Hinged, Grown and Sexy

By HiPaul2

Divine Jackson is driven. She's always had people to take care of, and that list barely included herself. So... More

1. Problem Solver
2. Unhinged
3. The Book
4. Backtrack
5. Welcome Home
6. Tasting
7. Rhythmic Romance
8. Spoken Fun
9. Ferris Fairytales
10. Save the Date
11. It Suits You
12. Seductive Plans
13. Night Cap
14. More and a Half
15. Reclaim Time
16. Roll Bounce
17. Baecation Errands
19. Lovers and Friends
20. Secrets and Dresses
21. Ties That Bind
22. Blood over Water
23. Whispered Confessions
24. Memory Replay
25. Soft Needs
26. Party Prep
27. Trouble Bach

18. Full Sight

190 12 0
By HiPaul2

It wasn't until a few hours later that we were both able to fully settle into the room and just breathe. Though, part of breathing included work for Divine.

"I should've bought swim trunks." I mused as I stared out the balcony doors.

"Hmm?" Divine hummed before glancing up at me and shifting her feet slightly in my lap.

She'd put her glasses back on and was now dressed in a T-shirt almost a size too small with no bra to hide slightly pebbled nipples and short pajama shorts. At this rate, a fall from the balcony ledge would be less painful than the persistent throb of my dick.

It wasn't fully hard, but it wasn't quite soft. I was dangling on middle of a tight rope that was beginning to splinter and crack.

"Why do you work so much?" I asked instead of repeating my musings.

Immediately, I watched as defenses rose, and her back straightened to prepare for a battle of wills.  It wasn't necessary, but it would probably take a while before she really believed that I didn't mind her dedication to her work.

Sure, there would be times when it was inconvenient, but no more so than any other compromise between partners. If we were able to get to that point anyway.

Especially since Divine was this immovable object that crushed anyone that came along to try to push or pull it in a new direction. She had to choose when to give, and no one had proven to be worthy of that choice.

"Is it a problem for you that I work so much?" She asked, head tilted slightly with poised attitude.

"My only problem is that I don't understand it."

"I don't have to provide a reason so that my work schedule can be more palatable for you." Divine stated and tried to move her feet from my lap before I took hold of her ankle.

Equal amounts of challenge flared between us, and we both refused to give in to the other.

"Divine, don't confuse what I'm saying to you. I'm asking because I find it hard to believe that you'd miss birthdays and parties and whatever else for work without a good reason." My eyes bore into hers as I spoke the words, and I hoped it translated how serious I was. "Whatever you want out of this life, I support you. Just let me in."

Weariness rippled through her posture as she thought over my words, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt to a degree. I was paying for the sins of those before me to get to the blessings I wanted to give her.

"So, why did you leave then? You probably missed twice as many things, if not more than I have. What's your excuse?" Divine sharply asked, but there was only genuine curiosity and something akin to sympathy.

In response, a rough sigh left my lips as I mulled over her question. Unconsciously, my hand left her ankle to rub at the lines across my forehead.

"The short answer is that I needed something new."

"And the long answer?"

"I felt like everyone around me was moving forward, and I was stuck standing in the same place. I was standing in quicksand, and I thought I'd die before I'd ever get a chance to even take one step."

Intense, but every word was true.

Being home was suffocating before I'd left. I was always chasing the next, unfulfilling breath, and it was turning me into someone I didn't recognize.

During that time, it suddenly became so clear how the happiest people you know could be secretly crippled with depression. So when I got the chance to leave, I grabbed onto the lifeline and stayed until I was sure coming home wouldn't be a death sentence.

It was hard missing things, but it was harder watching everyone be so happy around me and I couldn't do more than fake it. It felt inauthentic, like some perverse lie to everyone I cared about.

"The change of scenery had helped for a bit, but when the feeling started to come back, I decided to finally get help. A therapist helped me work through a lot of it, but I had to be willing to do the heavy lifting. After a while, piece by piece I started feeling like myself again." I shrugged as if that war hadn't been one of the hardest in my life.

Like I didn't have to teach myself that death wasn't the lesser evil.

The guilt still gnaws at me for missing memories, but I couldn't keep pleasing people while costing myself.

Silence hung between us for what seemed like forever before Divine finally spoke.

"The reason I work so much is because I've been supporting my family for years now." I opened my mouth to ask more questions, but she shot me a look that said silence was the best option. "It was twelve of us growing up. My parents tried their best, but ten kids isn't easy."

She wiggled slightly in discomfort and scrunched her nose.

"I'm not the oldest, but I might as well be. My brother wasn't one for responsibility, so I'd picked up the slack before I even knew what it meant. I was the first to go to college, and if I hadn't worked my ass off to get a full scholarship, I wouldn't have been able to go. Even still, I'd had to fight for my parents to let me go."

"I'm sure you remember how much I worked in college, but barely half of any paycheck was for me. I thought after some of them started going to school or getting careers I'd get a breather. Except the breather never came. Some of them had started having kids and just never moved out, and the ones that did weren't in a rush to help me anytime soon." Each word was practically candy coated with bitterness, and stifled anger was written across her face.

"I have to keep taking care of them or no one will. Then, what? What type of daughter would I be if I just left them to figure it all out alone?"

I didn't bother offering empty platitudes or try to sympathize with a personal experience that wasn't really anything like what she dealt with. Instead, I asked a question.

"Who takes care of you, though?"

Water built in her eyes, but only a single tear fell that she hastily tried to wipe away.

"I don't know." She whispered and completely fell apart.

Immediately, I pulled her into my lap and wound my arms to cocoon her body. We rocked softly until her sobs quieted, and I placed a sweet kiss to the top of her head.

"I'll take care of you, pet." I promised.

Pulling back to look up at me, Divine searched my face for sincerity before she attempted to put her trust in me.

"You promise?" She finally asked, and I didn't bother answering.

Instead, I pressed my lips against her in affectionate promise. It wasn't a kiss for lust, it was one to imbed my intentions into her skin. I wanted her to know that every kiss would belong to me if she let it.

And how addicting those kisses would be if they were all like this.

Her tongue teased at my bottom lip, and I smiled before opening for our tongues to meet and caress each other. Just when it was taking a turn toward being too heated, I pulled away.

I didn't want to take away from this emotional moment by taking advantage of the situation.

"Why'd you stop?" Divine questioned with her eyes still half-lidded from the lingering effects of the kiss.

"I don't want to fuck this up, D." I said while my forehead rested against hers.

Though it was quickly pulled away when she placed both palms to hold my face and look me deeply in the eyes.

"You couldn't if you tried."

And then her mouth melted into my own.

It was different from the first, more hungry. Parts that had once been separate were now one whole as my hands pulled her closer, and she rocked against my growing erection. 

Low mewls of pleasure were on repeat from her lips, and my hands ached with the need to cup the breasts rubbing against my chest. Unwilling to ignore any desire tonight, I released her neck to palm them and pinch at her pebbled nipples.

"Take these fucking clothes off." I ordered, and we tangled with each other to race and get her shorts and shirt.

She was completely bare underneath them, and want so desperate that it was painful tugged at my heart and dick. Wetness had seeped out and clung to the opening of her thighs, painting an obscene trail to her pussy.

Her skin was unbearably smooth, and part of me feared that if I touched her, the richest dark chocolate would melt down my fingers.

"You're so beautiful, pet." I praised while tracing the circles of her aureolas down to the bend of her curved hourglass shape.

My chest rumbled with satisfaction as she trembled from my movements. The normal sureness that Divine exhibited was gone, and in it's place was vulnerability and shy trust.

"Eli—"

"Hmm?" I absently muttered as my finger finally glided across the plump arch of her ass and ghosted around the back of her sopping entrance.

I was completely enraptured by her, and I couldn't resist pulling those thick cheeks apart to feel their weight in my hands. A sharp gasp left her lips, and pleads I never thought I'd be blessed enough to hear escaped her.

"I need you." She begged.

"You need me here?" I asked and pulled roughly at her nipple. "Or do you need me here?" My other hand gripped her ass tightly before giving it a hard slap that made her jolt into the space between my legs.

"I need you..." Hesitation was at war with desire as she clenched her legs together and bit her lip. "I need you here." Divine's eyes couldn't meet mine as she used her hand to cup her sex.

"Spread those pretty lips for me." I demanded, thanking every god that could possibly exist for creating this woman. 

Surprisingly obedient, Divine spread her fingers apart to bare her clit to me. Her fingers were glistening with wetness, and everything in me wanted to match.

I slid my hands along hers before circling her clit and dipping two fingers into her to coat them. Instead of continuing to finger her, I pulled away to release my hardened length from my pants to rub her juices across the head and shaft.

I moaned loudly as I pumped my dick, but I couldn't leave my pretty girl waiting. So, I used my other hand to pull her cunt into my waiting mouth.

"Eli!" She cried out when I sucked lightly on her opening, and the vibrations of my own groans of pleasure ran along her seams.

 "Yes, pet?" I asked and then blew gently on her clit.

"Fuck." Divine whined.

She practically thrusted her heat back into my mouth, but I wasn't complaining. Her flavor was watery and almost sweet, and it was going to become my new favorite taste.

It was hard trying to hold back nutting into my own hand while an erotic mixture of my saliva and her arousal dripped from my lips to the floor. Pleasure kept a tight grip on my spine as I took care of us both, but I wasn't going to spill anywhere except inside of her.

And that wouldn't happen until I felt the gush of her cum flooding into my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum—" Divine's eyes rolled into the back of her head as I stared up at her, and she gripped the short curls on my head as she rocked herself through an orgasm. 

Slurping up bead after bead of liquid ambrosia, I tightly fisted the sensitive head of my dick. I was lost in the sensations, so it wasn't until Divine stepped away that reality crept back in..

"If you think you're going to make me cum like that, and not fuck me tonight, you're crazy." She sassed, and I couldn't help but chuckle and lean back with my arms spread across the couch cushions.

"Come sit on Daddy's lap then." I jokingly challenged, but there was no need.

Divine practically pounced on me and held my neck while her other hand lined up the head of my dick against her pussy. I jumped slightly at the shock of her soft palms wrapping around me, but it morphed into a groan as I touched and slowly sank into her wetness.

Fuck, I could die happy right now.

"It's sooo thick." Divine moaned, and I could feel the tightness of her slowly expanding to accept me inside.

"You wanna cum all over my dick, pretty girl?" I asked, my hands practically magnets to her tits.

I rolled my thumbs across her nipples, and she nodded as she started to move on top of me. Shallow thrusts that teased me sinfully while she found her rhythm.

The feel of her was indescribable, and our cries of pleasure were beginning to bounce off the wall with their volume. It was sweet torture sitting beneath her as she fucked me, and it only doubled when she pushed her feet underneath her and used the leverage to force my curved length deeper and harder along her plush walls.

"Yes, yes, yes." Divine kept repeating the one word over and over as she moved.

My eyes shifted from her greedy cunt swallowing me in to her bouncing breasts to her beautiful face that was creased with concentrated rapture.

 This time she didn't warn me about the impending and unrelenting grip of her pussy clenching around me as she erupted. It was the worst test of restraint not to loose cum into her right then and there.

But I wasn't done. I'd waited for this, and I was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

So when exhaustion slowed Divine's movement, I trailed my hands from her ass up her back to grip tightly to her shoulders.

"Where do you want me to cum, pet?" I whispered along her slightly damp and salted skin.

"What?" She asked, the after effects of her orgasm clouding her thoughts.

"Where." I thrusted sharply. "Do." I thrusted and rotated my hips a little to rub against that sweet spot inside her. "You." Again. "Want. Me. To. Cum?"

Her body gave way to my control, and she threw her head back as she writhed into me.

"Inside! Fuck, cum inside me." She exclaimed, and I'd do everything to deliver.

With our new position, I gained controlled momentum as I rutted unforgivably into the dripping heaven of her heat. I would coat these walls soon with my seed, and fantasies of it dripping down her legs played in my mind while I fucked her.

"Shit." I groaned, and I put my head into the crook of her shoulder as intense flares of lust filled my balls and begged for me to cum.

Wanting to finish with her cum gushing around me, I used one hand to find the puckered bud of her ass. I pushed against it until the first ring of my thumb and hooked it slightly to keep my hold on her.

I could almost feel it through the thin lining of her ass and cunt.

"Ah!" Divine shouted, and her legs threatened to squeeze together with the force of her orgasm.

It was the hot squeeze of her that finally sent me over, and my dick pulsed into softness as dollop and dollop of white cum was stolen from my shaft by her tight pussy.

Desire was slowly beginning to leave us, and intimacy hung heavy in the air. We were both breathing deeply, and satisfaction settled into our skin.

"I think I like you." Divine finally said after a while.

"You're perfect." I chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 286 23
(This is the next series after Love, Deception and Obsession.) Edward is a army vet that is trying to figure himself out. He has a lot going on menta...
67.4K 8K 41
(COMPLETED) Fatimah Woods is a Drafting and Design Engineer who constantly gets bullied by some of her co-workers for being obese. The firm she work...
35.6K 2.2K 31
Bookworm Alicia Woodson only cares about one thing: having a successful life now that she's done with college. And the way she plans to do that is to...
1.2M 48.7K 63
{18+ COLLEGE ROMANCE COMPLETED} What sucks more than being rejected by the girl of your dreams? Finding out afterward that she's moving in with you...