Apocalyptic Beast Infection

By LegitFurry

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... More

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[3]: Search For The 'Flag'
[4]: Bloodshed
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[9]: A Swordman's Way
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

34 1 0
By LegitFurry

-----

Standing afar from each other, with Mark's eyes staring right at Howl's quadruple eyes, a shiver run through Mark's body as he saw his partner new body.

"Are you a Kyrian Alpha now? Howl?"
Mark started talking as he step forward with Arthman and Arlian on his side having their face roughen from fear.

"Mark... I think you shouldn't say that just now..."
A warning came from Arlian, who what seemed to be a joyous canine before Howl's arrival, and now he had his body freezing from fear with his ears dropped down.

Howl let out a sigh before also stepping forward, his eyes look sharper than before. Arthman's head turn from right to left, from Howl to Mark, he was confused and terrified but well he must help...

Arthman's foot swayed up before-THUD-he slams it down into the ground as a huge chunk of rock floats up.

Everyone's attention was into Arthman as he does that, Arthman put up a smirk on his maw before throwing the huge rock towards Howl.

Howl's throat grumbles out a growling as a bead of blood flows out of his nail and as that rock was about to him hard-TSIIK-a smooth string slides out of Howl's claw, Howl shift his blood into sharp razor string as it sliced the huge chunk into three parts.

"Mark, I was hoping you've changed after you realize that striped wolf was me..."
Howl mutters, his brows furrowed down as a tears flow out of his eyes. He clenched his hand into a fist as a furious growl escape his throat.

"But well I guess I have to fight..."
Howl stated out his last disappointment as an enormous amount of blood was flowing through the tip of his finger, the blood stiffen before it shift into a blade.

His eyes still flowing out tears as his bright phantom white eyes burns into dark red crystal, his lower slit of eyes burns even more darker blood red color instead of inverting color.

"And I am the Kyrian Alpha..."
Howl murmurs his last word as he wipe the tears from his eyes, knowing they will fight just now, Mark back down.

"ARLIAN!"
Arthman bawled as a bolt of lightning blitz through the way, lighting everything up with it bright light as it dash left and right, back and forth.

A bead of sweat appears on Howl's forehead as he was cornered at this time, he never get in contact with other beast that have Aimatos except Connor.

Wait... Something drilled into his mind... what is it?

He tried to think while keeping an eye on the moving thunderbolt and then that trick pops out on his mind...

Weakness, that's it, he just need to find their weakness.

He snapped back and then he was shocked by the two attack incoming from his side, the wolf blitzing forward with it thunderous kick and the tiger's fist lunging forward at him.

Howl swiftly pull his body backward into a dash, Arlian almost hit Arthman but then Arlian quickly swerve his fist into the right, changing the direction of the attack.

"It seems a ranged attack is the only way..."
Howl gritted his teeth, his blade melts back into blood as it flies into one huge bead of blood, Howl pointed his index towards Arthman's direction.

"On my back!"
Arthman bawled as his foot stomped forward, rising the ground beneath them into a wall and just then-BOOM-the bead of blood was shooted at a thunderous speed, blasting off the rock hard wall apart.

Howl's blood splatter as it blows off the rock wall, bead of dark blood lands on the surface of Arlian's shoulder, his fur burns off as he shrieked in pain.

"Arlian!"
Arthman let his guard down as Howl dashed behind him, his fist coated with his own dark blood.

Arthman's eyes hints his huge feeling of fear and horror as that fist almost hit his head, but just then...

THWACK-Howl was knocked into the side, the blood on his fist fell off as his mind scrambled by that hit. Howl growled as he narrowed his eyes up to see Mark finally putting up a fight.

Arthman quickly took this chance to run away with Arlian on his hand while Mark leaps forward with his fist jabbed forward and-THUMP-both their fist exchanged the same pain they felt as they clashed, Howl's lip curving up into a smile.

"Now that's what I want to see in Terra force's captain!"
Howl stated, a frown was formed on Mark's lip as he push Howl forward, Howl stumbles and almost got his face wacked from a blow coming from Mark.

"ENOUGH!"
A firm and harsh voice bawled followed by the air around them chilling quickly, that voice caught everyone's attention as their eyes swerved toward the person-or rather, the beast-who called them.

The beast stand firmly with a warm shell jacket and pants covering his furry body, it was an artic wolf beast, presumably a Cyrou, one beast with short species name. One name used to describe a beast matching with the snow white surrounding, ambushing everyone they see, but the question is...

What this type of beast is doing at the fertile side of earth?

"Come on! Why are you all killing each other?"
The artic wolf's eye moved right and left, studying them with his stoic face still masking his furry face until...

The artic wolf's face roughen into a mix of shock and fear as he stare into Howl's eyes, falling deep into Howl's void black sclera.

He snapped back into reality before dashing forward with his fist covered in a gust of freezing wind, his fist darted at Howl, forcing Howl to cross his hand in defense.

Howl was knocked afar from the force plus, that fist was cold as fuck, his hand felt numb after that... Howl's finger was put forward as it charged the previous attack he launched at Arthman and Arlian.

Mark gasped but then the artic wolf quickly inhale the air and blow out a huge gust of freezing wind towards Howl. Howl's face shows that he was shocked by this, his blood freezes in an instant before then his body starting to become stiff as a shiver runs down his body.

The wolf kept blowing those freezing wind out of his lungs as Howl's vision blurred out with the wind freezing out his lungs...

A bolt of thunder kicked the wolf to the wall, the wolf gurgled out blood as the blizzard hell finally stop freezing Howl.

The artic wolf huffed at Arlian who breathes in and out like crazy, a small part of his shoulder was already burned down from Howl's blood.

"Arlian!"
Arthman runs to catch Arlian from falling to the ground, the artic wolf now look... Rather surprised as he see Arlian gurgling out a huge amount of blood.

"What have you..."
The artic wolf growled as he slowly turned to face Howl who he thinks have fell into the floor, unconscious but well, he wasn't.

Howl's body release a hot steam in response to the cold as he breathes in and out slowly, he rises with his eyes extinguished back to pure white color in that void black sclera of his.

Howl's body flickers forward and just a second he was in front of Arthman and Arlian. Howl bends down to see the speedy wolf's wound.

"Im sorry... Sometimes, anger conquer my whole bodies..."
Howl apologize, averting his gaze as he knew that all those eyes were staring at him with fear and anger, who wouldn't be?

"Come on! You must know a cure for it! It was your own poison!"
The artic wolf spit out a harsh word but then his mouth gurgled out more blood, it seems Arlian's kick was more powerful than he thought...

Howl's hand grabbed Arlian's arm and he quickly winced from the pain, Howl's face shares the same apologetic look.

Swinging his mood around as if it was what the wheel of his destiny choose too.

"Don't you dare do anything to him..."
Arthman growled as he saw Howl's lips quiver before he open it and sink his fangs into Arlian's arm, Arlian shrieked in pain but shortly after, he stay in silence, letting Howl do what he does.

"You-"
Arthman look pissed when he hear and see Arlian lying in pain, unable to do anything like this. He was about to step forward but then Mark stepped in with a face that shows his trust in Howl, Arthman was confused but then he back away as he saw Arlian's chest rising up and down from breathing, he's still alive.

"You never changed, the mood swings all around..."
Mark comments on Howl's action as he stepped forward to stand beside his beast friend, Howl scoffed, he was the first to provoke him into a fight... Right? Or is it his unstable emotion...

"It seems there's a bit misunderstanding around us... Well your eyes freak me out... Lets go, we shall not prolong any of this, I remember what Fanny told me..."
The artic wolf start to rise up slowly after making sure he stopped throwing out his own blood. But on the other side, Howl's eyes widen as he heard him mentioning Fanny, he think about asking before then he choose to not to.

Just a few steps and-BOOM-the surface crumbles down as it cover their way to the other side, the artic wolf's head twitched a bit from anger before he sees one white wolf falling down with the ruins of the surface.

The white wolf wear an advanced combat suit of an agent, plus those respirator he's using in his snout. The wolf's fur are thick but it drip down a goo-ey substance, it seems he was built like that...

"Wait you are..."
Mark dashed into the frontline, his face was covered with the shocked expression on his face. The wolf's ears twitched as his eyes goes to studies everyone on the group.

"Im Orion, Im searching for... Howl Nexcort-"
BAM-An ice spike was launched at the Orion, before it missed and crushed the ground behind him instead.

"Oh don't you decapitate his head..."
The artic wolf mutters, pulling his upper lips into a snarl as a freezing wind whirls around his body.

"Im just searching for one person, I remind you,"

"One person."

-------

CLANG!
Akari's blade danced around with Fanny struggling to keep up with her sister's speed, Akari and Fanny clashed their sword as Fanny took this chance to catch some air.

"Akari! Please! Stop hunting us down!"
Fanny plead her tomboy sister as she reach the edge of her stamina, Akari paid it with a smirk, not hesitating to hold on even a bit.

"Why would I? I protect the beast because Connor's with you, but now he's gone, there's no use."
Akari push her blade as Fanny then stumbles and loose her guard, just as Akari's blade about to slice her neck...

WOOSH-Fanny's body flicker and gone in an instant, Akari's lips quivers and twitched from anger before she looks towards the huge building above her.

"That fucking bear... How is he so fast?"
Akari mutters, mentioning the bear beast running along with Fanny now as she finally come across a sweet getaway.

Akari's foot about to step forward but then a sound of a smooth footstep put her into a halt, she turned around to see a guy.

A guy dressed in black fleece jacket approachs her slowly as Akari slides his eyes to inspect his ECWCS trousers, his black round eyes darted right at Akari's eyes with his smooth curly hair dancing around with the wind.

Akari's gut feeling is telling that this person is not any ordinary person, she doesn't see any weapon with him.

"Sorry, did I ruin your fight?"
The person asked, his eyes moving right and left to see if anyone else is here. Akari scoffed and stabbed her blade into the ground.

"Nope..."
She reply with a short word, the other person's lips curving up into a smirk as his hand pulled out a mechanical blade handle.

"Good, because you've been trying to kill my subordinates."
The person swiftly whip the handle and the blade pops up from the handle, he quickly pick up his stance, gripping the sword tightly in one hand as he breathes in and out slowly.

"You're nothing compared to-"
CLANG-The person blinks forward with his sword almost cutting off Akari's head, it will decapitate her head in one slice if she's not fast enough to parry it.

"Nothing? Are you parrying? Why wouldn't you take the hit? Its 'nothing', right?"
The person mocked Akari, he put his other hand on the back of blade before shoving it forward.

Akari stumbles as she tries to kept her balance but then-THWACK-his legs was slammed forward into Akari's stomach, knocking her back further. Akari coughed out a bit of blood as she was put down in the ground.

A rush of almost silent footstep was caught on Akari's ears, she quickly arced her eyes up to see the person's blade thrusting forward.

Akari quickly roll backward with the stinging sensation hitting her, she was just kicked in the stomach and the impact was this rough?

As Akari caught a chance to inhale a breeze of air into her lungs, she was shocked to find her opponent dashing forward with his sword already swinging forward at high speed.

CLANG-CLANG-Their sword clashed two times and that final clash was the strongest out of all attack he launched, Akari's sword flies out of her hand before then-THWACK-the person whirled up to the air before landing a powerful kick forward onto Akari's chest, she grunts as she flies back afar from that final blow.

She tried to push her body to stand but ended up falling back to the ground while gurgling out her own blood, this never happened to her before...

"Harru! Come on! We need help!"

Some voice called out for the person standing before Akari, mentioning his name, Harru.
Harru turn his head around before sighed, he click the small button on the sword handle before it razor sharp blade pulled and folded back into the handle.

"We're just trying to make some peace here..."
He stated before running back to the source of the sound, leaving Akari alone there.

-----

Author's Love Letter:
Hey, hey, sorry to keep you all waiting. As usual, my imagination was scrambling up lately, but well what do you think?

Two new characters and Orion's return.
If you didn't know who's orion, he's the beast that is caught by the antibeast force in the first chapter. Before, he was taken by Edgard to be trained as an agent but Edgard then died during the search for Howl.

Now Orion is under Akari's wing, how strong could he be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 257 26
SEQUEL TO \\ALONE//-(RusAme AU)!!!! ‼️THIS WILL CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS FOR \\ALONE//-(RusAme AU), IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST ONE YET, I ADVISE YOU...
30.6K 426 24
During a international riot between all counties. Humanity was destroying themselves and a nuke went off and Killed all humans except the ones that a...
31 0 3
A thousand years after the fall of the human race, Earth has recovered and is bursting with more wonders than ever before. The seven great continents...
90.5K 1.1K 25
In a world full of zombies and mutated zombies Y/N and his companions goes through the depths of hell. Will they survive?