Khanzaade🤴✔

By King_Of_Haters

This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. ... More

Characteristics
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Epilogue❣

Chapter-2

1.4K 97 137
By King_Of_Haters

Author’s Pov
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Azhar sat beside Asher and place hand on his forehead,Asher opened his eyes slowly and smiled widely.

Asher”Baba!”He said and tried to sit but Ahmer stopped him.

Ahmer”Beta aap lete raho aap ko fever hai hmm”

Ihram”Asher kahi dard toh nahi ho raha na?”

Asher”nahi bhai main theek hu mujhe kahi dard nahi bas thora weak weak lag raha hai”

He said Azhar pulled him on lap and hugged him,Abrar wore a stethoscope and placed it on Asher’s chest.

Abarar”Buba Chachu aap ko check kar rahe hai,you have to cooperate,Breathe for Chachu”

Asher started to breathe while Ahmer and Ihram sat there with worried faces.

Abrar”Good boy,now let Chachu examine your stomach too”

He said and apply pressure on his stomach,Asher sit silently but he yelped in pain,Ihram and Ahmer flinched and grab his hands while Azhar caresses his cheeks,Abrar become confused he apply the pressure on same spot and Asher yelp again and hide face.

Asher”Baba dard ho raha”He sulked and Abrar cleared his throat when Azhar glared at him,rubbing his stomach softly.

Abrar”Yeah it’s done,Babe aap ne baahir se kuch khaya tha kya?”

Asher”Nae Chachu main ne kuch bhi nahi khaya tha sachi,Ihram bhai se puch lo array bolo na”

Ihram shake head and Abrar sighs heavily.

Abrar”Fine fine,maan liya now”He opened his shirt button and placed the thermometer under his arm and waited for a minute,Then he took back and checked the temperature and unwrapped sayings and started to fill medicines.Asher hugged Azhar tightly and.

Asher''Baba Chachu ko bolo na no injection please no dardi…please”He cried,Azhar kissed his head.

Azhar”Meri jaan aap theek kaise ho gy?Please Baba ki jaan you are brave na”

Asher”No baba,Bahut dard ho ga please no injection,Baba please”He cried and Ahmer looked at Abrar.

Ahmer”Chachu injection zaroori hai kya?”

Abrar”Main Doctor hu k tu?”He asked angrily,Ahmer gulp and mumbled”you”

Abrar”Yes,then shut your mouth and let me do my work”Ahmer shivered and step back and give space to Abrar who pull Asher from leg who was crying now Ihram started to bite his nails and his legs shaking a lot,Azhar look away with close eyes,and clench his teeths,Asher yelp and try to escape but Abrar held him more tightly.

Asher”C-Chahu p-please No…”He cried when Abrar pushed the needle inside his soft skin,Ihram shut his eyes too,Ahmer turned to the other side.

Asher”Ahhh B-Baba Dardi ... .Ahh Baba help”He cried more loudly,his breath became heavy,while his face was covered in sweat.Abrar pulled the needle out causing him to jump in pain,Azhar started to rub his back.

Azhar”Baba ki jaan it’s done shh”Ihram and Ahmer hug him too tightly,Abrar smiles at them and then Azhar pulls him in hug too,they stay like that for a moment and then Azhar wipes Asher’s tears.

Asher”Baba ji bahut dard ho raha hai Bhai”They rub his back and try to make him calm.

Ahmer”Beta rona nae ab shh warna aap ki tabiyat aur kharab ho jaye gi meri jaan”He rubs his back and Asher runs his eyes cutely and glares at Abrar.

Asher”You bad,Main ab se baat nahi karu ga,Itne zor se kon lagata hai”Abrar chuckled and pulled both his cheeks and attached forehead.

Abrar”Meri jaan Chachu ko aisa karna para na Q k chachu apni jaan ko yu dard mein nahi dekh sakte na,agar aap chachu ko maaf kar do gy then Chachu will buy your fav Slush,Is that ok?

Asher”Really?”Abrar nodded and Azhar caressed his neck from behind,Asher claps with hands like babies and pulled Abrar’s cheek back who glared at him,Ahmer stood from bed.

Ahmer”Bacha aaj meri meeting hai so I have to go but don’t be brat and listen to Baba ok?”Asher nodded and he placed a kiss on his head and went near Azhar who kissed his head.Ihram stood too but stopped by Azhar.

Azhar”Tumhe konsi meeting mein jana hai?”He asks in a serious tone,Asher was playing with his shirt button,Ihram gulp,Ahrem and Abrar state at him without blinking.

Ihram”B-Baba woh actually today I participated in another race”He said and looked down,Azhar sigh heavily.

Azhar”Toh matlab kasam kha rakhi hai k Baap ki kabhi suni nahi”

Ihram”Aisa nahi hai Baba,Please mujhe Racing se mat roko please”

Azhar”Jaise main roku ga aur tum ruk jaao gy?”Ihram clenches his fists and walks out from the room,Azhar looks down at Asher,Ahmer walks out too,Abrar stares at Asher.

Abrar”What are you hiding chote,I have to find it soon,But Yeh sab mujhe akele hi karna ho ga,Bhai ko pareshan nahi karna chahiye”He thought to himself and close his medical box with smirk when one idea come into his brain.

Ihram was driving his car in full speed but he stop his car with jerk when he saw some guys stood in line,he ran hand in hairs and look back and take a rod metal stick under the back seat and come outside from car while folding sleeves the guys took steps toward him but they step back when they saw stick in his hand,Ihram hit the stick on floor and goes near them they try to hit him with Hockey and sticks but Ihram started to hit Stick on their backs,Legs,Arms,head.
They yelped in pain and started to rub their body,and started to run,Ihram just hitting them non stop until they sat back in their jeeps and left,Ihram came back to his car and called someone while breathing heavily.

Ihram”Agar itni himmat hai toh khud akar lar kutte bejhne ki zaroorat nahi”He shout at call and cut it,he sat inside the car and drink water and threw it out,He shut his eyes close and groan,he splash water on face and stretch his arms.He cough slightly and then his cough become worse,he cough continuously and place tissue on mouth after a lot of times he sigh in relief and going to throw tissue out but his breath hitched,his hands started to shiver,tissue fell from his hand he look into mirror and wipes mouth and start the car.

He stopped his car in front of one Hospital and rushed to one room without caring about receptioner who was shouting at him. He opened the door and the Doctor flinched badly.

Doctor”Ihram you?Are you ok?”He asked worriedly and went near him and pulled him closer,Ihram pushed him away.

Ihram”Ahmed tell me what was that?Why this happened?”Ahmed looked at him with a confused face but he became shocked when he saw blood on Ihram’s collar,Ihran ran hand in hair,Ahmed cupped his face and made him look at him.

Ahmed”Why you are doing this?Q kar raha hai?Tu maan q nahi jata meri baat?Ihram teri condition Worst ho chuki hai For God sake open your eyes”Ihram push him away and sat on the chair and breathed heavily.

Ihram”Kitna time hai?I want to know the truth”Ahmed sat in front of him on his knees and held his hands but Ihram jerked away his hands.Ahmed sighed and patted his legs which were shaking badly.

Ahmed”I can’t say clearly,I am not a specialist that’s why I want you to visit Specialist,you know she will help you”

Ihram”I don’t need anyone's help,you bastard just tell me how many years are left?”

Ahmed”Don’t shout at me,What do you think about yourself?Look Ihram I am telling you tell everything to Azhar Uncle before things become more worst”

Ihram”Tujhe kia lagta hai mujhe mazza ata hai yu akele tarap tarap k marne mein?Tujhe kia lagta hai I don’t want my Baba and brothers with me,un se jhoot bolna acha lagta hai kia?Array nahi tu nahi janta unn ko,woh tut jaye gy bhikhar jaye gy sab barbaad ho jaye ga yeh raaz mein saalo se chupaya hai aur tu chahta hai k ab main sab ugal du,yeh sab itna asaan nahi hai,I can’t bear more pain,I fucking tired,Main unn ko apne sath marta hua nahi dekh sakta”He burst on Ahmed who rub his back.

Ahmed”Itna mushkil bhi nahi hai meri jaan,Ek baar baat toh kar,we will fight with everything please,Maan jaa yaar please maan ja and let me start your next session please”He beg to Ihram who shivered and shook head as no.

Ihram”N-No I can’t bear this anymore,I already on the edge of my death,don’t torture me more,I can’t”

Ahmed”Meri jaan kuch nahi ho ga,Tu ne first session bhi toh complete kia na”

Ihram”Han woh toh Khuda hi janta hai k kaise kiya,Ab majeed main yeh sab bardasht nahi kar sakta,mar toh waise bhi jana hai but aise nahi marna mujhe,Mujhe apne Baba aur Bhaiyon,Chachu k sath rehna hai mujhe ghomte phirte marna hai yu tere bed per zinda laash ki tarah nahi”

Ahmed”Tu har waqt marne ki baatein q karta hai kabhi toh kuch acha so..”

Ihram”Acha sochne ko kuch ni bacha,sab khatam ho gaya,Mujhe bas aise hi rehne de aur bata kitna time hai?”

Ahmed”2 months,2 days,2 hours or 2 minutes or maybe you have whole life ahead,I am not a God”

Ihram”I-It’s mean 2 months' 'Ahmed shook head in disbelief at him and dragged him to bed and pushed him,Ihram hissed and glared at Ahmed who looked deadly scary.

Ahmed”You have 24 hours to decide what you want,Treatment or main sab kuch Uncle ko bata du?”He said in Stern voice and prepared one shot,and Ihram became shocked.

Ihram”Tu aisa nahi kare ga”

Ahmed''Are you challenging me?''Ihram shut his eyes and whimpered when Ahmed stabbed the needle on his back,and pushed the plunger.

Ihram”Kutte,Ahh Fuck”He hissed and clench his fists,Ahmed pull out the needle and wrapped bandage,Ihram sit and yelp in pain.

Ahmed”This is a energy shot,but this is a last,Ab main teri koi help nahi karne wala until you give me proper answer,you may leave”

Ihram”A-Ahmed..”

Ahmed”I said leave”He shouted at him,Ihram stood and rubbed his sore back and started to walk out.

Ahmed”Um this is a heavy shot,you may feel sleepy”Ihram glared at him back and showed him middle finger,Ahmed rolled his eyes and did the same,Ihram left the Hospital with Sore back.

Ihram enters the house with a tired face,and jumps on Azhar’s lap who hugs him protectively.

Azhar”bacha slow down kia ho gia?”

Ihram”tired”He mumbled on Azhar’s chest who caressed his neck because they knew how he became relaxed,Ihram smiled and shouted,Azhar flinched and Abrar fell from the couch.

Ihram”Chachu!!!Kuch khane ko hai I am hungry”

Abrar”Gandi aulad mein Doctor hu tera bawarchi nahi”

Ihram”Toh Doctor ho toh Hospital jaao na kia sara sara din ghar per pare rehte ho pregnant urto ki tarah”Azhar laughed and Abrar threw his chappal toward him which hit Ahmer who was coming toward them.

Ahmer”Ahh Chachu yaar kya karte ho?”

Abrar”Oops sorry bacha,Nishana chunk gia”Ahmer rolled his eyes and took a kiss from Azhar and pulled Ihram’s cheek then he started to walk toward his room.

Ahmer”Main freshen up ho k ata hu”

Abrar”Aby oh meri kiss?”

Ahmer”you already give me with chappal now thanks”Abrar made faces and Ihram smirked,Azhar cup Ihram’s face.

Azhar”I need your help,kare ga?”

Ihram”Ji Baba bole”

Azhar”Main ne Ahmer k liye aik larki pasand ki hai,mere friend ki beti hai next week who hamare ghar arahe hai please tu Ahmer se baat karna aur uss se bol na k iss baar shaadi k liye raazi ho jaye please”Ihram smile and pull Azhar’s cheek.

Ihram”ok Baba,jo aap ka hukam,But ladki kaisi hai,Bhai k liye fit toh hai na?”

Abrar”Han buhat fit hai aise workaholic k liye,Doctor hai Doctor huuu”He said proudly,Ihram became silent for some minute,he started to see some flashes,he shrugged it off his feelings and smiled at Azhar.

Ihram”I will talk to him, don't worry,Asher kaha hai?”

Azhar”Rest kar raha hai room mein”Ihram nodded and run toward Asher’s room,He open the door and become shocked when he saw Asher was dancing on bed while wearing headphone,he was so lost in his dance,Ihram lock the door and take his slipper from floor and threw at him,Asher flinch.

Asher”Ahh Baba I am sorry main bad rest hi….”He stopped and gritted his teeths,Ihram who looked at him innocently,Asher jumped on him and started to punch him like babies.

Asher”you bad,bad”Ihram pulls him in a hug,Asher sulks.

Ihram”Aww sorry meri jaan,but Baba ne tumhe rest karne ko bola tha na?You know na you are not well”

Asher”I am fine bhai,subah se bor ho raha hu,thori masti toh banti hai”He giggled and Ihram patted his head softly but he gulped when Asher blinked his eyes innocently.

Ihram”W-What?”

Asher”Bhai mere pyare bhai meri assignment kar do na complete please”

Ihram”Asher buri baat,Yeh tumhara kaam hai main kaise kar sakta bhai will kill me”

Asher”Jaao you bawd,Aap apne chote se bemaar baby k liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte?”Ihram chuckled at him and bit his cheek.

Asher”Eww…”

Ihram”Notanki,bata kaha hai?”

Asher gave him his bag and explained everything to him.Ihram nodded like kids and then walked out,Asher smiled and shut the door loudly and started to dance like a crazy monkey.

Ihram take shower and dry his hairs and threw the towel on bed but he clench his stomach and run toward washroom he started to vomit,his body shivering a lot,he come outside lazily and sat on the bed and ran hand in hairs,his lips started to trembling in pain,he wanted to cried loudly but he can’t……..…..

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-What do you think about Ihram’s health?Can he survive or not?

Q:-How will Abrar find out Asher’s secret?

Q:-Any suggestion for next chapter?

If you like then Walk behind me😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
35.2K 2.1K 38
"Let me go!" "Are you kidding me?" He laughed. "You landed me in this mess and made me suffer a setback for the first time in years! I won't let you...
18.1K 1K 25
What happens when 1 brother has to take the responsibility of his 2 younger brothers? He has to become their father and mother also at the same time...
18.3K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🤴.