Intoxicated (Yan! Blue Lock X...

RAMENcLOVER

❝Was your presence always this intoxicating? ❞ ❝I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave.❞ ❝How dare that... Еще

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊𝙓𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿
♡♥Love interests♥♡
♡♥LOVE~INTERESTS (2)♥♡
Prologue
Δ (1) Δ
Δ (2) Δ
Δ (4) Δ
Δ (5) Δ
Δ (6) Δ
Δ (7) Δ
Δ (8) Δ
Δ (9) Δ
Δ (10) Δ
Δ (11) Δ
Δ (12) Δ

Δ (3) Δ

2.5K 118 217
RAMENcLOVER

--------------------------

I wish you could see the stupid smiles I've when we're texting...
- ####### #####

--------------------------

(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪
(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪(*'▽'*)♪

♡♥♡ The entire ch is written in Third POV :3

"Are you ok, Kunigami?" Y/N touched his face with her fingertips, tapping the injured area softly. Kunigami flinched a little in response, slightly embarrassed. This feminist has never gotten close to a girl before.

"I'm fine, L/N. Thanks for being considerate, but I should be the one asking you this. Don't take that guy's words seriously." Rensuke smiled a little, as (Y/N) slowly poke his nose again. Not that he was minding it, her hands were warm and soft.

"It's just that," She trailed off, putting her hands away from his face, much to his disappointment, "I'm not used to people fighting for me-"

"But you better get used to this now."

"H-Huh-!?"

Kunigami chuckled a little at her reaction, before putting his large hand on her head, patting it softly.

"You better get use to this," He explained, eyes softening, "Cuz I won't let anyone harm you, trust me, alright?"

"Kunigami..."

(Y/N) can't resist the grateful smile from appearing on her face, a new feeling arose in her mind. A new-found friendship.

"..You're amazing, Kunigami."

"S-Shut up," Kunigami averted his eyes from her, cheeks burning into a rosy red, his hand still on her head, "Anyone would've done that."

"Not everyone would've done that. Trust me, I know.."

Y/N trailed off, lips forming into a thin line, head slightly lowered.

The male in front of her felt startled a little, thinking he might have said something that might have disappointed her. Because no matter how tough he looks, Kunigami Rensuke is a softie from inside.

"L/N," Kunigami spoke up, cupping her cheeks softly, "If you want, you can tell me anything, I'm all ears."

"That means a lot, more than you can ever imagine.."

"Why did you passed the ball to me?" Yoichi resisted a frown, staring intently at Meguru, "If I- (L/N) wouldn't have kicked the ball, you could've lost."

"Hm? I knew she would kick it, her face said so, and results are everything, right?" Meguru gave his signature grin, eyes landing on (Y/N), "We won by trusting her."

"I guess so.."

Yoichi trailed off, his own staring on her form, watching her having another a conversation with the blue locker Ichigo. She was completely opposite like how he imagined her to be.
He wonders... If he could ever become as strong as her, or even better than her...
According to him, she's weird, weird but pretty. Probably the only sane one he could find here.

"This is totally absurd, is it going to be this way?" Igarashi talked to one in particular, a little disappointed when no one replied him.

'I'm glad I came here..' Y/N sighed to herself, eyes brimming with new-found determination, '(B/N), I'm gonna make you proud.'

╲┏━┳━━━━━━━━┓╲╲
╲┃◯┃╭┻┻╮╭┻┻╮┃╲╲
╲┃╮┃┃╭╮┃┃╭╮┃┃╲╲
╲┃╯┃┗┻┻┛┗┻┻┻┻╮╲
╲┃◯┃╭╮╰╯┏━━━┳╯╲
╲┃╭┃╰┏┳┳┳┳┓◯┃╲╲
╲┃╰┃◯╰┗┛┗┛╯╭┃╲╲

It's been 3 days since (Y/N) has entered Blue Lock, and has learnt well to get along with everyone. Some of them are sweet and caring, but others are jerks.

Running

"Hah! Your both suck, Isagi and Igarashi! You think you can become the world's best striker with that stamina-!?"

"You can't be talking, sexy footballer."

"Where'd you come from-!?" Raichu yelled at you, before peeking in your machine. His eyes widened at the high speed.

"Are you even a human or What-!?"

"Ask yourself that."

"Why you-"

"Raichi..." Kunigami's voice cutted him off, daring the Pokemon wannabe to finish that sentence.

'This f*cking feminist-' Raichi grunted to himself, glaring back.

"Igaguri no-"
You tried your best not to throw up yourself as Igarashi puked not too far from you.
'Some boys are seriously disgusting..'

Jumping

"Do any of you want some water, Isagi, L/N?" Kuon asked, his hands in front as if asking to pick one. Yoichi gladly accepted one, but Y/N gladly declined the offer.

"No thanks."

"Are you sure?" Kuon muttered, scraping his head, "You seem pretty thirsty to me."

'Can you even see me? Your eyes are closed.' Resisting the urge to deadpan at the boy, she just shook her head, "No."

"If you say so," Wataru shrugged, before turning back to Yoichi with a smile. For some reason, he doesn't like her at all.

Not like she likes him either anyways. So the feelings are mutual ☺☺

"Alright, when I say three,"

"Two-"

"One!"

The trio jumped in unison, and Yoichi's eyes widened at her high jump. Kuon seemed pretty surprised too, but um, his eyes...

"That was amazing, L/N." Kuon clapped for her, before eyeing Yoichi again, "You're not at your best today, Isagi? Are you sick?"

Yoichi visibly deadpanned at this, passing a nervous smile at him, 'This is one what I can do at my best-!? What a coincidence wrecker.. And I can't even count how many times I embarrassed myself in front of my ideal.'

'Either this thing named Konu or whatsoever is doing this in purpose, or he's dumber than me.' You discreetly sighed, passing Yoichi a reassuring smile, who noticed and nodded.

'She's the only one who noticed my tension..'

___________________________

'The love of my life-' (Y/N) licked her lips, eyes widening in joy as she looked at her served dish.
Ramen with Miso soup and rice.
In other words: Heaven

She sat next to Yoichi, only because he's the only one besides Kunigami she's comfortable with.

"Ramen, huh?" Igarashi stared at her food, slightly drolling at the sight, "..Must be nice-"

"J-Just take it," (Y/N) hurriedly placed some of hers in his plate, a little scared she might get constipated with that look he was giving her, "Just don't ever stare like that ever again."

"You're an angel, (L/N)!" Igaguri exclaimed, before digging in his food like his life depends on it.

Isagi chuckled softly at your disgusted reaction, before frowning at the sight of his own food.
'F*ck me,' He sighed discreetly, 'Natto again.'

"Here, you can have some of mine too Isagi," The ravenette seemed startled when you placed your chopsticks against his lips. Isagi could feel his heart skipping a beat at your smile, cheeks flaming hot. He opened his mouth, and just as she was about to feed him-

Until for it to get interrupted by a certain someone.

"Y/N that's cheating!" Meguru intruppted, swinging an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder, flashing a smile on the way.

"L/N, me too!" Igarashi also stood up, before Kunigami held a protective arm in her direction, pushing Bachira off in the process, throwing him on the ground.

"No one's bothering her under my watch," Rensuke stated sternly, eyes narrowing at both, "And since when did you two got in a first name basis?" He turned to Bachira, who was rubbing the back of his head in pain.

"I was just trying to get to know my bestie," Meguru stuck out a tongue at him, "Bleh~"

'I'm not part of this,' (Y/N) awkwardly slurped her noodles, watching as Raichi and Naruhaya cheered to keep fighting. Completely missing the sulked figure of Isagi on the way.

Who cares? Watching a dog brawl is much better.

___________________________

"I'm jealous."

"..Of my hair?"

"Yes."

Chigiri softly chuckled at (Y/N)'s words, feeling her tender fingers playing with his hair. He shivered from her touch, hugging his knees closer to himself, feeling heat radiating from his body.

"Just how long are you going to keep this up?"

"As long as I want to."

He sighed at her childish nature, feeling a tingling sensation in his chest at her soft touch. It's was not that he was minding it, but he'd rather die than to confess the reality.

Note: No matter how much he try to hide the reality, Chigiri Hyoma is shy about his feelings.

___________________________

'Now what is he up-to-' The (hc/nette) rubbed her eyes sleepily, before a thought hit her, 'Is he going for late night snacks-!? AND WITHOUT ME-'

'I'm too hyped up to sleep-! I need to get stronger!' Isagi jolted up from his bed, making his way towards the door slowly, trying not to wake up anyone.

He quietly stepped out of the door, sighing that no one woke up.

Except for one.

"Where are you going?"

"Eek-!" With a startled reaction, Yoichi looked at her wide-eyed, before sighing again.

"Ah, L/N, I was going to train. Did I woke you up?"

"Not really," (Y/N) said with a sarcastic voice, as Isagi slowly nodded in relief.

'He bought that-!? I was being sarcastic..' Helding back a sigh, she slumped her shoulders at the fact. Her waking up early ended up being useless.
Maybe not entirely useless.

"Can I... I train too?"

--------------------------

I've no idea what I'm doing with my life :3
The year has just started and I'm already tired ☹️💔

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

157K 5.9K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
240K 12.1K 66
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿... 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...
30.3K 1.3K 15
❝𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 ❞ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ bllk x femreader discontinued bcz i...
N O E S C A P E Mira

Детектив / Триллер

7.4K 221 43
[Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Kᴀɪsᴇʀ x OC] 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 �...