Home

Por AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

85

290 19 0
Por AMAC45

Freya's POV

"Frizzy we've been put in charge of Adelaide." Raven says

"You mean I get to escort two beautiful ladies to the ring?" I question as I offer my arms to my favorite retired pregnant lady and my wife.

Tonight is Azura's fight against her former friend Cheyenne Rush.

"Lucky me." I say.

Raven and Adelaide chuckle as they grab onto my arms then I walk with them and our group out to our seats.

Azura was going to have me in her corner, but she thought it'd be better for me to be with her friends and family group ringside so I can protect them.

Emma, Talia, and Katana are in Azura's corner.

After a few minutes we reach our ringside seats then we sit down.

Once we're sat down I look at my wife.

"You are so beautiful." I say. "And respectfully I want to rip it off of you and make sweet sweet love to you."

"You look beautiful as well Frizzy." Raven says. "And respectfully you can do that later tonight before we watch the after show."

Ali Krieger wants to make amends with Azura so after the fight Azura and Adelaide are gonna start Ali's punishment to get back into Secrets and get back to having friends.

While Azura and Adelaide have a session with Ali, the rest of our group is gonna watch the session.

I've always wanted see a proper BDSM session so I think this'll be cool.

"Sweet." I say.

"Alright you two." Leah says causing me and Raven to look towards her. "We were promised pictures so pay up."

During the first week of the winter break Raven and I did a wedding photoshoot so we could have photos to cherish forever.

"Well here's my favorite." I say as I get out my phone then I show my favorite photo of the whole photoshoot.

"So pretty." I mumble as I look at the photo.

"Aww." The women around me say then we hear Azura's walkout music start so we stand up as I put my phone in my pocket.

A few moments later I see Azura and her corner ladies walking to the ring.

"Respectfully." I say. "Azura looks hot."

"Mhmm." A lot of ladies say then we watch the ring walks.

Once both ladies are in the ring everyone sits down then I lean over to Adelaide.

"My wrist is still recovering so just squeeze my thigh if you need something to squeeze."

"I'll probably be using it." Adelaide says then she looks at her wife. "She's gonna win right?"

"Easily Adelaide." I say as I feel Raven grab my hand. "She's gonna win easily."

- - - - -

"Stop it." Raven says while giggling as I kiss her neck. "You know I'm ticklish."

"Exactly." I say. "When I tickle you you giggle and I like hearing you giggle."

"Aww." Jessie says.

"You're lucky your cute." Raven says then she reaches between us and squeezes my dick. "And your dick is big."

Azura easily won her fight and now we're in a massive playroom in the Miami secrets where we're gonna watch Azura and Adelaide have a session with Ali. 

To be allowed into the playroom we had to be naked.

It would be kinda weird to watch all this while wearing suits and dresses.

The people in the room are Raven and Myself, Mikaela and Katana, Leah and Talia, Jessie and Emma, Cairo and Megan, Everest and Sophia, Alex and Luna, and Sahara, Christen, and Tobin.

I wonder how weird this'll be for Azura and Talia as well as Sahara and Katana.

"This way whore." I hear Azura say to my left causing me to look towards the sound of her voice.

When I lay eyes on Azura I see she and Adelaide are nude.

Azura is holding a leash that leads to the collar that a nude Ali Krieger is wearing.

"Damn." All of us say as Ali is led into the room.

Once the three ladies are in the room Adelaide closes and locks the door then Azura and Adelaide position Ali how they want her.

As Azura and Adelaide are positioning Ali, I notice Miss Krieger is wearing something I don't think Azura wants her too.

"Hey." I say as I lightly kick Azura's ass with my foot.

"What?" Azura questions as she turns around.

"Ali's still wearing her wedding ring." I say then everyone looks at Ali's left hand.

"Ali what's on your left hand?" Emma asks, but Ali doesn't answer.

"Alexandra Blair Krieger." Azura commands. "If you want to begin your punishment then you need to give us your wedding ring."

Rather quickly Ali takes off her ring, but she keeps it in her left hand.

Adelaide sighs then she grabs all the women who don't have dicks and leads them over to Ali.

"Sweetie she's gone." Adelaide says.

"She cheated Ali." Jessie says.

"She's a narcissistic piece of shit who only thinks of herself." Leah says.

"And you deserve so much better." Megan says.

"But we all know you Ali." Alex says.

"And we know until you do tonight's punishment, you'll never forgive yourself and be able to move on." Christen says.

"Throw it Ali." Raven says. "Just fucking throw it and that cunt away."

Wordlessly Ali throws her ring behind her.

"Good whore." Azura says as all the ladies without dicks come back and sit on their respective spouse.

"I'm ready Mistress Azura." Ali says as she kneels on the floor.

"Ready for what?" Azura questions

"Punish me in front of your friends and use me as you please."

"You know you didn't just snake me and Adelaide right?" Azura questions.

"Yes Mistress." Ali says.

"You snaked all of my friends who made sure we never felt like shit for doing what we love to do." Azura says.

"Yes Mistress." Ali says.

"Well before you are punished you're going to apologize to the couples and throuple in here then you're going to beg for your secret kink." Azura says as she un hooks the leash from Ali's collar. "Now crawl to the Nightingale's and begin."

"Yes Mistress." Ali says then she crawls over to Raven and I.

"Just do it." Azura mouths as Ali gets to us.

"Miss Raven and Miss Freya I'm sorry for betraying you." Ali says as she kneels in front of us. "Will you please spit on me to remind me what a dirty whore I am?"

Oh wow.

"The only way you will get my spit is if you shit talk your ex." I say.

"She had a really small dick." Ali says.

"Atta girl." I say then I spit on Ali's face

"Thank you Miss Freya." Ali says then Raven cups her face.

"And the only way you will get my spit is if you admit that you deserve to be loved." Raven says.

"I deserve to be loved." Ali says.

"Do you mean it?" Adelaide says as she secures her strap on to herself.

"Yeah." Ali says with a smile.

"Good whore." Raven says then she spits on Ali.

"Thank you Miss Raven." Ali says then she crawls over to the people next to us who are Katana and Mikaela.

Ali repeats this process with everyone else on in the room until we've all spat on her then she returns to the Nwigwe's.

"Wipe." Adelaide says as she hands Ali a towel.

"What's gonna happen to her after this?" Sophia asks.

"After this she'll be club whore at the Secrets in Miami for a week then she'll be club whore at the Orlando Secrets and after that she'll be allowed back." Azura says as Ali wipes her face. "And after that she'll probably want to fuck some of you to repay you for being a snake."

"Huh?" I question.

"A submissive's mind can need many things when they need to punished." Azura says. "I've seen it happen before."

"Wow." I say then Azura looks at Ali.

"Alright you dumb whore." Azura says. "Time for your punishment."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.6K 528 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...
176K 5.7K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...
188K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women
974K 28.9K 139
Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Academy at an age of 12, she made her debut f...