Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

By angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... More

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 32

2.1K 85 9
By angelss_srcha

B
F's pov:

"Are you not disgusted by me?"

____________________________

After I asked, she then chuckled.

"Aww.. babe, I accept you.. even if you're a human or an alien.. I'm still supporting you.. I'll accept you. I just didn't believe it at first, but when you already clarified it.. It makes more sense.. and I'm sorry about your past.. I didn't know you suffered from that a lot in such a young age.."

she said feeling sorry and she explained her side too..

To be honest... I felt relieved after talking to her.. it's like a huge heavy weight has been lifted from me.

"To be honest babe.. that made me fall harder for you... but I'm not just using you for your body neither pleasure.. I want you to feel that you belong in this world.. my world.. you gave sunlight to my world babe.. and I want you to know that.. you'll always be my Freen.. no matter what happens.. I'll be with you.

I'll stick with you till the end like a glue.."

She added, that made me wanted to hug her and cry on her shoulders. I never had thought that someone would accept me the way I am.. my friends already knew this but the way Rebecca accepts it, it was heartwarming. Now this is what I call true love.

"T-thank you s-so m-much bb...!! I never thought you'd accept me for what I am.. i love you bb!"
I said as I jumped to hug her, letting my tears of joy left my eyes..

I just felt happy.

We stayed hugging each other while me was on top of her and she was underneath me. It felt like it was a weird position but I didn't bother it.. I like the way I lay on her breast..

It feels smooth laying on her breast... YOW FREEN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!! YOU PERVERT!!

"Hmm~~ We will be stuck together until the end, right? No taking back!" Says the girl underneath me.

"I will babe... I guess I'll be Stuck with you until our time comes..". I replied

"I love you so much Sarocha.." she said while caressing my hair.

"I love you too Patricia.. thank you for everything.."
I replied.

   We slept the whole afternoon out of tiredness and woke late at night.

R's pov:

"Oh, gosh. Freen wake up! It's already past 8 p.m.!"
I shouted making her flinch.

"Ayy! I'm sorry if I scared you... but we need to get up right now.."

"H-huh?.." she says softly..

Awww she must be confused right now.. how cute..

"It's already past 8 p.m. and we'll have a late dinner.. I can't let us starve like this honey.. please wake up now.." I pleaded as she scratched her eyes out of sleepiness. SHE'S SO CUTE HELP!!
(actually don't help me..)

"Alright... I'll cook dinner for us.." she said as she yawned. She must be sleepy.. I'll let her sleep in peace later.. we sat up and fixed ourselves. I got my phone as she went to the kitchen.

I saw our dads has texted me if where are we.. 1:06 p.m.. he then continued to chat that he and Freen's dad were taking care of the company and let us two bond. What great fathers really.

"BECKGIEE!! what would you like to eat!!??"
I heard Freen shout from the kitchen so I stood up and went to her.

"I would love to eat yo-" she cuts me.

"You know bec.. Real food!" She said as I just laughed at her.

"Let's just order Freen~~ so you won't get tired.."
I persuade her.

"Fine.. alright then.. I'll pay.. what would you like to eat.." she asks.

"I'm craving for Khao Pad (Thai Fries Rice) and milk tea, please!" I said and she looked at me.

"Two Khao Pad it is!" She said and took my phone from me.

Oh wait!! My wallpaper is-

"You put me as your Lock Screen?" She asked as I nervously laughed.

"Ah.. haha.. yeah.. uhm.. Nevermind that.. the password is your birthdate." I replied as I looked away feeling embarrassed.

"Hey.. don't get embarrassed.. I too made us my Lock Screen.. here look!" She said and showed me her phone. She's true, she did put our picture in her Lock Screen..

"I'm guessing dad sent you this picture of mine?"
She asked as I nodded.

"Why did he sent it though?" She added.

"Uhm.. c-cause I asked.." I honestly said and she chuckled.

"Did you miss me that much?" She asked and a smirk formed in her lips.

"Well, maybe..?" I said using my seductive voice as I slowly leaned over to her and aggressively grabbed my phone from her.

"Hey-!!" She shouts.
"I'll order, you're too slow..." I said as I saw her eying me from beside me.

Later on, we finished eating what we ordered and washed the dishes. And we headed up to our room to freshen up and rearrange Freen's clothes at her cabinet.

As Freen were taking a bath, and I was still in my bathrobe for I still didn't change, I was about to change until I had noticed she left her towel outside so I took it and shouted at her.

"Hey Bb! You left your Bathrobe outside!" I shout.

"Oh, alright love! The door is open!, you can please leave it at the hanger! Thank you!" She shouted back.

I followed her instructions and hesitantly grabbed the door knob and opened it, I slowly peeked through the bathroom if incase Freen was naked in front of me. I sighed in relief that she was not there. But because the bathroom was huge, It took a few steps towards the hanger where I'll hang her towel, she was behind long grey curtains, taking a bath. And I tried not to peek but my curious ass peeked a little.

Oh my-

I hurriedly ran towards the door, but before I could reach the knob, I slip and landed on my butt making me squirm in pain.

"Aghh!! Fck.." I cursed as I stood up while holding my butt.

"B-Bec what happened?! Did you slip? Are you ok?!" Asked Freen who was still behind the curtains hiding because her body.

"I-Im fine babe.. I just slipped, nothing to worry about..haha.." I said as I continued walking slowly towards the door still shocked at what I've seen. And god that was Fckin Huge!! It kind of turned me on..

When Freen got out of the shower, she was still in a bathrobe and neither am I. I was sitting at our wide bed, facing towards the bathroom door where Freen was standing, it was dark as I had turned off the lights.

"Love, why is the lights off? I can't see properly.." she says while still standing at the doorstep of the bathroom door.

I didn't say anything and stood up and went to her, I looked my arms around her neck as I hungrily kissed her neck. Making her let out a heavy breath. I continued licking her neck up towards her lips, I stop and looked at her, she looked down at me.

Here eyes were sparkling in the dark. Her eyes had dilated, it was making me think it was full of lust. She wrapped her arms around my waist as I kissed her deeply and unfortunately she responded. I swirled my touch around her teeth asking for an entrance as she was ready to battle with my tongue.

I slowly let go of my locked arms and began to undress her lower part as she stopped from kissing me.

{‼️‼️‼️}

"Hahh~~ b-babe are y-you sure 'bout this?" She asked worriedly.

"Oh honey~.. I was born for this day.. I can sense your also turned on.. hmm?~~" I replied seductively.

"I.." She shuddered.

"Shh.. let me lead you~" I said as I continued to undress her.

I finally undressed her bathrobe leaving it wide open as I finally saw what I've been longing for all this time.

Gosh it is huge..

"Babe.. uh.. i-if you're still not read-"

"I am ready love. And sorry if I spaced out.. I kind of got shocked." I said as I undressed myself in front of her.

I can see her looking at my body as I smirked. I leaned forward against her and kissed her lips aggressively and I slowly massaged her huge dick.

I was shocked at how it got long like this while massaging it. I can see Freen was getting more turned on so I fastened my massaging pace.

F's Pov:

I couldn't take it anymore, I have to control my moans as I don't want to be loud. Becky's massaging pace was getting much rougher than the beginning. I couldn't control myself and lift becky up and oput her in bed.

Fuck why does she have to be so damn sexy..

I saw her smirk and I fully undressed myself and threw my bathrobe on the floor. I bent down and kissed her lips deeply while letting my free arm roam around her body until I found her folds.

My my~~ She's already wet.

I started to massage her clit making her moan in between our kisses.

"B-Babe just shove three F-Fingers i-in.. hahh~~"
She said seductively.

"What is it? I can't here you baby.." I smirked.

"Love.. p-put your fingers in.. ngh~~"

"What's the magic word?"

"Daddy~ please!.."

"Good girl..."

I didn't even waste time and shoved two fingers in directly.

"nghh~~ aghh.."

Was she controlling her moans? Well I'll make her more louder.. this night won't end until I shove my big boy in.

"Dad.. daddy~~ faster~!"

"As you wish Princess.."

I fasten my pace and added another finger in makes her a moaning mess right now.

"NGH!~~ DADDY!!~~ I'm-"

I kissed her deeply as she came in my fingers.

"Daddy wants more Princess.." I said as she looked at me and smiled.

"Then leave it to your wonderful wife, Daddy~~" she said and smirked.

We flipped our position, I was under her while she was above me, while her soaking pink pussy sitting on my stomach while she was smirking.

I sat properly with my head on the headboard of the bed.

"Daddy~~ are you ready?~"
She asked seductively and I nodded. She crawled on top of me as she started to kiss me.

She broke our kiss and sat up and aligned herself towards my dick and slowly inserting herself.

"Gosh.. you're so tight honey..~"

"Love~~ you- you're so.. fckin... huge... ahh.."

As soon as my dick was fully inside her, she started moving up and down. She was holding my hand while riding me.

"Baby~~ Your monster.. is ripping.. me!!~~ uh~ uh~ nghh~"

"Babe.. faster..~~" I pleaded as she fastened her riding.

"Hahh~~ dad- daddy~~ hmm- nghh~~"

"Babe~ Arghh!! I'm- I'm close-!! Babe stand up!!"

"Cum inside me baby~~"

She moved faster up and down until we both reached our climax.

"FREEN!!"

"BECKY!!"

We came together as she let me cum inside her.

Wait? She let me cum inside her! No no no no no..!!

I quickly held her up and put her down.

"Love what were you thinking?!" I said making her confused.

"Babe.. what's wrong?" She asked.

"You- you made me cum inside you! What if- what if I get you pregnant?! What if I-"

"Shh~~ baby.. you're not going to get me pregnant hmm?~~ stop overreacting and be happy that we finally did it ok? You won't get me pregnant..."
She assured.

"Oh.. ok.." i just let it slip because I don't want her to get upset of me because during our first time together I am upset.

"C'mere let's cuddle.." she said opening her arms for me to hug her.

_________
Hey uhm.. so.. how was it? Lol.
Sorry ! It's my first time writing this kind of scene! I hope this satisfies you all!! I am willing to write this again if you all wishes to.

Haha, have a good day all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.7K 28
Becky, a child in the Armstrong family, had a difficult life. Her father's wife now constantly taunted and bullied her, while her half-sister tried t...
320K 10.3K 40
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong & Freen Sarocha Chakimha Story
187K 7.7K 29
Successful power couple, Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Heidi Amanda Jensen seems to be the perfect couple on the outside, but what lies within this pic...
550K 14K 35
A FreenBecky story where in Freen is betrayed by her Ex - Girlfriend and own brother then met her UNEXPECTED Trigger warning⚠️🔞 Girl P*n*s Matured c...