Purple Thunder | A Jayden Shi...

By _readablestories215

Tawny Bartley has lived in the Shiba house since she was 6 years old after her parents died from fighting off... More

Info ~ please read
Origins, Part 1
Origins, Part 2
The Team Unites
Deal with a Nighlok
Day Off
Sticks and Stones
A Fish out of Water
I've Got a Spell on Blue
Forest of the Trees
Test of the Leader
Jayden's Challenge
Unexpected Arrival
Room for One More
A/n
The Blue and The Gold
Team Spirit Part 1
~ A/n ~

There go the Brides

259 6 3
By _readablestories215

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two people in matrimony." The, 'priest' read as Jayden and I stood in front of him, "This occasion marks the celebration of Love and commitment. Which this man and this woman begin their life together. Through marriage..."

The Priest continued on with the lines of marriage or something. I zoned out in the middle of when the priest was talking. Getting married was the last thing on my mind right now. Especially if its to Jayden. My best friend. 

POV CHANGE****Mike

"Dude, check out Mentor with the Water works." I looked back at Kevin just to see that he was poring his eyes out.

"Its just allergies.." Kevin sniffled, "The flowers.."

He continued crying, "Wow..Tawny looks so beautiful.." Emily complimented on Tawny's wedding dress. 

"Someone get me out of here." I mutter to myself.

POV CHANGE****Tawny

"You promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout the rest of your lives together. Love is patient, love is kind." I heard the priest continue, snapping out of my trance.

I'm not a very patient girl. When it comes to baiting someone, you have to wait. Patience is key. I am not that patient. So waiting for the Moogers to barge into the Church to kidnap me isn't the best feeling if you couldn't tell. 

"Do you promise to be faithful to her, forsaking all others for the rest of your life?" The priest asked Jayden, who is my about0-to-be so-called husband. 

I turned my head to the man next to me, wondering what he's gonna say. I could see his eyes slowly move towards mine, but his head didn't even nudge. His eyes took a glance of mine before looking back at the priest. 

"I do." He stated.

"They took the bride?! Okay." Ji panicked as he was on the phone. Ji hung up the phone before continuing his sentence, "The Nighlok's didn't take the bait."

"I thought our fake wedding would've worked for sure." Emily said.

"Not this time." Ji said, "The Moogers stormed a church downtown, and kidnapped another bride." 

I sigh in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That makes 5 brides kidnapped." Ji stated as Mike played with the maps of the mapping table.

After a second Mike spoke up, "Hey look." Mike traced a star shape onto the map where all 5 brides were kidnapped, "It's in a pattern. In the shape of a star."

"You're right..Have you studied maps and crime patterns before?" Kevin asked.

"Mmm..Kind of. I watch a lot of cop shows." Mike answered.

I laughed under my breath, "To much was left up to chance. We have to make sure we lure them in before anymore brides are taken." Jayden spoke.

"I can't even begin to imagine what those poor girls are going through." Mia said sorrowfully, "I mean..This is supposed to be the happiest day of their lives!"

"Do you think they would've taken those brides to the Sanzu River?" Emily asked.

"No!" 

Ji and I answered at the same time.

"The living can't survive there for long." Ji added, "The Moogers must've used a gap to take them somewhere else."

"Wherever they are..If our sting operation had worked, I could've helped those poor brides." Mia said sorrowfully, again.

"We have to try again." Jayden said.

"But how do we get them to come to our wedding?" Kevin asked.

"Here's the list of the wedding's scheduled to come to our area." Ji presented a paper full of scheduled weddings. 

"But there's so many weddings..Thats the problem." Emily informed in a defeated tone.

"I have an idea." I said jumping into the conversation.

It took about 30 minutes to explain the entire plan to the Rangers. Jayden and I went off to inform most of the wedding couple's to cancel their wedding. 

That night we came home with a list full of crossed out canceled weddings.

"All of these weddings except one were canceled?" Mia asked staring at the long list of crossed out weddings.

"Yes. Me and Jayden warned them all about the Bride kidnappings." I answered. 

"With only one left, we know exactly which wedding the Nighlok will hit." Jayden added to my answer.

"I guess you'll have to be blushing brides bait again, Tawny." Mia teased me as I stood next to Jayden.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, and something tells me..You're happy to were that dress again." Mike sarcastically commented while grabbing the list out of Mia's hands.

"What?" I said.

"Mike! Every girl wants to were a wedding gown!" Emily told him.

"Not this girl!" I jumped into the conversation with a high pitched tone. 

I felt Jayden move his attention to me. He's sitting down as I stood right next to him with my right hand on his shoulder. I quickly take a glance at the boy. 

"What? Why not?" Emily asked.

"Uh..Have you guys met me?" I asked.

"Yeah she's not a, 'gown' type of girl." Mike added to my sentence.

"Okay, well if you don't want to walk down the aisle..then who will?" Kevin asked.

"Mia?" I answered. Her eyes widened, "She loves dresses.."

"Well-" Mia tried answering, but Mike interrupted her.

"Yeah! Mia! You'd be perfect Bride bait!" Mike said.

"I agree!" Emily jumped in, "You'd look perfect in a dress!" 

Mia sighed, "Okay." 

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I absolutely hate dresses. I don't even wear them at funerals or dances.If I'm at a funeral I'd rather wear a formal suit, and when I'm at a dance I'd wear fancy jeans and a crop top. If I'm in a good mood that day then I'd probably wear a skirt with tights underneath.

"Great! So once we get a fixed on the location of the brides, Mia will send back the coordinates." I explained

"And we'll be ready to come save them." Jayden stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry to ruin your big day, but we need your help." I overheard Mia tell the real bride who was getting ready for her big day.

"Dude trust me, hide with the bride." Mike said as me and him pushed the real Groom into a small room with the Bride. 

"You'll be okay, we promise." I assure them as I push the Groom into a small closet full of clothes.

"We don't have much time to explain, but believe me! It's for your own safety!" Kevin assured them.

"What's going on?" The Bride asked.

"Don't worry, it's just for a little while." Emily stated before shutting the closet doors.

Mia and Jayden went to there wedding while Emily, Kevin, Mike and I are guarding the real Bride and Groom.

It didn't take long until I heard growling outside, "They're here" I said.

We heard Mia fake scream, telling us that they're here. The loud screams grew quieter each second until there weren't any screams at all.

Emily walked in with a wedding gown on. We opened the door to the closet where the Real Bride and Groom were hiding. We let the Bride out then told her to hide somewhere else. Emily walked into the closet, and we shut the door once again.

Soon enough Mike, Kevin, and I ran out to go and find Jayden. 

It didn't take long until the Moogers ran inside and took Emily.

We met up with Jayden, "Emily's with them." I told him.

"Mia said that they're in Warehouse 32." Jayden informed us. 

"Okay well-" Kevin began but was interrupted by Jayden's ringtone.

"Hello?" Jayden said, "Okay we're on our way."

He hung up the phone, "Lets go."

Emily told us where they really were, so the Rangers and I sent our doubles to the Warehouse while we run to get Emily and Mia. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just in time, the Moogers were about to finish off Mia. Jayden used his folding Zord to save her.

I used my Folding Zord to retrieve Mia's Samuraizer. My Folding Zord dropped into her hand before a smile pulled up to her face. 

"What?! How in the world! How did you escape the Warehouse?!" Dayu exclaimed.

"I think it's your turn to cry. I'm not the only Samurai Ranger thats been kidnapped today." Mia answered proudly right before Emily sliced up the Brides cage from inside. 

"No!" Dayu exclaimed.

"Two Samurai Ranger brides are twice as nice..Don't ya think?" Emily asked as a rhetorical question. 

"How can this be?!" Dayu asked in defeat.

"Pretty easily actually." I answered before explaining what happened, "When Mia traded places with that real bride to protect her, we made sure she had double bride protection."

"So when you went to kidnap the real bride, guess who you ended up kidnapping instead." Emily finished off explaining the entire plan.

"But the Warehouse! Who went there?!" Dayu panicked.

"Our doubles." Jayden answered.

The brides ran out of the building as Dayu attempted to stop them.

"Looks like your dress making days are over." Emily told her.

"Oh yeah?! We'll see about that!" Dayu sent some type of blast towards us.

"Samuraizer! Ha!" Jayden used his Samuraizer to send us outside.

"Show yourselves!" Dayu ordered us as she ran outside in a rush.

"Samurai Ranger. Huh, ha! Ready." Jayden said.

Kevin hopped out from behind the tree now showing himself, "Samurai Ranger. Ready."

Dayu noticed Mia who was standing on a branch at the top of a tree.

"Samurai Ranger, ready!" 

Dayu moved her eyes towards Mike who was sitting on a few broken down stone bricks, "Ahh..Samurai Ranger. Ready!"

Emily comes walking in from a grassy part of the area, "Samurai Ranger. Ready."

It was now my turn. When Dayu came running out of the building in a rush, I was already standing by the doorway. Although she was too panicked to notice me. 

~{😆If you guys don't know where I'm talking about, this is where Tawny is standing😘}~

I whistled to the Nighlok woman as I stood against the gated wall with my arms crossed. She darted her eyes and spun her entire body in my direction.

"Samurai Ranger. Ready." I chanted as I got out my sword and used it to point at the cursed woman.

"Dearly beloved. We're gathered here for one thing." Mia started.

"Rangers together! Samurai Forever." We circled around the cursed woman.

"I have but one thing to say. Moogers! Attack!" Dayu demanded. 

Moogers suddenly popped out of no where. They ran towards us as the Rangers and I took them all on. 

Mia and Kevin saw Dayu then attempted to fight her using there weapons.

Jayden and I had to jump in and save them. Jayden blocked Dayu's blade while I struck her from behind.

We continued to battle her with the rest of the team until a random..Nighlok..in armor came in and saved her. 

"What?!" I yell as the rest of the team were completely confused as to who this guy is.

"Red Ranger. You shall be my Sword or Masa's greatest challenge." Deker said as if it wasn't a question.

"Deker. You came to save me?" Dayu asked as if she was in love.

"Not quite." this guy who I believe is, Deker, answered.

"What?"

"Red Ranger. We will duel soon." Deker said in a calm tone.

A few minutes later the team and I found ourselves in the Mega Zord fighting against giant Moogers. Not Dayu or Deker. But giant Moogers.

We won, obviously. The other Rangers  went out to the Bakery, but I decided to stay home. After a long day of battling, I am so tired. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.1K 50
"Who's your mission?" "You are." Ashlynn Diaz didn't see it coming. None of her training, none of her other missions have prepared her for the lates...
25.3K 972 58
As you were still trying to process your father's death with your family...you and your family moved back to Japan from Canada. You have gone utterly...
10.6K 333 46
Yuki has been in hiding for many years and has many sensei because her mother is being chased. Yuki has been left with her father, but it may not be...
23.2K 594 21
{All rights go to Saban for his plotlines and characters in Power Rangers Samurai, everything except for the plotlines of my OCs, that do not follow...