Intoxicated (Yan! Blue Lock X...

By RAMENcLOVER

❝Was your presence always this intoxicating? ❞ ❝I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave.❞ ❝How dare that... More

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊𝙓𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿
♡♥Love interests♥♡
♡♥LOVE~INTERESTS (2)♥♡
Prologue
Δ (1) Δ
Δ (2) Δ
Δ (3) Δ
Δ (4) Δ
Δ (5) Δ
Δ (6) Δ
Δ (7) Δ
Δ (9) Δ
Δ (10) Δ
Δ (11) Δ
Δ (12) Δ

Δ (8) Δ

1.6K 94 341
By RAMENcLOVER

--------------------------

You think I didn't try? If I start counting of the times I try to confess my feelings to you, the night will be gone.
- ##### ######

--------------------------

(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)
(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Swearing
⚠ Unhealthy thoughts
⚠ Cringe
⚠ Too Cringe
⚠ More cringe
⚠ And cringe

Ain't no way I completely forgot abt Gagamaru being a love interest in this fic 💀

Also, there are a total 99.999999999 % chances that I'll rewrite this ch 🤓

,,,

“(L/N) (Y/N), You amuse me.. A lot.”

Words escaped from his mouth, a small smirk forming at the corner of his lips, which only widened after meeting your eyes.

“Like I care,” You huffed, eyes scanning for an opening, “Get out of my way, Barou.”

“Ah, I'm honoured that a peasant like you knows my name.”

‘..It's literally written on the back of your Jersey.’

Mentally deadpanning, your eyes suddenly darkening after noticing his weakness, ‘He is all bark and no bite.’

Red eyes widened in surprise when you passed the ball next to him, sliding through the ground, trapping it all along to ensure you won't fall.

It all happened in an heartbeat for him.

Your shoulder slightly brushed his, eyes meeting as if destined.

Even if it was for a second, Shoei just tasted the most addictive drug ever.

The cheering from the opposite team fell on deaf ears in comparison to how fast his heart was pounding.

His teammates were cursing him for spacing out at a time like this. While he just stood there, trying to process what just happened.

“I told you didn't I?”

The familiar melodic voice brought him back to life. Slowly turning, his red ones meet (e/c) ones.

“Don't underestimate me, king.”

He always addresses himself as a king, but hearing that from you feels even more delightful.

The sudden surge of excitement that coursed delight his veins.. Even playing soccer couldn't made him feel like that.

Why everyone likes you? Now he's finally getting it.

He stared in your beautiful figure in a daze, feeling his lips trembling.

“Eh-!?”

Your eyes slightly widened as Shoei walked towards you, seemingly in daze. He continued until he was right in front of you, and Yoichi and Hyoma can't help but get on guard at the sudden action.

You flinched when he put one of his hands on your waist, while his other hand holding onto both of your hands.

A small yelp escaped from your lips as you were suddenly lifted in the air, both of his hands holding tightly on the either of your hips. Subconsciously, you wrapped your arms around his neck, scared to fall. Your chest was pressed against his, and you can't help but squirm under his stare.

Almost everyone from his team let out a gasp, while Kunigami was trying to hold Raichi back, who was seething in jealousy.

You still couldn't notice his burning cheeks due to the close proximity.

Licking his lips, Shoei let out a smirk as you struggled under his grasp. What a beautiful sight..! It makes his wonder in how many positions he could hold you in.

“What the hell are you do-”

“From now on,” He started, cutting you off, slightly smirking at your glare, “I officially declare you as my queen. You're mine, got it?”

‘..What-!?’

You simply blinked, processing what he just said.

“That's it,” Yoichi walked towards you two, with Hyoma and Meguru on his side, glaring at Shoei, “Put her down, now.”

But he simply got ignored.

“Did you not hear me-”

“I'm currently talked to my queen,” Shoei stated, not even glancing at them, “Stay out of it-”

“What made you think I would accept?” You cut him off, trying to pry his arms. But unfortunately, he was way stronger than you imagined.

‘She's too feisty, But I'll tame her.’ He stared at you in amusement, “I'm not asking you, my dear. I'm telling you. You're my property from now on.”

“Alright this is enough,” Rensuke interjected, placing a hand on Barou's shoulder, “Put my teammate down.”

Kunigami watched with concern as Gagamaru put an arm around Raichi's shoulders, stopping him from moving. Him, Naruhaya and Igarashi were probably the only ones who were enjoying this.

“I'm not an object,” Your glared, “I'm not your property. And you've no right to talk to me like this, king. You're going to regret for talking like this to me.”

Discreetly biting his lips, Shoei can't help but held back a groan at your words, unwillingly putting you down.

As much as he badly wants to smash his lips onto your plumpy ones, he needs to hold back.

If he didn't stop now, he might not be able to control himself anymore.

“L/N!” Meguru run up-to you with a frown, placing a hand on your shoulder, before glaring with a sickly sweet smile at Barou, he doesn't like seeing his friends getting hurt.

“I might be a queen, but this one doesn't need a damn king.” You snorted, as Meguru silently gushed about you in his head.

“Mark my words, queen. You will beg me for forgiveness after this.” Shoei looked away from you, feeling his heartbeat quickening, ‘This woman seriously needs to shut up.’

“It's not over yet,” Raichi growled, taking a threatening step towards the spiky-haired male, “How dare you-”

“Everyone get back to your positions! Anyone who disobeyed will be red carded!”

Ego's familiar voice boomed in, cutting through the tension. You can't help but look at Shoei in disgust, before prying Meguru's arm off yourself and getting in your position.

“I hate men like him...” Brushing off your clothes, you can't help but feel annoyed and embarrassed about everything just happened.

‘I'm so useless... I couldn't even help her,’ Hyoma frowned to himself, before stretching a little.

On the other hand, Yoichi just stared at you, a small frown decorating his face. He can't wait for the match to end, and then he'll make you shower first. He doesn't want you to smell like another men, especially if it's not him. But one thing's for sure, he will make that king wannabe pay for laying his eyes on what's his.

You let out a sigh when the buzzer rang, signalling the start of the match, trying to look anywhere but at Shoei.

___________________________

(I am bout to push Burstata or whatsoever his name is off a cliff 😡)
___________________________

“Isagi!”

You let out a small smirk as the said male catched the ball, his eyes looking lifeless, and then instinctly passed to Rensuke.

“Is he seriously going to kick from that distance? It's impossible-”

Everyone in Team-Z cheered as Rensuke kicked the ball straight to the goal.

And just with that, the buzzer rang again, indicating the end of the match.

Team-X was declared as the winner with a total 5 goals.

‘And we only scored 2 goals,’ You let out a frustrated sigh, sitting on the field while running a hand through your hair.

“L/N!” Meguru sat beside you, lightly poking your cheeks, “You were so cool!” He giggled, and you can't help but slightly smile yourself at his enthusiasm.

But unfortunately, you were too tired from the match to match his energy. But you knew what could possibly make him happy here.

*pat* *pat*

Meguru felt blood rushing over to his cheeks as your soft hands met his head.

“You did good, L/N.” Hyoma chimed in, passing a encouraging smile as he towered over both of you, earning an acknowledging hum from your side. The smile faltered for a split second after remembering the confession, but he knew how to put up an act.

‘Why did I passed?’ Yoichi pondered to himself, as Rensuke scolded Raichi for being so violent with him.

‘And I couldn't defeat him either..’ He gritted his teeth, ‘(Name) must be thinking that I'm weak.’

“Hey number 11,”

The familiar annoying voice snap him back to reality.

Holding back the urge to ignore him, Yoichi begrudgingly turns towards Shoei, trying his best to hide the jealousy blooming inside.

‘What does he want now..?’

___________________________

Again, I'd like to apologize for forgetting Gagamaru 😃

Also, how to write a soccer match 😭⁉️ I remember when I once tried playing it, I sucked so much that I gave up. Not to mention how badly I bruised myself that day (It happened like 2 yrs ago)
If you genuinely do know how to play soccer, I respect you fr 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 79 12
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝙸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝.." 𝕾𝖆𝖊 𝕴𝖙𝖔𝖘𝖍𝖎 has never focused on anything other than fo...
66.6K 2.7K 27
❛❛ I bet she's playing hard to get.. ❜❜ ❛❛ I think you're playing hard to get RID OF instead! ❜❜ VARIOUS X FEM
248K 12.5K 67
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿... 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...
27.4K 682 12
☆ 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚..𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. ☆ -> 𝘺/𝘯: 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘱, 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴? -> 𝘳𝘪𝘯: 𝘸...