- ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐...

Od gypsycowgirl_

just another story with a song title title. that didn't make sense. enjoyyy <333 Vรญce

๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™พ๐š„๐šƒ.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด ๐™ถ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐™ต๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ๐š‚ ๐™พ๐š„๐šƒ.

๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด'๐š‚ ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐šˆ.

4 0 0
Od gypsycowgirl_

As dawn broke on a warm summer's day in June, Gwen Stefani's eyes fluttered open to see flickers of light peeking through the curtain, painting the bedroom in hues of gold and amber. Gwen stirred, feeling the comforting weight of her husband's arm snaked around her waist, the familiar sensation bringing a serene smile to her face. Gwen's heart skipped a beat, a swirl of emotions surrounding her. Today wasn't just any other day; today was Blake's birthday, and this year, Gwen planned to surprise him with a gift unlike anything he'd ever received before.

A few days earlier, Gwen had found herself in the bathroom, staring intently at a pregnancy test and waiting anxiously for a result. After a few more agonizing minutes, Gwen saw two pink lines staring back at her. She was ecstatic, and the urge to tell her husband burned like wildfire in her chest. But Blake was away on tour, and Gwen was absolutely not going to share such big news over the phone. She wanted the surprise to be perfect, a memory that would be etched in their hearts for as long as they lived.

Her days, though brightened by the beautiful secret she harbored, were shadowed by the physical toll the early days of pregnancy often exacted. Cramps, nausea, and a lingering sense of fatigue were becoming her constant companions. As yet another wave of nausea washed over her, Gwen rushed into the guest bathroom, desperate not to wake her sleeping husband. The retching was a violent whisper in the quiet house, a stark contrast to the peace of the early hour.

Once she was finished throwing up, Gwen washed her face and cleaned her teeth, hoping a warm shower would make her feel well enough to greet Blake on his special day. The steam eased her nausea a little and woke her up, and she was ready to start the day. Gwen slipped into a simple white sundress, adorned with a lace trim and threw her blonde hair into a messy bun, before quietly heading downstairs to start on Blake's breakfast. The kitchen was glowing with the light of the Oklahoma sun, and the scents of sizzling bacon and freshly brewed espresso began to fill the room.

The stairs creaked under Blake's weight as he made his descent, alerting Gwen of his approach. As he snuck up behind his wife, his strong hands found her sides in a playful tickle. Her reaction was swift – a tiny jump and soft gasp – before she turned to greet him with a tender kiss.
"That's it? Come on, it's my birthday!" Blake said with a playful pout.

Gwen returned his gaze with an apologetic smile, her chocolate brown eyes sparkling with secrets that were yet to be shared. "Be patient, cowboy. I'll make it up to you later," she winked at him, the tone in her voice both mysterious and thrilling as Blake turned back to finish his breakfast.

The two of them sat together on the back porch, eating breakfast and enjoying the picturesque views, something they often did in the summertime. Today, though, there was an unfamiliar weight in the air, charged with Gwen's nervous anticipation. Blake couldn't help but notice the change in his wife's demeanor.

"You okay, pretty girl?" He asked, breaking the silence between them. Gwen smiled brightly, although Blake could tell it wasn't completely genuine as she replied, "I'm fine. Just a little tired."

Blake didn't buy it, but he wasn't going to push her and make her upset, so he just gave a nod and stood up to help her with the dishes. The truth was that Gwen was growing a little nervous about telling him. She wasn't quite sure why, as they had spoken about starting a family and had agreed to start trying once Blake was finished with his tour, but she still couldn't shake the butterflies from her stomach.

The dishes clinked lightly as they washed and dried them, a comfortable silence settling between them. As the last plate was stacked away, Blake turned to his wife, cupping her face gently in his calloused hands, pulling her into a kiss that spoke volumes of the love they shared. Gwen melted into him, her fingers gripping his flannel shirt as if holding on for dear life. Amid their tender dance, Gwen's stomach tilted violently and she pushed Blake off of her, rushing over to the sink where she vomited, her body convulsively rejecting the breakfast she had barely touched. Blake was at her side in an instant, his hands rubbing her back in circular motions.

"You must be getting sick, babe. Maybe you should go and lie down for a bit." He suggested, sounding concerned. Gwen let out a groan, resting her head on his shoulder.

"No. We're celebrating your birthday. I promised you a perfect day, and that's what you're getting," she insisted, the words fighting their way through her queasiness.

Blake gave a soft chuckle. "It'll still be a perfect day," he reassured her with a smile, tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "Just as long as I'm with you, it'll be absolutely perfect."

A sigh escaped her lips. Gwen was certain she was in no state to go anywhere or do anything extravagant. She had to concede, at least a little. Pulling her head back from the comfort of his shoulder, she met his gaze, her eyes swirling with anticipation.

"At least let me give you your present first, then I'll rest."

Blake's smile was immediate. "You promise you'll go back to bed after?" His voice had a protective, caring edge.

Gwen nodded, her excited spirit a contrast to her waning energy. "Only if you come with me."

Blake grinned and gently helped her to her feet. Gwen guided him to sit down at the kitchen table, while she grabbed two wrapped boxes from the counter before perching on his lap and setting the boxes in front of him.

Eager to unveil the mystery, Blake tore into the wrapping paper, revealing a blank CD. His eyebrows knitted in confusion as Gwen, with a mischievous glint in her eye, placed the disc into her laptop and pressed play. Silence hung heavy for a moment before the room was filled with a repetitive, dull thudding noise. Blake's frown deepened, his gaze shifting from the laptop to Gwen, seeking an explanation. With shaky hands, she handed him the second box. It was smaller, less enticing, but it held the entirety of their future together. He peeled back the wrapping paper, more gently this time, as realization slowly dawned upon him. When his eyes grew wide, Gwen's heart was beating a staccato.

There, within the folds of tissue, lay a home pregnancy test with two pink lines. Blake's breath hitched, a symphony of emotions playing out on his face as he turned over the test, reading and rereading it a million times over.

He slowly looked up from the test and into Gwen's wide brown eyes.

"You're pregnant?"

Gwen wasn't quite sure what to do, this wasn't the reaction she had anticipated. She just nodded and waited for Blake to process everything. After a few moments of anxious silence, Blake gathered his thoughts and his face suddenly formed the biggest smile Gwen had ever seen from him. He pulled her as close as he could manage and kissed her passionately, taking her breath away. Pulling away, he rested his forehead against hers, unable to wipe the smile from his face.

"I'm gonna be a daddy?" Blake whispered, a tremble of emotion lacing his words.

Gwen grinned, running her fingers through his hair, the gesture a tender affirmation. "Happy birthday, baby"

Blake kissed her again, his hands caressing her belly. "How long have you known?"

"I took the test three days ago and went to the doctor's yesterday to make sure. I didn't want to get our hopes up, just in case the test was wrong. I'm almost three months. The doctor took the heartbeat, but I didn't want to do the ultrasound with you, so we have an appointment tomorrow afternoon." She told him everything, her words tumbling out like a gentle stream, a mix of excitement and nerves. She worried he might be angry at her for keeping it a secret, if only for a few days.

Blake nodded, listening intently.

"So, you're not mad I didn't tell you straight away?" Gwen's eyes searched his, seeking reassurance.

Blake lifted her chin so that she was looking him in the eye. "No, sweetheart, I'm not mad. I've never been more happy!" His words were a soothing balm, his kiss to her forehead a seal on their future.

Gwen, overwhelmed by emotion and the physical toll of early pregnancy, suddenly felt the room sway. Blake steadied her, his reflexes ready for whatever may come.

"Let's get you to bed, pretty girl" Blake whispered, his voice a gentle command.

There was no protest from Gwen as she allowed herself to be swept into his care, her arms finding their familiar position around his neck. With a tenderness that belied his rugged exterior, Blake carried his wife back upstairs, his movements slow and gentle, not wanting to make Gwen's morning sickness any worse.

He carefully lowered Gwen onto their bed, getting a bucket under her chin just in time for her to throw up. Tears welled up in Gwen's eyes as she finished and Blake was quick to snake his arm around her waist, planting a kiss on her sweaty forehead.

"It's okay, babe. I'm going to be here, every step of the way."

Gwen leaned into his embrace, and within moments she was sound asleep. Blake gave her cheek a soft kiss before he shifted her body and lay her gently under the covers, hoping she would at least feel a little better when she awoke. Blake knew then that it would be a long few months, but there was no way Gwen would do it alone. True to his word, Blake would be by her side every step of the way. He already couldn't wait to meet their child. As much as he hated seeing his wife so ill, he knew it would be all worth it in the end.

Returning the bucket to beside the bed, just in case Gwen needed it again, Blake stretched out next to her, laying so that his head was by her stomach. He carefully pulled up her dress so that he could press a feather-light kiss to her belly.

It had been his best birthday yet.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
102K 9K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season