Hinged, Grown and Sexy

By HiPaul2

Divine Jackson is driven. She's always had people to take care of, and that list barely included herself. So... More

1. Problem Solver
2. Unhinged
3. The Book
4. Backtrack
5. Welcome Home
6. Tasting
7. Rhythmic Romance
8. Spoken Fun
9. Ferris Fairytales
10. Save the Date
11. It Suits You
12. Seductive Plans
13. Night Cap
14. More and a Half
15. Reclaim Time
16. Roll Bounce
17. Baecation Errands
18. Full Sight
19. Lovers and Friends
21. Ties That Bind
22. Blood over Water
23. Whispered Confessions
24. Memory Replay
25. Soft Needs
26. Party Prep
27. Trouble Bach

20. Secrets and Dresses

194 12 0
By HiPaul2

Sucking him deeply into my throat, I curled my tongue around him and twisted my hands to massage the length I couldn't reach. The moans that escaped his lips were a sweet symphony that took residence in my wet heat, and I couldn't resist pulling a dripping hand from him to rub circles on my clit.

It was fucking perfect looking up at him while his dick practically tattooed itself into my throat. Even more perfect than the indecent drips of saliva and arousal flowing from his length and my cunt.

We were both a wet mess, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

"Fuck, those lips feel so fucking good." Eli didn't bother silencing his moans, and adrenaline filled me that someone might notice. "Wet that dick up. Just like that."

My fingers dipped into my entrance in tandem to each of his moans and shallow thrusts. Liquid arousal was pooling in my hand as I fucked myself and sucked him deeper.

Curling my fingers to rub against that raised, soft button my g-spot, I moaned wildly as the sensations overwhelmed me and gushes of cum spilled from my entrance. Though, I was sharply pulled out of the boneless feeling of my orgasm by Eli taking his dick from my mouth.

"Pet." He tutted with disapproval. "Did you cum by yourself?"

Oddly, the feeling of shame that accompanied scolding filled my chest. I wondered if something was wrong with me when that same feeling made me want to make him proud. I wanted to please him, not disappoint him.

Who knew sexual mind games could work on me?

"I'm sorr—" I started, but Eli pressed a finger to my lips to silence me.

"Get up and bend over the balcony."

Wordlessly, I stood and bent on the balcony. In this position, the underside of my breasts scraped lightly against the concrete, and I suddenly realized that I had similar scrapes on my knees. With the way Eli's body was pressing into mine from behind, there'd likely be matching ones on the fronts of my thighs that pressed into the concrete lining.

I couldn't feel the fabric of his sweatpants anymore, so he must've slipped them off when I turned. Now, there was only the feeling of his tip sliding back and forth across my seam while his mouth lined up next to my ear.

"Wouldn't it have been better to cum all over my dick where everyone can see how fucking nasty you are?" He inquired softly, ignoring my moans and pleads from his teasing. "You want to show them how much you want me to cum inside that pretty pussy of yours, don't you?"

I nodded mindlessly while I overlooked the people below us with hazy vision. Pleasure was the only thing I could think of, propriety be damned.

My hips were rutting against his tip in futile attempt to push him inside, but Eli wouldn't budge. It wasn't until a sudden warmth coated my nipples when his syrup coated fingers rubbed along my skin that he sunk the head of his dick into me.

"I'm going to lick that off when I'm done fucking you, pet. So, be a good girl and scream for me." He ordered and slapped harshly into my aching pussy.

A cross between a cry and a scream escaped my lips, and I threw my head back into him as he pulled and tweaked at my nipples while burying himself deeper and deeper into my molten walls. The arch of my back rubbed him against that magic spot inside of me without rest, and unbelievable pleasure was coiling in my stomach.

Skin slapping against skin punctuated our moans and groans, none of which were quiet. Even though none of the people below had bothered looking up, a woman a floor below and a couple balconies over had just opened her balcony door.

My breath hitched, and my knees touched as I erupted, but Eli never stopped his movements. Tension had begun tightening my body and somehow heightening my pleasure as I worried the woman might see us.

"Eli." I tapped on one of the hands encircling me and gripping the balcony railing.

Still, he didn't stop moving but rather slowed his strokes to an ungodly speed that made my toes curl.

"Say the word, and I'll take you inside." He promised.

Except... no part of me wanted to go inside. There was nothing like this intoxicating elixir of fear and hedonism. While the thought of being caught was erotic enough, the actuality of it happening made my pussy clench around him.

How sinful it would be if the woman saw us, and Eli kept fucking me?

So, I shook my head and pushed back to meet his slow, torturous thrusts. My ass jiggled each time our bodies met, and I bit my lip with the desire to cum again.

The man of my most delicious desires chuckled softly behind me and pressed a kiss to the top of my spine before speeding his strokes back up. The heat of him made me feel like he was melting me from the inside out, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to swallow him further.

My breasts bounced heavily, and I didn't bother quietening my moans. Let them see how Eli could break me and mend me together at the same time.

As if my thoughts had caused it, the woman suddenly turned and looked up. I froze when her eyes widened in shock, and for some reason, it unlocked my orgasm and I came loudly.

My eyes had only closed for a brief moment from the feeling, but when they opened again, she was pulling the door shut as quickly as possible and shutting the blinds. I would've laughed if Eli wasn't holding my breasts tightly as his thrusts became more frantic.

"She should appreciate that she got to see my pet cum all over this dick." He commented, but it sounded almost pained.

Pushing me down so that my nipples were firmly against the concrete railing, Eli slapped my ass before gripping my hips tightly to slam into my sopping heat. The rough feel of the concrete made me cry out so by the time Eli finally spilled his hot seed inside of me, I was cumming again right along with him.

When he pulled out, we were both breathing heavily, and I could feel the gooey mixture of our cum beginning to seep out of me. Shockingly content, I hummed and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

Too spent to move, I let Eli wrap his arms around me once more to pull me up and against his chest. He turned me to look me over and settled his hands over my ass.

"I've waited so long to have you like this. So utterly mine that you don't give a fuck who sees." He smiled and nuzzled my cheek against his. "I couldn't imagine you any better, Divine."

And then he bent, as promised, to suck my nipples into his mouth.

Through it all, only one fact sounded in my mind: he said I was his.

🐞

Walking into work on the next day, I felt like I was gliding on air. So much so that I'd completely overlooked the unusual buzz in the office.

"You're smiley today." Claire observed while regarding me suspiciously.

"Am I? I hadn't noticed." I responded, shrugging with a permanent smile on my lips.

I walked by her smoothly to walk into my office, but I didn't even get a chance to fully settle and start work before Claire informed me of an impromptu meeting with Avery. He wasn't one for spontaneity, so the request instantly put me on guard.

As I once again walked down the hall, the complete 180 of my mood clued me in to the odd behavior of my coworkers. People were whispering amongst themselves, and some of the female partners were shooting glances at Avery's office door.

What was wrong with everyone?

I opened my mouth to ask Avery's assistant, but the elderly lady had never been one for patience. She ushered me into the office with barely a hello, and the door was shut almost as quickly as it opened.

Turning from the door with a furrowed brow, my eyes widened at the two men before me. One that I was used to seeing in the office, and one I was used to seeing in the bed laying next to me.

"Dezmon?" I gaped in shock.

Familiar, bronze skin wrapped in a custom Armani suit turned toward me in response. He was as tall as I'd remembered, but slightly more muscle clung to his lean body. His hazel eyes glinted with recognition, and a smile was framed by his low-cut beard. 

The note that he'd attached to the flowers had spooked me, but I never would've thought he would show up at my job. My house? Sure, but never my place of work.

"Good, you two know each other. That should make this much easier." Avery nodded, and anyone could tell he was pleased with himself.

"Make what much easier?" I asked, my eyes bouncing from each of them.

Dezmon had chosen to remain silent as he openly admired me with an attractive smirk on his face. Smug, secretive bastard.

This certainly wasn't the happy surprise he was likely hoping for.

"I'm assigning Dezmon to the Clinton case. As your partner."

The same Clinton case that I'd been putting my heart and soul into and bleeding myself dry for? The same Clinton case that was putting me directly on the partner track?

Dezmon had been here a hot second, literally, and somehow he earned the client I had to prove myself over and over again to even be considered for. If any situation called for yelling and screaming, it was this one, but I didn't have that luxury.

"I understand you're unsatisfied with the pace of the merger, but I assure you I can handle this." I gritted out after throwing a sharp glare in Dezmon's direction.

"I've worked with Henders and Jason, the company that's merging with Clinton." As if I didn't already know who they were. "Avery thought I could lend a different perspective and help smooth things over." Dezmon finally piped up, taking a few steps in my direction.

"For all intent and purposes, you're still lead on this, Divine. Dezmon is a recent addition to the firm, and we felt his expertise would be best suited for this."

"We" meaning the partners, which meant this was more than a simple team-up. This was a test, and I couldn't afford to fail. So, I packed up my pride and forced a smile on my face.

"Looking forward to working together again, Dezmon."

🐞

It was just my luck that the first day my ex and I were working together would end up being a late night. AKA the perfect cherry on top of my worsening mood.

"We aren't going to get much work done when you're glaring at me like that, Dove." Dezmon said without looking up from his stack of files.

"I was getting things done fine without you."

With a sigh, he put down his pen and gave me his full focus. It so rarely happened that he dedicated to anything fully besides work that it had always unnerved me to have his eyes on me like that. I felt like a traitor that I found it attractive.

"Divine, I've never doubted your capabilities as a lawyer, and we know each other well enough to appreciate the work ethic we share. Business isn't personal, and if it all works out, you get a promotion. It's a win win."

"They made you junior partner when you signed on, didn't they?" I sighed.

"Would I have changed firms for anything less?" Dezmon scoffed, and we both chuckled at the truth of his statement.

All at once, my anger deflated. The blatant boy's club had been a punch to the gut, but one of the things I'd always liked about Dezmon was that he never underestimated me. A shark knew a shark when it saw one.

"So, what are you getting out of this other than that?" I asked as I leaned back and crossed my arms.

He matched my posture with a beaming smile.

"I get to work with the most capable lawyer here." In terms of compliments, this was a big one for him.

Dezmon felt that compliments on looks were platitudes in comparison to compliments on ability. Before we started dating, I'd watched him shower compliments on women and never see them as equals. And he wanted equality above all else in a life partner.

It made me wonder why Dezmon wanted back on my good side, and how much trouble I'd be in if I let him.

🐞

"Shit, shit! I'm sorry I'm late!" I said as I rushed toward the seated forms of my two closest friends.

Neither looked very impressed, but they also didn't look surprised. Hyacinthe shook her head and pointed to the changing room with an open curtain right in front of where they were sitting.

"The dresses are in there, we need your final choice today." She said.

I dropped my bag unceremoniously on the edge of their couch and practically ran my ass in the room. Pissing off the bride-to-be wasn't on my list of to-do's today.

"Working again?" Olivia called through the green curtain.

"Yeah. I had to finish a few things up, but I should be a little less busy since they gave me a partner." I responded, not really paying attention to the dress I was putting on until I needed someone to zip me up. "Zipper?"

In response, Olivia pushed open the curtain enough to zip me up after gesturing for me to spin.

"You've worked with the person before?" She asked, starting to pull up the zipper.

"Yeah...it's Dezmon." Her hands instantly stilled at the top of my spine, and I quickly spun around and fully pulled back the curtain for Hyacinthe to see the dress.

Both my friends stared at me with gaping holes for mouths while I busied myself with checking my reflection. The dress was a work of art, and the silk of it made me look like I was draped in liquid lavender. Unfortunately, the thin straps and loose neckline made me feel like my boobs were hanging on by a thread.

Definitely not this one.

"Did you just say you're partnered with Dezmon?" Hyacinthe asked.

"I believe that's what she said, Hyacinthe. The better question is, does Eli know he has competition?"

Choosing to ignore Olivia's question, I walked back into the fitting room and pulled the curtain shut. Eli definitely didn't know, and it was part of the reason I couldn't look at them in the eye right now.

"Girl, we've seen you naked, we are not afraid to pull back this curtain." Hyacinthe warned, her voice sounding much closer than it had been just a moment ago.

Shit.

"Fine, fine. Let me put this dress on first." I sighed.

As soon as I pulled the strapless dress on my body, I knew this would be the perfect maid of honor dress. The diamond detailing along the square neckline and the deep slit for my leg were the cherry on top of its almost mermaid shape.

Separating the curtain, I turned for one of them to tighten the corset back, and when I spun around they both gasped. If I knew I'd get that reaction I would've tried this dress on first while I dropped the news.

"It looks better than the pictures." Hyacinthe gushed, excitement palpable in her aura.

Even dressed in jeans and a hoodie, I knew she'd make the most beautiful bride. Well, that was before her eyes narrowed when she remembered Dezmon existed.

"You better tell me Dezmon isn't going to be causing drama at my wedding, Divine."

"We're just working together." I shrugged, turning to admire myself in the mirror but somehow still catching their disapproving gazes.

Neither had ever really cared for Dezmon. Like me, he was often consumed in work, which made the few run-ins he'd had with them brief and borderline rude. There was little energy he could spare for things he didn't view as important, and my friends weren't at the top of his list.

Olivia had originally tolerated him since he was at least my equal in salary and profession, but Hyacinthe always held firm that I deserved more. It wasn't until Dezmon and I had broken up the last time that the final nail was put in the coffin.

I told them that he had the choice between a promotion and our relationship, and he'd chosen the promotion. What I hadn't told them was that he'd proposed.

We often discussed marriage as part of our partnership, and I always imagined I would say yes. It was perfect on paper. Dezmon worked as much as me, wanted the same things as me, and damn near was me in male form.

But something was always missing. We had lust and attraction, but there was no passionate embrace or vulnerable moments. We understood each other's drive, but there wasn't much room for love.

So, I said no, and he left anyway. And I'd felt... relieved.

"You should tell Eli." Olivia advised. "And that dress makes your ass look fat." She praised.

"I plan to tell him. I just haven't found the right time."

"You spent the whole weekend with him, and you didn't have time to mention your ex of five years." Hyacinthe asked in disbelief, and as much as I wanted to be upset with her, I wasn't.

I always wanted friends that would tell me the truth and call me out when I was wrong. There had been plenty of times we'd put each other in our places, and we nursed each other back to health every time.

This lie was wrong, but Eli was so right. Too right.

"I promise I'll tell him. Just don't mention it to Justice yet. Please."

Shock and discomfort colored my engaged friend's face, but she nodded anyway. When it came down to it, our loyalty to our friendship was worth a lie of omission every once in a while.

"You can't ask her to do that—" Olivia started.

"Just until the Double Bach. I'm not going into my marriage with a lie on my conscious." Hyacinthe stated.

We'd started calling the joint bachelor and bachelorette the Double Bach, and it was a little over two months away.

"Just until the Double Bach." I promised, and I hoped that I could keep it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
899K 49.2K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
32.7K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
5.2K 267 35
Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To prepare, she took on two jobs, striving fo...