My Dearest Enemy

By authorsangeeta

Meet yuvraj, the epitome of charm and affluence in Mumbai city. yuvraj is not just a young tycoon but the mos... More

1.Maira
3.Maira
4.yuvraj
5. Maira
6.yuvraj
7. Maira
8. yuvraj
9. Maira
10. Yuvraj
11. Yuvraj
12. Maira
13. Yuvraj
14. Maira
15. Maira
16. Yuvraj
17. Maira
18. Yuvraj
19. Maira
20. Yuvraj
21. Maira
22. Yuvraj
23. Maira
24. Yuvraj
25. Maira
26. Yuvraj
27. Maira
28. Yuvraj
29. Maira
30. Yuvraj
31. Maira
32. Yuvraj
33. Maira
34. Maira
35. Yuvraj
36. yuvraj
37. Maira
38. Yuvraj
39. Maira
40. Yuvraj
41. Maira
42. Maira
43. Yuvraj
44. Yuvraj
45. Maira
46. Yuvraj
47. Yuvraj
48. Maira
49. Yuvraj
50.Maira
51.Yuvraj
52.Maira
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue.2
Epilogue 3

2.yuvraj

13.8K 870 29
By authorsangeeta

"you still alive" i heard my best friend Shivansh's voice.

"Hello to you too" i said resting on my chair.

" I thought you would be dead by now after that little meet up with your favourite enemy" he said with a smirk on his face.

Ugh ,for fuck sake now he has started. I don't want to talk about her right now and ruin my first day of college. So i decided to change the topic.

"Yeah, I'm good shivansh, thanks for asking" i said while relaxing on chair.

"Seriously you're changing the topic, i can't believe" he said and then start chuckling.

Of course he loves to irritate me.

"so how is your day going" i asked.

"It's was boring until i saw that little chit chat between you and her" his said with a wide smile on his face.

O God kill me now, my childhood best friend always find a new way to irritate me. I lift my hand in surrender and said,

" okay, you win. Now can we please talk about something else for the sake of God".

"Aha! Finally ,watching you surrender yourself in front me is the best thing. So now that you want me to change the topic, tell me how are you doing?".

I know what he is trying to do. I know it's tough for me to handle business and study at the same time. It's been 2 months since Papa's health got worse and And I had to take over the business. It was never easy for me to take care of the empire that my father has built but i had to take the responsibility. i had to give up my dream, it was my dream to study in US but maybe it was not in my destiny , so i went with the flow. I got admission into UMU, one of the biggest University in our country. So I'm happy with whatever I have.

Try to find happiness in little things. That's my biggest learning.

"Yuvi, yuvi,.... Yuvi......" i hear shivansh shouting my name near my ears.

"Yeah, why are shouting"?

"Oh!! thank God, i thought you were paralyzed while dreaming" shivansh said placing one hand on his heart for dramatic effect.

And that's his first thought. This man is crazy.

I roll my eyes and gain my composer again.

"I wasn't paralyzed, you idiot".

"Bad news bro, i had already planned how i was going to take care of you.
I thought i will get an opportunity to serve my best friend but you broke my dream bro" he said while wiping fake tears.

Seriously!! Such a drama queen.

"Really shivansh!!"i said rolling my eyes.

He started to laugh and when he see my dead serious face he stopped laughing.

"So as i asked you, how are you doing" he asked with a serious tone his voice.

"You know it's always tou....." I started to tell him but shivansh interrupted me and said,
"Cut the bullshit, i know it's tough and all, just tell me you okay and we move to next topic"

Of course he doesn't want to know. He is fucking shivansh. After all he is my best friend.

I shook my head in disbelief and a smile formed on lips.

"Yes shivansh I'm doing good, thank you for asking and thank you for being the best friend ever."

"Good,now let's go find our next class before we gets late"

"Yeah, let's go". i said with a smile on face.

Shivansh always know how to make me happy. He is someone i trust the most that's why he is my best friend.

We went together to attend our next class. After finishing the the class.
I decided to search for annika so that we can leave together.

I find her talking to some of the students. O God she already made friends.

Of course she made friends. She is my sister afterall.

I walk towards her and put my hand on her shoulder to gain her attention and said,

"Excuse me ladies, i would like to steal my sister from you all. I hope you all have a pleasant day today".

Some of Annika's friends start to maintain their composer in order to impress me. I have seen this many times, girls trying to impress me is nothing new for me. But there is someone who is clearly irritated and annoyed by my presence. Miss Maira Malhotra, daughter of my father's best friend, my sister's best friend, annoying, irritating and my biggest enemy and i love to annoy her, so i decided to stay there for while.

Love to annoy this girl.

"Hey everyone, this is my big brother yuvraj, and bhai these are my new friends" annika introduced me to her new friends.

To irritate miss Malhotra i started placing kisses on the hands of ladies standing in front of me.
A smirk formed on face as i see the reaction of miss little angel.

" It was nice meeting you all, hoping to see you all everyday" i said the last sentence while facing towards miss Malhotra. Some of the girls starts to giggle.

"Okay bhai enough show off for the day, let's go now, bye guys, see you maira tomorrow" annika said with forced smile on her face.

"Yeah angel, see you tomorrow" i said with a wide grin of my face.
She takes a deep breath and start adjusting her hairs with her middle finger that says go to hell.
I was about to reply her with my charming mouth but annika interrupted me.

"Okay, it's getting late, bye guys."

My little sister literally dragged me to the gate.

"What was that" annika asked.

"What?" i answered like a innocent child.

" You know what i mean bhai".

"What are taking about little sister"

She sigh and gets into the car. I smile and gets into the car.
We reached home and since I'm little hungry i decided to eat something then go to my father's office to do some pending works.

"You both are finally here" i heard maa and saw her coming towards us from stairs.

"I am hungry maa, i need something to eat" i said.

"Haven't you already eaten my mind bhai"? Annika asked with a groan.

"What she is talking about yuvraj" maa asked with serious tone in her voice.

" It's really nothing maa, you know annika, she loves to exaggerate things"

" I exaggerate things, really?, you are the one who started showing off in front of my friends and maa he got into fight with maira on the very first day" annika said.

What the fuck. I didn't do anything. I'm too innocent. God my sister loves to blame me for everything.

"Yuvi why would you do that, maira is such a lovely girl" maa said again taking her favourite Maria's side.

Of she is everyone's favourite.

I roll my eyes and turned my face towards my little sister.
" First of all, i didn't started the fight and second of all, I wasn't showing off. It's just my charming personality you know".

"Charming personality,my foot"

"Annika!!! Language" maa said.

I can't help it so i smiled said,

"Yes annika, see your language"

"You shut u...." Annika started but maa interrupted her and said,

"Enough! You two behave like a adult for once".

"Okayyy, sorry maa" we both said together.

"Go and change I'll prepare food for you two".

"Okay".

I go upstairs and changed into my comfortable clothes and then had my meal with mother. After that i decided to go my father's office because now i have to attend some of virtual meeting.

It's 10 pm when i finished my meeting and now i decided to take a break and sleep. I lie down on my bed. As always i open Instagram to see some good content. I was scrolling Instagram when I got a notification. My sister posted a picture of her and her friends with a caption that says #firstdayofcollege. In the picture i can see the picture of miss little angel smiling towards the camera.
A smile formed on my face seeing her picture.

"Can't wait to annoy you more, Little angel". I murmured to myself and then slept.

( That's the second chapter guys. Vote for more update. I hope you guys like the pov of yuvraj. Do let me know in the comments section).
Love: sangeeta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 3.3K 37
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
39.5K 2K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
66K 6.7K 45
[ a desi best friends to enemies to lovers story ] Miraya lands the envied opportunity to do a feature story for the popular magazine MIRROR. When sh...
3.7K 108 20
Coming all the way from India to France wasn't easy for Viradya. It was difficult in first but later she adjusted to her new life. Dreaming to have a...