Good Omens Oneshots

By areesem13

🛑 REQUESTS ALWAYS OPEN 🛑 This is a good omens oneshots book. I have another Oneshots book for supernatural... More

The Nice and Accurate Feelings of Aziracrowley, Husbands
A Not So Happy New Year's
A Make-Up Gift
Injured Wings~
Just Some Touches
Cute fanart i found
More fanart/pics
Crowley's Problem~
The War (part 1)
The War (part 2)
The War (part 3)~
The Winchester Thing
The Trip~
The Raccoon
The Letters
Not An Angel Any Longer, Angel~
Cleaning Up~
The Asher Incident
TSA~
The Cold, The Them, The News
The Morning Sickness, The Cravings, The Accident
His Needs~
Snake Times

The Dress~

411 9 3
By areesem13

Crowley and Aziraphale are planning to go to dinner tonight, and maybe look at the stars from St. James park. They've made this into a weekly thing since Aziraphale got back from heaven and apologized to Crowley.

They use this dinner as a sort of debriefing on what's going on in heaven and hell, and then they drink and make a whole night out of it. Crowley loves these dinners with Aziraphale, but they haven't really talked about the whole kiss thing that happened before Aziraphale left for heaven.

He wants to talk about it. He wants to do it again. He wants to feel the angel's lips on his, and his hands pulling them closer together.

Crowley's going to bring it up tonight. After they have a few drinks, so that he has some courage.

As he gets ready for the dinner, he decides to wear something different than usual. He wants to feel good about himself, and he wants to show Aziraphale this other side of him that he's been hiding.

Crowley slips into his walk-in closet and picks out what he's going to wear. He inspects the choice and smiles, he hasn't worn this in a long time.

It's a dark red, long, tight dress. He smiles and undresses himself, slipping the dress on and staring at himself in the mirror. He looks stunning. He finds some of his shiny black heels and slips them on too. This is going to be a shock for Aziraphale, but Crowley loves it.

Aziraphale gets ready, putting on his normal outfit, nervously. He always gets nervous before these dinners, scared that Crowley will bring up the kiss. Truthfully, Aziraphale's never kissed someone before Crowley, and he's scared that he's going to mess it all up.

Aziraphale walks out of the bookshop and stands by the curb where Crowley pulls up. He opens the door and gets into the Bentley without looking too closely at Crowley, but when Crowley says hi, he looks over. "Oh." Aziraphale says, surprised. He looks at the outfit that Crowley's wearing, then up to his face where he can see some silver earrings hanging from his ears.

Crowley smiles and swipes some hair out of his face, Aziraphale noticing that it looks like he's curled it. "So, where to, Angel?" Crowley asks, dismissing the obvious questions on Aziraphale's mind.

"Er... wherever you want to go, I suppose." Aziraphale says, still mesmerized by Crowley's outfit choice. He can't tell if this is a joke or not, but either way, he adores the way Crowley looks right now.

"Sure thing. Carlotta sound okay?" Crowley asks, still smiling to himself.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful." Aziraphale says, smiling. He doesn't think it's a joke. He thinks that Crowley finally decided to wear something that he enjoys, and not hide it.

As the two drive in silence, the only noise being the radio, Aziraphale builds up the courage to ask about the outfit. "Crowley, dear," Aziraphale says, clearing his throat. "I think that you look very nice tonight." He says, blushing.

"Thanks, Angel. You do too." Crowley says, knowing that Aziraphale will correct him.

"No, I mean... in the dress. You look rather stunning in that dress. It suits you well." Aziraphale says, blushing even darker.

"Thank you, Aziraphale." Crowley smiles, knowing that Aziraphale loves the outfit choice.

When they arrive at Carlotta a few minutes later, they step out at the same time. Crowley's heels clicking as they make their way into the restaurant. Aziraphale falls behind Crowley, staring at his behind in awe, but soon catches up.

They get seated quickly and both order a glass of red wine. Crowley insists that it is of the highest quality. As they look at their menus, Aziraphale's foot taps Crowley's. Crowley looks up, but Aziraphale doesn't move a muscle.

Crowley looks back down at the menu with a small smile, and that's when Aziraphale looks up, smiling softly. "What are you getting?" Aziraphale asks, trying to decide.

"I'll probably try the rib-eye." Crowley says, glancing up at Aziraphale. "You?" He asks.

"I think I'm going to try the fettuccini Alfredo." Aziraphale smiles, setting the menu down. "Can I ask you something?" He says, a little nervous.

"Go for it." Crowley smiles, setting his menu down too.

"Why tonight?" Aziraphale asks.

"We always have dinner on Thursdays." Crowley says, knowing what Aziraphale means, but also knowing that he's riling the angel up right now.

"No, Crowley. You know what I mean. Why the dress tonight? Why haven't you worn that kind of thing before?" Aziraphale asks, blushing.

The waiter comes by, pouring their wine, Crowley insisting that the bottle stays with them. As he walks away, Crowley looks back at Aziraphale. "I wasn't really sure what you would think of this beforehand, so I hadn't worn anything of the sort. I feel like it's about time, though, so I wore it." Crowley shrugs, not telling the full truth.

"Crowley, I wouldn't have cared if you'd dressed like this before now. I think that you look wonderful." Aziraphale smiles, not meeting Crowley's eyes as he takes a sip of his wine. "Is that the only reason?" Aziraphale asks, curiously.

"Not entirely." Crowley says, now getting a little nervous. He picks up his glass and drinks the entirety of it in one go, looking back at the angel. "I wanted to talk to you tonight..." Crowley says, not knowing exactly how to put this.

"I've wanted to talk, too." Aziraphale says, knowing what Crowley means.

"You have?" Crowley asks, getting a nod from Aziraphale. "Are we talking about the same thing?" Crowley asks, confused.

"I believe we are." Aziraphale says. "Should I start?" He asks.

"If you'd like to." Crowley says, pouring more wine for himself and Aziraphale.

"I know I've said this more than once, but I made an enormous mistake going with Metatron." Aziraphale says, taking a large sip of his wine. "And I should not have left after what happened. I should have stayed and we should be in a different position than we are right now." Aziraphale says, sadly. He truly wishes he had stayed with Crowley, kissed him again, told him the truth, but he didn't.

"I forgive you for leaving, Aziraphale. I understand, you thought it was for the best, I get it." Crowley says, a tear threatening to spill from his eyes.

"And I thank you for that, If I were you, I wouldn't forgive me. I would be enormously angry. That's the reason I haven't spoken to you about this. I expected you to be angry with me." Aziraphale says, shutting his eyes to stop himself from crying.

"I'm not angry, Angel. Sure I was at first, but you came back. That's all I could ever ask for." Crowley says, reaching to grab Aziraphale's hand across the table. Aziraphale smiles and takes Crowley's hand in his own.

"I could have given you more, though. I could have allowed us to be us, but I didn't. I'm so sorry, Crowley." Aziraphale says, tears now spilling from his eyes. Crowley can't stand to see Aziraphale like this.

Crowley stands up from his side of the table and goes to Aziraphale's side. He sits down and puts an arm around Aziraphale, holding him closely. "Angel, please don't cry." Crowley says, shutting his eyes tightly so that he doesn't cry too.

"I'm sorry, Crowley. I am, I should have made the right decision. I should have listened to reason." Aziraphale says, practically sobbing now.

"Alright Angel, c'mon, let's get out of here." Crowley says, grabbing money from his wallet and putting it on the table. He pulls Aziraphale up with himself and the two walk out, Crowley holding onto Aziraphale tightly.

"I'm sorry, I ruined dinner." Aziraphale says, sniffling. Crowley shakes his head and opens the passenger door, allowing Aziraphale to step in. Crowley shuts the door and goes around to his side, stepping in as well.

"You didn't ruin anything, Angel." Crowley says, turning his body so that he's facing Aziraphale. "Look at me," Crowley says softly, holding Aziraphale's cheeks.

Aziraphale looks up and Crowley is immensely saddened by those eyes. He looks so sad, so lost. "Oh, Angel." Crowley says sadly, pulling the Angel in quickly and connecting their lips together. Aziraphale gasps as he feels Crowley's lips again. It's like coming up for air when you're drowning.

Aziraphale sniffles and grabs Crowley's hips, pulling himself on top of the demon. He straddles the demon's hips and kisses him with everything he's got. Crowley wraps his arms around Aziraphale's lower back and pulls the angel on top of him, both of them flat against the seat. They kiss so desperately, so rushed. They've needed this.

When Aziraphale eventually pulls back, both of their lips are swollen and they're breathing roughly. "Angel, I love you." Crowley whispers, worried that if he says it too loud, the words will disintegrate.

"Crowley," Aziraphale gasps, putting his hands on Crowley's cheeks and smiling widely. "I love you, dear." Aziraphale smiles.

Crowley leans back up, pressing their lips together again, both smiling wider than ever. Crowley flips them so that he's on top. He has to pull the dress up to his knees to be able to straddle Aziraphale, but it's worth it. He should've chosen a different dress, dammit.

Crowley decides to just place his knees in between Aziraphale's legs so that they're more comfortable, and when he does, they kiss deeper. They're able to reach each other, grip each other's hair, feel each other's bodies.

Crowley leans down, pressing their chests together, accidentally pressing their crotches together in the process. Aziraphale lets out a whine and Crowley decides that he wants to continue this. He pulls back, breathing harshly. "Wanna go somewhere else to continue this?" Crowley asks softly, smiling at the angel.

"Yes, please." Aziraphale says, panting as he tries to suck more air into his lungs.

The two get back in their own seats, which proved to be very difficult, and Crowley speeds off towards his flat, it's closer anyways.

When they reach his flat, they both get out of the car and rush upstairs, their hands linked together. As soon as they hit Crowley's bed, Crowley takes control, undressing the angel quickly, kissing him deeply as he goes.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The two lay side by side, naked, sweating, and out of breath. Aziraphale's tracing patterns onto Crowley's chest.

Crowley lies there contently until suddenly, Aziraphale stands up from the bed. "Where 'r ya goin' Angel?" Crowley asks, reaching for him.

Aziraphale smiles and walks to Crowley's closet. "Angel what-?" Crowley asks, following closely behind Aziraphale now.

"I want to see your outfits." Aziraphale smiles, taking things off the rack and putting it up to Crowley's body. Crowley laughs and watches as Aziraphale looks at every item of clothing he has.

"All of this, and you've always worn the exact same thing around me." Aziraphale says, looking around at all of the outfits and hoping to see Crowley in them someday.

"No, I wore that turtleneck once!" Crowley says, pointing out the black turtleneck.

"That's true. You looked adorable that day, too." Aziraphale smiles bending down and looking at all of the shoes Crowley has. Crowley walks up behind him, hands on his hips, smiling. "Crowley." Aziraphale warns, knowing that it's going to be a while before they go again.

"Alright alright," Crowley says, stepping back. Aziraphale does look pretty gorgeous naked and bent over, though.

As Aziraphale shuffles around the closet more, he comes across a closed box. "Crowley." Aziraphale says, raising his eyebrows as he holds the box up.

Crowley rushes to grab the box, embarrassed at its contents. "I'll let you snoop at mine next, I promise dear." Aziraphale smiles, opening the box before Crowley gets the chance to stop him.

Aziraphale's eyes widen as he reaches in the box and pulls out a variety of toys... sex toys. Crowley blushes and stares at the box as Aziraphale searches inside of it. "Hm. Not what I expected from you." Aziraphale says, laughing under his breath.

"C'mon, Aziraphale." Crowley says, blushing darkly.

"Like I said, I'll let you snoop at my things tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be thoroughly surprised." Aziraphale smiles, winking at Crowley. Crowley blushes and nods, accepting that answer.

"This looks fun." Aziraphale says, pulling out a pink g-spot vibrator. Crowley blushes darkly and nods, obviously getting excited again. Aziraphale laughs and sets the box back where it was, leaving everything inside of it. He grabs Crowley's hand and lays him back down in bed.

Aziraphale kisses Crowley, reaching a hand down and stroking him firmly. Crowley moans into Aziraphale's mouth and bucks his hips up. "Needy demon." Aziraphale mutters, pressing his lips to Crowley's neck, kissing and nibbling his way around.

He picks up the pace on his strokes and Crowley moans loudly, hand going into Aziraphale's hair and gripping tightly. Aziraphale smirks and trails his kisses down to Crowley's chest. "My gorgeous boy." Aziraphale says, making Crowley nod and moan again.

He's close, and Aziraphale can tell, so he slows down his strokes, teasing Crowley. "Angel, almost- please," Crowley groans, bucking his hips up in Aziraphale's hand.

Aziraphale smirks and presses a kiss to Crowley's left nipple, earning a groan from the demon. He moves his free hand over to Crowley's right, and he darts his tongue over the bud he just kissed. "Does that feel good?" Aziraphale teases.

Crowley nods, moaning still as Aziraphale continues to lick and suck and play with his nipples. He never knew that his nipples would have this kind of reaction, but Aziraphale had a suspicion.

"Az, 'm close."  Crowley moans, bucking his hips up harder into Aziraphale's hand.

When Aziraphale begins to twirl his tongue around Crowley's nipple, Crowley loses it. He moans loudly and finishes over Aziraphale's hand, the angel continuing to stroke him and milk out all of the demons come.

"Good boy, Crowley," Aziraphale says softly, still stroking Crowley. Crowley has no idea how long he's coming for, but it sure as hell is longer than he ever has before.

When Crowley's obviously overstimulated and shaking, Aziraphale stops. Crowley lets out a broken moan and he reaches for Aziraphale. He pulls the angel in quickly and kisses him longingly. "Fucking amazing." Crowley mutters, moving his lips to Aziraphale's neck.

"Crowley, dear.." Aziraphale says, pulling Crowley's head up. "I won't be able to go again." He says, a little embarrassed. His refectory period is a lot longer than it used to be.

"That's alright, Angel." Crowley smiles, pressing a soft kiss to Aziraphale's lips.

"How about a shower?" Aziraphale suggests. Crowley nods, knowing that they both feel pretty gross.

The two walk into Crowley's bathroom hand in hand. Aziraphale smiles as he looks around, there's a black free standing bathtub, the floors are black tile, and the shower has gold appliances with black tile on the inside. Everything's dark, and Aziraphale actually quite likes it.

Crowley starts the shower, grabbing two towels from under the sink. Aziraphale smiles and Crowley also pulls out a spare toothbrush, showing it to Aziraphale and then putting it into an empty drawer. Hopefully that drawer will be filled up some more in the near future.

"Spare toothbrush, huh?" Aziraphale asks, wrapping his arms around Crowley's back and setting his head on the demon's shoulder.

"I was hoping this would happen soon." Crowley smiles, turning around in Aziraphale's arms. He press another kiss to the angel's lips. "I'm never going to get enough of this." Crowley smiles, grabbing Aziraphale's hand and walking them both into the shower.

"I love you." Aziraphale smiles, watching as Crowley washes his hair with some curl shampoo.

Crowley smiles as he rinses out the bubbles, "I love you too." He smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 41 11
Tbh this isnt that good yall should go read my good omens one shots those are better "They'll leave us alone... for a bit." That's what Crowley had t...
21.2K 1K 30
well yeah I love these two so here you go might be a bit of angst and hopefully good fluffiness
1.8K 58 29
⚠️warning strong language, blood, gore, suicide, self harm and angst ⚠️ This is my first ever one shot book and I've done it because the new season o...
20.7K 406 36
I will write, angst, smut, fluff and others! I hope you enjoy this and leave suggestions in comments #1 in ineffable (3/10/23) #1 in ineffable (20/10...