Chances

By Life_As_A_Book_Lover

"Who was he?" I ask in all seriousness. "Nobody bout yuh business, yuh too nuff-" "Talia" I warn but she cont... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10

8

876 59 2
By Life_As_A_Book_Lover

Oakridge Stillwell📍
St Andrew.
October 22

Armanii Billings. 18

"Manii?"

"Manii?"

Feeling a sharp slap to leg I immediately jolted up.

"Fuck wrong wid- oh mommy," I frown.

Tiffy kill yuh now.

"Finish dat and see wah yuh get," I roll my eyes.

"Why yuh wake mhi up suh early?" I ask.

"Yuh promise seh ya guh a today's session, that's why mhi mek yuh skip school todeh," she said sitting on my bed.

Taking a good look at her, I realize the red bruise under her eye.

Jah jah

"Wahm to yuh eye," I ask, she stiffens and stands up.

"Nothing, did a come from bathroom and lick up inna the door," she chuckles, I knew she was lying.

"Dat yuh always seh, everytime yuh lick inna door? Naldo nah stop put him hand pon y-"

"Hear mhi seh a the door mhi lick up inna," she raise her voice.

A normal ting. Whenever him stress or drunk dem always a fight and argue. Nah seh nth stillz cause by the next two hour a dem dat again.

"Ago bathe," I get up and walk to my bathroom.

~
~
~
~
~
~
"

Nice to see you again Armanii," Mrs Porter smiles, her pen tapping away on the paper.

I nod, not wanting to make a big deal out of me being here. Again.

"Okay. First question, ready?" she asks.

"No,"

"Okay lets go. Have you been eating at least three times a day?" she asks.

Why she a look pon mn suh?

She want me or sumn

"Yes, even more than three times," I gave her a big smile.

Likkle liad bowy

"Mr Billings, drop the sarcasm. The last time you came here you fainted because of lack of energy," she rubs her forehead.

Meh.

"Okay," she signs.

"Any panic attacks since your last visit?" she asks.

"No," I simply said.

This was true. I've been going to the pharmacy every week to get refills.

"Good," she writes something and then face me again.

"Do you remember the test I basically forced you you to take the last time you were here?" she asks and I nod.

"I have the results. I don't know why I was surprised when I saw it, I mean, you've shown all the symptoms," she shrugs.

Oh?

"So?" I raised my brow.

"You've been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder Armaii," she said.

Hmmmm

Wym 'hmm' the lady just tell we seh we mad and yuh deven mad bout it.

Dat nuh mek sense.

"Yeah," I snap out of whatever that was when she called my name.

"Zoned out for about three minutes hun," she said softly.

"Is that all," I ask.

"I have one more question," she said.

I nod as sign for her to ask.

"Still unaware of the cause of your panic attacks. I know, yes, you have anxiety, but that can't be all," she sits up.

Dat........nobody nah hear bout.

Seeing that I wasn't answering she told me I could leave after prescribing me something for the headaches I've been having.

Nah come back ya suh enuh..

Chat too rass much.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Camperdown High School📍
Camper down road.

Natalia Campbell. 17

"Who in here a class captain?" I ask as I was in my form class.

These children think prefect a easy sittings mn.

"Johnathan and Gabby," some students shouts.

"Why unuh inna the class and mek dem a run up and down all bout the place," I raise my
voice.

Worst how mhi belly a kill mhi right now.

"Inna mhi class only fhi get call fhi come up ya to unuh," the class quiet down.

"All a unuh get up now. Since unuh wah stand up," I watch as they stand up murmuring and groaning.

"Unuh have one hour until school ova and unuh nah sit down till unuh ready fhi leav-"

"Miss but anuh we did a mek noise, why we a get punish?" a student ask.

"Good haffi suffer fhi the bad sometime yere," was all I said.

"Miss mhi have work fhi do enuh," Jessica said, the class monitor.

"Nuh tell mhi not one thing. Unuh nuh have no teacher and it come like unuh a some leggo bees pon eh corridor. Tell unuh multiple times seh if unuh nuh have a teacher find sumn constructive duh," I sit at the teacher's desk.

Placing my head on the table, I let out a long sign.

Mhi ago bawl enuh.

*Time Skips*

"Jah Jah, god a come," I chuckle.

"A daddy fault, him realize seh mhi fail Spanish and mek mn a tek evening class," Nalisia frown.

She was sitting in a classroom with some other students waiting for evening class to start.

"Who ago pick yuh up? Wah time this ova by the way?" I ask.

"It start three thirty and ends at five, deven know who o pick mhi up, probably daddy," she signs.

"Welp girlie. My belly a murda mhi suh mhi a go home,"

After saying goodbye I head out. Reaching the front gate I said goodbye to the security since he was looking into my soul.

"Yow prefect," I ignored the group of guys in the parking lot calling after me.

Unfortunately, while existing the school they caught up to me.

"Hello hey, don't put yuh hand pon mhi," I push his hand from my shoulder.

"Know a fuck mhi fhi fuck yuh up, likkle informa," he points his hand in my face.

"Justin mhi nuh inna the chatting with you right now," I roll my eyes.

"All because a you mek none a we cya play inna finals," he grabs my tie pulling me forward.

Grip me grip me grip m-

Serious time now girl.

"Seems like yuh love put yuh hand pon people gyal pickney enuh," I push him back so hard he nearly fell.

"Yow dawg just low the girl and come oh," one of his friends say.

Hissing my teeth, I turn to walk away only for him to grab my bag pulling me back. My palm connect with his cheek and his friends gasp.

Bad gyal to rass.

Nosah, dis want crowd.

"Stop fucking put yuh hand dem pon mhi. Yuh already nah play suh why tek out yuh anger pon mhi. Come like yuh love man," I flash his hand off.

Gyal all a cuss to farrrtttt

"seh bet mhi tump yuh inna yuh bluctcllattt mouth," he held his hand up to slap me but the security held him back.

"Shoulda mek him come man," I hiss my teeth.

Hawt did I fail mhi enuh.

Mhi cya fight a rass.

Walking away from there, I made my way to the bus stop to look a taxi. Wonda if unuh know seh mhi hawt a beat fast fast.

Nosah.

"Get in the car?"

I jump slightly, clutching my heart.

"ya stalk mhi or sumn? Every time mhi deh ya yuh deh ya," I hiss my teeth.

"Ya come in or not?" he ask.

"No, gawn home sir," I roll my eyes.

He hisses his teeth and opens the door getting out.

"Yuh cya do yuh head fhi match yuh age. Every time ya wear two puff like ya pickney," he touches my hair and I step back.

"Ya stalk mhi fah?' I ask and he smiles.

"Meaning fhi talk to yuh," he steps back.

"Can this wait, at least take me home," he points at the car.

Entering his car the cool air hits my skin. He started driving and I was looking at him all along.

He's cute.

"Ya mek mhi nervous," he said.

"Huh," my eyes snap to his.

"Yav a man?" he asks.

Him straightforward eeh.

"Yes," I said, looking at him.

"Ya lie to mhi?" he turns to look at me

"Keep yuh eyes on the road Armanii," was only what I said.

"You and yuh baby hairstyle," he chuckles and looks back at the road.

"Just a realize," I roll my eyes.

"Anyways. Mhi basically know everything bout yuh," he shrugs.

"When you saw me the first time, what c-"

"Wah green dress, black heels, and wah wig. Yuh did look mature," he cuts me off.

Shame.

And a did white heels.

"Yuh nav no manners," I said.

"Wah dat?" he asks, chuckling.

Seeing that we weren't going to my house my body stiffens.

"Calm c, nah hurt yuh," he said.

Yet......

Man yaad ya guh goodie.

Lawdddd help mhi

Do mhi a beg yuh.........

Lawd tek mhi now.

Just a little update cause I have nothing to do.

Early update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 184 12
He trailed kisses from my neck down to my breast He cupped one in his hand and started sucking on the other and I started moaning his name.
4.7K 227 6
I Woke up with painful headache seeing two pain killers on a table I took them and that's when realization hit me I wasn't at my home I started stari...
6.1K 332 18
SCAMMA DEM OUT ZIMMI?😝 A STORY FOR ALL THE DELU LU GIRLS OUT THEREE
214K 419 19
Just a horny girl