Random one shot book

Per GabbieDittenber

Welcome to my random one shot book there Will be many fandoms in the book for example the hobbit, lord of the... Més

Pepa headcannon
My criminal case OC
Elsa headcannon
Pitch black headcanon
Fili and kili are silly (the hobbit)
Raven Queen (ever after high) headcannon
Father and son (lord of the rings)
When I'm sad or depressed (real life)
Thankful (quick A/N)
Toothless headcanon
New AU!
New AU (part 2)
Taylor swift concert 🎶 (new AU)
I won't find love (real life)

All about my criminal case OC

9 0 0
Per GabbieDittenber

She's a 23 year old police officer and she's always had a thing for solving crimes since she was little as a kid she would spend hours playing sheriff with her dad and watched a lot of Scooby Doo she learned that in order to solve the case you must find enough evidence to back yourself up when in court and talking to other officers. 

She met her fiancé Dan at a bar after a long day at work they immediately connected and started dating after about 4 years of dating Dan finally proposed to Emily and now they will be getting married and have a whole future ahead of them. 

Dan is also a police officer but for another city they sometimes work together to solve cases they make a great team and are able to track down bad guys within a second. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

613K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
675K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
90.5K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...