wrong side of campus, elizabeth reluctantly pulled out her key, meeting the dreaded '23' in big, bold letters.

"nope, mine says 23 too," elizabeth eventually replied.

paige shrugged her shoulders before leaning back down on the couch in their main room, and elizabeth looked at her in shock. how could she be this calm? the two of them, who hadnt spoken in over 6 months? what was elizabeth going to do.

"uhm, ill.. be right back," elizabeth spoke quickly before sliding out of the room.

how was she supposed to do this?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

j speaks !
hi! this is my first book so im so very sorry if this isnt good, but first interactions of lizzy and paige!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.5K 1.4K 22
The first mistake Kazzi Kovers made was running a Paige Bueckers twitter fanpage account while being the basketball star's self-proclaimed rival. The...
167K 3K 40
Violet Auriemma Sophomore at UCONN and is also a Volleyball player. No, Geno's not her Dad but her Uncle. Paige Bueckers Sophomore at UCONN and on th...
105K 1.1K 24
Maddison Silverston and Paige Bueckers never got along, Paige and Maddy always fought to be the number one of the country, that rivalry leed then to...
93.7K 2.1K 26
addictions, the temptations that flow within the mind until it completely suffocates you. In utter awe as it creeps its fingers across your body till...