Behind Bars

By Astrid_Horbez

Young Tristan gets locked up in jail for accusations of getting involved in drug trafficking. He stays in ja... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.

4.

50 6 0
By Astrid_Horbez

<<I mean, ima still do my thing regardless. Lol.>>
~she.flyyy

Kai'or Don

***

Why is he still eyeing me like I'm some sort of prey? Fucking perv! Is this the first time he is seeing a woman in jail? Bitch c'mon!

Can't a girl get a break?

This doesn't matter anyway. My mind has been jammed since the whole incident earlier. How could I be so stupid? I can't even think straight right now dammit!

This whole jail thing is a new thing to me. I literally have no fucking clue of how am I even going to survive here.

The next morning the guard came back and took me out of my cell and kept my cuffs on. He took me to a large room which is painted in white and has a variety of cute paintings all over. I must admit, its really breathtaking.

It took me time to adjust to my surroundings to notice that there was a relatively large group gathered at the centre of the room in a large circle.

I stood in the doorway confused when the guard came and removed my cuffs and signalled me to move towards the group.

"Looks like we have a visitor joining us today." The woman sitted at the centre said looking like she was speaking to me.

"Huh?" I asked sounding so lost right now.

"Welcome to one of our behavioural sessions! My name is Ms.Tanya Smith and I will be your therapist. Please join us." The blonde woman said. How did a blonde even manage to be in this place?

I took a seat at the far end next to a tattooed guy. He looked familiar.

Did I see him somewhere?

Oh yeah...

He was the motherfucker checking me out yesterday.

I didn't even notice I was the one staring at him now till he spoke, "Look who's staring now" he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jerk!

"I wasn't staring" I snapped rolling my eyes at him.

He didn't reply so I turned to look at him one more time. This time I paid attention to all his features.

His sharp jawline, his messy hair, his abs and broad shoulders. Damn did he have to be so perfect? I feel jealous now.

Like who wouldn't be jealous of such a flawless body.

"Like what you see?" He asked with that signature smirk on his face. He actually caught me checking him out twice!!!

"You wish" I said trying my best to sound unaffected, but man who was I kidding.

I looked at his lips this time. They were cherry pink and just the right shape and size for me to...

"Miss? Did you hear what I just said?" That annoying woman snapped me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Sorry what was that?" I asked as innocently as possible.

She looked at me again and said, "I asked you to introduce yourself to us"

I took a deep breath and masked everything on my face as I stood up and spoke, "Name's Kai'or Don. I'm 21. I stay with my aunt and work in a bar, or club whatever you can call it. I just got here yesterday. I hate people so don't even try to talk to me." With that, I sat back down.

Everyone was glaring at me when I was done. Don't these people have manners?

The session went by within a blink of an eye and before I know it, everyone makes their way out of the room.

I just sat there spacing out and didn't even notice I was alone.

"Tristan" I heard a voice speaking from behind me. Well, not fully alone now.

"Huh?" Is all I managed to say the moment my gaze connected with his.

"Tristan. Tristan Denna" he introduced himself extending his hand for me to shake.

I took his hand and as I tried to gather my voice that was now lost. "Kai'or. Kai'or Don" i replied, my eyes never leaving his.

"I already know that princess" And with that, he left.

Tristan Denna.

The name kept repeating itself all night as I tried to sleep. He looked so intimidating. Why though?

***

Vote💕

...

Comment💯

(This is sooo unedited so don't mind any typos😑) [TBE]

Xoxo💲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1K 10
Everything goes wrong in the last Sasuke retrieval mission and naruto takes the blame for it, made fun by the people he thought as friends, except a...
596 128 27
Stephanie's life takes a different turn after her parents' divorce. She leaves Nigeria for the USA with a purposeful heart driven by an ambition to i...
120K 4.6K 22
Diggy and Myricle are back and they're going to college. After Myricle's stalker and Diggy's crazy ex girlfriend they're finally on their own. Get re...
609 78 8
◦•●◉𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚒 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊/𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢�...