Reborn to be an Evans

ZaraGreenshields tarafından

Nina Mcdonald was your arrived twenty-five year old woman. She had her own flat in London and worked as a do... Daha Fazla

Summary
Chapter One: New Life
Chapter Two: Time Skip One
Chapter Three: Chance Meeting
Chapter Four: Hogwarts
Chapter Five: High Lights of the first year
Chapter Six: Holidays & Events
Chapter Seven: High lights of Year Two
Chapter Eight: Summer and Hunting
Chapter Nine: High Lights of Year Three
Chapter Ten: Summer plans
Chapter Eleven: High Lights of Year Four
Chapter Twelve: Summer with Runes
Chapter Thirteen: High lights of Year Five
Chapter Fourteen: Dates with a Dark Lord
Chapter Fifteen: Highlights Of Year Six
Chapter Sixteen: Portal Success
Chapter Seveteen: Highlights of Seventh Year
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen: Battle with Dumbledore

2.1K 142 3
ZaraGreenshields tarafından

School was finally over, I had managed to find the ward stone, which was stripped of a lot of its power by Dumbledore.
All I could do was swear in several languages about the man before tapping in to somewhat talk with the castle. It agreed to join me and would take all its magic with us.
I laid a collection stone which would house the consciousness of the castle but it would take a few weeks as it was a very large and old castle, it had moved several portraits it wanted taking for me to put away which I did without batting an eyelid.
The house elfs would also be joining us as they were tided to the castle, I intrusted one house elf  Nippy to bring me the stone once the transfer was completed which he agreed to and that we would make sure she enjoyed her new body once in the our new world.

I used the first few weeks of summer to plan Lily wedding but also to talk to international connections, all of the magical African population agreed to go as did Russia and the Japanese but China only about half wished to go so a good portion, mostly the more traditional but not all the Americans and the same with European countries.
Icelandic witches and Wizards agreed as they used very old magic and preferred it.
A lot of witches and wizards from New Zealand and Australia were also coming, but as well as shaman, voodoo, and priests for the old religions were also welcomed.
We had a mass migration of magical creatures both normal and dangerous but they were all welcome, we had certain areas for Basliks and other dangerous creatures just so witches and wizards would not get killed and only animal keepers could enter for ingredients for potions or wands which Tom organised as they would also be trained like an Auror as they would need to stop poachers but thry would also be trained in Magical creatures even if they got an O in COMC.

Remus has offered himself up when he moves as his mother wished for him to move as she passed away a year ago with his father passing away not long after but we kept him company and made sure he was hardly alone, I would made sure he was placed in charge at some point but I did not want to show obvious favor so I would have to wait till he got experience.

Sirus, to my suprise, wanted to become an Auror even with how lazy his was and left the politics to Reggie, which after a long discussion with his family agreed upon.
A lot of mundane born agreed to go, they wished to use their magic and would not be able to do that in thr mundane world but thry struggled to get jobs in the magical world but they would not have that issue in our new world as everyone was given a role once they arrived mageia and could progress over time like any good job role.
I already have several ask to train to become my personal guards and would be getting there CIA certification, one was a ex service man stating that he would be helping to train the Aurors and one military force to help protect our new world and would bring other mundane born along with squibs that were in varies forces but they would also help guard me till new ones were training, I gave them leave to plan and create a new system but to pass the plans to me before we give it the okay.
I was getting more excited for my sisters wedding and Severus had been avoiding the marauders like the plague but his stag night was tonight and he could not escape them any longer but he had Reggie and Lucius to help keep him sane as possible.
Lily had me as her made of honor but she had Petunia and Alice as her bride maids but I had pretty much half of Gryffindor but I had nice number of Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and a suprising number of Slytherin.
I did not think I would ever see he day that Bellatrix would wear a pink sash along with glitter makeup, but she looked great. She was trying to pull off a mundane mermaid. We had encouraged her to read mundane books, and she was reluctant, but now it has become her secret addiction, but we all pretend not to notice.

We started off at a local hotel in mundane London as our parents had already sold there house and any belongings they were not taking to mageia, our mother was talking to Dealla Rosier about different make up that should would be taking and the new make up line I had created for mageia when you just wish to take your time instead of using your wand.
Everyone was drinking champagne when I saw Lily come out of her room looking like a very badly done drag queen, I do not think I saw so many dark families burst into laughter at once before I stood up he stood on the table.

"Thank all you lovely ladies for joining us tonight to celebrate one of he last nights of my sister being a single mingle kinda girl."

All the woman smiled but wither nodded, clapped, or shouted.

"I would like to just say that my Lily is my best friend, she is my twin, my sister and I could not think of anymore more deserving of happiness that Severus brings her.
We all deserve good men or women who will love us, support us, and be there when we need them, and I know that Severus is that for Lily.
So before we go get completely drunk, congratulations, Lily. we all wish you the best of luck with a sour puss like Severus."

I said with sarcasm on the part, making the woman laugh, but Lily went bright red and just shot back some champagne, making my grimace a little before laughing.
From there, we walked to several pubs, one after the other before heading to the club where I reserved an entire floor for us, which I had wards set up on the floor just in case there was any trouble.
We danced the night away, shooing away mundane men and women as they made some of the ourebloods uncomfortable, but otherwise, by the time I got everyone home, they were trashed but had a great time.
The day I heard that Severus had lost his eyebrows and some of his hair because of the prank James pulled and almost killed him but it was Lucius that went mental, his hair vanished completely and now he has it out for Sirus making my friend hid behind Reggie every time they are in the same room, I would not say it out loud but it was hilarious.

It was a week later that I was completing the final touches to Lily wedding, and they wanted it to be small with family and some friends, which was fine.
I was setting up the wards when I felt a shiver down my spine telling me to put extra wards up which I listened to and put some special wards of my own creation that would freeze someone In place if they tried to mess with them and used some of my blood to keep anyone with malicious intent from entering but also to clean anyone with magical leeches on themselves.
Once that was done, I went into the venue and made sure Lily was up and having a shower then sent a patronus for the boys to wake up, let's just say if thry did not get up soon then they would be in the wedding in a bright pink.
Let's just say a few moments later, I heard males running around to start getting ready.
Once Lily was done with her shower, I started to dry her hair woth a hair dryer as I wanted her to relax then I heard the door open and saw Dorcas come in with a make up bag to do our make up which had us smile then I got my wand out and started to curls the pinned them lightly to her head before adding the spray to keep it in place.
Once she was done then I gave her some champagne before I sat in front of the mirror. Seeing my makeup was lightly done before curling my hair and then having it as a low bun.

Once I was done, I stripped out of my clothes before grabbing my emerald green dress that was off the shoulder then put my kitten heels on before grabbed the slihly bigger bad and saw Lily look excited for her dress.
Once she was undressed, we slowly took the dress over her head, and I started to tighten them when Alice and Petunia came in where matching dresses to me but in a deep red.

"Oh...Lily, you're beautiful."

"What are you on about Tim, we all are, but yes, the bride is something."

Petunia just rolled her eyes at me but smiled, I could see her wedding ring on her finger, and I could tell she was just as excited for our sisters wedding.
I made sure the others waiting ten minutes before leaving the room, I went down stairs and saw all he men in their places with family and other friends sitting down and waiting then turned and saw Lily and the others waiting.

"You look ravishing, my love."

I turned around and saw Rabastan in a well tailored suit, and I had to admit he was very sexy.

"As do you."

I said with a teasing smile, but he would be walking with Alice, and Petunia would walk with Lucius. Then, I would walk on my own while Lily would walk in with our father.
The ceremony was beautiful and very low-key liked they wanted, I saw Tom Riddle sitting in the crowd looking at me with a smirk of desire when I felt a shift, I pulled out my wand and left everyone to finish the last bit of the ceremony then came across Albus Dumbledore and a few others trying to get past my wards but unable to.
It took a minute for them to see me, but I looked at them with an indifferent look about sending spells at them in quick succession, making the either dive or are knocked out.
I could see most started shielding the selves, but with my ability to create spells, a lot of these shields did not matter as my spells went right through then I stopped and threw up a personal shields around my body and started laughing at the four that were left, Dumbledore being one of them.

"What....no wise words from your puppet master? No words for Grindlewalds greater good.?"

I said to him in a sarcastic and mocking tone to the head master making him pale a little. He went to open his mouth, but I beat him to it.

"I have no doubt you used to be good, but you have led yourself astray, Dumbledore. You abandoned children and were prepared to turn them into soldiers, but I saved them and offered them peace. Can you do the same."

"You've gone dark."

I looked at him in disbelief before snorting

"You've gone dark.......that's all you can say afterthought innocent lives you have sacrificed. The only evil one here is YOU.
It's time for you to pass old man. You're not wanted or needed."

I said with a sneer before the started fireing spells then the killing curse hit me in the chest but I embraced the death magic adding it to me own before standing tall looking at the fear on their faces.

"I am Aster Peverell, Mistress of Death. Your magic will not work on me."

The moment I say Mistress of Death, the other three leave, but Dumbledore ups his fighting to be rid of me, but I start to fight back harder than before.
I battle all the remaining wizards, draining their magic and forcing Dumbledore to stay focused on me while I work a second spell, then forced Dumbledore to drain himself.
Then I fired out the spell, then I was joined by a second wizard and saw Tom fighting Dumbledore with me.
Dumbledore knew who it was and started to focus on his both, but I could see that he tried to apperate and could see the moment he knew it was not working, so he fought with all his power.

I could see Dumbledore was building to something and would not allow him to do what he had planned and started to drain him faster, thus limiting his spell .
Once he is about to cast, I start to chant in ancient Egyptian before shooting at him as he does to me, the light show was obvious for anyone to see but I pushed my power into it then a moment later another stream joins me and another,
I see put the corner of one eyes James and Rabastan, and the other side, Tom, all focusing on Dumbledore as I carry on chanting before I crab a dagger and throw it along my spell as the flashes hide it before suddenly Dumbledore stops, we do as well but I fire the spell to disarm him and see he is clutching his throat with a knife inside it.

I walk forward to see before looking at him.

"Check, mate."

I turn to Tom, who nodded at me as I walked off to a green light in the back ground, knowing that finally we were free.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23.2K 778 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
12.1K 366 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
2K 54 16
The irony, that the golden bird cage was a reflection of herself- a worthy possession of her dammed soul. Literally. sirius black x fem!oc A/n 2024...