The Idol She Loved (Taekook ×...

By theonlysevenig

"Does your heart only beat for me?" "will you wait for me even when you know I am never yours?" "are you sure... More

Welcome :)
Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
note.
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E

S I X T E E N

83 5 2
By theonlysevenig

Another clip.

"hellooooo this is me Eva. and look where we are. Amusement park wohooo" She turned on the back camera and showed the surroundings.

"say hi to my cam" she said to others.

"hi" Sara said smiling.

"you ain't gonna change bitch." Aria said.

"whatsuupppp everyone." Y/n said coming close to the camera and blinked her innocent brown eyes twice. Then giggled and went back to the duo and placed her both arms on their shoulders, posing she wiggled her brows.

"how am I looking?" she asked. she was wearing shorts, with a white tank top and a jacket with sneakers. hair in a ponytail.

"cute as always" Eva said. and they all giggled.

"so let's go?" Aria asked.

"yesss Ari let's go to the rides." Y/n grabbed Aria's hand and they both ran.

"hey you both stop right there." Sara shouted and got no response.

"Sara, why don't you say you're afraid of rides?" Eva laughed.

"Oh Sara come on!! we'll be late." y/n came towards us and grabbed Sara too.

"nooooo" Sara refused stopping y/n from dragging her. Getting no response from the other she turned towards Eva who was recording the whole scene and mouthed a 'Stop her'. and Eva laughed.

They all went to the roller coaster ride.

"I'm not doing this." Sara said crossing her arms.

"yes , you're doing this. so now let's go. Eva, give me the camera. I'll record this."

they sat on the roller coaster. Sara and y/n side by side and Eva and aria were behind them.

"Oh God y/n I'm going back. I can't do this."

"you're doing this. I'm here." she intertwined their hands.

soon the ride started and Sara was trembling. looking left and right to how to get back.

"Y/N!!!!!" Sara screamed because of the speed and Y/n seemed to enjoy it.

"Wohoooooo" She screamed.

"Eva Ari Sara say hello"

"heyyyy wowowo" they all were enjoying except Sara who closed her eyes and clutched y/n's jacket.

"that was fun" aria said smiling.

"but not my hair. it looks like a bird's nest." Eva said.

"just like y/n's when she can't do her hair." Aria laughed.

"what do you mean?" y/n glared at them and they all laughed except Sara who was still trembling.

"you fear a lot Sara." y/n said.

"including you too." Sara replied.

"hahaha not funny. now let's eat ice cream" y/n said.

"no you had a cold recently" Sara said grabbing y/n's wrist.

"now I'm fine and i want to so i will no matter what." y/n replied grabbing Sara.

They all were now eating ice cream sitting on a bench.

"so Sara, what makes you happy?" Eva asked standing in front of them and recording.

"umm.. I think, you all are here that makes me the happiest."

"oh really miss? you scold us every time." Aria interrupted.

"because you don't listen to me."

"whatever."

"so now it's your turn what makes you happy Ari?" Eva asked.

"when my parents smile because of me" she replied.

"awwieeee"

"about you y/n?" She asked y/n who was sitting silently not eating her ice cream just looking down. she looked up with a smile and said

"My Bangtan" her eyes glistened.

"oh wo so Bangtan's girl is here. Hey BTS where are you? you dropped this girl in the middle of the road please take her back." Eva said looking here and there which they all laughed until they noticed the crowd's stares which they awkwardly smiled and left there.

"so tata bye for now everyone"

Another Clip

"what's up everyone this is me Ari. I know you're wondering why I'm recording this right? so the reason isssssss"

she said and turned the back camera on and showed the surroundings, where Eva, Sara and Y/n were preparing barbecue.

"yes you're right we're on a trip. and you know what? this time y/n is preparing something. I MEAN Y/N. WHO KNOWS NOTHING." she said and showed her shocked face to the camera.

"hey what do you mean? I can prepare too."

"yeah I can see that." she said sarcastically and went to y/n who was struggling to cut a capsicum.

"it's not like that baby." Sara said and took the knife and cut a capsicum.

"now do it like that." she gave the knife to her back.

y/n glared at Aria who was controlling her laugh. soon she burst into a loud laugh.

"loo-look i-i told you- you can't cut- a -a single capsicum." she said between her laugh.

"if you have that much problem why don't you do it by yourself?" she said and placed the knife and went to Eva angrily who was opening the big box.

"okay so i think I got into trouble. she's mad at me. I'll be back again now bye."

Another clip.

y/n was running and Sara was behind her.

"you can't catch me" y/n said running down the stairs and rounded to the big sofa in the living room. Sara was on the opposite side of her.

Both were breathing heavily and laughing. her hair is a mess. if Sara was going to the left she was going to the right and vice versa.

"y/n stop this. I can't run anymore."

"that's not my fault" she laughed.

"y/n take these medicines you are having fever. God knows how you do have that much strength to run when I can't."

"that tastes bitter. I'm not taking those."

"you've to."

Y/n throw a pillow towards her, which she caught. she continued it.

"Eva catch her." Sara said to Eva who was coming down and looked at them confused.

"what happened?" she asked confused.

"she's having fever and not taking medicines"

"Oh God Y/n when will you be mature?"

"That tastes bitter I'm not taking those."

Eva went towards her and y/n started to run but caught in between them.

Sara was in front and Eva was in back. she turned to run to the left but there came Aria who was holding the camera. and on right there was sofa.

"caught you" Sara said and grabbed her.

when they turned y/n jerked her hand and was about to run but Eva took her in her arms and held her in a bridal style.

"Heyyyy put me down" she whined.

"baby I don't go to the gym for nothing."

"thank god your going to the gym helps us with something" Sara said.

"why the hell you go to the gym. I swear I'll break your ass just put me down once."

"I won't until you eat your medicines."

"ughh.. such an irritating ass."

"yes you, I know."

Another clip.

"guys look who's crying" Eva said showing y/n who was crying on the floor crossing her legs. tears falling down on red cheeks, nose and ears red because of crying. she gripped her messy hair and cried harder.

Sara and Aria were sitting her either side caressing her back.

"you know why she's crying she broke the showpiece given by Ari on her birthday." Eva whispered.

"y/n.. sweetie it's nothing.. calm down." Aria said.

"it's really nothing baby. now stop crying." Sara said.

"no.. i..i br..broke.. th..that.." she said in between her tears.

"so what y/n? I'll buy you another one.. hmm?"

"no.. I..I.. wa..want.. this.. on..only"

"y/n.. calm down.. she'll buy you another" Sara said again caressing her back.

"NO!! I want this!!" she shouted angrily.

"oh God y/n.. Okay I'll fix this okay?" Aria said and hugged her.

"happy now?" Aria asked and she nodded.

"She's so stubborn. I mean like, she'll fix this showpiece now. woaah." Eva said.

"Eva she's not crying because she loved that showpiece, because it was gifted by Aria." Sara scoffed.

"I know I know but she's so stubborn. A baby is better than her." Eva shrugged.

"that's why you're not a baby" Y/n said and looked towards her with an innocent face which they all laughed except Eva.

Another clip.

This video is of y/n. her smile, laugh, sleep, running here and there. her cuteness, her small cute gestures. the way she was stroking her baby hair which were irritating her.

Her glistening brown eyes can make anyone's heart flutter and gives peace to their soul. the joy, happiness, calmness, comfort, contentment, willing to do anything for their loved ones were screaming through her eyes.

keeping everyone together is just the blink of an eye for her.

but these all remained as....

A edit. Made by Sara after y/n changed. She edited it because she wanted to watch those. She knew she can't watch them in reality anymore. but maybe she can watch them in video, in their memories.

'i miss you y/n. and i love you.'

A/N

Do vote guys!! and comment a lot please. I'll give you toffees. 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
102K 7.2K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
1.2K 67 19
Jungkook: "I love you yn you are special to me you're the one who i wouldn't mind loosing sleep for the only one who i can never get tired of talking...
34.6K 2.2K 54
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...