Heartstrings - Jude Bellingham

بواسطة urfavcreatorrr

falling in love with one of ur brothers bestfriends.. المزيد

Introduction
Maryams Life
Qatar Plan
Airport/Airplane
England gc and Judes pov
Finally Meeting
England Traning And Café Date
Judes First World Cup Game And Going To The Club
Got Caught

Beach day

69 1 0
بواسطة urfavcreatorrr

A/N Judes bold words Maryam's regular

Maryam woke up to Jude behind her and his hand on her waist she closed her eyes and smiled she got out of bed trying to not wake up Jude and Trent she went to the bathroom and washed her face she was trying to find a extra toothbrush and she did then someone opened the door Maryam looked up and saw Jude he gave her a kiss on the cheek and went in the shower. "Jude i'm gonna go to my hotel room if u need anything message me" she says saying outside the bathroom door " no why are you leaving" Maryam thought that was cute " its cause i'm gonna change i might go to the beach with the girls today you can come if u want to" then Jude walks out the bathroom and says he's gonna come. Maryam walks to the door and Jude bends down to kiss Maryam the kiss lasted longer than expected then we hear Trent say "ew take this somewhere else" then me and him laugh and i say bye.

I walked into the hotel room where the girls all were putting their bikinis on they all looked at her walk in the room. Maryam explains to them how the night went and Trent disturbing them " what a night" Naomi says "how long-" "NATALIA" Maryam screams the girls laugh "come on tell us we always tell u how long someone else is" Maryam sighed and picked up a tv remote and added 2 inches to it all the girls faces were shocked "um anyways" Maryam says " the guys are gonna come to the beach with us by the way" she says while putting her bikini on .

Maryam's Bikini

Natalias Bikini

Indianas Bikini

Naomis Bikini

A/N Jude is bold words Maryam is regular

Maryam was trying to figure out a way how to make her hickey not show because it was very noticeable from her bikini but she gave up and left it. Everyone met downstairs at the lobby Jude held Maryam's hand "danm u look sexy" Maryam looked up at him "cant be talking" Jude smiled then looked down to see her hickey was showing " do you know it's noticeable" he says while walking to the car " yeah but idc" Jude smiled at the fact shes not scared to hide up what he did " i mean i can still see urs i put more on u then u did to me" she says while going to sit down " i'm gonna get back at you don't worry" he says while winking.

They make it to the beach and the guys surprised us with a yacht Maryam grabbed Judes hand and led him up the stairs. Maryam hasn't been in a yacht before so she was excited every seat was taken so she asked where is she gonna sit "come sit here" Jude says while pointing to his lap Maryam rolled her eyes and sat on his lap. Trent Brought his speaker and they started playing music Maryam was looking threw her phone and swaying her hips to the music "Maryam" she looked at him confused "what" then Jude whispered in her ear " you don't know what ur doing to me right now move your hips and look down" she did as he said and she saw he was excited if you know what i mean then she laughed at him. "YO GUYS COME WERE ABOUT TO BRING THE JET SKIS OUT" Mason says Maryam got up and held Judes hand Maryam put a life jacket on even Jude. Jude was driving the Jet ski "be careful please i'm not trying to fall in the water" Maryam says while getting on the back of the Jet ski "don't worry you won't fall just hold onto me" she did as he told her and held on tight then he started going fast she screamed Jude and he laughed.

They got off the Jet Ski and went to sit down "so what are we" Jude asks Maryam looks at not knowing what to say cause she doesn't know either " i dont know actually are we technically friends with benefits cause we did it and we were making out like a lot" she say " i mean i wouldn't mind that but you cant see other people i wont too" Maryam nodded her head

@urpookiemaryam

❤️ by JudeBellingham, JobeBellingham,
trentarnold66, IndianaOkafor and
30k others

urpookiemaryam: Beach day with the group

JobeBellingham: GYATTT
^ what happened to hi

JudeBellingham: WHY DID U TAKE THAT PHOTO OF ME STARING AT U.
^ CAUSE I DID PROBLEM.

IndianaOkafor: Baddest girl out there😍
^JudeBellingham: i know!
^^ I LOVE U INDIANA

JudeMaryamForever: r u guys ignoring the fact that Jude confirmed that Maryam is the baddest girl out there?????

view all 3,000 comments

Jude was staring at the first picture of Maryam and she caught him " you know u can stare at me right now instead of a photo" Jude chuckled and Maryam kissed him she sat on his lap with her hands in his hair and his hands on her waist Jude pulled away from the kiss and said "there gonna come back any time soon" Maryam sighed and agreed with him she got off him and walked away "where r u going" he said "bathroom" she said while walking down the stairs Bukayo went to Jude and asked why Maryam's not with him "she went to the bathroom" he said while grabbing his phone out his pocket then Maryam came back. Bukayo and Maryam talked for awhile and Jude got jealous "Bukayo can i talk to Maryam for a sec" then Jude grabbed Maryam's hand and bring her downstairs where no one can see them "whats wrong" she says while sitting down on the couch "cant u tell u and Bukayo are flirting??" Maryam laughed and sat on his lap "ur jealous" "um no i'm not" Jude started to get nervous then Jude kissed her neck and he hit her soft spot she moaned a little then Mason came down and said foods ready Jude sighed and said oh my days bro.

Maryam went upstairs and put her a slice of pizza and ceaser salad she didn't eat lots cause she doesn't like eating that much. Jude came and sat beside her on his plate was 2 pizzas ceaser salad and wings "after we finish eating can we get some alone time please like we keep getting interrupted" Maryam looked up into Judes eyes "okay then where are we gonna go were in the middle of the ocean" he thought to himself for a second "the sunsets soon we can just go in the water make out while we have a beautiful scene in the background" Maryam sighed "u think were in a movie" Jude nodded his head "are u gonna post on instagram u haven't posted since 5 days ago" Jude looked at her "fine ill post"

@JudeBellingham

❤️ by urpookiemaryam, trentarnold66,
           JobeBellingham, TobyBishay and
            1 million others

JudeBellingham: enjoying life recently❤️

urpookiemaryam: r u enjoying life cause im finally in it
^ ermmmm ur hopes are high

urpookiemaryam: danm who told u to post these😍🤤😏
^ literally you.

JobeBellingham: gimme Maryam
^ hell no.

trentarnold66: ur so cute🤤
^ thanks trenty bear😏
^^urpookiemaryam: EXCUSE ME.

view all 500,000 comments

"Jude u look so sexy in the first picture who told u to be this fine." Jude laughed and pulled her closer to him "come on lets go for a swim i haven't been in the water for like 30 minutes now" she says "oh yeah we can finally have some alone time" Maryam and Jude jump into the water they swim far away from the yacht and then they started making out again they have this problem where they cant leave each other alone. Jude gave her more hickeys on her neck she had 3 but she didn't mind them she loved hickeys "when we go to the hotel are u gonna sleep in my room" he says while looking into her eyes " i mean Trent's there what if he doesn't want me there" she responded "we can just book another room then we could do anything without interruptions" Maryam said okay then they swam back to the yacht "you know we could still see u even if u go far" Mason says "its okay" Maryam says while grabbing her towel.

Time skip going to the hotel

Maryam had to sit on Judes lap going back to the hotel cause the car didn't fit for all our stuff and us. Jude goes to the worker if they could have a suit and they had one available Jude payed and grabbed the card then he grabbed Maryam's hand and led her to the elevator they were on the top floor 20 they got in their room and it looked so nice the view and everything. Maryam wanted to go shower cause she felt dirty from the ocean "lemme shower with u i need to shower too" Jude says while coming into the bathroom with her she took off her clothes and she had a good tan , they both went into the shower and Maryam got excited cause she thought something else was going to happen but all they did is make out and give hickeys to each other.

@whosmimi

❤️ by Belligol, TheOtherBellingham,
tobywoby, Finestdreadhead and 27
other

whosmimi: take notes!

TheOtherBellingham: WHAT.
^act like u didnt see this please 🙏

Belligol: i mean betttt😉
^ please please please please please please

Belligol: noted.
^ thanks!!!

mimisfat: WHATS THIS BEHAVIOUR.
^ OH HI BROTHER 👦🏻

view 2 comments

Jude laughed when he saw Maryams post "i like ur post" Jude says while getting into bed Maryam laughed "i know you wanna do it" Jude told her to shut up and then they both laughed Jude spooned her and they went to sleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.6M 631K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
451K 16.1K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
275K 32.8K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1.7M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...