Miraculous Ladybug: I'm a Vil...

By ConflictedSHS

Hello, the names Samantha Fineroad. I am 15 years old and I currently study at xxx junior highschool as a 3rd... More

New Beginnings I Guess
Operation Bugnette (1)
Operation Bugnette (2)
Just Fidgeting
Naaah
I Have A Vision!!!
The Role
A Friend (?)
Park
Tune
Saturdays
A Blackened Weather (1)
A Blackened Weather (2)
A Blackened Weather (3)

It was I...!!!!

344 18 6
By ConflictedSHS

Recap
Previously, Chloe went back to her room and has decided to dedicate her attention to making songs she wants to listen to after finding out they don't exist. Our blonde possessor succeeded in recording the music, hoping it's a good one

But boy was Chloe in for a treat. When she started to listen to her singing, she realized that her singing was crap, absolutely the worst kind of rubbish!!! Chloe could only curse the original as she was now sitting on the couch, reading a web novel.

----Chloe----
I'm absolutely mad about the recording or at least I was because now my attention is focused on a Korean webnovel called the Novel's Extra.

What is the story about? Well it's about a guy named Kim Hajin, who's an author who got isekaid to his own novel. He starts to navigate his way through that world he's as an extra with knowledge of the world's characters and a high luck stat that's pretty much a good way to say he has plot armor.

"Man that was still a good chapter to reread" I stated as I then started to moan due to stretching my unmoved bones. Which chapter am I at already? Is it the one where Hajin met Jin Sahyuk, The realization of Chae Jinyoon's killer, or maybe Side Story of Chae Nayun 😏

Nope, those chapters are great but I read the chapter where Jin Sahyuk, the main villain of Hajin's novel, confronts the protagonist about his identity being Kindspring Winters. It would be rediculous to believe but Hajin ended up realizing the name as his body's previous name before the alterations, Kim Chundong.

Anyways Jin Sahyuk confronts Hajin and tells the protagonist to go back with her to rebuild her kingdom (that I can't remember its name) but Hajin obviously denied due to the inevitability of the kingdoms. Though in Jin Sahyuk's perspective she believes Kindspring won't join her because of what she's done and it was satisfying

Why? Because the villain got what she deserves and I know I shouldn't think that due to the fact I'm technically now a villainess or antagonist. But, I'm gonna let future me handle that.

Now, I would want to read the next chapter of TNE but I need to think of who to pick to sing my songs and especially the current one I want to listen to that is Writing on the Wall.

I pondered who to pick but something gnawed at my brain, 'Who're even the ones I can pick?' that question rose from my head as I practically had no one to consider to help me in this life. I could name many individuals in my previous one but I definitely think they wouldn't be here.

So I'm pretty much starting from zero once more on my progress even though it wasn't but the percentage rate isn't far off in my head. Ugh I should probably, no, I must stop thinking about it for now. Instead, let's get some sleep me, it'll help us calm our rusty noggin of ours.

I didn't move to my bed and just laid down snuggly on the cushions of the couch, hugging some pillows that the furniture came with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Duck where am I again?" I said immediately after seeing my surroundings different from my current one once more. 'Wait did I just say duck wasn't I trying to say duck... There it is again!!!' I screamed in thought before my ear heard chuckling noises.

"Pftt Hahahahaha there's no way you can say a single curse in my space..." I kept hearing a rather familiar voice sounding so soothing to the ears. 'It's one that I recognize from a certain villain and quite an interesting one at that.' I thought in awe and excitement.

So I couldn't help but be surprised at who it might be but the surprise hasn't ended yet because, "You thought it Dio, but no, non nein, It was none other than I...." the voice paused as the dark area got lit up blinding my sight for a short period of time.

I look around to the place to see the insides of an apartment? 'Wait!!!'
I screamed to myself as I saw a man in his 40 or 50s, "Now as I was saying*calm and blunt to dramatic tone* It was I Chichi Shirogane"

What should I feel seeing this man exactly? And who is this guy? Let's answer the second question first. Well aside from him having the uncanny resemblance to the voice of the gay vampire villain (Fans in her world's nickname for Dio), he's the best father in law I've seen in anime, Shirogane Chichi. 'Now I'll just express my answer for the first question with a reasonable and calm response....'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"That felt absolutely anticlimactic!!!" I screamed in contrast to my thoughts for a calm response. 'I thought I was gonna meet Dio Brando for Pete's sake.' I sighed as I look at the man.

"You seem quite an energetic youngster. You remind me of my daughter and daughter in law" Mr. Shirogane smiles as I could only try to hide my tired yet excited and shocked facial expressions with a poker face.

"Naruhodo" I said bluntly with an emotionless tone and look. However my mind already began to differ from my outer emotions, betraying me so with internal fan girling, 'Eeeek! Is he for real!!?! Is he really insinuating I'm like Shinomiya and Kei!? Even if it's only in that aspect I'll take it!!!' I screamed to myself as I then took a sitting position facing the man.

"Would you like some juice?" He offers. "Sure" I broke my previous expression with a small smile plastered on my face. I just looked around before he got back in less than a minute holding a cold pitcher of juice along with two empty glass cups. Mr. Shirogane poured some juice on the two cups and placed one of them near me as he said, "Hear you go" with a blank face.

I don't know about what anyone would do in the situation but I just drank the juice, 'Hmmm apple flavor huh.' I thought while staring on the liquid surface of my glass cup.

"So did they give you a gist of your ability?" I snapped out of my dazed state as I looked at Mr. Shirogane, "Pardon me Mr. Shirogane but are you talking about Neo and Loki?" The poker faced man nodded as he continued bluntly, "Yes" and boy, this confused me.

"Noooo" I laughed nervously as I scratched my head. Like for real, from meeting Loki and Neo, there wasn't much about an ability that I know of except for that, "Is it about my vision?"
I asked.

"No" Mr. Shirogane said as he continued maintaining his poker face before sighing softly, "It seems that you don't" Man from the sigh to the tone his voice is hot in person. I really hope I don't have a voice fetish for crying out loud!!!
Anyways back to the situation.

As I see Shirogane Chichi (yes that's the man's name if I recall from his earlier introduction), who seems to be calm as he drank his class of juice, the man then started talking once more, "So the ability that I was talking about is one where you can meet me and other people" *went back to sipping*

"What?" I blurted before smacking the table with both of my hands as I stood up, "Wait!!! Are you saying I have an ability to go to other peoples dimension or someone's rooms and such?" I asked as I sat back down

"Yes but you can only do that when you are asleep" He stated as I nodded in understanding. 'Well that's another ability to my list I guess' I shrugged as Mr. Shirogane was about to talk again.

"Well, that's about it" He stated before pouring some juice to his empty glass
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
"Ehh?" That was my response to Shirogane Chichi. Genuine confusion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.9K 24
"Marinette?" "Yes?" "What's wrong?" "There's this guy...." "Who?" "I think I've fallen in love with someone, Chat." -|- Marinette's use...
495K 12.5K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...
7.8K 240 17
"In the daytime, I'm Marie, just a normal girl with a normal life, but there's something about me that no one knows yet because I, have a secret!" Ma...
96.5K 2.1K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...