๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ แดธ.แดดแตแดณแดดแดฑหข

Av -juliasversion

โ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ?โž -หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท --- ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ... Mer

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ, ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘, ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’, ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“, ๐›๐จ๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ”, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ•, ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ–, ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ—, ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’, ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“, ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”, "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ"
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•, ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—, ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ, ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ, ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ก

1.6K 46 24
Av -juliasversion

CHAPTER 30
.ೃ*:

The next morning Delilah had gotten up fairly early. To finish packing her abundant amount of stuff to bring back to college.

Luke was still sound asleep as she went around her room packing things like: skincare, toiletries, clothes, and shoes. Luke stirred awake as he let his sensitive eyes adjust to the brightness of the room. "Li?" He asked, his voice was laced with grogginess and he sat up a bit rubbing his eyes.

"Come back" he whined as she laughed a bit and shook her head. "No i have to finish packing everything" she replied as he frowned and let out a sigh. He eventually gave up his pleads and just went on his phone.

After some time had passed Delilah finished most of her packing and climbed back in bed with Luke. He engulfed her in his arms and pressed little pecks to her neck. "Your the perfect size to cuddle" he told her as she let out a giggle. "Is that your way of calling me short?" She asked as he nodded his head and laughed.

"I love you li" he told her as she pulled away slightly with a bright smile. "I love you too lukey" Delilah told him as he smiled and kissed her lips tenderly. Yawning Delilah curled into Lukes chest for one of the few last times until she sees him again.

Which left her lay is disbelief. She wasn't going to see Luke for months. To put into simply, she depended so much on the boy. She was scared when she stressed over her exams who's going to comfort while rubbing her back, and pull her close.

She was happy and so proud of how far Luke had come along in his hockey career. She wanted to let a pained scream as she watched him slowly slip from her fingers in Jersey.

He rubbed her back and hugged her small frame close as he watched her peaceful state. He placed a kiss to her forehead as he watched the rising and falling of her chest. For the last few times for awhile.

After they woke up, it had became apparent that Quinn was leaving today which resulted Delilah with a bummed out mood. She gave one last hug to the boy as he squeezed her tight. "Bye quinny" she had a frown upon her face. "Bye Delilah. Call me if you need anything okay?" He told her as she nodded her head. He gave a kiss to her head as Luke watched the two with a small smile on his face.

After Quinn left it was dull. Her parents were going to come up to her dorm tomorrow but she wanted to go before Luke left. So thats what she did.

Luke and Delilah began their drive to Umich which was about a 5 hour drive. The whole time her mind couldn't rest, she felt Lukes hand entwined with hers resting on her thigh. She sang along "Daylight" that was playing off of Lukes stereo. Which her phone was connected too.

Luke let out a sigh as he pulled into where her sorority was located. And the dread that washed over him knowing his drive back would silent; no Delilah singing along to Taylor Swift, and no holding her hand.

His head turned over to her as she frowned at him. He helped her haul her copious amount of totes while she only helped with the light stuff which made Luke laugh.

She was once again sharing a dorm with Azalea, who was still back at the lake houses.

After about a hour or two of work, which was really just Luke doing all the work. Her bed was finally set up, and her desk to her preference. With of course the help from Luke but also Delilah yelling at him when he misplaced a small detail.

She flopped on her tiny twin bed as Luke followed the same actions. "Thanks" she turned slightly to him as he smiled. "No problem" he kissed her cheek as she laughed.

"I dont want to leave" Luke pouted as she looked to him with a frown. "Me neither" she replied as he went up to stroke her cheek that had a stray strand of hair adorning it.

"I dont leave till tomorrow around noon so i can stay the night" He whispered as she nodded her head. Their body's pressed up close to each other. They intwined their legs to free up the small amount of space left on the bed.

She took in his warmth for one of last few times, and curled up close to him inhaling his cologne that drove her crazy. He placed kissed on her cheeks while her fingers danced across his broad back tracing out little shapes.

Lukes breaths slowed down as she smiled softly knowing she was going to miss out on this until thanksgiving.

Luke drifted into a sleep under her gentle fingers as she analyzed his sleeping face once again. She took notes of all the freckles and his dimples. Her fingers rested in his hair while curling the existing curls. Lukes arms tightened around her as if someone was pulling her off the bed.

Delilah fell asleep a little after Luke as she got tired from the long day and the little breaths Luke exhaled from each breath.

Luke had awoken from his sleep around 5 in the morning. Needing to head back to the lake house to leave for Jersey with Jack. Delilahs fairy lights casted a warm glow throughout the room.

Illuminating the girls peaceful face, curled safely in Lukes arms. His heart shattered into a million pieces like dropping a glass plate. He knew it was coming yet still felt horrible about leaving her alone.

"Delilah" he whispered as she stirred her body before opening her eyes a bit. "Hm?" He asked a as she opened her sleepy eyes. "What?" She asked groggily as Luke looked down to her.

"I have to go" He informed as her face fell. Her breath got knocked from ever entering her lungs while tears sprung into her brown eyes. "N-no" her voice croaked as Luke nodded his head a bit chewing on his lip.

"Im so sorry" he mumbled as she sniffled looking up at him. Her head nodded a bit looking down to the white comforter. Luke got up from her cramped bed as she followed his actions.

His arms were open as she ran into them squeezing his body tighter than ever. She clung to his body like a child clinging to their stuffed animal during a storm.

She felt tears leaking from her eyes, and soaking his shirt. His eyes were closed fighting back his own tears threatening to leak if he opened them. She felt his hands rubbing her back and slightly swaying them back in forth.

"I love you so much Li" he whispered into her ear as she looked up to him with glossed eyes. "I love you so much Lukey" she whispered back to him as his head dipped down to kiss her.

His hands cupped her cheek as she landed hers in his hair. The kiss between the two was soft and tender. Scared to pull away from the comfort each other provided, and face the harsh reality that was unveiling itself.

"We're going to face-time every night okay?" He pulled away looking into her eyes as she nodded her head. "And whenever i have a game in Detroit, I'll buy you a ticket." He promised her as she looked to him with a small smile. "And when you're on your breaks you come out to Jersey for a few days." He suggested as her head nodded.

"We'll make this work. Okay?" He asked as she looked into his piercing blue eyes. "Okay" she agreed as he had a small smile while giving her a sweet kiss on her lips.

Giving her one last squeeze they pulled away and gave each other a sickening farewell. Both were crying now as Luke walked out her dorm door, with his head hung.

Once she closed the door she slid down onto the floor staring at the window infront of her as salty tears ran down her cheeks, curving down her jawline and cascading down her neck. Soon staining Lukes hoodie.

As the youngest Hughes started his car glancing over to his passenger seat. He saw no Delilah. He swore her perfume still lingered in the atmosphere of the car. He missed her voice that harmonized with Taylor Swift.

Missing her so much he began to play her Taylor Swift playlist. He found himself humming along to "Paper Rings" as Luke blinked back the tears from pouring from his eyes.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHHH. Im sobbing this is so sad 😪. Sorry in advance for this, anyways Quinn looked SO GOOD at the all star draft and red carpet. Im so in love 😍😍. Also thanks for 36k reads i love u all!! 💕🤭😝🫶🏻🤪

word count: 1507

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
217K 2.1K 52
ella ryan was a normal young adult living the life in toronto. she has everything, amazing friends, a fantastic boyfriend whom she has been with for...
1.2M 49.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
67.8K 787 17
noun. the overwhelming desire to kiss. in which quinn takes a liking to his brothers best friend.