Lauren Jauregui Imagines (Lau...

By brokenbyfeelsss

Lauren Jauregui Imagines. (There are some imagines with Camila in the beginning because originally, this was... More

She gets Jealous (Lauren)
Cute (Camila)
Cheats (Camila)
You make her Jealous (Lauren)
Birthday (Camila)
You're sad because of Camren (Camila)
Everything Has Changed (L.J./You/C.C.) {Part 1}
Everything Has Changed {Part 2}
Everything Has Changed {Part 3}
Everything has Changed {Part 4}
Night (Lauren)
Management (Lauren)
Where did you go? (Lauren)
What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part One}
What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part Two}
What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part Three}
Treat You Better (Lauren)
Treat You Better (Lauren) {Part 2}
Treat You Better (Lauren) {Part 3}
Treat You Better (Lauren) {Part 4}
Fifth Harmony
I saw. (Drabble)
Just Stay; Please.
She's not me.
Letter to you
Letter to you {Part 2}
Been Waiting For This
Letter to you {Part 3}
Letter to You {Part 4}

She gets Jealous (Camila)

26K 305 123
By brokenbyfeelsss

(Y/N) POV

I was walking hand in hand with my girlfriend, Camila Cabello. Yes, that girl from Fifth Harmony. She's amazing. All I could ever ask for. She's the best. She's beautiful inside and out. I was laughing because Camila had just told me one of her stupid jokes. The only reason I was laughing was because it was so stupid that you just had to laugh.

"You tell the worst jokes, Present." (that's her nickname) 

"Then why are you laughing?" She smirked at me

 Then a voice brought me out of my thoughts. 

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" I turned around and saw her. 

"Nat, it's been so long." I said using the nickname that I gave her 

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen you." She said and smiled at me

"Soooo. Wassup?" I asked trying to make this conversation less awkward.

"Nothing much really, not after we...you know..." She trailed off and then looked to my right side. 

"Oh my gods! Where are my manners? This is Camila and Camila, this is Natasha." I said, introducing the two. Camila gave out a forced smile and let go of my hand. We weren't out yet. Camila wasn't ready. I understood but I mean, it's been 2 years. Can't she tell everyone already? I gave out a small sigh. She promised she would tell the world soon. But when was 'soon'?

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, Camila" Nat said and gave her a smile 

"Yeah, just a real pleasure..." Camila said while gritting her teeth 

"Hey! Want to go get some coffee with us?" I asked, being polite. 

"Yeah! That's be great! Legggoooo!" She said and hooked arms with me and skipped to the coffee shop

Since the coffee shop was right around the block, it wasn't too far. After a few more moments Camila came into the coffee shop, grumbling about something. I don't know what's wrong with her.  I was happy. :D It was nice to be around Nat again. I got in line and Camila ordered hers. I ordered mine and then I turned to Nat. "It's a Caramel Frappe with extra caramel right?" 

"Yeah...you remembered." She said and smiled at me

"Can I have a caramel frappe  with extra caramel."

"What size?" The Starbucks worker asked

"Grande" I said and she nodded

We got our coffees and after 30 minutes of chit chatting, she had to leave. 

"Awwww, We'll talk soon okay?" I asked

"Yeah, here give me your phone." She demanded and I handed it over to her 

She entered her number, kissed my cheek then left. 

"You like her Camzi?" I asked 

She ignored me and walked away. Oh my gods! Was she jealous? Ugh! I ran after her and grabbed her hand. She swatted me away like I was a fly. "Come on Camzzz" 

"Do you like her (Y/N)?" She asked

"No! Only as a friend. I love you way more, Camzi" I said honestly. It was true

"Didn't seem like it. You ignored me the whole time." Camila said

"I wasn't! You didn't want to join in the conversation when I tried to get you into it. You just replied with short answers." 

"I wasn't needed or wanted in it. It was no use." 

"I wanted you to talk to me."

"No, you didn't. All you cared about was your little precious Nat..." She spat at me

"No, Camzi. I'm sorry okay? I love you. I won't talk to her ever again if it makes you happy" I offered her

"No. You'll still talk to her. It doesn't matter. You like her more than me" 

"NO I DON'T CAMILA! I love you!"

"Are you sure you even love me anymore?" Camila asked

I couldn't take this anymore. I reached my limit. "YOU KNOW WHAT? WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY LOVE FOR YOU? IT'S UNCONDITIONAL. BUT FOR YOU, I'M NOT SO SURE. YOU WON'T EVEN ADMIT TO YOUR FANS THAT YOU'RE BI. MUCH LESS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME. SO DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION IT. I LOVE YOU! But I'm not even too sure you do anymore..." I said and ran off

"NOOO! (Y/N)! WAIT!" Camila tried to catch up to me

I shook my head and kept running. Why did she always have to do this? Every single time, I was talking with another girl, she would get jealous. I love her. I tell her that every single time it happens. But she still gets jealous. I don't understand why. I trust her enough. I only get jealous when a girl is openly flirting with her and she did nothing to stop it. Why can't she trust me. I've had enough. She would always do this but this time it was even worse. She says that I don't love her enough when it's actually quite the opposite. BECAUSE SHE WOULD AT LEAST TELL HER FANS. It's been 2 years. Wasn't that enough to time to be ready to tell the world? Of course, there is going to be some hate but that's life. And she's just going to have to deal with it. We were going to deal with it but now, I've had enough. She can deal with it herself...when she wants to come out.  

I finally arrived at my house. Finally, I can just take a shower and go to sleep. I don't feel like doing anything else. I don't want to think about her. It's terrible. I got in the shower and let the lukewarm water flow down my body. Making myself think, that it's washing the events of today away. If, only it could truly wash all the pain away. I sighed deeply as I turned off the water; my tears mixing with the water dripping down from my bangs. I blew dried (is that right? idk) my hair and put on my PJ's. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading to bed. I got under the warm covers and just lied there for a while before I slowly drifted off.

Flashback

  It was Christmas Eve. My family was around me drinking hot coco. We were sitting around the beautifully decorated Christmas tree that was filled with colorful ornaments. There were presents wrapped with cheesy Christmas wrappers. The lights on the tree seemed to bright up the room, and everyone's mood. To top it all off, literally, the shining star sat on top of the Christmas tree. The aroma in the room was happy. Everything was perfect, or seemed to be to everyone but me. I was happy, yes, but I couldn't help but feel an empty void in my heart. She was so far away. And all that was on my mind was her. Her name?

Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao.

All my thoughts roamed around those 4 words. Nothing but that. I didn't even realize it was 15 minutes until Christmas. 

We were supposed to spend this Christmas together. We had plans. Everything was planned out but then, a last minute performance was made and she had to go. She left me here in Miami, Florida all alone on Christmas Eve. At least she'll be here on New Year's Eve. But, I couldn't help it. I wanted her here, and now. But I know it wasn't possible, she's on the other side of the country. Even if she wanted to be here, she couldn't and that made my heart shatter. Why did they have to make this Christmas performance? Gods, I love her...but I haven't told her yet. I was hoping to tell her on Christmas but I'll just have till New Year's. 

"5 minutes till Christmas!" A voice called out and everyone cheered but I didn't care. She wasn't here. 

Then, my eyes landed on that present. It was wrapped in a bow decorated wrapper. Her favorite accessory. We said that we would exchange our gifts when we met, which was the day before New Year's Eve. I wanted to give it to her now. I didn't want to wait that long. That day, seemed too far away. It seemed like forever. 

"ONE MINUTE!"  My dad yelled out, and all of them started counting down the seconds, like it was New Year's Eve

"30!" 

Then the doorbell rang and my mom ushered me to go get it. I grumpily stood up.

"20!" 

I walked out of the living room, making my way towards the door. 

"10!"

I was at the door now. 

"5!" 

"4!"

"3!"

I opened the door. 

"2!" 

"1!" 

"Merry Christmas baby." And lips crashed onto mine. 

Camila's lips tasted like bananas. In that moment, the world could've ended and (Y/N) wouldn't have cared. 

When we broke apart. I took in her appearance. Nothing new, she looked flawless, perfect. She had a cute polka dot shirt on. The shirt was blue but the polka's were white. She had a black skater skirt on with some flats. And of course to top it off, she had a bow on. It was like she was my present. 

"Are you my present?"

"Only if you want me to be." 

Then the words slipped out of my mouth "I love you" 

Then everything was silent. Then, she smiled at me and said "I've been waiting for you to say that because I love you too" 

"You're the best present I could've ever asked for"

Flashback Ends. 

That was when things were still simple. No fights. No jealously. No rumors. Just innocent love. 

Now it's gone. My present is gone, because I was stupid. Because I couldn't control my stupid anger. My little present is gone. (see where the nickname came in?) Our little promise was now broken. I looked at the ring on my finger. It was our promise ring. That we would be together forever. We were still young and naive at the time. Now, we've grown and matured in such a short amount of time. Things just made us become more and more distant. But it didn't matter because I loved her and she loved me. As I said before, I was stupid. I messed us up.

Then a sound broke me out of my thoughts. It was a small thud. 

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

It was coming from the window. I pulled the curtains aside.

Someone was throwing pebbles at the window. I squinted my eyes and saw that the person was Camila. 

I ran downstairs and walked to her.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I let them know" 

"Let who know?" 

"I told them. I told the world. I told them that I was in love with you" 

She told them. She told the world. We wouldn't have to hide our relationship anymore. We could be as normal as any celebrity couple could get. 

"I was stupid (Y/N). I was so stupid. I let the one person who could love me unconditionally slip through my fingers. I just let you go away. I didn't fight for you. But now, I'm ready. I'm ready to scream on rooftops that (Y/N) (L/N) is mine. I'm ready to face whatever obstacle we face together. But I don't want to do that with anyone else but you. I messed up. I know I did. I'm late, I know that but I love you so much that it hurts me. Every second away from you is like the worst torture anyone could ever give me. I want to be with you forever. Scratch that, I need to be with you for forever. Nothing less. I want to live my life with you by my side and only you. Because you know that we're better together. (sorry had to) (Y/N), so would you take me b-" 

I wrapped my arms around her. I wasn't letting go. Never again. She was mine and I was her's. 

"Shut up and kiss me already." 

She smiled at me and kissed me. 

"I love you"

"Good, because I love you too, (Y/N)"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!! I WUV  CHOOOO! <3 

HELLO! So the first fanfic is with Camila! But don't worry. Lauren's will come too. If you guys want one shot with Lauren or Camila just comment or private message me. 

You just need to tell me your:

Name

Background/story (Basic) like: drama (the best one I can do), cheesy, cute or give me a scenario 

And if it's with Lauren or Camila

~ brokenbyfeelsss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.8K 55
Hey guys, I'll post some one shots, most of them are fluffy's, some have a bit of smut.. I really hope you guys like it
74.9K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
2K 20 3
a camren one shot collection made by me [[ you can also send me a oneshot thru ig dm's ]] enjoy :)))))
131K 2.8K 20
Lauren & You one shots and short stories.