๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž [๐‡๐ž...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Oc Diaspro
๐Ÿท. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
๐Ÿธ. ส™สŸแดแดแด
๐Ÿน. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿบ. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ!
๐Ÿป. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿผ. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿฝ. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€, ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐Ÿพ. สŸแด€สสŸแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ษชา“า“
๐Ÿฟ. ส€แด‡sแด„แดœแด‡ แดษชssษชแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. แด„แด€แด แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. แด‹ษชษดษข สŸแด‡แด
First time readers
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. แดส ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. แด˜ส€แดา“แด‡แดคแดคแดส€ แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส แด„ส€แด€แดคสœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. สœแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€sแด˜ส€แด แด s sแด›แดส€แดส
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡sแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. แดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ss
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. แด›แด‡แด€แดแดกแดส€แด‹
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด…
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ส€แดสแด€สŸ ส™แด€สŸสŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. แดส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ส™แด‡สŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. แด„สŸแดแดœแด… แด›แดแดกแด‡ส€'s แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. สœแดแด˜แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡
Important notice (please read)
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชสŸแด…สŸแด€ษดแด…s

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. แด›แดกแด แด„แดแด…แด‡x

1.9K 185 48
By Sailormoonuzumaki

"Congrats are in order, my queen."

Diaspro smiles as she looks at the lists of her people who have requested to talk to her, a voice speaks behind her and turns around to see Leo holding a guy on his shoulder looking nervous. "Leo, is good to see you." Diaspro said with a smile, Leo puts the guy down and bring Diaspro for a friendly hug.

"Who's this?" She asked with a smile looking at the short pink hair guy. "My boyfriend, Peter." Leo said pushing his shy boyfriend.

"Greetings, Queen Diaspro." Peter said and Diaspro stops him with a small chuckle. "No need to be so formal, any friend or boyfriend in this case of Leo is a friend of mine." Diaspro said making Peter sigh with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Diaspro." Peter said with a bow. "Is nice to put a face to the name after my boyfriend came barging in my home apologized repeatedly about the whole marriage thing." He said and Diaspro smirks.

"Glad I could be the one to snap him out of his senses." She said, Leo rolled his eyes at the both of them. "Anyway, we actually came over for two things." Leo said reaching inside his jacket taking out the cloud tower codex.

"Someone tried to break in my kingdom to get the codex but good thing I was there." Leo said with a frown. "There's been three break ins last week." He said and Peter hands her a video recorder showing where they keep the codex safe only for the screen to glitch.

"Every time it glitches we know someone broke in." Peter said with a frown. "Guards have been losing their memory when they fight the intruder, so when we ask who it is they don't know."

Diaspro frowns hearing all this as she replay the video trying to catch any figure or face before it glitches. "Could I keep this?" She asked and Peter nods.

"Thanks and thank you for doing everything you can to keep it safe. Good thing I have made the perfect place to put the cloud tower and Alfea's codex safe."

"You have the Alfea codex?!" Leo asked in shock. "That's dangerous! The Trix are looking for it for their master and if they find out you have both they'll do anything to get it." He said with a glare.

"Relax, is perfectly safe." Diaspro said with a smile. "Have you told your husband about this?" Leo asked and she chuckles.

"Yeah, about that." Diaspro said raising her hand to show no ring and does the other hand. "I lied about that."

"What?!" Leo shouts while Peter and Diaspro laugh together. "Hey, I had to convince you I'm a married girl." She said.

"You little... trickster." Leo said with a chuckle crossing his arms. "What's that second thing you wanted to tell me?" Diaspro asked.

"We're getting married!" Peter said with excitement as he gives her a wedding invitation. "What?!" Diaspro asked in shock looking at the invitation but soon smiles.

"Congrats you two!!" She said hugging them both. "Oh! I can't wait to see it."

Peter and Leo pulled away until Peter nudge his boyfriend. "What?" Leo asked confused until he saw Peter move his head to Diaspro and touched his stomach as a sign.

"Oh! Right!" Leo said snapping his fingers. "What is it?" Diaspro asked.

"There's also a big question I wanted to ask of you of course you don't have to decide yet until years later." Leo said and Diaspro nods. "Okay? What is it?" She asked and Leo pulls her away from Peter as he whispers in her ear.

Peter watching this felt nervous and excited but felt more nervous when Diaspro pulls away with a shock look on her face, she holds her head. They come back to meet with Peter and Diaspro holds their hands. "This is a big request you guys are asking for me but let me think about it hard and by that I mean let's wait until we're more older." Diaspro said and Peter smiles.

"We understand, we just thought you'll be the best option to ask you." Peter said. "It was nice finally meeting you, Diaspro. Hope you and your friends stay safe with those witches and that guy they're working with." He said and Leo waved goodbye flying in the air carrying Peter in his arm.

"Also, you ever around the area come give us a visit! The doors are always open to you and your friends." Leo said with a grin, Diaspro watched them go smiling. "Same goes for the both of you guys, and thank you for the invite." She said.

_____

Bloom is blasting rocks with her magic and lands on the ground when someone speaks up, she turns around to see Professor Avalon. "Bloom, why are you training so hard?" He asked and Bloom frowns.

"I find it rather strange that it's been so long since we've been attacked by Darkar. I thought he would have done something sooner since we manage to keep the cloud tower codex safe and give him a decoy." Bloom said looking tense and worried.

Bloom creates a ball of fire and aims it at a rock. "I just want to be ready for when he or the Trix decide to attack us for that codex." She said.

She fires three balls at the rock. "Triple blast!"

That's when her transformation disappears and she sighs. "What happened?" Avalon asked confused.

"I have no idea. Since Darkar appeared, my powers have been weakening gradually. There's something about him." Bloom said and looks at him. "What should I do?"

"I'd say the first thing you should do is take a break from all this training." Avalon said and Bloom frowns. "But, how am I supposed to stop the Trix? Sooner or later they're bound to find the Secret Archive." She said.

"Don't worry about that, the Secret Archive is said to be impossible to find." Avalon said patting her head when Bloom suddenly hugs him crying. "But that's not true professor. I know where it is, I found it by accident." Bloom cried making Avalon eyes widen in shock but soon smiles.

"I've had to keep the secret, it's been so hard." She said. "It really must have been a heavy burden keeping that secret, I wonder." Avalon said.

"Are there other secrets I should know? Like the codex of the witches tower? I heard that you guys kept it safe." He asked and Bloom nods. "Yeah, but I don't know where it is since Diaspro was the one to hide it." She said wiping her tears.

"Really? That's good!" Avalon said with a smile but it turns serious. "You've got to promise you'll never tell anyone where the archive is, not even to me, okay?" He said and she nods.

_____

"Thank you, my queen." A newly married couple said with a bow as get their blessing from Diaspro. "You're welcome and once again, if you both have any problems you can always ask my people. They'll be happy to help new faces around." Diaspro said with a smile watching them go holding hands happily, she giggles when the husband picks up his wife bride style heading back to their new home in Crystal empire.

"Keith, how's Raiden? I heard he wanted to join in the new guard training." Diaspro asked as she heads back to the office with her bodyguard, Keith beside her.

Keith sighs. "He's to young to be joining the training." He said making Diaspro raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry? Aren't you the one who joined the Royal guard academy maybe when you were his age?" She asked making him stay quite.

"Exactly." She said with a grin opening the doors to her office. "Do me a favor and get him here, I wanna talk to him about something important." Diaspro told him, Keith nods leaving the office.

Diaspro takes a seat to write on her notes, suddenly her window behind her exploded pushing her body against the wall, she slides down groaning and looks at the whole in her window.

"Bloom?" Diaspro asked shock but it turns into a frown. "You're not Bloom." She said with a glare, Bloom laughs holding a fire in her right hand her yellow eyes staring down at her.

"I should have knows you'll be the first to notice I'm not her." Dark Bloom said. "The girls sure took their sweet time figuring out the hard way." She said and throws the fire ball at Diaspro who jumps out of the way picking her sword from the ground that had fallen from the wall.

Diaspro transforms as she throws the sword at Dark Bloom who flies out of the way, Dark Bloom turns around only to be met with a punch in the face.

"Why are you here?" Diaspro asked as they fly out of her kingdom staring at each other, her hands pulled into a fighting position. "Easy, for the codexes." Dark Bloom said.

"Triple blast!!" Bloom throws three fire balls at her, Diaspro made a shield pushing her way to Bloom. Bloom was going to throw a fire spell when something hits her in the face, she rubs it with a glare. "Who did that?!" Bloom shouts looking down to see a little boy holding a sling shot.

"Eyes on me!" Diaspro said behind her and kicked her back, her shoes cover in crystal to hit her with full force. They go down back at her office, Raiden was picked up by Kaith who pulled them out of the way seeing Diaspro on top of Bloom.

"Keborg! Go search!" Bloom shouts and scratch Diaspro on the face hoping to push her away but fails when Diaspro grabs her head and slammed it back on the ground. "Guys, take care of that bird!" Diaspro said looking at Keith and Raiden who nodded going after the dark bird.

"You'll never get them." Diaspro said picking up Bloom up and throw her on the desk which it breaks from the fall. "Ugh." Bloom said in a pain groan.

"How the heck did you even know I had the other codex?" Diaspro asked, Bloom chuckles darkly. "I wonder, have you talked to that boy you like? What's his name again, Helia."

Diaspro eyes widen seeing Bloom laugh and having enough of her talk she punch her face. "I'm going to enjoy this." She said with a grin making Bloom spit blood out when Diaspro hits her with a lamp.

"And funny how you think I'll fall for that. I'm not you." Diaspro said standing up looking down at her, she frowns when Bloom starts laughing. "You really think I came alone?" Bloom asked despite her face bleeding.

"Ah!!"

Diaspro gasps hearing her people screaming in fright, she looks out the window to see the Trix attacking her people either getting frozen or put to sleep. She turns around only to be met with a gone Bloom, she huffed and looks out to the Trix.

"Tell me!" Diaspro shouts as she gets in their way with a glare, the witches turn to her with a smirk. "Aren't you girls just tired of losing?" She asked.

Diaspro avoids a lightning strike, the three witches cackle.

"Not going to give us a tour of your kingdom as the new queen?" Icy asked with a smirk, Diaspro glares. "I'll show you a tour." Diaspro said and made two crystals of herself.

The three dash towards them, Darcy laughs. "You call that illusions?" Darcy asked only for Diaspro #2 to kick her in the stomach both flying further away from the others.

"Please, illusions are so boring." Diaspro #2 said with a huff and both girls attack at the same time.

____

"Stop moving!" Stormy shouts in anger throwing lightning strikes at Diaspro #3. Diaspro #3 used her sword to absorb the strike and with full force she throws the attack back at Stormy who gets hit, she doesn't let her recover and lands on top of the witch landing down on a building, she used her knee to put pressure on Stormy's face. "You stop moving." Diaspro #3 said.

______

"Don't think I have forgotten that kick back at red fountain." Icy glares standing in front of Diaspro who smirks. "Believe me, I enjoyed it so much that I had my brother send me a disc." Diaspro said making Icy raise her hand up throwing a ball of ice which Diaspro cuts it in half with her sword.

Diaspro turns her sword into a chain and wraps it around Icy's hand, she pulls it with full force watching Icy scream in surprise. As Icy tried to cut the chain, Diaspro pulled her right hand into a fist and punched Icy right in the nose.

"Ah!!!" Icy holds her nose crying.

_____

Stormy and Darcy stopped fighting once they heard their sister crying shocking them, their eyes landed on Icy who was holding her bleeding nose tears running down. They disappear from the other Diaspro's who also broke down into crystal leaving the original Diaspro to look at the three sisters.

"I hate her!! Forget about Bloom she's my target from now on!!" Icy gives Diaspro a cold glare. "I want her dead!"

"Good luck with that." Diaspro said with a shrug.

_____

"Keith!!" Raiden shouts in fright when Bloom traps Keith in a fire shield making him lose air, Raiden was holding on to the two codex after the bird had found them only he was quick to take them back. Unfortunately, Bloom was right behind them leading Keith getting trapped and losing air by the minute.

"Hand over the codex's brat!" Bloom said with a glare standing in front of Raiden who shakes his head holding the codex's in his arms tightly, his eyes switch to seeing Diaspro fighting the three witches.

"Ugh!" Bloom rolled her eyes raising her hand up to attack the boy only for her hand to be wrapped in wires, she looks back to see Helia holding her back. "Oh good, boy wonder is here." She said sarcastically and gasps when Helia pulled her towards him.

"Pick someone your own size." Helia said with a glare and lands on his back to throw her out of the room which it was Diaspro's training room. "You keep running, he'll wake up in a bit." He said looking at the unconscious Keith, Raiden nods and runs out of the room slightly seeing Bloom trying to get up from the pod she landed on.

"Why is this hard?!" Bloom asked with a glare, all she had to do is get the codex and give them to her master but no, Diaspro just had to have people helping her. "At this point the girls will be here to help, which means more protection."

She was about to get up when Helia puts his leg on her back pushing her back down. "Stay down." Helia said taking out a syringe, he injects the syringe on her neck.

"W-what did you do?!" Bloom slurred out feeling sleepy. "I was told by the girls how you were acting, putting you to sleep was the best option." Helia said watching Bloom struggle to fight back her sleep.

"You and Diaspro are good with each other, is disgusting." She said and closed her eyes, Helia chuckles. "Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment." He said wrapping Bloom in ropes so she won't try to scape.

"Now, to find the kid." Helia said as he went to check on Keith letting out a relief sigh when he was breathing.

_____

Raiden screams when he was picked up by his shirt, he looks up to see the black bird or whatever taking him away from the castle heading towards the witches and Diaspro.

"Diaspro!"

Diaspro turns around eyes widen seeing Raiden getting picked up by the bird that was with Bloom, they stand in the middle of the Trix which they each hold a spell to Raiden's neck.

"Wait!" Diaspro said her hand out in worry that they'll take Raiden since he hasn't let go of the codex's. "You can take the codex's but don't take him." She said, Icy snatched the codex's from the boy and throws him away.

"Ahhh!" Diaspro gasps and went after Raiden leaving the laughing Trix who all left. "You okay! You okay." She said holding Raiden in her arms as they landed safely in the castle's garden, Raiden hugs her back.

"This is bad, isn't it?" Raiden asked as they both look where the Trix once stood with the codexes. "Don't worry, us winx will handle it." Diaspro said with a smile.

_____

"Bloom? You okay or do we have to knock you out again?"

Bloom heard Diaspro say earning a laugh from a little boy, she saw her and their friends looking worried for her. "What happened?" Bloom asked.

"Short thing is you became bad to get the codex for Darkar only to fail which is good but the bad thing is you were not alone." Diaspro said with a sigh, Helia holds her shoulder. "The Trix had taken the codex's back and the world is soon to be in danger because of that, they just need one more." She said, Bloom was about to apologize when Diaspro gets a call.

"I'll take this, feel free to grab any snacks or refreshments." Diaspro said gesturing to the cart, the winx nodded.

____

Diaspro rubs her face with a groan landing on the grass as she finish talking to Faragonda and Griselda about what had happened. "Things are about to get pretty messy, huh?" She asked holding her knees as she stares down at her town.

"Are you okay?" She asked Helia as he takes a spot beside her, she knew he had fought with bad Bloom so she wanted to make sure he wasn't hurt. "Are you okay?" Helia asked back at her with a frown.

"You're the one that's been through everything the least I could do is just listen." Helia said and Diaspro looks away from her feeling tears wanting to come out. "I can't ask you to do that." Diaspro said hoping her voice didn't sound like it wanted to crack.

Her eyes widen when Helia takes her hand. "I want to Diaspro, I want to be part of your life."

Diaspro felt herself turn red at his words and smiles. "Fine by me but I hope you know what you're doing." She said and gasps when Helia brings her in for a hug.

"And cry all you want, is just the two of us." He whispers making Diaspro hold his shirt tightly. "I know you haven't cried for them, the kids. But I'm here now and you can let go."

Diaspro tears run down and cried holding on to him, Helia closed his eyes letting her cry. 'We're going to do everything to keep out world safe from Darkar.' Helia thought.

From far the Winx saw the whole thing and they look at each other in sadness hearing Diaspro cry. "I guess with her being busy as the queen she hasn't have any time to grieve the death of her kids and her dad." Flora said with a frown making the others nod.

"It's like seeing my mom all over again." Stella said having flashbacks of her mom crying by herself after arguing with her dad and her duties as queen. "You know what? We need a vacation probably when this Darkar things is dealt with." She said and everyone nods.

"Let's make sure Diaspro has fun." Stella said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 434 4
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
50.7K 1K 20
๐Ÿ„ท2๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด: ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‡ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฐ "สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด€แด„แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ษชแด›" ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส แดกสœแด แด›แดแดแด‹ แด„แดษดแด›ส€แดสŸ...
39.4K 1.5K 36
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเผบโ˜†เผป*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐™”'๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™†, ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ? ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...
1K 38 7
apodyopsis โ™ก the act of mentally undressing someone โœฎ แดŠแด๊œฑษชแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด‡ษด แดœ๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ษดแด› แด›แด แด€สŸ๊œฐแด‡แด€ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด…. ษดแด แดษด...