Legacy of Thunder: Kizumi's V...

By typhomarangsparl1

an epic tale of self-discovery, as Kizumi strives to forge her own path while carrying the legacy of her lege... More

Chapter one: The red haired pirates

About the characters

19 0 0
By typhomarangsparl1

Name: Kizumi "The Black lightning" Roger

bounty: 1,500,000,000 berries

nickname(strikes fear and respect from pirates and marines):Demon of the Blue

nickname(sengoku): Grand Fleet's Hope

nickname(garp): Will of the Hero

nickname(rayleigh): Dark King's Light

nickname(gol d roger): Queen of the Seas

Affiliation: Pirate (Solo)

Appearance:

Kizumi Roger, a 15-year-old pirate, bears a striking resemblance to her legendary father, Gol D. Roger. She possesses jet-black hair that flows down to her waist, framing her piercing blue eyes that hold a spark of mischief and adventure. Kizumi's attire reflects her rebellious nature, as she wears a tight-fitting dark red crop top that accentuates her toned physique. She pairs it with a flowing navy blue skirt that allows for freedom of movement, and black combat boots that echo her determination to conquer any terrain. Symbolizing her heritage and the legacy she carries, Kizumi proudly dons her father's long coat, its crimson hue representing the fire that burns within her.

secondary outfit: 

top:

bottom:

Accessories: Kizumi adorns herself with meaningful accessories that represent her bonds with influential figures in her life. Garp and Sengoku, revered figures within the Marines and her mentors, have gifted her a pair of earrings. One earring features a golden anchor symbol, representing her unwavering determination and strength, while the other earring bears the Marine emblem, symbolizing her respect for justice and her bond with her mentors.

Rayleigh, her father's trusted companion, has presented her with a necklace. The necklace bears a pendant in the shape of a lightning bolt, crafted from a rare blue gemstone. The lightning bolt represents her Devil Fruit ability and serves as a reminder of her celestial power. Rayleigh, her father's trusted companion, has presented her with a necklace. The necklace features a pendant in the shape of a radiant sun, crafted from a rare golden gemstone. The sun represents Kizumi's radiant spirit and her ability to illuminate the path towards freedom.

Weapon:

Kizumi wields a remarkable sword known as "Kaminari no Yami" (Thunderous Darkness). This sword was passed down to her by Silvers Rayleigh, who recognized her potential as both a warrior and a bearer of her father's legacy. Kaminari no Yami is a sleek and elegant katana with a jet-black blade that seems to absorb all surrounding light. The hilt is wrapped in black leather, adorned with lightning-shaped engravings, symbolizing Kizara's control over electric power.

The unique aspect of Kaminari no Yami is its ability to channel Kizumi's Devil Fruit power, the Pika Pika no Mi, enabling her to unleash devastating black lightning strikes. When the sword slices through the air, it crackles with untamed energy, instilling fear in her enemies and earning her reputation as "Black Lightning."

Devil Fruit Ability: Pika Pika no Mi (Glint-Glint Fruit)

Kizumi possesses the Pika Pika no Mi, a Logia-type Devil Fruit that grants her control over light itself. With this power, she can transform her body into light, granting her incredible speed and the ability to move at the speed of light. Kizumi skillfully integrates her light-based abilities with the black lightning produced by Kaminari no Yami, creating a fearsome combination that strikes fear into the hearts of both marines and pirates.

Haki Abilities:

Kizumi has been trained by the legendary figures of her father's era, honing her skills in all three forms of Haki:

Observation Haki (Kenbunshoku Haki): Kizumi possesses exceptional observation Haki, enabling her to anticipate and dodge her opponents' attacks with remarkable precision. She can sense the intentions and presence of those around her, giving her an edge in battle.

Armament Haki (Busoshoku Haki): Kizumi's armament Haki allows her to coat her sword, Kaminari no Yami, with a powerful invisible armor. This enhances her striking power and enables her to bypass the defenses of Logia users, making her attacks even more formidable.

Conqueror's Haki (Haoshoku Haki): As the daughter of Gol D. Roger,Kizumi possesses the rare Conqueror's Haki. Though she is still honing this ability, her mere presence can exert an overwhelming pressure, causing weaker-willed individuals to collapse or become immobilized.

Daggers:

Kizumi carries two sleek and lethal daggers strapped to her thighs, known as "Kurai Kaminari" (Dark Thunder). These daggers have obsidian-black blades with jagged edges, giving them an ominous appearance. The hilts are designed with lightning-shaped motifs, mirroring her connection to thunderous power.

The Kurai Kaminari daggers are expertly balanced and deadly in close-quarters combat. Kizumi wields them with exceptional speed and accuracy, using them as a complement to her sword skills. The daggers' blades are infused with Haki, allowing her to pierce through defenses and strike with precision.

crush: akainu

Wanted Poster:

Name: Kizumi "The Black Lightning" Roger

Bounty: 1,500,000,000 berries

The wanted poster features a striking depiction of Kizumi Roger, known as "The Black Lightning." Her image portrays a youthful yet determined visage, with jet-black hair cascading down to her waist and piercing blue eyes that exude a sense of adventure. Her expression carries a mixture of confidence and mischief, hinting at her rebellious nature and formidable abilities.

The poster emphasizes her affiliation as a solo pirate, highlighting her independence and refusal to align herself with any crew or organization. The title "Demon of the Blue" looms ominously above her name, striking fear into the hearts of pirates and marines alike. It signifies her notorious reputation as a fearsome adversary who strikes swiftly and mercilessly.

Beneath her image, the poster showcases a series of epithets and titles that reflect the respect and awe she commands from various influential figures:

"Grand Fleet's Hope": This nickname, attributed by Sengoku, acknowledges her potential as a leader and a symbol of hope for the Grand Fleet, inspiring others to rally behind her cause.

"Will of the Hero": Garp, recognizing her unwavering determination and heroic spirit, has bestowed upon her this title, symbolizing her commitment to justice and the preservation of peace.

"Dark King's Light": Rayleigh, the Dark King himself, acknowledges Kizumi as a guiding light, carrying on the legacy of Gol D. Roger. This title signifies her role as a torchbearer of Roger's will and the embodiment of his indomitable spirit.

"Queen of the Seas": The most revered title of all, attributed to her by none other than Gol D. Roger, her father. This epithet signifies her potential to rule the vast oceans, inheriting the legacy of the Pirate King himself.

The poster also includes a description of her appearance, highlighting her black hair, piercing blue eyes, and her distinctive attire. It emphasizes her rebellious nature with a tight-fitting dark red crop top and a flowing navy blue skirt, symbolizing her freedom and determination. The iconic crimson long coat, passed down from her father, serves as a visual reminder of her heritage and the fire that burns within her.

Additionally, the wanted poster acknowledges her powerful weapon, "Kaminari no Yami," a jet-black katana capable of channeling her Devil Fruit ability, the "Pika Pika no Mi." The description mentions her control over lightning and light, striking fear into her enemies and solidifying her reputation as "Black Lightning."

The poster concludes with a list of her Haki abilities, including her extraordinary proficiency in Observation Haki, Armament Haki, and her possession of the rare Conqueror's Haki. These formidable skills further establish her status as a formidable opponent that should not be underestimated.

Name: Akira "The Feline Tempest" Sakamoto

Affiliation: Marine (Admiral)

Appearance:

Akira Sakamoto, a 35-year-old Admiral of the Marines, possesses a commanding presence. Standing at six feet tall, his muscular build and piercing blue eyes exude determination and authority. His silver hair, styled in a slicked-back manner, adds to his distinguished appearance. Akira is often seen wearing the classic Marine Admiral uniform, consisting of a white coat adorned with golden epaulets and Marine insignias, symbolizing his high rank and commitment to justice.

Devil Fruit Ability: Neko Neko no Mi (Cat-Cat Fruit)

Akira possesses the Neko Neko no Mi, a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows him to transform into a full-sized black panther or assume a hybrid form, granting him feline attributes and abilities. In his hybrid form, his appearance combines his human features with enhanced agility, strength, and heightened senses. This Devil Fruit power grants him the ability to move swiftly and silently, making him a formidable opponent.

Akira's mastery over his Devil Fruit abilities allows him to exhibit incredible reflexes, cat-like agility, and heightened senses, especially in low-light environments. He can also communicate with other feline creatures, enabling him to gather information and gain support from his animal allies.

Haki Abilities:

Akira has honed his Haki skills to an exceptional level, showcasing mastery in two forms:

Armament Haki (Busoshoku Haki): Akira's armament Haki allows him to coat his limbs and weapons with an invisible armor, significantly enhancing his offensive and defensive capabilities. His sword strikes and physical attacks become even more potent, capable of bypassing the defenses of Logia users.

Observation Haki (Kenbunshoku Haki): Akira possesses highly developed observation Haki, granting him heightened perception and the ability to sense the intentions and actions of his opponents. This allows him to react swiftly and effectively, evading attacks with remarkable precision.

Weapon:

Akira wields a legendary katana known as "Shin'en" (Divine Flame). The blade of Shin'en is forged from a rare and durable material, granting it exceptional sharpness and strength. The hilt is wrapped in white silk, adorned with intricate golden engravings of flames, symbolizing Akira's burning resolve to uphold justice.

Shin'en possesses a unique ability to channel and amplify Akira's Haki. When infused with his armament Haki, the blade emits a fiery aura, enhancing its cutting power and allowing it to slice through even the toughest defenses. This makes Shin'en a fearsome weapon in the hands of the Feline Tempest.

Personality:

Akira Sakamoto is known for his unwavering dedication to justice and his commitment to protecting innocent lives. He upholds the Marine's principles with utmost sincerity and believes in the power of justice to bring about positive change. Despite his role as an Admiral, he remains humble and down-to-earth, valuing the lives of his subordinates and civilians above all else.

Akira is a strategic thinker, analyzing situations carefully before taking action. He is calm under pressure, maintaining a composed demeanor even in the face of adversity. However, his determination to bring about justice can also ignite a fierce and unrelenting passion, earning him the moniker "The Feline Tempest."

Relationship with Kizumi Roger:

Akira Sakamoto and Kizumi Roger have crossed paths on multiple occasions, each upholding their respective ideals and responsibilities. While their roles as a marine and a pirate might place them on opposing sides, they share a mutual respect for one another's abilities and unwavering determination.

Name: Takeshi "The Howling Beast" Mori

Affiliation: Pirate (Captain)

Devil Fruit Ability: Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit)

Appearance:

Takeshi Mori, a 28-year-old pirate captain, possesses a rugged and muscular physique. He stands at six feet three inches tall, with short, spiky black hair and intense amber eyes that reflect his fiery spirit. Takeshi's attire consists of a dark red captain's coat over a black shirt, adorned with various pirate symbols and trinkets. He wears sturdy black boots and dark pants, ready for any challenge that comes his way.

Personality:

Takeshi Mori is known for his fierce and unruly nature. He is ambitious and driven, seeking power and dominance over the seas. He has a deep disdain for authority, including the Marines, and believes in personal freedom above all else, often clashing with those who stand in his way. Takeshi is hot-headed and impulsive, relying on his brute strength and Devil Fruit abilities to overcome obstacles.

Devil Fruit Ability: Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit)

Takeshi possesses the Inu Inu no Mi, a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows him to transform into a full-sized dog or assume a hybrid form. In his hybrid form, he gains enhanced physical attributes, such as heightened strength, speed, and acute senses. His canine instincts grant him an exceptional sense of smell, allowing him to track targets and detect hidden dangers.

Haki Abilities:

While Takeshi lacks mastery in Haki, he possesses a strong will and is capable of utilizing basic levels of Armament Haki and Observation Haki.

Armament Haki (Busoshoku Haki): Takeshi can manifest a thin layer of Armament Haki over his fists and weapons, enhancing their striking power and enabling him to bypass the defenses of Logia users to some extent.

Observation Haki (Kenbunshoku Haki): Takeshi has developed a basic level of Observation Haki, granting him the ability to anticipate his opponents' movements to a limited extent. This allows him to react swiftly in combat and avoid incoming attacks.

Weapon:

Takeshi wields a massive, double-edged battle axe known as "Kiba no Kaze" (Fang of the Wind). The axe has a long handle made from sturdy oak, with intricate carvings of snarling wolves. The blades are forged from hardened steel and have jagged edges that resemble the fangs of a beast.

Kiba no Kaze's weight and size make it a formidable weapon, capable of cleaving through opponents and causing devastating damage. Takeshi's immense strength, coupled with his Devil Fruit abilities, allows him to swing the axe with incredible force and speed.

Relationship with Kizumi Roger:

Takeshi Mori views Kizumi Roger with a mix of envy and frustration. He is baffled by her rapid rise in power and questions why she possesses such strength while he perceives her as weak. Takeshi sees Kizumi as a rival and a symbol of the authority he despises, motivating him to surpass her and prove his own strength.

Name: Raiden "The Aqua Storm" Sora

Nickname: Tempest of the Seas

Affiliation: Captain of the Azure Pirates

Appearance:

Raiden Sora is a 17-year-old pirate captain with an air of confidence and determination. He stands at an average height, with a lean and athletic build that speaks of his agility and combat prowess. Raiden's hair is a vibrant shade of azure, styled in a windswept manner that reflects his adventurous spirit. His sharp, aquamarine eyes hold a spark of curiosity and ambition.

Raiden's attire reflects his affinity for the sea. He wears a navy blue captain's coat adorned with golden trimmings, a symbol of his leadership. Underneath, he dons a white, loose-fitting shirt and dark blue trousers, allowing for ease of movement during battles. On his feet, he wears sturdy black boots designed to withstand the harsh conditions of the sea.

Accessories:

Raiden dons a pair of silver hoop earrings, a gift from his late father, symbolizing their unbreakable bond and Raiden's determination to honor his legacy. Around his neck, he wears a pendant in the shape of a swirling wave, crafted from a rare blue gemstone. This pendant represents his Devil Fruit ability and serves as a reminder of his control over water.

Weapon:

Raiden wields a formidable weapon known as "Seiryū" (Azure Dragon), a scimitar with a curved blade. The blade is crafted from a rare metal infused with sea-prism stone, making it capable of weakening Devil Fruit users on contact. Seiryū possesses a unique ability to channel Raiden's Devil Fruit power, enhancing his control over water.

Devil Fruit Ability: Mizu Mizu no Mi (Water-Water Fruit)

Raiden possesses the Mizu Mizu no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants him control over water. This ability allows him to manipulate and generate water at will. Raiden can create powerful water-based attacks, summon tidal waves, and even manipulate the water in his surroundings to his advantage.

Name: Cadet Tetsuo Nakamura

Affiliation: Marine Cadet under Vice Admiral Garp

Appearance:

Tetsuo Nakamura is a disciplined and dedicated marine cadet with a strong sense of justice. He is 19 years old with a lean yet muscular build, a result of his rigorous training under Vice Admiral Garp. Tetsuo stands at an average height, with short, neatly trimmed black hair and sharp brown eyes that reflect his determination.

As a marine cadet, Tetsuo wears the standard marine uniform consisting of a white button-up shirt, dark blue trousers, and black boots. He also wears a marine cadet cap adorned with the marine emblem, a symbol of his dedication to upholding justice and protecting innocent lives.

Personality:

Tetsuo is known for his unwavering loyalty and strong moral compass. He believes in the ideals of the marines and strives to become a role model like Vice Admiral Garp. Tetsuo is disciplined, ambitious, and has a strong sense of duty. He takes his training seriously and is always eager to learn and improve his skills.

Despite his serious demeanor, Tetsuo possesses a kind and compassionate nature. He genuinely cares for the well-being of others and believes in second chances. Tetsuo is determined to make the world a safer place and believes that justice can be achieved through both strength and compassion.

Name: Cadet Sakura Tanaka

Affiliation: Marine Cadet under Vice Admiral Garp

Appearance:

Cadet Sakura Tanaka is a 16-year-old marine cadet with a petite stature and long, flowing chestnut brown hair that reaches her shoulders. Her expressive hazel eyes radiate determination and curiosity. Sakura is often seen wearing the standard marine cadet uniform, consisting of a crisp white button-up shirt, dark blue trousers, and polished black boots. She carries herself with a sense of purpose, her posture reflecting the discipline instilled in her by her training.

Personality:

Sakura Tanaka is a dedicated and ambitious marine cadet, driven by her unwavering sense of justice. She is known for her strong work ethic, always striving to excel in her training and duties. Sakura is intelligent and analytical, often seeking to understand the motivations and strategies of her opponents. Despite her serious demeanor during missions and training, she possesses a kind heart and shows compassion towards those in need.

Encounter with Kizumi Roger:

As a marine cadet under Vice Admiral Garp, Sakura has heard stories and rumors about the infamous pirate Kizumi Roger, known as "The Black Lightning." However, Sakura is skeptical and finds it hard to believe that someone with such immense strength and a carefree personality could truly exist. She believes that pirates like Kizumi must have never experienced the pain of losing loved ones or faced the harsh realities of life on the sea.

Admiral Akainu (Sakazuki): Let's de-age Akainu to be around 14 years old. This would make him a few years younger than Kizaru, and he would likely be a marine cadet or in the early stages of his marine training.

Admiral Aokiji (Kuzan): To make Aokiji younger than both Kizaru and Akainu, let's de-age him to around 13 years old. This would place him as the youngest among the three and also in the early stages of his marine training.

Name: Haruka Tanaka

Description:

Haruka Tanaka is Kizumi's childhood best friend and the owner of a charming bakery in their hometown. She is a lively and energetic 15-year-old girl with short, chestnut-brown hair that falls in soft waves around her face. Her warm brown eyes hold a mischievous glint, reflecting her playful nature. Haruka is often seen wearing a white apron covered in flour, a testament to her passion for baking.

Personality:

Haruka is known for her bubbly and outgoing personality. She has a talent for making people feel welcome and comfortable in her presence. Her infectious laughter and genuine interest in others make her a popular figure in the community. Haruka is a natural gossip and always seems to be in-the-know about the latest happenings in town, much to the amusement of her friends. She takes joy in sharing stories and secrets, often fueling Kizumi's sense of adventure through tales of pirates and far-off lands.

Interactions with Kizumi:

Haruka and Kizumi have been inseparable since their early childhood. They share a deep bond and have a knack for getting into exciting and sometimes mischievous adventures together. Whenever Kizumi returns from her journeys as a pirate, Haruka eagerly awaits her arrival, ready to hear tales of daring escapades and thrilling encounters. She takes pleasure in pampering Kizumi with freshly baked treats, often experimenting with new recipes to surprise her best friend.

Haruka's bakery serves as a meeting place for their group of friends, where they gather to catch up, share stories, and plan new escapades. Haruka's vivacious personality and knack for storytelling make her the life of the party, ensuring that every gathering is filled with laughter and merriment. She provides a lighthearted counterbalance to Kizumi's more serious and adventurous nature, reminding her to cherish the simple joys of life.

Despite not being a pirate herself, Haruka fully supports Kizumi's aspirations and serves as a constant pillar of encouragement. She celebrates Kizumi's victories and provides a listening ear and friendly advice during challenging times. Haruka's unwavering loyalty and genuine friendship make her an invaluable companion in Kizumi's life, both on her pirate journeys and within their hometown community.

Name: Takumi Nakamura

Description:

Takumi Nakamura is Kizumi's childhood best friend and an accomplished football player. He is a 16-year-old with a tall and athletic build, standing at 6 feet. Takumi has short, spiky ebony hair that matches his dark brown eyes, which hold a determined and competitive gaze. He often sports his football team's jersey, displaying his dedication to the sport. While his appearance may give off a tough and jock-like impression, Takumi's true nature reveals a caring and soft-hearted individual.

Personality:

Takumi is known for his energetic and enthusiastic personality. He is charismatic and has a natural talent for bringing people together. While he may initially come across as a typical jock, Takumi's genuine and caring nature shines through when he interacts with his close friends, especially Kizumi. He is fiercely loyal and protective of their friend group, always ready to lend a helping hand or offer words of encouragement.

Name: Kyoami Miyazaki

Occupation: Teacher

Age: 20

Personality: Kyoami is a passionate and dedicated teacher who believes in the power of education to change lives. She is intelligent, articulate, and possesses a deep love for her subject matter. Kyoami has a calm and composed demeanor, often offering insightful perspectives and encouraging critical thinking in her students. She values empathy and understanding, creating a supportive and inclusive classroom environment.

Appearance: Kyoami has shoulder-length, straight black hair that she usually ties up in a neat bun. Her warm brown eyes reflect her kindness and intelligence. She dresses in professional attire, often seen wearing tailored blazers, blouses, and pencil skirts. Kyoami's glasses add a touch of sophistication to her appearance, and her warm smile puts her students at ease.

Name: Haruna Nakamura

Occupation: Mother

Age: 21

Personality: Haruna is a nurturing and caring individual, always putting the needs of her child and loved ones before her own. She is patient, understanding, and possesses a strong maternal instinct. Haruna is a natural problem-solver and provides guidance and support to her friends when they need it. She is known for her gentle and compassionate nature, creating a warm and loving atmosphere around her.

Appearance: Haruna has long, flowing brown hair that she often ties back in a loose braid. Her warm, hazel eyes hold a sense of wisdom and tenderness. She dresses in comfortable yet stylish attire, often seen wearing soft sweaters, jeans, and sneakers. Haruna's radiant smile and caring presence make her a pillar of support for her friends.

Name: Aika Suzuki

Occupation: Teacher

Age: 17

Personality: Aika is a bright and enthusiastic individual with a thirst for knowledge. She is highly intelligent, curious, and possesses a natural talent for teaching. Aika has a playful and energetic personality, always finding creative ways to engage her students and make learning enjoyable. She is known for her optimism and brings a sense of fun and excitement to her classroom.

Appearance: Aika has short, spiky platinum blonde hair that matches her energetic personality. Her vibrant blue eyes sparkle with curiosity and enthusiasm. Aika's style is trendy and youthful, often seen wearing colorful blouses, jeans, and sneakers. Her energetic presence and infectious laughter make her a favorite among her students.

Name: Kazuki Tanaka

Occupation: Baseball Player

Age: 18

Personality: Kazuki is a charismatic and outgoing individual who brings a lively energy to his interactions. He is a team player who values camaraderie and sportsmanship. Kazuki is known for his sense of humor and his ability to lighten the mood with his jokes and playful banter. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and always encourages them to pursue their dreams.

Appearance: Kazuki has short, spiky brown hair that he styles with gel for a sporty look. His mischievous, brown eyes hold a spark of mischief. He typically dresses in casual athletic wear, often seen wearing baseball jerseys or t-shirts paired with shorts or jeans. Kazuki's friendly smile and athletic build make him easily recognizable among his peers.

Name: Daiki Nakamura

Occupation: Baseball Player

Age: 17

Personality: Daiki is a focused and determined individual with a strong work ethic. He takes his baseball career seriously and strives for excellence in every aspect of the game. Daiki is known for his analytical mind and strategic thinking, making him an asset to his team. He is reserved but fiercely loyal, always supporting his friends and offering them guidance.

Appearance: Daiki has neatly styled black hair that is slightly longer on top, giving him a polished look. His deep brown eyes reflect his serious and contemplative nature. Daiki prefers a clean and casual style, often seen in button-up shirts paired with jeans or khakis. His composed demeanor and focused gaze make him appear mature beyond his years.

Name: Hiroshi Takahashi

Occupation: Bakery Owner

Age: 19

Personality: Hiroshi is a creative and passionate individual with a love for baking. He is an aspiring pastry chef who takes great pride in his craft. Hiroshi is friendly and approachable, always welcoming customers with a warm smile and providing them with delectable treats. He is known for his artistic flair and attention to detail, constantly experimenting with new flavors and designs.

Appearance: Hiroshi has medium-length, tousled dark brown hair that gives him a slightly disheveled yet fashionable look. His warm, hazel eyes hold a glimmer of excitement and curiosity. Hiroshi often wears a white apron and chef's coat, showcasing his dedication to his bakery. His friendly demeanor and the tantalizing aroma of his baked goods make him a favorite among the locals.

Name: Ryuji Mizushima

Appearance: Ryuji Mizushima is a 17-year-old fishman with a lean and athletic build. He has light blue skin, short silver hair that spikes upwards, and sharp, aqua-colored eyes that radiate intensity. Standing at 6 feet and 2 inches tall, Ryuji possesses the characteristic physical traits of a fishman, including webbed hands and feet. He typically wears a form-fitting, sleeveless navy blue shirt that showcases his muscular physique, along with dark blue pants and sturdy fishman boots designed for underwater mobility. Ryuji also wears a necklace made of seashells, similar to Haruki, symbolizing his connection to the sea.

Personality: Ryuji is known for his strong determination and unwavering loyalty. He is a dedicated and disciplined individual, always seeking self-improvement through rigorous training. Ryuji has a calm and reserved demeanor, often observing situations before taking action. He maintains a cool and collected mindset during battles, utilizing his fishman strength to its fullest potential. Despite his serious nature, Ryuji possesses a kind heart and a genuine concern for his friends. He values the bonds he forms and cherishes the camaraderie within the Straw Hat Crew.

Abilities:

Devil Fruit Ability - Tsuki Tsuki no Mi (Moon-Moon Fruit): Ryuji possesses the Tsuki Tsuki no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants him the power to manipulate lunar energy. Similar to Haruki, Ryuji can generate moonlight and control its intensity and direction. He can create illusions, enhance his physical abilities, and even heal minor wounds using the moon's restorative energy. Additionally, Ryuji can project concentrated beams of moonlight, which possess cutting and destructive capabilities.

Fishman Strength and Aquatic Adaptation: As a fishman, Ryuji possesses superior strength, surpassing that of a regular human. He has excellent swimming abilities and can endure extreme water pressures. Ryuji's fishman heritage grants him enhanced speed and agility underwater, making him a formidable combatant in aquatic environments.

Skilled Combatant: Ryuji is a highly skilled fighter, having trained extensively in fishman karate. He combines his fishman strength with swift and precise strikes, specializing in close-quarters combat. Ryuji's combat style incorporates water-based attacks and techniques, utilizing his aquatic advantage to overwhelm opponents.

Relationship with Kizumi: Ryuji and Kizumi have been close friends ever since they first met during a chance encounter on an island. Bonding over their shared love for adventure and training, they formed a strong friendship. Ryuji admires Kizumi's dedication and skill, unaware of her true identity as Gol D. Roger's daughter. He appreciates her as a fellow pirate and values their training sessions together. Ryuji is one of the few people who know Kizumi's is a actual person and not a myth.

Role in the Straw Hat Crew: Ryuji joined the Straw Hat Crew after a fateful encounter with Monkey D. Luffy, where their paths crossed during an intense battle against a formidable pirate crew. Impressed by Ryuji's fishman strength and unwavering determination, Luffy invited him to join their crew. Ryuji gladly accepted, eager to embark on new adventures and contribute his skills to the crew. Within the crew, Ryuji serves as a trusted ally and a formidable combatant, often assisting his crewmates in battles with his fishman karate and moon-based abilities. His fishman heritage also proves invaluable in underwater exploration and combat situations. Ryuji's calm and focused nature brings a sense of stability to the crew, ensuring they stay on course during their adventures.

Crew Name: Sunset Pirates

Name: Monkey D. Lina

Epithet: Sun Princess

Bounty: 5,000,000 berries

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Appearance: Identical in appearance to her twin brother Monkey D. Luffy. She has black hair that is long and usually worn down or in a high ponytail. Her eyes are black and always hold a joyful, excited sparkle. She has the same youthful, round face as Luffy. Her body is lean and muscular from her adventurous lifestyle. She often wears short shorts, tank tops, and sandals suited for active exploring. Her scar under her left eye is the only physical difference between her and Luffy.

Personality: Fun-loving, energetic, and exhilarated by new experiences. Lina lives fully in the present moment and finds wonder in everything around her. She is fiercely loyal to her crew and believes in following ones dreams no matter what. Her cheerful, optimistic attitude brightens any room. Deep down she has a strong sense of justice and protects those she cares for ferociously.

Devil Fruit: Sun Sun Fruit - Lina can generate, control, and transform her body into sunlight. This gives her abilities like:

Solar Beam - Focuses sunlight into powerful beams that can melt stone.

Solar Flare - Blindes opponents temporarily by flashing an intense glow.

Solar Barrier - Generates a wall or dome of sunlight to block/deflect attacks.

Solar Flight - Channels sunlight to propel her body for jumping great heights or hovering.

Solar Empowerment - Absorbs sunlight to increase her strength, speed and healing drastically.

Weapon: A staff that shifts between a blunt and bladed form. When coated in concentrated sunlight, it can cut through steel.

First Mate: Kizumi "Black Lightning" Roger 

Name: Yamata

Epithet: Ogre Musician

Bounty: 300,000,000 berries

Species: Oni

Gender: Female

Age: 28

Appearance: Stands at 8 feet tall with light blue hair down to her waist and ram-like curved horns. Her muscular physique is well-toned from years of training. She has tribal-inspired tattoos covering her arms, back and chest. Commonly seen wearing an open fur robe showing cleavage, loose hakama pants and geta sandals.

Personality: Boisterous and lively, bringing energy to any room. Loves entertaining with music and tall tales. Deep down cares deeply for family/crew. Fiercely protective of what she cares for. Doesn't take criticism well but learns from mistakes. First to crack jokes to calm tensions.

Devil Fruit: Banshee Banshee no Mi - Emits ultrasonic screams of varying intensity. From startling cries to detonating avalanches. Can sense ultrasound vibrations.

Powers:

Screech Stun - Disorientating cries disrupt brain/inner ear functions.

Sonic Blast - Focused screams cut/demolish surfaces and structures.

Echo Location - "See" through vibrations in surroundings up to 1 km.

Weapon: A large taiko drum made from an Oni's centuries-old hide. Impervious to damage. Amplifies sonic powers. Wielded as a war club in combat.

Instrument: A custom 3-meter tall shamisen with enormous body. Strings made from a Sea King's whiskers produce ethereal, soul-stirring notes over great distances when played. Her beautiful music is renowned and much requested at sea celebrations.

Name: Roronoa Kenna

Epithet: Oni Princess (Demon Princess)

Bounty: 200,000,000 Berries

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 26

Appearance: Kenna has long green hair that reaches her waist, usually kept in a loose braid. Her eyes are a steely dark gray and she has three thin scars down the left side of her face. She stands at 5'10" with a leanly muscular build from her rigorous training. Her usual attire consists of a black crop top that shows off her toned abdomen, dark green haramaki, black shorts, and thigh-high boots. Around her neck hangs an intricate pendant of an Oni mask.

Personality: Disciplined and serious, Kenna is relentless in pursuit of strength. However, she deeply cares for her friends and brother Zoro. Kenna strives to be the greatest swordswoman in the world, constantly pushing herself to grow stronger through earnest study of Santoryu style.

Devil Fruit: Oni Oni no Mi - A paramecia type devil fruit that allows Kenna to transform into a fearsome Oni demon. In her full Oni form she towers over 7 feet tall with red skin covered in tribal markings, sharp horns and claws, and glowing yellow eyes. Incredibly strong, she can cleave through steel. Her hybrid form gives her crimson skin, short horns and claws, slitted eyes while retaining her face and figure with a dramatic power boost. Kenna's transformations drastically increase her regeneration, stamina, and vitality.

Swords:

Wado Ichimonji, a pristine white blade with intricate gold guard, was her father's favorite sword and cuts cleanly.

Shuusui has a crimson sheath etched with roses and a polished steel blade razor sharp on both sides.

Kitetsu III, marked by a dark patina, is as unpredictable as its owner with an indistinguishable edge.

Armament Haki and Santoryu style: Kenna fights with three sword style like Zoro and imbues her blades with advanced Armament Haki, making her strikes imbued with Haoshoku-like force. She seeks to be the strongest swords(wo)man through relentless training.

Name: Trafalgar Luna

Epithet: Surgeon of Life

Bounty: 180,000,000 Berries

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Appearance: Short raven hair often in a messy bun. Gray eyes that see flaws in systems, not people. Pale skin from long hours studying. Fit physique from running emergency rooms. Typically wears a pristine white doctor's coat over dark slacks and button up. Fingerless black gloves stain-resistant from surgeries. Sturdy boots for any terrain. Practical stethoscope and scissors always on hand.

Personality: Calm thinker who analyzes logically, not emotionally. Hides compassion beneath serious facade. Dedicated to aiding all in need regardless of affiliation. Can command a room in emergencies but nurturing with patients. Dark humor masks childhood trauma. Finds purpose expanding medical skills to help more.

Medical Skills:

Extensive Anatomical Knowledge

Expert Surgeon

Field Medic

Teaches Others

Weapon: A collapsible steel bo-staff for self-defense applied to veins/nerves with precision.

Always broadening abilities to save lives but also targeted as a major perceived threat. Uses talents fully to preserve life.

Cook: Vinsmoke Kayto (Sanji's younger brother)

Bounty: 150 million berries

Species: Human

Appearance: Vinsmoke Kayto shares the trademark blonde hair of the Vinsmoke family, similar to his older brother Sanji. However, Kayto possesses a more muscular build, reflecting his dedication to honing his combat skills. He is always seen dressed in a sleek suit, which adds to his refined and sophisticated appearance.

Personality: Kayto is known for his charming and polite demeanor, carrying himself with a confident grace. Despite his Germa enhancements, which make him a formidable fighter, he maintains a calm and composed attitude. Kayto has a deep passion for cooking and takes great pride in his culinary skills. He is known to experiment with various flavors and techniques, creating exquisite dishes that captivate the taste buds of those fortunate enough to sample his creations.

Abilities: Thanks to the Germa enhancements, Kayto possesses extraordinary physical abilities, including enhanced strength, agility, and speed. His combat skills are honed to perfection, making him a powerful fighter both in close-quarters combat and at a distance. Kayto's training in the martial arts, combined with his natural charisma, allows him to overwhelm opponents with his swift and precise strikes.

Weapon: Kayto wields a pair of customized black gloves embedded with small, retractable blades. These blades can extend with a flick of his wrists, turning his punches and strikes into lethal weapons. The gloves also have built-in mechanisms that allow him to create flame-infused attacks, adding an extra layer of destructive power to his combat prowess.

Navigator: Lynn (Cat Mink)

Bounty: 100 million berries

Species: Mink (Cat)

Appearance: Lynn is a graceful mink with pristine white fur and captivating blue eyes that shimmer with curiosity. She possesses a slender and agile physique, allowing her to move swiftly and gracefully. Lynn wears a small log pose on her wrist, a vital tool for navigating the Grand Line's unpredictable magnetic fields.

Personality: Lynn is known for her playful and mischievous nature. She approaches life with boundless curiosity, always seeking new adventures and challenges. Her inquisitive mind and sharp intellect make her an excellent navigator, as she excels in deciphering maps and unraveling the mysteries of uncharted seas. Despite her mischievous tendencies, Lynn is fiercely loyal to her crewmates and will go to great lengths to protect them.

Abilities: As a cat mink, Lynn possesses enhanced senses, particularly her acute hearing and night vision. These abilities aid her in navigating treacherous terrains and detecting potential dangers before they arise. Lynn's agility and flexibility make her an adept climber, allowing her to scale trees or cliffs effortlessly. In addition to her physical attributes, Lynn possesses a natural affinity for cartography, enabling her to create detailed and accurate maps of unexplored territories.

Helmsman: Bolt (Wolf Mink)

Bounty: 80 million berries

Species: Mink (Wolf)

Appearance: Bolt is a formidable wolf mink with thick gray fur that covers his muscular frame. His body bears numerous scars, a testament to his many battles and experiences. Bolt is always found at the helm of the ship, standing tall and proud, with an intense gaze that commands respect.

Personality: Bolt is known for his stern and no-nonsense demeanor. He is a serious and disciplined individual, always focused on his responsibilities as the helmsman. His loyalty to his crewmates is unwavering, and he will go to great lengths to ensure their safety. Bolt is widely regarded as the best driver on the seas, possessing an unparalleled skill in navigating treacherous waters and maneuvering the ship through perilous situations.

Abilities: As a wolf mink, Bolt possesses enhanced senses, including acute hearing and an exceptional sense of smell. These abilities aid him in detecting obstacles and dangers while piloting the ship. Bolt's strength and agility make him adept at handling the ship's wheel, effortlessly steering the vessel even in the face of harsh weather conditions. His experience and knowledge of the seas allow him to anticipate and navigate through unpredictable currents and hazards.

Snipers: Hawk Siblings - Feather and Talon

Bounty: Feather - 60 million berries, Talon - 60 million berries

Species: Hawks

Appearance: Feather has a stunning plumage of brown feathers, while Talon sports sleek black plumage. Both siblings stand tall and proud, with sharp and focused eyes that observe their surroundings keenly. They carry rifles specially crafted for long-range precision shots.

Personality: Feather and Talon are known for their competitive nature, constantly striving to outdo each other. However, when it comes to working as a team, they are perfectly synchronized and complement each other's skills flawlessly. Both siblings share a deep bond and unbreakable trust, which allows them to coordinate their aerial attacks with remarkable precision. They are disciplined and methodical in their approach, always analyzing the situation before delivering their deadly shots.

Abilities: Feather and Talon possess exceptional eyesight and the ability to soar through the skies with great speed and agility. These hawk-like attributes make them perfect for long-range sniping and aerial reconnaissance. Their rifles are customized for accuracy, equipped with telescopic sights and silencers to ensure their shots hit their mark without fail. Feather and Talon's patience, focus, and steady hands enable them to strike their targets with unrivaled precision, even from great distances. They excel in scouting enemy positions and providing valuable intelligence to their crewmates.

Shipwright: Ironbark (Elf)

Bounty: 50 million berries

Species: Elf

Appearance: Ironbark is a tall and lean elf with a regal presence. He possesses pointed ears that are characteristic of his species and has vibrant purple hair that adds a touch of uniqueness to his appearance. Ironbark can usually be found diligently working on the ship, his hands deftly maneuvering tools and materials to bring his craftsmanship to life.

Personality: Ironbark is known for his quiet and reserved nature. He is a deeply passionate shipwright, pouring his heart and soul into every aspect of shipbuilding. Ironbark takes great pride in his work and possesses an incredible attention to detail. He is a perfectionist, ensuring that every plank, nail, and beam is meticulously crafted. Despite his reserved demeanor, Ironbark's love for shipbuilding shines through, and he finds immense satisfaction in the beauty and functionality of the vessels he helps create. He has a remarkable ability to fix or build anything on the ship, often solving problems in a flash with his extensive knowledge and expertise.

Abilities: Ironbark's elven heritage grants him heightened dexterity and agility, allowing him to navigate the ship's structure with ease. His keen eyesight and precise movements enable him to work on intricate ship components with remarkable precision. Ironbark possesses an innate understanding of shipbuilding techniques, utilizing his knowledge of woodwork, engineering, and craftsmanship to construct and repair vessels to perfection. His mastery extends beyond the ship's physical structure, as he is also skilled in designing efficient layouts and optimizing the ship's performance.

Lookout: Taka (Wolf)

Bounty: 30 million berries

Species: Wolf

Appearance: Taka is a majestic wolf with shimmering silver fur that glistens under the sunlight. His powerful and agile physique reflects his keen senses and ability to move swiftly. Taka takes his position as the lookout seriously and can often be found perched high in the crow's nest, his silver fur blending with the sky.

Personality: Taka is known for his unwavering loyalty and alertness. He possesses an acute awareness of his surroundings, always maintaining a watchful eye for any potential threats or opportunities. Taka's nearly 360-degree vision, enhanced by consuming a wolf fruit, allows him to spot even the smallest details from great distances. Despite his vigilant nature, Taka remains calm and composed, providing a sense of reassurance to his crewmates. He takes his duties as the lookout seriously, understanding the importance of early detection and swift communication to ensure the safety and success of the crew.

Abilities: Taka's wolf-like attributes, combined with the enhanced senses granted by the wolf fruit, make him an exceptional lookout. His sharp eyesight and acute sense of smell enable him to detect even the faintest scents or movements on the horizon. Taka's agility and swiftness allow him to navigate the crow's nest with ease, providing him with an optimal vantage point to surveil the surrounding seas. His ability to spot approaching ships, islands, or other landmarks from afar gives the crew valuable advance information, helping them make informed decisions and react swiftly to any potential threats or opportunities.

Name: Bolt

Species: Golden Retriever Puppy

Gender: Male

Appearance: Bolt is an adorable golden retriever puppy with soft, fluffy golden fur that shines under the sunlight. His round, expressive eyes are a warm shade of brown, filled with curiosity and playfulness. Bolt's floppy ears and wagging tail add to his lovable appearance, making him irresistible to anyone who sees him.

Personality: Bolt is full of life and energy, always ready to engage in play and make new friends. His playful and friendly nature brings joy and happiness to those around him. Bolt is incredibly loyal and protective, often staying close to his companions and offering comfort when needed. Despite his youthful exuberance, Bolt is also attentive and quick to learn from his surroundings. He embodies the spirit of adventure and curiosity, reminding everyone to embrace the simple joys in life.

Collar: Bolt wears a vibrant red collar with a metal tag in the shape of a lightning bolt. The tag is engraved with his name, Bolt, reflecting his energetic nature and lightning-fast movements.

Jacket: Bolt's lightweight jacket is a vibrant shade of blue, designed to provide comfort and protection during his adventures. The jacket is made of durable material and is equipped with multiple pockets, making it both practical and stylish.

Supplies in the Pockets:

Treats: Bolt always keeps a stash of tasty treats in his pockets for rewarding himself or sharing with his friends.

Tennis Ball: Bolt's favorite toy, a bright yellow tennis ball, is tucked securely in one of the pockets, ready for a game of fetch.

Mini First Aid Kit: Bolt's safety is important, so he carries a compact first aid kit containing bandages, antiseptic wipes, and other essentials.

Rope Toy: A sturdy rope toy is neatly coiled in another pocket, perfect for a game of tug-of-war or chewing to keep his teeth strong.

Foldable Water Bowl: Bolt ensures he stays hydrated during his adventures, so he carries a collapsible water bowl for quick drinks.

Adventure Map: Bolt loves exploring new places, and his pocket holds a small map with marked locations, reminding him of past adventures and guiding him to new ones.

Name: Thunder

Gender: Female

Description:

Thunder is an energetic and playful Border Collie puppy who shares a deep bond with Kizumi, the pirate. Her fur is a mix of black and white, with striking blue eyes that mirror her owner's adventurous spirit. Despite her young age, Thunder displays remarkable intelligence and agility, making her an ideal companion for Kizumi during her travels.

Personality:

Thunder is a loyal and energetic companion, always ready for adventure and eager to please Kizumi. She is intelligent, quick to learn, and exhibits a mischievous and playful nature. Thunder's boundless enthusiasm and curiosity make her a valuable asset to their exploration and training sessions. She is fiercely protective of Kizumi and will bravely stand by her side in times of danger. Despite her youthful exuberance, Thunder knows when to be serious and alert, showcasing a mature side that complements her playful nature. With Thunder's infectious energy and unwavering loyalty, she and Kizumi form an inseparable team, conquering the seas together.

Apparel:

Thunder wears a vibrant red jacket that complements Kizumi's rebellious nature. The jacket is made of durable material to withstand their adventurous escapades. It features multiple pockets that provide convenient storage for various supplies, ensuring Thunder is always prepared for their journeys.

Supplies in the Pockets:

Water Flask: Thunder's jacket pocket holds a collapsible water flask, allowing Kizumi to keep herself and Thunder hydrated during their travels.

Flashlight: A compact, lightweight flashlight is nestled in another pocket. It serves as a valuable tool for both Thunder and Kizumi, aiding their exploration in dark or dimly lit environments.

Toys: Thunder's jacket pockets contain a selection of her favorite toys, including a squeaky ball and a rope toy. These toys provide entertainment during downtime and serve as rewards during training sessions.

Treats: Thunder's jacket pocket holds a small bag of tasty treats, rewarding her for good behavior and reinforcing training commands.

Notebook and Pencil: Thunder's jacket includes a pocket that holds a small notebook and pencil, allowing Kizumi to jot down important information, sketch maps, or document their adventures.

Picture of Kizumi, the Puppy, and Roger: Tucked away in a special pocket, Thunder carries a cherished photograph capturing a fond memory of Kizumi, herself as a puppy, and her legendary father, Gol D. Roger. It serves as a reminder of their shared history and motivates Thunder to continue supporting her pirate companion.

Bandana: Thunder's jacket pocket holds a colorful bandana, which Kizumi can tie around her neck to add a touch of style and personality to her appearance.

Compass: Another pocket contains a reliable compass, aiding Kizumi in navigation and ensuring they stay on course during their adventures.

First Aid Kit: Thunder's jacket pocket holds a compact first aid kit, equipped with basic supplies such as bandages, antiseptic, and tweezers. This allows Kizumi to tend to any minor injuries they may encounter on their journey.

Rope: Thunder's jacket pocket includes a coiled rope, useful for various purposes such as climbing, securing items, or creating makeshift shelters.

Multitool: Thunder carries a versatile multitool in one of her jacket pockets, featuring essential tools such as a knife, pliers, and screwdriver. It proves useful for various tasks and emergencies.

Whistle: Thunder's jacket pocket holds a whistle, which Kizumi can use for communication or signaling during their adventures.

Binoculars: Thunder's jacket pocket contains compact binoculars, allowing Kizumi to observe distant objects or scout out potential dangers or treasures.

Map: Thunder's jacket pocket holds a rolled-up map, helping Kizumi navigate uncharted territories and discover hidden locations.

Miniature Telescope: Thunder carries a small, collapsible telescope in one of her pockets, enabling Kizumi to survey the horizon and spot distant landmarks or ships.

Energy Bars: Thunder's jacket pocket contains a few energy bars, providing quick and nourishing snacks for both Thunder and Kizumi during their long journeys.

Collar:

Thunder wears a sturdy black leather collar with a small metal tag hanging from it. The tag is engraved with Thunder's name and Kizumi's Jolly Roger symbol, signifying their partnership and loyalty to each other.

Boat Name: Sunlit Serenade

Outside Description:

The Sunlit Serenade is a magnificent ship that embodies the spirit of adventure and freedom. It boasts a sleek and sturdy design, with a streamlined hull painted in a vibrant combination of golden yellow and fiery orange, reminiscent of a breathtaking sunset. The ship's figurehead features a beautifully crafted carving of a radiant sun, representing Monkey D. Lina's epithet, "Sun Princess." The sails, made of durable fabric in shades of red and orange, catch the wind gracefully, propelling the ship forward with ease. The ship is adorned with intricate golden accents and decorative carvings, adding to its regal appearance. On the stern, the Jolly Roger of the Sunset Pirates proudly flies, displaying their symbol of camaraderie and adventure.

Inside Description:

Captain's Quarters:

Monkey D. Lina's quarters exude an air of warmth and cheerfulness. The room is bathed in natural sunlight, thanks to strategically placed windows that allow the golden rays to illuminate the space. The walls are adorned with maps and nautical charts, showcasing the crew's past and future destinations. A large, sturdy wooden desk sits against one wall with navigational tools and logbooks neatly arranged upon it. A comfortable hammock is suspended near the windows, providing a cozy spot for Lina to relax and enjoy the sea breeze. The captain's bed is adorned with vibrant orange and yellow sheets, reflecting her lively personality. A small bookshelf holds a collection of adventure novels and journals, providing inspiration for future exploits. Lina's personal belongings, including her treasured straw hat, are neatly arranged in a wooden chest at the foot of her bed.

First Mate's Quarters:

Kizumi "Black Lightning" Roger's quarters exude an aura of mystery and strength. The room is dimly lit, with deep blue curtains drawn over the windows, creating an atmosphere of tranquility. The walls are adorned with framed illustrations of her father, Gol D. Roger, and other legendary pirates. Kizumi's bed is simple yet comfortable, draped in a dark red canopy that adds a touch of elegance. A large wooden desk is cluttered with maps and strategic plans, showcasing Kizumi's dedication to her role as the first mate. A display case holds her prized possessions, including her earrings and necklace, symbolizing her deep connections with her mentors and her celestial power. An assortment of swords, including her trusted Kaminari no Yami, is neatly arranged on a weapon rack, ready for battle. The room also features a training dummy and a small meditation area, where Kizumi hones her skills and focuses her mind.

Deck:

The deck of the Sunlit Serenade is a bustling hub of activity and camaraderie. The wooden planks are well-maintained and polished, providing a sturdy surface for the crew to navigate the ship. Colorful flags and pennants flutter in the wind, displaying the crew's emblem and adding a vibrant touch to the surroundings. Hammocks are strung between masts, allowing crew members to relax and enjoy the fresh sea air. A large, round table with benches serves as a gathering spot for meals and discussions, fostering a sense of unity among the crew. Barrels of supplies and provisions are strategically placed, ensuring the crew has everything they need for their journeys. The ship's wheel stands proudly at the helm, a symbol of the captain's command and the crew's shared destiny.

jolly roger:

The Sunset Pirates' Jolly Roger is a symbol that represents the unity and family-like bond of the crew, incorporating elements that symbolize each crew member. The design features a central emblem of a radiant sun, representing Monkey D. Lina's Sun Sun Fruit and her role as the Sun Princess. Surrounding the sun are three crossed swords, representing Roronoa Kenna's Santoryu style and her pursuit of becoming the greatest swordswoman. Above the swords, there is an Oni mask, symbolizing Kenna's epithet as the Oni Princess and her fearsome Devil Fruit power.

Below the crossed swords, there are two hawk wings extended outward, representing the Hawk Siblings, Feather and Talon, and their exceptional aerial skills and sniping abilities. Finally, on the outer border of the Jolly Roger, there is a phoenix symbol, representing Kizumi "Black Lightning" Roger and her fiery spirit, as well as her affiliation with the Roger Pirates.

Name: Soma Stormcrest (Twin):

Description:

Soma Stormcrest, one of Kizumi's adopted twins, bears a strong resemblance to her sister, Yue. They share the same features, including long, silky chestnut brown hair and vibrant emerald green eyes. Soma's attire is practical and comfortable, often seen wearing a black tank top, cargo shorts, and sturdy boots that allow her to keep up with Kizumi's fast-paced adventures.

Personality:

Soma is a lively and energetic child, always seeking new thrills and challenges. She possesses an insatiable thirst for knowledge and is constantly asking questions about the world around her. Soma is quick to make friends and has a natural talent for putting smiles on people's faces. Despite her mischievous tendencies, she has a kind heart and deeply cares for her sister, Yue, and their adopted mother figure, Kizumi.

Name: Yue Stormcrest (Twin):

Description:

Yue Stormcrest is the other adopted twin companion of Kizumi, sharing the same physical features as her sister, Soma. They both have long, silky chestnut brown hair and vibrant emerald green eyes. Yue's attire consists of a soft lavender dress adorned with delicate floral patterns, symbolizing her love for nature and beauty. She wears comfortable sandals that allow her to explore the world around her with ease.

Personality:

Yue is a serene and empathetic child, always seeking harmony and balance in her surroundings. She possesses a deep connection with nature and finds solace in quiet moments of contemplation. Yue has a gentle and caring nature, often taking on the role of the peacemaker between her energetic sister and their adventurous mother figure, Kizumi. She brings a sense of tranquility and stability to their group, reminding them to appreciate the beauty in every situation.

Name: Tsukiko Stormcrest (Baby):

Description:

Tsukiko Stormcrest is the youngest member of the group, an adorable and playful baby. She has fluffy golden curls that frame her cherubic face, and her innocent eyes are a sparkling shade of sky blue. Tsukiko's attire consists of a cute pink onesie adorned with adorable animal prints, showcasing her youthful and joyful spirit. She toddles around with a pair of tiny white shoes, always eager to join in on the fun.

Personality:

Tsukiko is a joyful and inquisitive child, always radiating happiness and wonder. She finds joy in the simplest of things and has an infectious laughter that can brighten anyone's day. Tsukiko is highly curious about the world around her and often imitates the actions of her older companions. She adores Kizumi and looks up to her as a loving mother figure. Tsukiko brings a sense of innocence and pure-heartedness to their group, reminding them to cherish the bonds of family and the importance of playfulness.

Name: Aiden Stormcrest (Yue, Soma, and Tsukiko's biological father):

status: deceased

Description:

Aiden Stormcrest is a tall and distinguished man with a warm and gentle presence. He has wavy chestnut brown hair that falls just above his shoulders, and his eyes share the same vibrant emerald green color as his twin daughters, Yue and Soma. Aiden's attire often consists of comfortable yet stylish clothing, favoring earthy tones and practical accessories.

Personality:

Aiden is a calm and composed individual, exuding a sense of wisdom and patience. He possesses a deep appreciation for nature and often spends his time exploring the wilderness and studying its wonders. Aiden instills a love for knowledge and introspection in his children, encouraging them to embrace their curiosity and seek understanding in the world. He values the importance of empathy and compassion, teaching his children to treat others with kindness and respect.

Name: Elara Stormcrest (Yue, Soma, and Tsukiko's biological mother):

status: deceased

Description:

Elara Stormcrest is an ethereal and nurturing woman, radiating beauty and grace. She has long, flowing golden hair that cascades down her back, and her eyes mirror the sparkling shade of sky blue that Tsukiko inherited. Elara's attire often consists of flowing dresses in soft pastel colors, adorned with intricate floral patterns, reflecting her connection to nature.

Personality:

Elara is a gentle and loving mother, always putting her family's needs above her own. She possesses a nurturing spirit and finds solace in creating a harmonious and loving home for her children. Elara has a deep connection with the natural world and shares her love for its beauty with her children. She encourages them to appreciate the small wonders of life and to treat all living creatures with kindness and compassion. Elara's presence brings a sense of tranquility and love to their family, fostering a strong bond between Yue, Soma, and Tsukiko as siblings.

Island Name: Raijin Island

Description: Raijin Island is a tropical paradise located in the Grand Line, known for its lush rainforests, vibrant flowers, pristine beaches, and breathtaking natural landscapes. The island is a hidden gem, untouched by the chaos of the outside world. It boasts magnificent mountain ranges with towering peaks that are often shrouded in mist, giving the island an air of mystery and enchantment. Waterfalls cascade down the cliffs, creating a symphony of soothing sounds that harmonize with the rustling leaves and chirping birds.

The island's centerpiece is a crystal-clear lake nestled amidst the dense rainforest. The lake serves as a tranquil oasis, reflecting the vibrant colors of the surrounding flora. Its calm waters are home to various species of exotic fish and underwater flora, offering a haven for divers and nature enthusiasts.

Village Name: Hikari Village

Description: Hikari Village is a small, close-knit community located on the eastern shore of Raijin Island. The village embodies a harmonious blend of traditional architecture and natural beauty. The houses are constructed from locally sourced materials like timber and stone, complementing the island's aesthetic. The villagers take great pride in their surroundings, maintaining colorful gardens filled with blooming flowers that line the pathways.

The village is known for its warm and welcoming atmosphere. The residents are friendly and hospitable, always eager to share stories and celebrations with visitors. Hikari Village thrives on a sustainable lifestyle, with the villagers cultivating their own crops and engaging in fishing and crafting activities.

Kizumi's House:

Kizumi's house is perched on a cliff overlooking the serene lake in the heart of Raijin Island. The house is a two-story structure crafted from polished wood, perfectly blending with the natural surroundings. Its design incorporates large windows that offer breathtaking views of the lake and the rainforest beyond.

The exterior of Kizumi's house is adorned with intricate carvings of thunderbolts and lightning, symbolizing her affinity for her Devil Fruit power and the untamed energy she possesses. A wooden veranda wraps around the house, providing a cozy space to relax and enjoy the island's beauty.

Upon entering the house, visitors are greeted by a spacious and open living area. The walls are decorated with tapestries depicting scenes from Kizumi's adventures, showcasing her encounters with legendary figures and her exploration of the Grand Line. The furniture is crafted from sturdy materials, combining comfort with practicality.

Kizumi's personal room is located on the second floor, accessible through a spiraling staircase. The room is a sanctuary filled with personal mementos and treasures. The walls are adorned with maps of the Grand Line, marking her journeys and revealing the secrets she has uncovered. A large, comfortable bed sits against one wall, draped with flowing curtains that can be drawn for privacy or left open to allow the gentle breeze to enter.

Adjacent to her personal room, Kizumi has a dedicated training room. The training room is equipped with various training equipment, including wooden dummies, weighted training weapons, and a reinforced sparring area. Mirrors line one wall, allowing Kizumi to observe and refine her techniques as she practices her swordplay and hones her Haki abilities.

The training room also features a small shrine dedicated to her father, Gol D. Roger. A framed picture of Roger, along with a candle and fresh flowers, serves as a constant reminder of her heritage and the legacy she carries. It is in this room that Kizumi pushes herself to new limits, channeling her determination and honing her skills in preparation for the challenges that lie ahead.

Name: Salina

Nickname: "Little Sunshine"

Kizumi affectionately refers to Salina as "Little Sunshine" due to her bright and cheerful nature. Salina's innocence and curiosity bring a sense of warmth and joy to their pirate crew, reminding Kizumi of the beauty and wonder in the world. Salina's radiant energy and contagious laughter light up even the darkest moments, making her an integral part of their pirate family.

Appearance:

Salina, the 6-year-old girl, possesses a playful and mischievous charm. Her sparkling hazel eyes hold a glimmer of curiosity, She has a cherubic face. Salina's petite frame is often adorned with colorful and comfortable clothing that allows her the freedom to explore and play. She loves wearing dresses adorned with intricate patterns and lively colors, reflecting her vibrant personality.

hair:

Personality:

Salina is a spirited and imaginative young girl, always ready to embark on new adventures. She possesses an insatiable curiosity, constantly asking questions and seeking knowledge about the world around her. Salina's innocence and pure heart shine through her actions, as she is always willing to lend a helping hand and share her infectious laughter with others. Her playful nature and boundless energy bring joy to those around her, and she quickly becomes the heart and soul of their pirate crew.

Name: Casey

Nickname: "Guardian Blade"

Kizumi affectionately refers to Casey as "Guardian Blade" due to his protective instincts and unwavering loyalty. Casey's role as Salina's older brother and guardian is a testament to his strength and determination in keeping his sister safe. Kizumi recognizes his unwavering dedication, viewing him as a trusted ally and a valuable member of their pirate family.

Appearance:

Casey, the 7-year-old boy, possesses a sense of responsibility beyond his years. His messy brown hair and freckles add a touch of mischief to his kind, hazel eyes. Casey's attire often mirrors Kizumi's style, as he wears a miniature version of her dark red coat, symbolizing his connection to her and their shared bond as a family. He takes pride in emulating Kizumi, which is evident in his choice of clothing and accessories.

Personality:

Casey is a responsible and courageous young boy, mature beyond his years. He takes his role as Salina's protector seriously, always keeping a watchful eye on her and ensuring her safety. Casey's determination and unwavering loyalty make him a steadfast ally to Kizumi, as he is always ready to defend their pirate family. Despite his protective nature, Casey also possesses a mischievous side, often engaging in playful banter and adventures alongside Salina. His sense of adventure and strong sense of justice make him a valuable and cherished member of their pirate crew.

kizumi's kimono:

kizumi's yukata:

female aokiji:

female sanji: 

female sengoku:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 0 9
Knight D. Sylvia is a girl in the south Blue who ran away with her two younger twin brothers, to find a crew and go an adventure with them, she's a d...
29 0 3
Aokiji, a talented 14-year-old Marine, finds himself in an emotional turmoil. As a high-ranking officer, he is sworn to uphold justice and protect th...
547K 16K 112
[Name] was a very fragile girl, growing up she had three brothers who treated her like a sister, she didn't like violence or what so ever, she was a...
817K 17.6K 164
"The world. What a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes... if the endless dream guides your restless spirit...