"Wizard" Peculiar

By BrolySuper

Can a Saiyan learn and use magic? Who knows, but it will be fun to find out! (Warning: FemGoku! Broly Fusion... More

Chapter 1

160 4 0
By BrolySuper

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime/manga "DBZ-DBS" or "Seirei Gensouki", and the only thing I own is my character "Oc" along with this alternate/parallel story I made for fun for curious readers.

"Wizard" Peculiar

Chapter 1: Misunderstood

"Talking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Magic / Techniques.

Reading / News / Intercoms

____________________________________________________________

Warning: Female Goku x Broly.

____________________________________________________________

A boy of about 7 years old walked with an expression somewhere between annoyed and tense through the neighborhood outside the castle walls of a Kingdom called Beltrum.

"... You seem to have gotten lost, DarkRock."

The boy (7) known as 'DarkRock' (Saiyan Name: 'Furensō') has a semi-tan complexion. He has tousled black spiky hair that reaches almost to his shoulders along with two locks framing his face and dark charcoal eyes. His clothing consists of an orange and blue Gi and black boots with white trim and gray laces.

Our beloved protagonist had chosen this nickname to avoid having to use his real name and he was more than justified in doing so because at this moment he was nervous as the humans were watching him in a way that made him very uncomfortable, but for some strange reason they stopped doing so when he entered the garden of a particular house and before he could find out the reason; he heard some male voices from inside the place:

Apparently the brat kicked the bucket ... Poor, Rio ... Yes, he wasn't a bad boy ...

The Saiyan boy was puzzled at the words of the guys in the house and a boy named 'Rio', but suddenly his attention was diverted to a small bush that made him temporarily forget what he heard.

"Oh, those are berries!" exclaimed DarkRock very happily as he began to pick said fruit from the bush.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair started eating the small red colored fruits at a great speed.

"You, over there."

Furensō stopped eating the berries when he heard a female voice calling him.

He has no manners ... He's like a pig, he didn't even wipe his face ... He's a commoner... Yes, it's better to stay away.

Our beloved protagonist for some unknown reason rolled his eyes at the tasteless comments of the two girls who must have been about his age.

"Hey, are you listening to me?"

The Saiyan boy averted his gaze from the two rude girls and instead focused it on the adult woman, he refrained from telling her old because he didn't want to get hit.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

The hooded woman grimaced at the commoner boy's expression as he got a bad impression of them.

"Have you seen a purple-haired girl? She's the same age as you."

Furensō frowned very confused because he didn't know what they were talking to him about.

"And you'd better not lie, commoner!"

The charcoal-dark-eyed boy wanted so badly to kick that stuck-up girl's ass, but he restrained himself because he didn't want any trouble on his first day of scouting.

"No." It was the only word that came out of DarkRock to then turn around with the intention of leaving that kingdom full of conceited people like the one he just met.

Though before our beloved protagonist could go home he was stopped by a hand.

"Wait... I'm sorry for the words he said to you, Christina."

The girl (7) known as 'Christina' (Surname: 'Beltrum') has a pearly white complexion. She has violet hair, long straight to her waist, her front locks are swept to the right side and violet eyes. Her clothing consists of a white dress covered by a gray cloak and hood.

The Saiyan boy turned around, surprised to find a girl with striking silver hair and knew instantly that she was different from the others because she gave off a very pleasant aura.

"Never mind," DarkRock said with his gaze on a tree because he saw that it had some juicy red apples.

The silver-haired girl smiled sweetly when she saw that the exotic black-haired boy didn't hold a grudge against them.

"Girls, I doubt he'll answer us if you ask him like that."

Both the girls and the adult woman were surprised that the mage had approached a peasant in such a casual manner.

"Celia..."

The girl (12) known as 'Celia' (Surname: 'Claire') has a fair complexion and his height is 4'10". She has long silver hair, tied in a twin ponytail while letting the rest of her hair hang down behind her back and blue eyes. Her clothing consists of a gray hooded cloak and underneath it a dress.

She turned in the direction of the knight and royal guard protecting them.

"Let me handle it, Vanessa," Celia said with a confident smile.

The woman (25) known as 'Vanessa' (Surname: 'Emerle') has a fair complexion and his height is 5'6". She has light brown hair, tied in a single braid down her back, with two side locks on either side of her face and dark green eyes. Her body is firm and slender. Measurements: 42-38-40 (bust, waist, hips, respectively). His clothing consists of standard gentleman's attire and over it he wears a cloak along with a gray hood.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair ignored the conversation of the group in front of him because his attention was on the apple tree.

"We're sorry to have surprised you like that, what's your name?" asked Celia with her gaze on the boy with striking black eyes? Now that she sees him better that color of hair and eyes are not common in these lands, surely he was a refugee from some nearby kingdom who had decided to come to the Kingdom of Beltrum looking for other opportunities.

The boy with dark eyes like coal reluctantly stopped looking at the tree full of apples to next observe the girl in front of him, obviously he would never tell her his real name because he did not trust her and the others.

"... DarkRock."

The blue-eyed girl blinked a couple of times at that peculiar name because she had never heard one the same or similar in the kingdom or its surroundings.

"DarkRock...? What an unusual name, but it's a like. I'm Celia," she said with a friendly smile while at the same time taking off her hood revealing better her face and her striking silver hair.

Our beloved protagonist looked away from the human's blue eyes.

"I'm not from around here, I'm from other lands," DarkRock revealed to the girl's doubt regarding her name, but she didn't say more than that for fear of ruining everything.

The teenage mage nodded her head at the foreign boy's words.

"I see, that's why you have such exotic black hair," Celia commented with a touch of awe as she focused her gaze on the foreigner's head. "You see, DarkRock, I'd like to ask you something..." She was silent to see if the boy had been paying attention.

The Saiyan boy remembered what the adult woman had asked him.

"...About the purple-haired girl? I haven't seen her," DarkRock answered truthfully because so far he hadn't seen any girl since his adventure began.

The silver-haired girl changed her happy expression to a crestfallen one.

"I see..." murmured Celia with a sad tone, but suddenly something came to her mind. "Over there is the slum, isn't it?" she asked as she pointed with her right hand to that place.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair looked to where the human was pointing.

"Maybe... I'm not sure because I'm not from around here," DarkRock replied with a slight shrug something that would become habitual for him.

The teenage mage nodded her head in understanding, but as she was about to say something she was interrupted.

"Celia... It's clear that the boy is not from around here and has no idea what we were talking about, so we'd better go back to the palace and change our clothes to enter the slum to continue searching," Vanessa advised seriously.

The teenage mage nodded her head at the female knight's words.

"What are you saying, if we don't hurry, she'll...!"

"That's right!"

The female knight let out a sigh at the complaints of the crown princess along with the noble girl accompanying her.

"But this is not official business. I'm sure you don't want to cause any trouble here, Miss Christina," Vanessa said with a serious tone.

The crown princess to the throne had to hold back from throwing a tantrum because she remembered that there was a commoner watching her.

"Let's go change clothes," Christina reluctantly and reluctantly agreed.

The royal guardian nodded her head.

"Celia, just to make sure, would you check if there is magic nearby?" asked Vanessa observing her surroundings because maybe several things could be going unnoticed.

The silver haired girl took her gaze off the foreign boy and instead watched the female knight.

"Yes. Give me a moment," Celina agreed smoothly. "Area..." she thought as she clasped her right and left hands together in front of her face, while at the same time closing her eyes and starting to gather mana.

Furensō was taken by surprise when an unknown sign appeared on the ground followed by a strange energy.

"Searh." Celia finished the incantation when she separated her hands and left both arms straight on each corresponding side of her body.

Our beloved protagonist took a step back when that strange energy hit him squarely, but to his amazement it didn't do anything to him... it felt very strange because it wasn't like Ki.

"Wow... And this, what is it...? It feels so different from Ki," DarkRock thought this time with his gaze on the blue aura given off by the kind girl.

The teenage magician was very surprised to feel a great power behind her and when she turned around her eyes widened like saucers when she saw that it was the boy with exotic black hair.

"Well, if it isn't..." Celia murmured in amazement when she saw the blue-green aura that enveloped DarkRock from head to toe.

The female knight noticed the look in the blue eyes of the magic sensor.

"Something wrong with the boy, Celia?" asked Vanessa with mild interest as she focused her gaze on DarkRock.

The silver-haired girl averted her gaze from the foreign child and again looked at Vanessa.

"Yes... He seems to be brimming with a large amount of mana. She has the potential needed to work magic," Celia replied a half-truth because she preferred to spare the truth she saw in the foreign child from the adult woman for a good reason and this was that she didn't trust the latter.

The princess's guardian nodded her head a little more interested than before.

"I see, it's not uncommon among orphans to have children who can use magic," Vanessa commented with her right hand on her chin in a thoughtful attitude.

The princess couldn't believe her ears what her ears had picked up from the conversation.

"Do you possess mana?" said Christina angrily as she fixed her gaze on the commoner.

The Saiyan boy frowned at the conversation of the blue-eyed girl and the adult woman.

"Ma...nna? So that's what they call this strange energy," DarkRock thought with mild interest. "They mistook my aura because this energy emanating from my body is my Ki." He rolled his eyes, another of his expressions that would be commonplace in the near future.

Though he was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts by the voice of the female knight.

"Did you detect anything else?" asked Vanessa this time with her gaze on the slum.

The silver-haired girl shook her head.

"Nothing. I could only detect our and the child's mana," replied Celia still with her search spell active.

The princess guardian nodded her head.

"I see..." muttered Vanessa with a grimace because she was frustrated that she couldn't find any clue of the second princess.

The teenage mage wizard averted her gaze around the place searching until she found something.

"It has to be over there," Celia pointed to a specific spot near the walls.

Both the female knight and the two girls looked to where the blue-eyed girl pointed, so without saying anything they started walking there in the hope of finding the missing girl.

"Well... Bye, DarkRock!" greeted Celia with a sweet smile as she started running to her group.

Furensō just watched as that kind girl and the others left, so in the end he decided to do the same since surely his mother must be worried and he didn't want to make her angry.

H-Help, please...

The coal-dark-eyed boy stopped dead in his tracks as he listened with his great hearing to a little girl's cry for help coming from a nearby house.

"There are two energies in that house; an adult and a girl..." DarkRock was silent as he realized something and it was that the guy's energy was somewhat malicious.

Without wasting time, our beloved protagonist went at high speed to the house where the girl was asking for help; once there, he kicked the door, tearing it off with the frame included and making it crash against a nearby wall... But when he entered the place he had to dodge an attack with a knife that was going to his head.

"... A masked man?" thought DarkRock with his head tilted a little to the side showing a bit of curiosity at the strange guy.

The unknown subject narrowed his gaze under his mask when he saw that the boy with exotic black hair dodged his attack without problems, no doubt that took him a little by surprise, but his next attack would finish him off and he did not plan to fail.

"You're not going to ruin my plans, brat-"

It all came to an end when a small tremor was heard shaking the whole house.

"Blah, blah, you talk too much," DarkRock said with his fist raised implying that he was the one who hit the adult.

The masked guy fell to his knees and then fainted on the floor with his eyes rolled back in his head at the heavy blow he received from the boy... No... from this monster who punched a hole the size of a bucket of urine in his torso.

"Help..."

The Saiyan boy immediately averted his gaze to a moving bag.

"There must be the girl you seek so much..." muttered DarkRock as he began to walk towards the abducted princess.

The boy with spiky black hair stopped in front of the bag and without wasting time untied it to free the captive girl.

"I knew it," thought DarkRock as he made eye contact with the second princess heir to the throne. "Relax, I'll untie you right now," he said with a small smile with the intention of calming the girl who was very fearful of his presence.

The princess nodded her head and almost immediately the boy removed the cloth that was obstructing her mouth.

"Help me, please, will you take me to the castle? I beg you..." she asked very frightened on the verge of tears.

The dark-eyed boy with eyes as dark as coal nodded his head because he had no plans to refuse someone who was asking him for help.

"Okay," DarkRock agreed with no problem in doing this favor.

The princess was about to hug the boy who was her hero, but suddenly she saw something that made her eyes widen like saucers.

"Thank you- Ahhhh!"

Our beloved protagonist watched as the girl fainted when she saw the guy who was dead just a meter away from her position, staining the ground with his own blood.

"Damn, now I'm going to have to carry you..." muttered DarkRock with a somewhat annoyed sigh because every second that passed more trouble fell on his shoulders.

____________________________________________________________

A Moment Later

A certain Saiyan boy had left the house and was now walking toward the castle to leave the princess he carried on his back safe and sound.

"You! Wait!"

Furensō watched the smug little girl from before come running to his position.

"Christina! Wait a moment!"

That other voice... it belonged to the platinum-haired girl, but before the charcoal-dark-eyed boy could think more about it he was interrupted by a slap to his cheek that disoriented him a bit because he didn't see it coming.

"You lied to us, didn't you!" demanded Christina very angrily at the filthy commoner.

Furensō blinked several times very confused at the girl's words.

"Flora! Flora! Vanessa! Attend to Flora!" said Christina very worried as she pulled her little sister off the back of the 'kidnapper'.

The woman knight immediately went to the second princess heir to the throne and began to check her for injuries, but found none not even a scratch or bruise.

"What were you doing kidnapping my sister?" asked Christina very angrily as she again focused her gaze on the peasant.

Our beloved protagonist frowned at the crown princess' accusation.

"Ah? I didn't kidnap her! She asked me to-"

"What, are you going to say that she asked you to kidnap her?!" asked Christina with clenched fists because she couldn't believe that this commoner was someone so cruel.

The princess's guardian decided to intervene so that the situation wouldn't get out of control.

"Calm down, Miss Christina," Vanessa said in an attempt to calm the heir to the throne.

Upon hearing the woman knight's words, the royal girl took her gaze off her little sister's 'kidnapper' and instead looked at her guardian.

"I am calm. But it's just that she..." Christina fell silent as she focused her gaze on her little sister.

The adult woman sympathized with her ward's concern.

"Celia, Roanna, take care of Miss Flora," Vanessa commanded as she handed certain girls over to the kingdom's second crown princess. "She is unconscious, but completely unharmed," she added with the intention of reassuring the others.

The girl (7) known as 'Roanna' (Surname: 'Fontaine') is of fair complexion. She has honey blonde hair in a curl, so-called piercing hair, down to her chest, eyebrows are short and thick the same color as her hair, and emerald green eyes. Her clothing consists of a white dress covered by a gray cloak and hood.

The named girls said a 'Yes!' and followed by running to Flora's side.

"Would you tell me what happened?"

Furensō who had been listening and observing everything that happened; decided to tell what happened from her point of view.

"As I said, she asked me to-"

"You're lying! She would never ask to be kidnapped!" growled Christina very angrily, while at the same time grabbing her sister's 'kidnapper' by the neck.

The coal-dark-eyed boy rolled his eyes at being interrupted again, but what really bothered him was not this, but being touched and to top it off by a stranger who had been treating her horribly since the first time they met.

"Don't touch me," DarkRock said with narrowed eyes as he used his hands to remove the smug brat's hands, but being careful not to break her bones because he knows her strength is enormous.

The crown princess groaned in pain as her hands were imprisoned by the commoner's.

"It hurts! Let go of me, you despicable being!" demanded Christina with a grimace of pain and anger.

Our beloved protagonist again rolled his eyes because she hadn't even exerted pressure enough to make him scream like that, but he suddenly became serious when a sword was placed near his neck.

"Let go of her hands," Vanessa ordered with a cold tone. "And Miss Christina, stop provoking him," she said in frustration.

Furensō with an annoyed expression let go of the annoyed and conceited princess.

Meanwhile, the royal girl took a step back rubbing her hands and at the same time looked very angrily at the cursed peasant who 'hurt' her.

"It's his fault! I'll charge him to my father, the King!" exclaimed Christina completely furious.

The woman knight let out another sigh.

"Miss Christina, this boy doesn't know that you belong to the royal family. We must hear his side of the story," Vanessa advised with the intention of making the royal girl understand.

The crown princess shook her head at her guardian's words.

"Then he must be imprisoned and forced to tell the truth!" said Christina loudly.

Furensō was already starting to regret coming to this place just by listening to the barbarities of the human princess; maybe he should have stayed home to train with his parents and Kefla... well, the latter was quite annoying so on one hand this outing wasn't so 'bad'.

"You heard him, kid. You're coming with us to the castle," Vanessa commented still with her sword pointed at DarkRock.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair looked fearlessly at the white weapon they were 'threatening' him with.

"I don't want to," DarkRock said with his eyes narrowed defiantly.

The palace guardian frowned, annoyed at the commoner's response.

"I'm sorry, but it's not a request, but an order," Vanessa growled with a cold tone.

Our beloved protagonist was starting to get annoyed with these humans.

"I'm not even from around here, so I don't have to obey her. Besides, all I did was rescue her; ask her when she wakes up," DarkRock said with less and less patience.

The female knight, too, was losing patience with the filthy peasant.

"I don't care, brat. You'll have to come with us whether you want to or not, and you'll tell us everything you know," Vanessa affirmed with the same tone and expression.

The Saiyan boy clenched his left hand into a fist.

"She's crazy..." thought DarkRock angrily, his gaze fixed on the adult woman's eyes. "Okay... Just to talk." He reluctantly agreed.

The guardian formed a small smile of triumph as she saw that she had won the intimidating staring contest against the commoner.

"Yes. If you are innocent, you will be released," Vanessa assured as she put away her sword.

Furensō rolled his coal-dark eyes at the woman knight's words.

____________________________________________________________

One Hour Later

A certain boy with tousled black spiky hair couldn't help but sigh in frustration at the situation he found himself in because he was hanging by his arms (tied with chains) almost two meters above the ground... obviously he could facially escape from here, but he didn't want to cause his parents any more trouble.

"Damn... I knew that crazy lady was lying to me," DarkRock thought with his gaze on the blond-haired guy who smiled at him in a weird (sadistic) way.

The guy had a kind of club in his hands that was used to torture the enemies of the kingdom.

"I am the deputy commander of the royal guard, Charles Arbor... You will tell me everything you know about the kidnapping of the princess or else 'my friend' will force you."

The man (32) known as 'Charles Arbor' has a fair complexion and his height is 6'0". He has semi-short blond hair and honey-colored eyes. His clothing consists of royal guard armor.

The coal-dark-eyed boy rolled his eyes at the human's words.

"Are you fools or what? I already told the other crazy woman that I don't know who the guy who kidnapped the princess was," DarkRock said with a tired tone.

The blond smiled amused at the commoner's words, while at the same time he moved the torture tool he held in his hands amusedly with the intention of causing fear in his victim.

"I'd rather not have to get hard," Charles assured with his eyes closed, but that was obviously a lie on his part. "If you agree to cooperate in 'our investigation,' I wouldn't be opposed to getting you out of the situation you're in... But, first admit your complicity in the kidnapping of the second princess," he offered as he opened his eyes and started walking towards the prisoner.

Our beloved protagonist rolled his eyes again and was already about to break the chains that restricted the movement of his arms with the intention of beating up the blond-haired guy.

"Besides, you're dumb you're deaf-"

DarkRock was interrupted by a loud (magic-enhanced) punch to his stomach that knocked all the air out of his lungs and he was even on the verge of vomiting.

"You rude brat. you aided in the kidnapping of Princess Flora! Confess!" demanded Charles with anger, but also amusement at the sight of the boy's pained expression.

The Saiyan boy was breathing heavily after that blow that he never expected to affect him like that... now he didn't mind having stayed home to train with his parents and his annoying childhood friend, Kefla.

"Go to hell, you fool!" growled DarkRock between gritted teeth and a defiant look.

The deputy commander of the royal guard had a twitch in his left eye at the peasant's words, so he charged more mana into his club to 'make him talk' yes or yes.

"Damn commoner-"

Charles' attack was stopped in its tracks by someone who had a strength that was worthy of fear because it left him sweating with nervousness.

____________________________________________________________

At the Same Time

The second princess in line to inherit the throne lay on her bed still unconscious, but this one slowly began to regain consciousness.

"Princess Flora!"

The girl (6) known as 'Flora' (Surname: 'Beltrum') has a pearly white complexion. She has violet hair, long straight to her waist, her hair is curly at the bottom and her eyes are violet. Her clothing consisted of pink pajamas with red and white details.

The newly named girl recognized the woman's voice and face.

"Vanessa..." murmured Flora somewhat disoriented. "Where am I?" she asked very confused without being able to remember much.

The woman knight was reassured when the princess recognized her because this was an indication that she didn't have amnesia or worse.

"In her bedroom," Vanessa replied with a happy tone as she saw that the girl was fine.

Celia rose from her chair and walked over to the girl second in line to assume the throne.

"Drink some, princess." She graciously offered a cup of a medicinal herbal tea.

The royal girl was thirsty and did not hesitate to drink from the cup.

"Thank you very much..." said Flora with much gratitude.

Both Celia and Vanessa smiled when they saw that the princess was in the mood to drink the medicinal tea.

"Could you explain to me what happened?" asked Flora with her gaze passing between the female knight and the teenage magician.

The guardian of the princesses knew this moment would come.

"Yes, you see..."

Vanessa told her everything up to the moment when DarkRock was sent to the interrogation sector to get all the information he knew about the princess' kidnapping out of him.

"Investigation? Why?" asked Flora with a confused and worried expression because she knew what was going on in that room with traitors or spies, and she was completely sure that boy was neither of these.

The woman knight formed a grimace at the princess's question.

"It is necessary to determine whether the boy's testimony is true or not," Vanessa answered the obvious.

Flora nodded her head in a determined manner and then looked at her guardian to say the following in a soft tone:

"In that case, bring him here."

The woman knight changed her serious expression to a somewhat worried one.

"That would be... That would be quite difficult, Miss Flora," Vanessa said with a grimace because surely by now the boy must already be being interrogated.

The royal girl became concerned at the tone of voice of the woman protecting her.

"Why?" asked Flora fearing Vanessa's answer.

The woman knight didn't know how to explain the following to a little girl, but she managed.

"That child is nothing more than a simple foreign orphan... We need the king's permission to take him out of the investigation room and bring him here," Vanessa answered with some hesitation and fearing more and more of the commoner's condition because something told her that this child was not guilty and had ended up sending an innocent into the hands of Charles' sadist.

The royal child grew a bit serious at her guardian's response.

"Then hurry up and do whatever it takes to bring him here," Flora ordered with the same expression "It would be inadmissible to importune him!" she exclaimed with much concern.

The guardian nodded her head at the princess' words.

"At once, Miss Flora," Vanessa readily accepted the princess's order.

Celia who had so far been silent listening to the conversation between the princess and the adult woman decided to intervene with the following:

"I will go with you too, Vanessa".

Both the princess and the female knight were surprised at the teenage magician's words.

"Celia..." muttered Vanessa in surprise because she didn't expect the silver-haired girl to care about a mere commoner.

The royal girl nodded her head because if they were both going surely her father would agree to release the boy who rescued her.

"Then I charge them. Celia, Vanessa," Flora said hoping that her hero was safe and sound.

The guardian averted her gaze from the teenage mage.

"As you command, Miss Flora," Vanessa agreed with a small bow and then walked briskly over to where the king was to relay the princess' words to him.

Celia said "Yes, Princess Flora" and then walked after the woman knight.

____________________________________________________________

With DarkRock

The boy with tousled black spiky hair widened his eyes like saucers when he saw the person in front of him protecting him and stopping the human's blow.

"Mother!" exclaimed DarkRock very happy at the appearance of the woman who brought him into the world.

The three soldiers present from the Kingdom of Belfort who had been in shock at the sudden appearance of the unknown woman were dumbfounded when they saw that it was the mother of their little prisoner... if they were not scared shitless, they would be blushing before the voluptuous body of the woman who would make any man (and even women) drool.

Furensō's mother despairing at the sound of her firstborn's voice, turned her head in the direction of the voice, but her concern turned to anger when she saw where and how he was.

"How dare you hit my son, you bastard!"

Charles recoiled in frightened shits towards his two subordinates as the unknown woman snapped her torture club simply with her bare hand, a display of sheer brute force that made the humans present shudder.

The two soldiers of the Kingdom of Belfort swallowed saliva at what the mother of the captive child could do.

Furensō watched with a smile at the reaction of that miserable and sadistic guy because his mother would give him what he deserved.

"You're a scumbag!"

The sub-commander could do nothing in the face of the rain of slaps his cheeks suffered from the unknown woman... It was as if he was being hit with two pieces of metal, but much he could not go on describing what he was suffering because he fainted.

The only thing Charles' two subordinates could do was to catch him and not have his skull broken when his body was disconnected from reality as he was sent into the dream world.

Furensō was more than satisfied with the beating his mother gave that despicable human, but he smiled sheepishly when his mother appeared in front of him in the blink of an eye and almost immediately broke the chains with which he was held from his hands; finally freeing him... Although now that he thought about it he could have escaped with no problem at all, but that was a matter for later thought.

"My baby... Do you want a hermit's seed to heal your wounds?"

Our beloved protagonist shook his head at his dear mother's question as he saw the latter take out said object with healing properties from his Gi's pocket.

"No, mother... I'm fine," DarkRock answered with a small smile because she is very overprotective of him.

The Saiyan woman nodded her head and ended up keeping the hermit's seed in her Gi's pocket, but then she knelt down to be on her firstborn's level and without a second thought she hugged him tightly... Never mind that there were still two humans watching them silently, very terrified of what might happen if they interrupted the delicate moment.

"Don't run away again without warning..."

Furensō couldn't say anything because his head was buried between his mother's huge breasts, but he hugged her back as best he could anyway, enjoying feeling the latter's warmth and love.

"What's going on here, who are you?"

Both DarkRock and his mother tensed at the female voice coming from the door of the torture place, so they slowly stopped hugging each other, but the one who decided to answer was the latter where she got up from her previous position and followed by standing in front of her son protectively.

"I am Goki, Furensō's mother."

The female (25) known as 'Goki' (Saiyan Name: 'Kakaroko') has a fair complexion and his height is 5'7". She has spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree and dark eyes like coal. Measurements: 52-38-42 (bust, waist, hips, respectively). His attire consists of an orange and blue Gi along with a pair of blue wristbands and navy blue boots with red trim and beige laces.

Both the female knight and the teenage magician opened their eyes like saucers at the words of the voluptuous woman in striking orange with blue clothing because she bore a resemblance to DarkRock... No, Furensō.

"So, his name wasn't DarkRock..." thought Celia sadly as she saw that a certain boy had lied to her, but on one hand she could understand it because after all they lived in a very dangerous world.

The guardian stepped forward with her hands free and open in a sign of peace.

"Mrs. Goki, we can explain..." Vanessa tried to explain the 'misunderstanding' if it could be called that because Charles ended up ruining everything... damn stupid.

The palm-tipped black-haired woman growled at the human's approach, causing the latter to stop in her tracks and stand on guard in case she had to defend herself.

"No, I don't care what they have to say. They hurt my son, but I already gave the scum who did it their comeuppance." Goki paused slightly as he focused his gaze on the unconscious blond guy. "Come on, Furensō," she said as she offered her right hand to her firstborn.

The dark-eyed charcoal boy nodded his head silently and accepted his mother's hand with the intention of getting the hell out of there.

The silver-haired girl along with the female knight became nervous at DarkRock's mother's words.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Goki, but you can't leave without the king's permission," Vanessa assured with an expression between serious and somewhat amused because she would like to see how this woman would do to pass over her.

The charcoal dark eyed woman changed her angry expression to a somewhat mocking one.

"I don't need that or anything from you to get out of here," Goki said with a somewhat mocking smile as she brought her index and middle finger together to her forehead; all this to the confusion of the humans.

The eyes of those present (except Charles) in the torture room almost popped out of their sockets as they watched the mother and son disappear as if they had never been in the room.

____________________________________________________________

End of Chapter One

____________________________________________________________

The Chapter Has 5700 Words.

____________________________________________________________

Uploaded: 01/19/24

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...