Sinking Deep (GL)

By Thyloniahx

GL-Sapphic Diclaimer: This story is written in Taglish. Rhea Blee Isfaela, an art professor at Silvestre Univ... More

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖕
𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
OTHER CHARACTERS (PORTS)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
SPECIAL CHAPTER I

SPECIAL CHAPTER II

10.7K 276 114
By Thyloniahx

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a finger gently poking my face. It was a tender yet playful gesture from her.

"My wife is finally awake," she said, wearing a cute grin.

Seeing her smiling in front of me, calling me her wife, after all we've been through, brought a smile to my face. Finally, the dreams I longed for have come true, and I couldn't wish for anything more than her happiness with me.

"Good morning, my sunshine," I replied with a smile.

"Honey..." mahinhin na tawag niyang nanlalambing ang tinig.

I can't! My heart!

She's so cuteeeee, my wife's cuteee!

"R-Rhea.." utal ko habang nakatingin sa kanya.

"Hmm?"

"Paki-check ng pulso ko, pleasee.." utos ko dito.

She confusedly furrowed her eyebrows, "Why?"

I playfully mimicked breathlessness, pretending to lose my breath.

"Hey! This is not a good joke!" she noticed my antics while she held my hand pero hindi niya sinunod ang inutos ko.

"You're hella cute—I'm losing breaths," I uttered, still lying down while she leaned on her hand, peering at me.

Gumuhit ang ngiti sa labi niya at tinampal ang balikat ko.

"Corny!" sigaw niya.

"Corny ‘yon? Kinilig ka nga." Sagot ko sabay hinawakan ang pisngi niya.

"You made me worried for a second there," she said rolling her eyes on me.

"At least seconds lang hindi minuto." Pilosopo kong sagot kaya nakatikim na naman ako ng tampal bago siya humig sa balikat ko.

It's our first day as a married couple, and now, wala akong planong gawin except spending my time with her in our mansion.

"Any plans for today?" I asked her while gently combing her hair with my fingers.

"I don't know... I have many but I can't choose, what about you?" she asked back.

"If you've got a lot of plans in mind, I'm the opposite. I can't think of anything except spending time with you here in our mansion, doing things couples do, and getting accustomed to this place," I expressed.

"I agree it's a good idea, but it sounds a bit dull to me," her voice shifted as if she had something in mind.

"Why do you find it boring?" I turned to look at her.

"It's typical for newlyweds to explore a new house, but for me, it would be better if we spend our first day venturing outside, going wherever we please," she gently suggested. Well, she has a point.

"I might consider staying home when we have kids..." She sat up, "I wouldn't mind spending time with you and our children in this home."

Considering her point, the idea of building a family together brought a warm and comforting feeling on me.

She jumps our of bed with enthusiasm.

"Can you imagine? Our own little ones running around, filling this place with laughter and love! I can see it so clearly and I can't wait for it." She smiled, her eyes brightened.

She's really excited to have a baby.

I rested my elbow on my pillow and studied her expressive face. "Yes baby, that sounds wonderful," I answered, my heart warming at the thought of starting a family with the woman I was once wished.

I laughed uncontrollably as she spun around the room, her imagination running wild.

The fact that she's still nude makes it much funny.

She was creating a beautiful picture of the happiness that awaited us by dancing with young ones who were invisible.

I laughed, "You're already picturing our future mini-us," I said, my heart exploding at her cuteness and joy.

Tumigil siya bigla sa pagsasayaw in the middle and gave me a dramatic pout. She playedfully pretended to hold an imagined baby in her arms.

"What? Can't you see them too? Our little mischief-makers causing chaos and bringing us endless joy?" she mocked.

"I could not wait to have them," I replied slowly jumping out of the bed.

Agreeing with every word she uttered, I silently soaked in the love and excitement she radiated.

"Now now, come here, you're still naked." tawag ko sa kanya ngunit parang hindi niya ako pinapakinggan.

Binalot ko ng kumot ang katawan ko para hulihin siya.

"Kill joy! You're complaining I'm in nude but matagal mo nang minu-mukbang ang katawan ko." reklamo niya.

I gasps in silence, "Saan mo natutunan ang salitang ‘yan?" tanong ko na nagpipigil ng tawa.

"Mama mo." Sagot niya.

"Mama ko?" I repeat.

Napasampal nalang ako sa mukha ko, "Rhea ha!" gigil kong bigkas.

"Come here!" I warned

"Catch me if you can!" balik niya sa ‘kin.

"Isa!" I warned.

"Dalawa.." bigkas niya while chuckling. She began running around our bed to playfully taunt me, so I chased after her.

Laughter echoed in the room as we both enjoyed the playful banter. I kept pursuing her, but she proved to be quite swift, making it a bit challenging for me, especially since I had a blanket wrapped around me while she effortlessly sprinted in the nude.

"Got you!" nahuli ko siya as she giggles to laugh in my arms.

Tinapon ko siya sa kama at hinawakan ang dalawang baso para hindi siya makatakas.

"AAAAHHHH!" she exclaimed while pinaulanan ko ng halik ang leeg niya.

"Mama ohh!" napatigil ako at the same time my eyebrows furrowed.

"Mama, your daughter in law is killing me!" she continues as she laugh.

Napangiti ako sa kanya. She's referring to her mother, our mother.

"Are you not ashamed?" I asked.

"Ashamed of what?"

"Tinawag mo si mama, what if she can she us from above tapos wala kang saplot." I chuckled.

"Mama cover your eyes!" tawa niya as I showered her lots of kisses.

"Let's visit your mother's resting place." Dahil isang beses lang akong nakapunta roon, and maybe this is a right timing for us to visit the grave once again.

"That would be nice.." she whispered. Nakadapa ako sa kanya while she's fixing running her hand through my hair.

She gestured, "Alright, take your body off me so I can prepare our breakfast."

"Who said you can?" I groaned. Hinigpit ko ang yakap ko sa kanya.

"Baby?" tawag niya sa ‘kin at pilit akong tinutulak.

"You don't have to prepare breakfast..." I smirk.

"Oh my god, I don't like the way you're smiling right now." May pagbabanta ang tono niya at nakataas ang isa niyang kilay.

"You're my breakfast!" I said and won against her body.

She found herself beneath me, laughter and giggles ensued.

"Let's have this moment for a few minutes," I whispered.

"Umm..." I then began to kiss her, but she interrupted me.

"Wait.." kinuha niya ang kumot at binalot sa ‘min.

"Why all of the sudden?"

"So mama won't see us doing naughty things."

Tumawa ako but was interrupted again when she claimed my lips. As the sun rises, we embraced the intimacy of our first morning as a married couple, cherishing the moment. We relished the present, mindful that the day ahead held opportunities for us to share and fulfill our desires together.

"Come on, Freyja! We're gonna be late!" naiirita niyang tawag sa ‘kin habang kinakatok ang pintuan.

Napailing nalang ako kasi wala naman kaming appointment except bisitahin ang puntod ng mama niya.

“Loveeee, wait for a minutee!" sagot ko habang inaayos ang damit.

Hindi pa ako nakakatapos ay bumukas na ang pintuan na parang sinipa ni hulk sa lakas.

"What took you so long?" she stated. I was startled by her. She's now standing in front of me, wearing a form-fitting white dress that showed off every curve of her body. Her figure's soft curves were highlighted by the fabric, which flowed smoothly to the hem. The dress was a vision of beauty with a delicately exposing neckline that gave off just enough attraction.

"Hindi mo naman kailangan sirain ang pintuan. I was gonna come out na nga." I lied.

"Oh not that," she's judging my appearance, "You should wear a necktie." Kinuha niya ang necktie sa drawer.

"Kailangan ba ‘yan?" I asked.

"Mrs. Porchevannah called us to participate in the SU event." Pina-suot niya sa ‘kin ang necktie at inayos.

"What kind of event? Prom?" I inquired.

"Prom happens in evening Freyja, don't be stupid."

I smiled at her at tiningnan niya ako, "What's with that smile again?" she asked.

"Remember that time when you payed exturbant amount to be with me in just one night? Where did you get that huge money?" patawa kong sabi.

"I was really mad at Vivien that time. She really expects me to give up like that," tumingin ito sa taas at kinuyom ang palad, "I'm gonna kill her." She muttered.

I faint a smile at her, "Raya will be sad if you really...hahaha, you're cute." Kahit hindi naman siya cute, I don't want to see her mad na naman at baka masugod si Mrs. Vivien sa bahay nila nang wala sa oras.

"Are you really that rich, baby?" I asked. Kung sana lang alam kong ganun siya kayaman edi nagpa-ampon nalang ako.

I accidentally saw her cleavage at namula ang mukha ko kaya I avoided it as much as I can kasi she looks stunning against the stark white background, which accentuated her glowing skin. A delicate trail of cloth trailed behind her as the dress fell softly, hugging her waist and then spilling down.

"Hmm..." tanging utal nito at patuloy na kinakalikot ang necktie ko.

Hinawakan ko ang bewang niya bigla, "What's gotten into you? We're gonna be late." Mabilis na sabi niya.

"I love you.." I uttered. Slowly, I lean in to kiss her as my arms wrapping her waist.

"I love you too, with so much of my heart." She said as she gradually meet my tinder and soft kiss.

Hindi ko napigilan ang labi ko na hindi bumaba pero bago ko pa man magawa iyon ay pinigil na niya ako.

"Let's save our strength for tonight, we have a busy day ahead." Tanging sabi niya.

"You're so sexy kasi, I can't hold myself back." I pout.

"As much as you're holding back, so do I..." she chuckled.

Sabay kaming tumungo sa garage at sumakay sa sasakyan. I'm the one driving because this is what a gentlewife do, considering I am the luckiest woman alive, I should serve my wife for my entire existence.

Natanaw ko mula sa rearview mirror ang basket sa likod, "Baby?" I called her. She's busy with her cellphone.

Tinuro ko ang basket sa likod tapos tinanong siya kung ano ang ginagawa niyan sa likod namin, what's the purpose.

"Did you forgot what we've planned?" tanong niya.

Tama pala, "I got it, you want us to have a picnic in your mother's resting place?" I asked.

"Absolutely, mama will be happy for sure that she's gonna see her daughter in law for the second time.." she looks at me, "She's waiting for us." And smiled.

I love with this woman over and over and over again.

"She's waiting for us," I said.

"Stop... you're making me cry." She said as she's about to bawl her eyes.

I reached over, intertwining my fingers with hers, offering a silent reassurance. As her words trailed off, a heavy silence settled between us. I gently pulled the car to the side of the road, realizing the need to pause and embrace the depth of her emotions. Turning towards her, I cupped her tear-stained face in my hands.

Her eyes met mine, reflecting a mixture of gratitude and sorrow. "I just wish she could be here for all these moments," she confessed, a tear rolling down her cheek. I leaned in, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead, a gesture of comfort and understanding.

"She didn't go away far from you... she's with you the whole time." I smile as I caress her check and slowly reach for her hand once again and placed it to my heart.

"She's with us the whole time.." I tenderly uttered that makes her smile. Niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

"Don't cry na, you'll ruin your make up we still have an event."

"Right..."

Dumating kami sa Silverstre. There's a lot of alumni na kilala ko at lahat sila ay napatingin sa ‘min ng asawa ko. Well, my wife looks so stunning, I really admit it.

Her confidence was reflected in the tailored silhouette, which exuded a subtle refinement with every step. Her clothing was a sophisticated yet modest representation of her style, striking a careful balance between modesty and grace. As we approach the hall and everyone looks on, she has shown a lady who is ready to take on the world. Her natural beauty and grace are showcased by her formfitting white dress.

Yeah that's right, this is my wife, praise her!

"Freyyyyyyyy!!!" umalingawngaw ang boses ni Charlotte sa hall nang makarating kami.

Charlotte throws her body on me at mahigpit akong niyakap, "Finally, Misis ka na!"

"Charlotte," I groaned "There's a lot of people looking at us, mahiya ka naman." Plus, hawak pa ni Rhea ang bisig ko. Napatingin nalang ito kay Charlotte at hilaw na ngumiti.

"Sorry hindi ‘yan uso sa ‘kin," tumingin ito sa asawa ko, "Pwede ko bang hiramin itong asawa mo miss?" paalam niya.

"Charlotte?" I slightly raised my eyebrow pero hindi nagpatinag si bading.

"Mrs. Isfaela, finally, it's been decades?" sabay kaming napatingin sa likod at nakita si Mrs. Porchevannah with her daughter, Savannah at si Catalina.

"Good morning, Mrs. Porchevannah. Hi Cat!" bati ni Charlotte sabay kinuha si Savannah.

"Where's your kids?" tanong ko kay Sav.

"With their nannies, they'll be here soon." Sagot nito.

"What did I missed?" that voice is really familiar.

"Good timing, Raya! OMG, the baddies finally reunites!" masayang sabi ni Charlotte.

Raya's with Mrs. Vivien with their daughter na karga nito.

"Ahm.." umubo si Charlotte, "Mga misis, pwede ko bang hiramin ang mga asawa niyo?" sabay kaming napatampal sa mga mukha naming tatlo, "Pahiram ng mga asawa niyo." Dagdag niya.

Hindi talaga nagbabago ang bruha na ‘to, pinanganak talagang may sira ang ulo.

Tumango naman ang mga asawa namin at may pag-uusapan rin sila.

"Where the hell are we going?" sabay naming tanong kay Charlotte.

"Ngayon lang tayo nagkasama-sama ulit in this campus, hindi niyo ba na-miss?" sabi nito.

Sumunod kami sa kanya patungog third floor at pumasok sa isang office.

Nakita namin ang nakasulat sa table niya. She really became a professor.

"Charlotte, hindi bagay sa'yo ang maging professor, mas mukha ka pang kailangan turuan keysa magturo." Utal ni Raya.

"I agree." Sabay tawa namin.

"Come on guys, stop blabbering nonsense things..." sambit niya Charlotte. "Ang galing ko sa part na ‘yon ah, I really sound like a professor, diba?"

"Okay na sana e‘ dinagdagan mo pa ng kabalastugan," I retorted.

"One more, Charlotte." Sabi ni Sav.

"Really?" na e-excite naman nitong tanong.

"One more and I'll tear your mouth apart." Banta nito.

Pagakpak ang tawa naming tatlo. Our laugh echoes around the office walls.

"Argh, bakit binu-bully niyo ako? Gusto ko lang naman magdiwang tayo cause you know diba now lang ulit tayo nagkasamang apat tapos pinagtitripan niyo pa ako." Sabi niya.

"Hindi bagay sa'yo ang mag inarte," suway ko.

"At least ako may anak." She retorted.

"Masyado mo naman akong pinipersonal, mag-antay ka sa tatlo kong supling."

"Oo nga pala, Frey. Kami meron na, kailan niyo babalakin?" tanong ni Raya.

"Bukas agad para manahimik na kayo." Sabi ko sabay ikot ng mata.

Nakaupo kaming lahat sa sofa.

"Do y'all remember when we used to wander around this campus, how we used to eat together in the cafeteria, partying together, and do stuff that we used to enjoy." Savannah blurted out.

"Time really came faster, in an instant, we have wife and kids that will soon study here and do things we used to do back then." Dagdag ni Raya.

"Payag ba kayong magba-bar anak natin together in their teens?" tanong naman ni Charlotte.

"Of course, then I will make their bank account freeze." Savannah continued.

"Payag ako basta after n'yan sa labas na si Soraine matutulog." Tawa ni Raya, I playfully laugh too.

"Ako rin, papayag rin akong mag overnight ang anak ko basta h'wag lang siyang magpagabi." Sabat ni Charlotte kaya tinampal siya ni Savannah.

"Bobo!" Raya exclaimed.

"Stupid mo talaga." Sav Said.

"Hindi ako maka-relate as I still don't have kids."

"Gawa na kayo mamayang gabi." Natatawang sabi ni Charlotte.

"Gago ka ba wala akong tite!" I retorted.

"Meron kaya," sagot nito.

"Nasaan?" tanong ko.

"Nasa noo mo," sabay turo niya sa noo ko at sabay silang tumawa sa ‘kin.

Bakit kaya ako napunta sa ganitong circle, lahat may sira.

"My twins are having their birthday the next month and we are having a hard time to choose where the birthday will be held." Sambit ni Savannah, nagtinginan kaming tatlo ni Charlotte at Raya and we all have the same thoughts.

"Alam namin kung saan ang maganda," sabi ni Charlotte.

"Grand Cosmo!" Raya exclaimed.

"Ayan din ang sasabihin ko," I laugh.

"Fuck yeah! That's it! We're going to Cosmo again." Sav exclaimed pero bigla naman itong nagtakip ng bunganga agad.

She sighed in relief, "I rarely curse in our house cause if my twins will hear it, I'm sure I'll be laying in the coffin by the next day." She chuckled.

"Same here."

"Me too."

Tinaasan ko sila ng kilay, "Kahit wala pa akong anak pag nag mura ako sa harap ni Rhea siguradong sa couch ako matutulog."

"We are all UNDER." Savannah said.

"Sinabi mo pa," Raya said. "But I love it when she acts dominant, para akong nagiging tuta kaharap ang lion pag may nagawa akong hindi niya gusto."

"Kung lion ang sa'yo paano nalang kaya sa ‘kin na lumaking bumubuga ng apoy? Para kaming couple na nasa Shrek ‘yong dunkey at dragon." Saad ni Charlotte.

"Bagay naman sa'yo teh," sagot ko.

"Tse!"

"How about you Sav?" tanong ko at tumingin sa kanya.

"Yes, I do." Tanging sambit niya.

"Yes, I do?"

"Yes I do the cooking, Yes I do the cleaning.." dagdag niya, halos parang dunkey na tumatawa si Charlotte habang tinatampal ang balikat ni Raya na patuloy ring tumatawa.

"What's funny guys? Argh!" Sav complained pero she slightly smiles.

"Ikaw Frey?" hindi ako nakalimutang tanungin ni Charlotte.

"Kung saan siya masaya," tumayo ako. "Basta pag happy wife?"

Tumawa muna sila bago sabay nagsalita ng, "Happy life!"

"Tumayo na kayo dyan at magsisimula na yata ang opening ceremony." Charlotte reprimanded.

"What event is this pala, Charry?" I asked.

"Art museum opening," sambit ni Charlotte nang nasa labas na kami ng office niya at naglalakad na papuntang elevator.

"You're the special guest for today," she added.

"Don't tell me??"

"Tanga hindi, hindi ka na e-auction, baka sunugin ng asawa mo ang buong university pag nangyari ‘yon." Mabilis na sagot niya.

"Buti alam mo," I was in relief. May trauma na ako sa special special guest na ‘yan, what the fuck. Ikaw daw ibenta nang wala sa kaalaman mo tapos pag piyestahan ng mga mayayamang tao na hindi mo kilala.

"Relax, this is your day Frey. Everyone will be proud of you." Savan spoke with her proud voice.

"Proud talaga akong naligaw si Freyja sa grupo natin, pasasaan ba't nadagdagan ng isang utak ang grupo natin so tatlo na, hindi gaya ng isa dyan." Tumingin ito kay Charlotte kaya tumakbo si Raya sabay hinabol ito ng isa at naghabulan na parang mga bata.

"Those fuckers really thought they're in their teenages era," Sav uttered while massaging her forehead.

"I feel deja vu." This is also the scene where we are in the Grand Cosmo tapos naghabulan itong dalawa.

"Yeah.." ngumiti ito, "Me too."

Dumaan kami sa hagdanan pataas, feels like the wind there is calling me kaya I secretly sneak na hindi naramdaman ni Savannah at mabilis akong pumunta sa taas.

I slipped upstairs to the fifth floor and felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me. This is the very spot where, four years ago, the dance of artistry began, where, under the guidance of an accomplished professor, the canvas and I became one.

A calm of suspense surrounded me as I got closer to the door.

The door creaked open, revealing a passage to memories. I was welcomed by the comforting smell of paint and creativity—a whisper from the past beckoning me inside. The area appeared to be stuck in a time warp, enveloped in the gentle warmth of artistic fervor.

An easel towered in the corner, covered in color splatters and the remains of a gazillion of my creations.

They really made this room a private place.

The brushes were perfectly organized, each one a quiet testament to the strokes that once gave this place life. It was in this place that I discovered how to give my imagination life under the watchful eye of her.

I can't help but smile.

The air was heavy with the echo of counsel and the sporadic annoyance that gave way to victory. My fingers swept across the canvases leaning against the wall, each displaying the marks of development and maturation. The chamber has the ability to take me back in time.

"Baby?" I called out. I smiled tenderly at the figure I once saw four years ago.

Her face's subtle grace that had initially captured my attention was emphasized by the way light and shadow played with its contours.

Her hands danced in time, their familiar yet elegant brushstrokes weaving stories into the canvas in front of her. Time stopped for a second, and the past and present blended together perfectly.

She looked up as I moved in closer, my presence creating a soft shadow. When our gazes locked. "You found me," she muttered, her tone melodic.

"I couldn't help but return to the place where it all started," I said, my voice a melancholic symphony of the past. "You, this room – it's where my passion found its wings."

She put down her brush and we exchanged a wordless acknowledgement. "And how exquisitely you've flown," she remarked, her eyes beaming with affection and pride.

"Remember this one?"

With a smile tugging at my lip corners, I nodded.

"How could I forget? It's the unending anger from you that made that moment unforgettable."

My gaze followed the lines on her face, smiling.

"You were my first student here," she said in a tone that was as gentle as a brushstroke gently patting down a canvas.

We heard the gentle sound of the wind, and she pointed to an open sketchbook on the table. "I used to draw you when you were engrossed in your work. Your concentration, the way your eyes sparkled with creativity – I wanted to capture it all."

"May tinatago kang sketchbook?" kasi wala akong napapansin dati, no, maybe ‘yon nga yong palagi niyang hawak-hawak na napagkakamalan kong libro.

"I do, meron, hindi mo lang nakikita." Mahinhin na sagot niya.

"May miniature paint board ako sa bahay, I also painted you back then.."

"I saw it," she then kiss my cheek.

A flush tinted my cheeks.

"These are beautiful," tiningnan ko ulit ang gawa ko na mga paintings dati, "Like you..."

"And so you are.." she said as she embrace me.

"This one was the day I realized I was in love with you." Tinuro niya ‘yong pininta ko back when she was late at our training session.

"You were really inlove with me, bakit hindi mo sinabi kaagad?" I ask, holding her from her waist.

"I.. I was afraid.." putol na sabi niya.

"You don't have the reason to be afraid now, you're mine, I'm yours." I said at hinalikan ang pisngi niya.

"I love you.." she uttered.

Her words filled the room, and a beautiful silence fell between us. "And I'm still falling for you every day," she said, a depth of emotion visible in her eyes that defied time.

"Pwede ba tayong mag quickie?" seryoso kong sabi. Joke time lang talaga.

Akala ko hindi siya papayag kasi nasa school kami e, alam niyo naman ‘yan masyadong professional.

"Sure." Nagulat ako nang itinulak niya ako sa table and stood in front of me as she carefully move her hair at the other side, sinunggaban niya agad ako ng halik.

She's clearly serious about this quickie thing pero ayukong masira ang outfit niya.

But I can't resist the temptation between us, my wife is so fucking sexy.

To be honest, I want to do it with her all the time, kung pwede lang araw-araw now that we're married, why not?

Nasa gitna kami nang biglang may kumatok, mabilis kong binitawan ang dibdib niya.

"Shit," mariin kong bigkas. "Sa bahay nalang natin gawin," hinalikan ko siya sa noo.

Sabay naming binuksan ang pintuan at bumulaga ang mukha ni Charlotte at Savannah.

"Naistorbo namin yata kayo ahh," ngisi ni Charlotte.

Charlotte playfully smirks on me na may pinapahiwatig.

"Wala talagang pinipiling lugar ang libo–aray!" mabuti at sinapak siya ni Savannah.

"We were just visiting this room," sabi ng asawa ko and I nodded kasi para go with the flow lang.

"Ikaw Frey? Bakit open ‘yang butones ng long sleeve mo?" tanong na naman ni bruha.

"I have to go first." My wife quickly walk away.

My wife won't save me T_T

"Mainit kasi sa loob." Sagot ko, I got out completely.

"Tanga, naka-aircon ang room." Sabat nito.

"Mainit or may nagpapainit sa loob?" pang-gagago ulit ni gaga kaya inirapan ko siya.

Hindi nga natuloy dahil sa inyo.

"Just shut your mouth, Charlotte. The ceremony will start in a few minutes. Let's go."

Sabay kaming bumaba at nakarating sa hall and timing na magsisimula na. Hinanap ko kung saan naroroon ang pinakamaganda kong asawa at umupo sa tabi niya.

The mic rang then Mrs. Porchevannah assumed the center stage, exquisite in her royal grace.

"Today marks a special moment in our university's history. We gather not merely to unveil a building of brick and mortar but a sanctuary of creativity and expression," Mrs. Porchevannah's voice boomed through the hall.

The audience eagerly anticipated her every word. Even me.

"And now," said Mrs. Porchevannah, "It gives me immense pleasure to introduce a remarkable artist, a testament to the rich artistic spirit that courses through our university. Please welcome Freyja Elie Isfaela Mercedez."

"Me?" tinuro ko ang sarili ko at nagpalakpakan ang mga tao. Including my wife is now standing beside me with her teary eyes while smiling, clapping.

They erupted in applause at my advance. Mrs. Porchevannah gave me a pair of exquisitely made golden scissors.

"Freyja, you are the pillar of art in this university. You are an inspiration that opens doors for the next generation of artists." She said with pride.

I graciously accepted the scissors, "Salamat po, Mrs. Porchevannah. I am honored to be a part of this momentous occasion," I responded, my voice resonating with humility and passion.

I approached the symbolic ribbon that adorned the museum's entrance, a work of art in and of itself, while holding the golden scissors.

As I carefully cut the ribbon to formally open the art museum, the audience sank into a quiet suspense.

Applause broke out in the hall, reverberating across the school campus.

Slowly, I stepped inside and walk. Nakita ko ang iba't ibang uri ng mga pininta sa loob but one caught my eye is a corridor that has my name on it. Mas lumapit pa ako, and I saw my paintings back then na nakadisplay, tears glistened in my eyes as I stare at it.

Memories came flushing down at naramdaman ko ang kamay na bumalot mula sa likod ko.

"I'm so proud of you, congratulations." My wife said, her expression soft.

"We're so proud with our daughter," sabi ng tao na nasa likod niya.

"Dad? Mommy?" I saw my parents, pride still reflecting in their eyes.

"We are proud of you, our now big princess. And we will always be proud of whatever you do, with your wife," my mother expressed with a subtle but beaming smile.

"Thank you," I expressed gratitude for having parents who go the extra mile for me.

Joy filled my day as we walked through the recently inaugurated SU museum, accompanied by my wife, friends, and their wives. It was a day full of happiness.

Later that event, pumunta na kami sa resting place ng mama ng asawa ko.

Nakatayo kami sa libingan ng kanyang ina at bumalot ang katahimikan sa ‘min. Maingat niyang inayos ang mga bulaklak na dala namin, longing and love mixed together in her gaze.

At her mother's eternal resting place, silent moments spoke volumes.

"We're here again, mama," she said with a hint of laughter in her voice. I looked towards the tombstone.

"Thank you," I expressed my gratitude. I've thanked my wife's mom numerous times, yet it never feels like enough.

I carry a part of her mother within me, and my appreciation for her mother is not enough.

"It's funny how you're lying there, ma, without your heart. Parang buhay ka pa rin." I heard her sigh, on the brink of tears.

Placing a basket and cloth beside the grave, I sat down. I gestured for her to join me, and as she did, I kissed her forehead.

"I was told by your mom that she's happy," I mentioned.

She looked at me, asking, "How did you find out?"

"Come closer," I instructed, and she obliged. I gently guided her head onto my chest.

"What do you hear?"

"Your heartbeat."

"It's not my heartbeat, it's your mom's heartbeat," I smiled, tapping her back.

"It says tugudug tugudug means she's happy," pigil na tawang sabi ko.

She remained silent, but I knew she was smiling, listening intently.

"Back then, when I was near you, my heart would beat like crazy. I didn't know why I fell for you so quickly, little did I know, I don't own this heart. This heart recognizes you, it's familiar with you, that's why hindi ko mapigilan ang nararamdaman ko," I confessed.

"Things weren't coincidences. I didn't find you, we found each other," she said with a laugh in her tone.

"Really?" I chuckled.

I felt her nod as she embraced me, still hearing my heartbeat.

Looking at the tombstone, "I can never repay and thank you enough. I will love your daughter for a lifetime as a token of gratitude for your sacrifice, mom." I said.

"And you," our eyes locked, "I will love you always, my love for you remains deep."

"I love you, with all of my heart, leaving no room for doubt," she whispered tenderly.

We kissed in front of her mother's grave, and we smile between our kisses.

"In our next visit here, we'll have three kids already. Mama will surely be happy to see our children," she whispered with excitement.

"Do you really want to have three kids?" I asked.

She nodded, "Like I mentioned, I want three kids. I'm going to name them Ashiera, Azriela, and Averia."

"Nice, have you been thinking about it for a long time?" I inquired.

"For quite a while," she giggled.

"Ashiera Elien, Ashiera Elyve, and Averia Eliah. Bagay sa kanila." I thought of a boy name, but it's not possible.

"You did make sure they'll got your second name," she said, laughing.

"Hindi pwedeng ikaw lang, I still have my credits too." I chuckles as she scoff closer to my chest.

We dream of a family and a home in front of a resting place, now filled with our laughing, and as we prepare for the future, I am reminded that our love is a painting painted with the colors of happiness, devotion, and common goals. I've found my forever in her arms, and as time goes on, our tale plays out like a work of art, showing the beauty of our love.

[A/N]: I took a while to create the Special Chapter due to busyness and being frequently struck by laziness. I hope you understand my lack of motivation. In the next last SC, I'm unsure when (hindi na ako maglalagay ng exact date baka tamaan ako ng katamaran), but it will undoubtedly be chaotic. Thank you for reading, and apologies for the delays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11.2K 24
"When you reach the age 9, in the exact time of 12am of your birthday; You'll find a time engraved on your wrist. It's said to be the time when you'l...
1.7M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 97.9K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...