𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑷𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬

By Fravoritetransboy

𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now s... More

𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀!
𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑬?
𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑹𝑬𝑫
𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺
𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯
𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑬
𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮
𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵' 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫
𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬
𝑺𝑯𝑬
♥︎𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒♥︎
𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻!!!
𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑴𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑳 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑭𝑭
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐌𝐑.𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀

𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫

6.3K 231 51
By Fravoritetransboy

"𝐈 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤"

༺♡༻

𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 at the smirking male in front of me, I felt my eye twitch "you..." he smirked "you" he said in that stupid cocky voice of his pissed me off.

"Give Yuuji back." I stated, the curse chuckled "oh and why should I? hm? because you told me to?" he asked. I scoffed "yes." I stated crossing my arms, he laughed again "you still mad at me?" he asked tilting his head.

I felt a fire of hatred burn up inside me as I stared at Sukuna. A thorn shot out of the ground and almost slashed his face but he dodged just in time.

"you killed me you mother fucker."

He grinned wider "I've killed a lot of people" he shrugged, without warning I punched him in the face a quick look of shock flashed on his face before quickly disappearing.

He grabbed my throat and slammed me down "all these years and you still look as pathetic as the day I met you" a vine of thorns wrapped around his limbs and slammed him down into the ground.

Right as I went to punch him again his markings disappeared and I Yuuji quickly covered his face "it's me!" I directed my punch off to the side so it wouldn't hit Yuuji.

I backed up "sorry!" I squealed "how are you so strong?!" I shrugged, but just as I was about to check on Yuuji I heard a voice yell out from behind me in a serious but almost nervous sounding voice.

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Yuuji Itadori I will exorcise you as a curse!" a black haired boy with spiky hair stated, I raised a brow "like hell you will" I said harshly, more and more thorns stabbed out the ground in a way of protecting him.

Yuuji put his hands up "wait, really i'm just fine!" he shouted. I scoffed as the spiky haired boy looked between both me and Yuuji looking panicked.

Yuuji tugged on the back of my shirt "can you calm down please" he muttered, "i'll calm once he calms down" I say pointing to the black haired boy with glare I only ever gave to him.

"What's the situation?"

Y/n gasped frozen in her place. Her hands trembled as she stared at the white haired male "Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" the spiky haired boy asked.

Though the dead womans mind tuned it out with the sharp ear piercing ring in her ear. Her body started to feel cold as her head dropped the thorns trapping Itadori disappeared.

Even though Gojo didn't show it he grew nervous upon seeing the familiar lover of his best friend. She knew he was the one who had to kill Geto. No matter how hard he tried to calm her and explain to her that he didn't have a choice she didn't listen.

Her hatred for him burned like hot iron, she went on a rampage keeping nothing but her attention on Gojo trying her damned hardest to kill him. He remembered clear as day how sorrowful her scream was upon finding Geto. He never wanted to hear her scream like that ever again.

She came ungodly close to killing him and if it wasn't for Geto not fully being dead yet and weakly calling out for her she would have killed him.

The murderess rage in her eyes when she looked at him terrified him till this day.

Now here she was her hair shadowing her eyes, her hands twitching, cursed energy covered her, still wearing that outfit Geto bought for her, she really did love him didn't she?

Gojo gulped but decied to play it cool. He spoke with a smile "I wasn't planning on coming, but man you're roughed up." he pulled out his phone "I should show the second-years!" he snapped many pictures of the poor boy.

Just in time Gojo grabbed Megumi and yanked him out of the way as a cluster of thorns and spikes shot out of the ground. Megumi gasped staring at the place he was just in. Gojo quickly moved away from the spot he was standing in and dodged the thorns and skeletal hands that tried to grab him.

Megumi was about to summon an animal but Gojo spoke up quickly "Megumi don't" he said sharply, still just barely dodging the womans attacks.

She was slowly becoming more consumed with anger, the last thing he needed to worry about was her going on another rampage. Yuuji watched worry filling his body "Y-Y/n!" he called out in fear.

"𝐘-𝐘/𝐧..."

The dead woman froze in her tracks hearing his voice...her head snapped over to look at the boy, which distracted her long enough for Gojo to lightly flick her forehead causing her to pass out. Her limp body dropped down on the roof top Gojo caught the woman.

Yuuji hurried over to her "is she ok?" he asked, Gojo nodded "yeah she'll be ok." Megumi gulped "were you here for her?" Gojo shook his head "not originally, the higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing"

Gojo carefully held Y/n, "so I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." gently placing her down he stood up fully "So did you find it?" Gojo asked. Yuuji raised his hand "um...sorry but I ate it."

Gojo froze "For real?" both Megumi and Yuuji nodded "for real."

˚    ✦    .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.

     *   ✦                "...𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..."      *     ✦

.     ˚     *     ✦    .  .   ✦  ˚      ˚  .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚                  .            ✶ ✦  

Y/n gasped awake breathing heavily looking around the room she was currently stuck in. She heard the door in front of her open "hello again" she glared at the male "please before you get angry your friend wants to see you" she ignored him, but her anger flew out the window when she saw Yuuji walk in waving at her.

She was gonna wave back but she couldn't due to her being tied up she couldn't. She continued to glare at Gojo "as he lightly pushed Yuuji into the room "ah-I um have a proposal to make" Y/n glanced at the boy in confusion.

"u-um will you um marry me?" Yuuji asked with a tiny blush. Y/n stared "what." Yuuji snapped back around "see I told you it wouldn't work!" Y/n was confused "why would you want to marry me?" she asked.

Yuuji looked down "I um, well you seem sweet and apart from attacking Gojo you seem caring and I don't want you to be executed" Y/n thought for a moment "i'll be executed?" Yuuji nodded looking a little sad "then kill me." Y/n hummed tossing her head back.

Gojo frown hearing the woman he loved say that, Yuuji panicked "what?! No! why?" Y/n sighed "so I can be with my husband..." Yuuji frowned "please I really don't want you to die...again" Y/n sighed. Lifting her head "he'd want you to move on Y/n" Gojo stated, Y/n got on the defense "you're the one who killed him, and you're telling me to fucking move on?"

Gojo nodded, just like that a vine wrapped around his throat yanking him forward close enough to Y/n "you killed him. And you're telling me to. Move.On? The one person who finally loved me, cared about me, and you want me to move on like it's nothing?" the vines held his throat tight though Gojo wanted to show no panic.

Her words hurt, they hurt bad, but he did want to give in. "Yes..." tossing him back y/n stared at Yuuji "I have another deal? Ok?" he nodded his head quickly a little worried about his teacher who rubbed at his neck.

˚    ✦    .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.

     *   ✦   "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.."      *     ✦

.     ˚     *     ✦    .  .   ✦  ˚      ˚  .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .            ✶ ✦  

Y/n sat in her (Suguru's) old room as she played with a stray hair, she sighed going under the covers tossing and turning memories of her and Suguru flashing through her mind. She giggled at the memory of her trying her hardest to bake a cake for Suguru for his birthday but failing terribly.

Suguru chuckled "are you sure you don't need help?" y/n nodded "yes! I-I just um gotta add this...oh and a little bit of that..." mixing the cake batter she snuck in a few chocolate chips. Pouring the batter into the pans y/n placed the pans into the oven wiping away the sweat for her forehead she smiled.

Wiping up the mess she made Suguru came up behind her and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist surprising her "Sugur-" he shut her up with a small kiss on her lips.

Y/n stumbled over her words "w-what was that for?!" she asked hiding her face in her hands "just a 'thank you' kiss for the cake, you really didn't have to".

Shaking he head Y/n backed up against the counter "I really did have to, what kind of wife would I be if I didn't?" Suguru chuckled "i'd still love you either way."

Y/n blushed and looked away "stop it! you're distracting me! I gotta clean!" she lied, she was just getting way too flustered. Suguru tilted his head "but the kitchen is already clean?" Y/n gulped looking away from her lover "w-well um..." Suguru smirked as he thought of an idea.

"I think you deserve a reward for your hard work." Y/n tilted her head "what do you mean?" Suguru pressed his lips against hers again this time cupping her cheek carefully his other hand sliding around her waist. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders she pressed herself closer to Suguru.

Both Y/n and Suguru were having a heated make out session on the couch, y/n straddling him, his fingers sliding up her new favorite dress caressing the soft flesh of her thighs.

Pulling away he placed small kisses down her neck "hm~ S-Sugu" y/n enjoyed the moment but her nose caught the smell of something.

Pressing more kisses down y/n's neck, slowly making his way to her chest he glanced at her "w-wait~" she put her hands on his shoulders and he pulled away "is something wrong?" she sniffed the air smelling something burning.

It then clicked, she shot off his lap "the cake! oh no!" Geto chuckled watching her run to the oven "the cake burned..." she muttered frowning, Geto patted her shoulder "it's alright we can go buy one" he hummed, she shook her head "no! I wanna make you a cake" she whined flopping back onto him.

He chuckled again "well we couldn't go anywhere even I wanted to" she turned around "why?" he quickly looked down then back up. Y/n looked down "oh...oops...well I restart the cake" she said quickly "the cake can wait...you're gonna help me fix this" he stated.

Y/n blushed "b-but what about-" "think of it as a better birthday gift"

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter! have a good day/night! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
273K 8.3K 48
- 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n struggles with a strange ability that recently manifested. to make matters worse, her me...
56.1K 1.6K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
1.3M 37.9K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...