REBIRTH IN INTERSELLAR

By MarivelGregorio

Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally trav... More

C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-11
C-12
C-13
C-14
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26

C-10

653 8 0
By MarivelGregorio

Chapter 10 How to raise a baby as a new father

Ruan Shu raised the corners of her mouth and quietly moved closer to her father.

When her father sat down, she ran to get him some water.

"Dad, drink some water."

"Sit down, get ready to eat."

Ruan Shu hummed obediently, then pushed the chair closer to him and sat down quietly.

Ruan Xiao saw everything in his eyes, and while he couldn't help but feel soft, he also felt strangely a little distressed.

She was so uneasy that she desperately wanted to get closer to him.

Thinking of the woman who caused all this, a coldness flashed in Ruan Xiao's eyes.

The dinner was very sumptuous. Ruan Shu was actually hungry for a long time. The housekeeper persuaded her several times, but she still insisted on waiting for her father to come back and eat together.

She thought that if her father didn't come back at nine o'clock, she would eat it by herself.

Fortunately, her father is back, and now she can have dinner with him and be happy.

The soft glutinous rice dumpling has curved eyebrows and his whole body is filled with a sense of joy and happiness.

She was holding the bowl of rice and cooking it very seriously. She had been hungry before and had taken low-grade nutritional supplements for so long that she felt like vomiting, so now she cherishes food very much.

Ruan Shu, who was working hard on her meal, didn't notice that her father's eyes fell on her several times, especially the snow-white soft cheeks that were round because of the food in her mouth.

If there is someone who eats particularly deliciously in front of you, the appetite of those around you will also increase.

For example, Ruan Xiao accidentally overate his dinner today.

Ruan Xiao “…………”

Although he was holding on a little, the expression on his face remained unchanged, and he was just thinking about going to the training room to exercise more later.

After dinner, the father and daughter sat on the sofa. Ruan Xiao watched the national news on TV with a calm expression.

The snow-white glutinous rice dumpling next to him sat obediently less than half a meter away from him, with his knees together and two small hands on his knees. A pair of blue eyes as clear and as clean as the ocean also looked at the TV in front of him seriously.

After being so quiet for a while, Ruan Xiao always felt a little weird.

Although he already has three sons, all three sons are mentally strong, intelligent and independent.

Ruan Xiao recalled how he got along with his sons. In addition to training every day... they were still training.

The relationship between father and son seems to have little to do with them.

Ruan Xiao thought expressionlessly, but that way of getting along was obviously not suitable for her daughter.

She was too small and too weak.

If it were his own soldiers, they would be too weak and Ruan Xiao just didn't have enough training, so he would train twice as hard.

But my daughter...

It's such a white, soft and small one, she will cry if she is trained.

Thinking about how she cried so miserably and pitifully this morning, forget it, it didn't seem to suit her.

So, although he was already the father of three sons, Marshal Ruan Xiao was still a novice father. He took out his personal terminal and with a serious face asked the netizens on StarNet the first question in his life.

#How to raise a baby as a new father#

Hahaha... It's so funny that some people ask how to raise a cub. Isn't it just a matter of picking it up and giving it a good beating when it misbehaves?

Seeing this comment, Ruan Xiao frowned and glanced at Zaizai next to him.

Very good, so you don’t need to read this.

As a father who has raised two cubs, I tell this netizen based on experience, never, never give them a good look. Creatures like cubs are really good at pushing their noses on their faces. Just give them a good look and they will start. It’s time to dye your room, and you must not get used to it!

Haha... Newbie dad, you have to pay attention. Anyway, I really want to sell the kid riding on my neck now. I have to find a psychiatrist to take a look at me this week. I In order for his mental strength not to be contaminated and broken, he had to be broken down by this bastard of his own.

Zaizai? That's easy to raise. Just find a larger yard, throw some chewy toys in, lock the security door and let him play inside for a day, and just feed him at designated spots.

Damn, you're so awesome, you're a wild kid, aren't you?

Aren’t all cubs raised in the wild? Accompany him? Haha...either he 'dies' or I 'die'.

It is recommended that new dads buy insurance first. We have life insurance, home demolition insurance and baby insurance. Please be sure to consider it.

Ruan Xiao “…………”

Just outrageous.

He resisted the urge to deal with people through the network cable and continued reading, hoping to find some useful information.

However... after all, the Star Beast cubs were too powerful, and there was not a single useful message. The first post he sent out in his life became a cub denouncement meeting and a place for all kinds of parents to complain.

All the resentments were rushing to his head through the screen.

Ruan Xiao, who read almost a hundred messages, "..."

None of them were usable, and even after reading it, he began to doubt whether the obedient, soft cub beside him was real?

"What's wrong, Dad?"

This time Ruan Xiao stared at her for a little longer. Ruan Shu twisted her little neck and looked at him with moist eyes and asked with a sweet voice.

This little girl's voice is so soft and waxy that it makes people's hearts melt.

"fine."

He looked away calmly. These guys on the Internet are not reliable. It is better to ask professionals.

So he consulted with a highly rated childcare provider on the Internet.

R'A new father, what should he do if he doesn't know how to get along with his daughter? '

Parenting Guru'How old is your daughter? What's your personality like? '

R' is four years old and very quiet. '

Parenting guru'...quiet? '

Does this word have anything to do with the cubs of their Star Orc tribe?

R'Yes, she is still very clingy to me. For example, today she waited until I got home from get off work before eating together, and now she is sitting next to me watching TV, but I don't know how to talk to her. '

He typed these words with a serious expression, just giving examples to state the facts, but this seemed like a joke to the other party.

Parenting guru: 'Is this brother walking me for a walk? Hallucinations are a manifestation of mental illness. You may have been tortured by your children into hallucinations. I am here to recommend you to try a psychiatrist. '

Everything he said was true, so why didn't anyone believe him?

Marshal Ruan Xiao experienced a feeling called speechlessness for the first time.

Netizens are unreliable, and neither are childcare providers. Ruan Xiao turned off his personal terminal and looked at Ruan Shu.

"I'm going to train, do you want to go?"

Ruan Shu's beautiful blue eyes lit up and she nodded vigorously.

"want!"

The sound is soft and waxy and pleasant.

She jumped off the sofa and looked at her father expectantly.

Ruan Xiao stood up, looked into her shining eyes and stretched out his hand.

Ruan Shu immediately put her little hand up and firmly grasped one of her father's fingers!

happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.3K 28
|||NOW AVAILABLE ON KINDLE||| "When you send your parents with a proposal for Odin but they end up proposing Thanos, that's when it happens." She jus...
107 0 16
This story will contain mature content like swearing and suggestive humor read at your own risk. And this is the first time I write an actual big boo...
164K 9K 53
*COMPLETED* This is a sequel of the book 'Hired Bride' but can be a stand alone book. I recommend reading the first one, however, to get a better kno...
28.6K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...