Fate [Boboiboy x Reader]

By xennira

"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] |... More

Prologue
Chapter One : Planet Superlunary
Chapter two : The Search
Chapter three : StarBot and TAPOPS?
Chapter four : Savage Trial
Main Character Cast
Chapter five : Duel and Dream

Chapter six : Planet Darus

234 11 4
By xennira

"Can I really trust other? Can I really rely on other? I just don't want the haunting past repeat again."

✧————————✧————————✧

3rd pov

"I know where to look for Starbot next!" [y/n] suddenly exclaim, surprising the three other teen in the room. The three of them look at each other before looking back at the black haired girl, 

"Huh?? Really? Where..?" Boboiboy was the first one to open his voice and ask reluctantly.

"Planet Darus.. I'm not sure where it is, but someone like Ruby, I think her name is Amethyst? Is planning to attack that planet. They're planning to gather weapon and army from that planet.." the girl explain as she rub her chin, still unsure how to properly explain the vision Celestine gave to her.

"Planet Darus? That's the first time I heard the name.." Ying reply, starting to think about the thing that the black haired girl said.

"But where did you get the information [y/n]?" Yaya ask curiously as she raise her hand a little.

"A dream.. No, it was more like a vision. I saw Ruby talking to a silver haired girl that she called Amethyst. And she tell her that "her highness" that Ruby mention before when she steal the sword we found gave her a new order, and that order is to go to planet Darus.." [y/n] try her best to explain the dream, meanwhile the three nodded their head as they listen to the black haired girl explanation attentively.

The element manipulator couldn't help but furrowed his eyebrows, "should we tell admiral about it now? If the vision [y/n] saw will come true, that means a lot of innocent lives will be in danger later on if we don't take any action soon."

But before any of the girl could respond to the element manipulator words, the infirmary door was opened, revealing admiral Tarung with captain Kaizo right behind him.

"I see that you're awake now [y/n]," admiral Tarung greeted, making the four of them salute in response.

"Yes admiral, sorry for the commotion I made." the girl apologize as she bow a bit. This only made the fierce admiral laugh out loud his body turn to a white and blue color, earning confused look from the four teen, especially [y/n].

"Haha! It's quite alright, but make sure you don't overuse your energy too often." admiral Tarung gave the girl a thumbs up, along with a big and shiny smile.

"What made admiral and captain Kaizo go here though?" Yaya ask the two higher up who made their way towards where they sit at. But before admiral Tarung can open his mouth, the infirmary door was broke open, revealing Fang and Gopal who seems like they're out of breath,

"S-sorry we're late admiral, captain.." the shadow manipulator let out in between his breath as he walk towards the group, meanwhile the food manipulator lay on the floor in front of the door, completely out of breath.

"Well all matter is that the Boboiboy team is here, right admiral?" Kaizo look at the admiral with a serious face. The smile on admiral Tarung visage immediately change into a serious look as well, and turn to face the team,

"That's right, while you all resting after the duel event, we receive an emergency message from capital of planet Darus asking for help," the admiral start, earning a shock looked from the team, especially the the teen that has been told of the vision [y/n] seen,

"Planet Darus?? Isn't that the planet you mention [y/n]?" Ying look at the black haired girl with a hesitant look on her face, looking for confirmation.

"Ah, that should be it.." [y/n] nodded reluctantly. This successfully made the admiral look at the girl in disbelief and begin to shake her shoulder, "you know something about this?! Why aren't you saying anything huh?!"

[y/n] try her best to speak but all the words that came out are all jumbled, making the rest sweatdrop, feeling bad for the girl.

"A-admiral, [y/n] just wake up! She just explain what she see to us recently, I don't think [y/n] expect this to happen," Yaya utter out in panic as she try to help [y/n] from the rough shaking that the admiral giving to her. Hearing what the gravity manipulator say, admiral Tarung finally stop his action, leaving the black haired girl sitting with spinning eyes as both Ying and Yaya try their best to help the said girl.

"What did she just see? What does that mean?" admiral Tarung raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah! We didn't hear about it as well!" Gopal fold his arms together as he nod in agreement, with Fang following as well.

"T-that..-" the spirit master try to explain with spinning head and eyes, but soon cut off by a certain voice,

"[y/n] see vision about it when she was still passed out admiral." the element manipulator state in the black haired girl place.

"Vision?" this time it was captain Kaizo who spoke, looking quite puzzled as well.

[y/n], who's finally snapped out of her dizzy daze answer this time, "y-yeah.. Ruby, she's the woman who attack us back in planet Superlunary. I saw her talking to another woman and saying that she have to attack planet Darus for weapon and army." the girl explain while holding her head before letting out a soft sigh, "seeing Ruby power before, I think it's safe to assume Amethyst, the woman Ruby was talking to will also have a very dangerous power.."

"Then your team shall depart now. Coincidentally, captain Papa zola have come back from earth, so him and Fang can take turns while you guys rest, after all planet Darus is quite far, even with Ochobot teleportal power." the admiral said as his face turn into serious one.

"Right now?! Huhu, can't it wait tomorrow admiral??" the molecule manipulator protested as he start crying dramatically.

"It can't wait! You have to go now or else planet Darus might get destroyed! Understood?!" admiral Tarung, who now turned red shout in front of the molecule manipulator face, who was immediately terrified of what might happen went ahead and salute,

"Y-yes! Understood admiral!"

✧————————✧————————✧

After packing their stuff, which thankfully didn't take that long since they just came back from mission few days ago, the team immediately went to planet Darus with MYS Justice spaceship, with Papa zola as the driver. They already went ahead and teleport as far as they can with Ochobot teleportal power, leaving the yellow power sphera to recharge his energy in the recharging room.

Now they've been driving for few hours and it's already morning based on the watch they have, Yaya and Ying are in their room. [y/n] was in the duo Y room before, having "girls talk" or so what Gopal called. So it surprised the boys when [y/n] went inside the control room and greet them, "Hey everyone, am I disturbing?" she politely greet them.

"[y/n]! Not at all, we're just playing cards." Boboiboy waved his hand around as he show the black haired girl a set of cards on his hand.

"Cards?" [y/n] tilt her head as she walk towards the the three teen who's sitting around a round table.

"Yep, it's a card game from earth, you wanna join us?" the element manipulator offer with his usual grin.

[y/n] took a sit beside Boboiboy and Fang and stare at the cards that spread on the table, "I would love to.. But I don't have the knowledge to play this card game from earth." the black haired girl said honestly as she took one of the card and start examining it.

This made the orange capped boy chuckle as he took the card that [y/n] was holding, "well, I can always teach you how to play it." Boboiboy smirk and wink at the girl, leaving Fang and Gopal with a bewildered look on their face.

Uh oh, looks like his Solar narcissism got him..

Meanwhile [y/n] only look at Boboiboy with concern decorating her face, "uh yeah sure, but are you okay Boboiboy?"

The way [y/n] spoke with concern manage to snap the element manipulator from his odd antics as he begin to laugh nervously, 

"o-of course! L-let's play now haha.."

"Another lose.." the boys said at the same time with gloomy aura, meanwhile [y/n] is happily snacking a bag of chips as she place her card on the table.

"It's actually pretty fun." the black haired girl chuckle, seeing how gloomy her friend look after losing to her for 7 times in a row.

"Dey! Of course it's fun for you! You just kept on winning!" Gopal look at the girl, frustration visible on his visage. [y/n] only rest her chin on her palm before giving them a small grin,

"This is a game of strategy, these loses mean you're bad at making strategy." the girl shrug her shoulder making them deadpan in disbelief.

Suddenly, the control room door slide open, revealing familiar face of Yaya and Ying, "[y/n]! Admiral and captain Kaizo left a package for you," Yaya called out as they both walk towards rest of the team.

The spirit master tilt her head at the gravity manipulator words as she raise her eyebrow, "package?"

Yaya nodded and place a small box on the round table, in front of the black haired girl who went ahead and unbox the package. [y/n] then pulled out a silver pocket watch from the box and a small paper as a note, "I'm guessing you don't have any sort of item for communication, so we had Nut make this for your communication device. We already connect you with the team power watch so you can dial them whenever you need to." the girl read the note out loud as the rest of the team stare at the item in [y/n]'s hand.

"Whoah, that's a really pretty pocket watch." the molecule manipulator  commented as [y/n] open the pocket watch lid. She then proceed to press some button that's visible on the watch, making a hologram screen popped out with a bunch of things that can be interacted with. She then press a message icon, changing the hologram screen into new one with the team icon, each one with a chibi version of them.

"Maybe you should test it first? See if you can message or call us." Boboiboy suggested, making [y/n] nodded in response. The black haired girl press the top icon, which happened to be the element manipulator's one. She then quickly type a short message and press the send button. Not long after that a notification sound was heard from the said boy power watch, making Boboiboy quickly check his power watch, and the message that [y/n] write was seen on his hologram screen.

"Looks like it's working just fine." [y/n] lips curved into a small smile making the rest smile as well, happy that the device doesn't have any problem. The black haired girl then look at the two girls, "But how did admiral and captain deliver this package?" [y/n] tilt her head in confusion as she start examining the pocket watch.

"Ah that.." Ying look away and fiddle her finger, while Yaya smile innocently and point her palm at the time manipulator, "admiral entrust it to Ying but she said she forgot about it till now." the gravity manipulator innocently said, making the time manipulator start laughing nervously while the other sweatdrop at this.

But [y/n] only smile at the girls, "is that so? Thank you for delivering it to me then Ying." the black haired girl said as she put the pocket watch in her skirt pocket. This made the time manipulator grin and give her a thumbs up, "of course! You're welcome!" 

"Student of justice! And new student of justice as well, get ready! We're entering planet Darus atmosphere!" Papa zola voice announce, manage to catch the attention of the whole team, but [y/n] couldn't help herself but put on a confused face,

"Student? I don't remember-" before she could finish her sentence, Papa zola suddenly appear in front of the black haired girl and put a finger on her lips, shushing her, "shhh, everyone here.. Is student of justice, my dear new student of justice." 

"Captain Papa! The the spaceship!" Boboiboy utter out in panic as he point at the control panel and steerer. All of them begin to panic as well as the spaceship start to lose its balance.

"Ayoyo! We're gonna crash down! Amma, Appa! I don't wanna die yet!" Gopal cried out as he start to run around. But it didn't last long as the spaceship start to fall down, making everyone lose their balance and hold onto something so they won't fall down.

"Someone, please do something!" Yaya also yell out in panic. Everyone start to scream as well with how fast the spaceship fell down. Fang grit his teeth as he let go of his grip on the table and slide down towards the control panel. The shadow manipulator grip on the steering control, grunting as he try his best to control the spaceship once again.

Papa zola start to let out a girly scream as the spaceship getting closer and closer to the ground, until an impact happened, the spaceship stopped right a few meters from the ground, slowly returning into its normal position before landing on the ground steadily.

"Are you guys okay..?" the elemental hero ask, worry laced on his tone as he look around, checking on how his friends doing.

"I-I think my life just flash right before my eyes.." a horror look was plastered on the molecule manipulator face as he hold his chest.

"Y-yeah, we're okay Boboiboy.." Yaya reply while holding the time manipulator arms, helping her stand up. Boboiboy then turn to face the black haired girl, who have her face plant on table, not responding to his question.

Worry because the girl didn't respond, the element manipulator place a hand on the said girl shoulder, "[y/n]? Are you okay?" Boboiboy asked, making the girl slightly flinch in surprised. [y/n] then slowly lift her head up, revealing a pale looking face as she gives them a thumbs up.

Everyone except for [y/n] then turn to face Papa zola with angry look on their faces, making the man sweat nervously seeing their expression. "That was really dangerous captain Papa! Good thing Fang manage to stop it just in time." the gravity manipulator scold the poor terrified captain as Ying join her and scold Papa zola as well.

The element manipulator could only sigh as he went to check on Fang who seem to be busy on the control panel, "is everything alright Fang?" Boboiboy asked as he popped up behind the shadow manipulator.

Fang nodded, "Yeah, everything working just fine thankfully." the shadow manipulator sigh as he fall into the pilot chair and let his shoulder relax. The elemental hero only grin at this as he pat the purple haired teen, "good save right there Fang!" Boboiboy give the boy a thumbs up, making the shadow manipulator smirk at this,

"Of course! It's me after all I-" 

As Fang continue to ramble and brag on how amazing and popular he is, the element manipulator could only sweatdrop at the way he acted.

"Boboiboy! Get ready now! We should leave soon!" Yaya call the orange capped dino out, earning the said boy attention. He nodded in response and start walking towards his room to get his bag, with Gopal following behind him.

"[y/n]? Do you want us to go fetch your bag? You don't look so good.." the gravity manipulator pat the said girl shoulder softly as she look at her with worry, after all [y/n]'s face is still quite pale.

"no.. It's fine, I can-" before [y/n] could finish her sentence, Ying suddenly appear right beside them with three bag on her shoulder, "you forgot that you're friend with fastest girl in the galaxy now!" the time manipulator grin and wink with a thumbs up as she give the bag to the girls.

The black haired girl could feel herself stunned at the two girls action and words, "thank you for worrying me Yaya, and thank you for bringing our bag Ying." [y/n]'s lips curved into a soft smile as she take the bag and carrying it on her bag.

"Of course!"

✧————————✧————————✧

It was coincidence, but they landed in forest when admiral told them to enter the city normally so they won't panic the citizen or cause confusion. Entering the city, they were greeted by a tall handsome black haired man in formal outfit, few guards following behind him.

"Greeting, I assume that you people are the team sent here by TAPOPS?" the black haired guy greet politely with a gentle closed eyes smile. 

The group was taken back by sudden greeting. Boboiboy quickly give a sheepish smile, "yeah, we are team from TAPOPS. And um, you are?" the element manipulator ask hesitantly as he tilt his head,

"My name is Xavier, assistant of planet Darus president. Shall we discuss regarding the problem at the president building?"

"Welcome to planet Darus, member of TAPOPS. Apologize I can't give a proper welcome now. It's painful for me to admit but it's been quite hard to keep everything in place ever since these people send a threatening video message.."

"These people?" Yaya and Ying repeat at the same time, earning a nod from the president.

"My name is Ezra, and as you may know, I am president of planet Darus. And recently we just receive a video message.." the president with white hair, Ezra trail off as he press a button, making a hologram appear in front of them, playing a video of a purple haired woman with silver eyes,

"That.." [y/n]  mutter under her breath as she look at the hologram with a shocked look on her face. Boboiboy who's beside here notice this, "is that Amethyst [y/n]?" the element manipulator whisper to her, earning a nod from the black haired girl.

"Listen here. I'm pretty kind compare to other, so I suggest you just listen and obey. I want you to gather all of weapon and resources, along with soldier. It won't be long until I get there on your planet. Better have it ready when we're arrive or..

I won't hesitate to destroy this whole planet to pieces." 

Amethyst glare into the camera, her silver eyes glowing purple in the end, giving out an ominous aura. After that the hologram disappear, leaving the team quite shocked, and perhaps a little terrified as well.

"W-what was that?! That women is so scary.." Gopal shout-whispered to the gang who's still trying to process the video they just saw.

"As you can see, those people threaten this planet.." Ezra sigh and intertwined his hand together, "I would not mind giving them weapon and resources, though it's quite troublesome if they want all of it.. But not with this planet soldier. You youngster should be able to see it, the dangerous aura that women giving out." the brown haired guy put on a serious face,

"And that is why I have request TAPOPS most powerful team help."

"I didn't know that we're TAPOPS strongest team." the molecule manipulator whisper to shadow manipulator, who only sigh in response, "or maybe we're the only available one." Fang reply nonchalantly as he shrug his shoulder.

"Do you have any plan for now sir?" [y/n] asked as she raise her hand. Ezra only shake his head as response, "I was planning to evacuate the citizen first, but I'm afraid to cause a panic that might makes it harder."

"Then do you have place where the citizen can stay at while we handle the problem?" the black haired girl look at the president with serious face. This time Ezra nodded in response, "of course. We have build an underground space right underneath the city for emergency cases like this."

"Then I have plan, can I share it with you sir?"

✧————————✧————————✧

"Um [y/n]? Are you sure it will work out?" the element manipulator ask, talking to the said girl with his earpiece. Right now the team hiding on different corner of the entire city, all wearing earpiece to communicate with each other.

"Hopefully, it's better to avoid battle if it's possible after all." the voice of [y/n] answer, in a hush tone.

"[y/n] is right! Why fighting when we can solve it peacefully, right Ying?" Yaya spoke with a cheery voice.

"That's right! And Amethyst said she's kind compare to other right? So maybe she will be willing to negotiate." Ying replied with nod, despite none of the other can see it.

"Kind you say?! Dey! Didn't you see the scary face she made at the end of the video message?!" Gopal cried out, remembering the scary face and aura Amethyst emit on the video, while the other just sweatdrop at the molecule manipulator words.

"Well just like [y/n] plan, if Amethyst won't agree, we can ambush her to catch her off guard." Fang sigh as he lean on a wall, resting his back on it.

Not long after their conversation, a spaceship appeared, flying right underneath the city. The spaceship door open, revealing a familiar purple haired woman with grey short, purple shirt, and a white longline blazer, Amethyst.

Amethyst then jump down from the spaceship, earning shock look from from the gang with how high she jump from, not to mention she doesn't seem to wear any battle equipment. She land on the ground with a soft thud, opening her eyes to reveal a silver orbs.

Amethyst look at the two adult with a straight face, "let's not waste my time here," Amethyst started as she swipe her hair back, "do you have my demand ready? Or not?" her face then morph into serious expression.

"We do. But as for the soldier, may we know what do you want with our soldier?" Ezra nodded before retort back with a question. 

Amethyst let out a heavy sigh as she fold her arms together and look to the side, "are you stupid or what? Isn't it obvious? I want them for war." she replied as she glance at the two man in disbelief.

"How can we be sure that you won't mistreat our soldier?" Ezra spoke with a firm voice and serious face.

"I don't even know why her highness want more manpower when she literally have five demon with her. But who cares right? We just need them to fight for us, why would we care about their well being?" Amethyst spoke coldly as she shrug.

"You should know that our soldier isn't a tool! They're our ci-" Ezra shout angrily but before he can finish his sentence, Amethyst cut him off rudely, "so you're decline?"

This manage to tick Xavier who's been calm this entire time, "cutting off Mr. Ezra is rude-" Amethyst cut the assistant off as she give them a cold glare, "I said. So you're declining?" Amethyst emphasize the first sentence once again, ominous dark purple aura start to emit from the purple haired women.

'An ominous aura that can bring fear to people..' a frown was visible on [y/n] as she pursed her lips. She know for fact that the other fighting the ominous aura that starting to give them fear.

But instead of feeling fear Ezra clench his palm, "yes. I'm declining your demand. I won't let anyone treat my people like a tool!" Ezra shout as he grit his teeth, looking daggers at Amethyst.

Amethyst click her tongue and proceed to stretch her hand towards the two man, "then die."

A purple wind with great force was blast off her hands traveling through the air in high speed. Xavier quickly move in front of Ezra to protect the president. They both close their eyes, waiting for the impact but feel nothing instead,

"Raphael." [y/n] stand in front of them in Raphael form, both of her hand stretch out as a white transparent dome protect them from the attack. Ezra and Xavier open their eyes in surprise, "miss [y/n]!" 

"You.. You're not a human or alien aren't you Amethyst?" her now silver eyes bore into the said girl coldly as the dome dispersed, smoke still surrounding them from the attack impact.

"Ah, you're [y/n] right? It's unexpected but quite expected as well seeing you here." Amethyst stop emitting her aura and chuckled, "seems like you gain some power too."

"You're a demon aren't you?" the black haired girl question again, making Amethyst smirk at the statement, "heh, you got that right. Let me guess, you have contract with a hell spirit? Along with heaven one?" Amethyst fold her arms , smirk still plastered on her face.

[y/n] open her mouth to say something but Amethyst cut her off, "Are you gonna ask how I know now?" the purple haired woman flip her hair, "it's pretty obvious that I shouldn't explain it but.. I won't let you disturb my mission any further!" Amethyst then swing her hand around, creating a purple wind blade that fly towards the black haired girl at a high speed.

"And I won't let you destroy this planet as well! Ricochet!" [y/n] swing a hand up, creating a half dome that bounce the attack back, "feather! Circling!" the black haired girl shout as she raise her hand. Bunch of feather appear beside her, commanding them to circle the purple haired women.

Amethyst raise her eyebrow at this, meanwhile [y/n] then clench her palm. The feather circling Amethyst spin faster as it slowly emitting light. [y/n] then swing her hand back, making the blinding light wrap around the purple haired woman.

"You guys, now!" the spirit master called out. Fang was the first one to appear as he jump from a building and stretch his hand out, "shadow hands!" the shadow hand went towards Amethyst and wrap around her tightly. Yet she still have a calm expression on her visage.

"Elemental power! Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" Boboiboy jump from his hiding spot and change into his second form of lightning. He then summon his dual thunder blade and use his lightning speed to dash towards Amethyst, "Thunderstorm slash!" the element manipulator dash through Amethyst few time before stopping beside [y/n].

Amethyst then try to break free from the shadow grasp but then Ying appear, running with high speed, "Slow-Mo Speed!" the time manipulator stretch her arms out near the other as time slow down on Amethyst's place. 

Then Yaya came flying from her hiding spot, "gravity punch!" the gravity manipulator land a powerful punch on Amethyst's cheek, sending her flying towards a building.

"Mr. Ezra, Mr. Xavier please leave now. We don't want you two get hurt in between the fight." [y/n] warn the two adult. They both nodded as response and quickly leave the scene and get somewhere safe.

"D-did we defeat her?" Gopal ask in between heavy breath as he just arrived, running from his hiding place. [y/n] shook her head in response, "no, it wouldn't be that easy. Look," the spirit master point a where Amethyst thrown to. The smoke from impact slowly dispersing, revealing Amethyst who's sighing and wiping dust from her clothing, just one scar on her cheek.

Amethyst then wipe the scratch, leaving small patch of blood on the back of her hand. She then lick the blood before chuckling, "not bad for bunch of small kids." Amethyst slowly walk towards them with purple wind circling around her, alerting the team, making them readying themselves to attack again.

"Holy bow." [y/n] mutter under her breath, making a white handle appear. She grab the handle, making a white bow with silver lining and feather ornament appear.

"Too slow!" Amethyst shout as she suddenly appear in front of them, launching an attack that managed to be block by Thunderstorm as the other jump back to avoid the attack. "Boboiboy!" they shout in concern.

"Ugh..!" Thunderstorm try to hold her attack, but Amethyst push the sword away with a powerful wind before trying to launch another attack but was prevented with a light shoot towards the woman. Amethyst move back, avoiding the the shooting light as Thunderstorm jump back, landing beside Ying and Fang.

Thunderstorm then glance at the direction of the light shooting from, meeting with the sight of [y/n] shooting light arrow with her bow from the top of a building. A smirk was curved on the lightning element at the sight then he turn to the rest of his team, "let's keep attacking her everyone!" the element manipulator commanded, earning a nod from them as they start to dash towards Amethyst once again.

"Light arrow." [y/n] whisper under her breath as she shoot another arrow towards Amethyst direction. [y/n] then swing her left hand, multiplying the arrow as she point towards Amethyst. Meanwhile with the other, they keep launching attacks at Amethyst and the said women jumping and moving around to avoid their attack.

"I can't let this keep going.." the element manipulator grit his teeth as he raise his watch, "elemental power! Boboiboy triple split!" the orange capped boy shout as three version of himself, Thorn, Cyclone, and Thunderstorm.

'New Boboiboy?' the black haired girl thought as she glance at the two unfamiliar form of Boboiboy, one with  black and neon green pattern hat and outfit. One with dark blue and white pattern hat and outfit.

"Binding vines!" Thorn shout as vines with thorn appear from the ground beside him and sped off towards Amethyst before wrapping itself around her body. Amethyst immediately cut the vines by creating sharp wind with pressure around her body, but before she could jump to avoid the constant attack, a white magic circle appear underneath, preventing her to move, "what the-?!"

"Holy rope binding!" [y/n] shout as she swing her hand, making bunch of white glowing rope appear from the ground and wrap around Amethyst, making her click her tongue in annoyance. The spirit master then shot an arrow towards the sky, the arrow multiplied in the mid of the air before shooting down towards the purple haired women. 

"Wind disc!" Cyclone throw some wind disk at the same time, at the same time Thunderstorm dash forward and slash through Amethyst form.

The team back away as they watch the attack hit Amethyst, creating smoke as impact. "Did that get her?" Fang wondered out loud. 

[y/n] squint her eyes from the top building when she hear the shadow manipulator words from her earpiece, casting magic to focus and enhance her vision. "so annoying," Amethyst voice was heard, annoyance laced on her voice as huge wind came out of her body, making everyone cover their eyes from the wind.

"Now, don't get so cocky just because you have a heaven spirit." as wind and the smoke dispersed, Amethyst open her eyes, revealing her silver orbs glowing purple as purple wind and fire start to surround her figure, "angel is also weak to demon." 

'This-?!'  

'[y/n]! Dodge!' Henna voice ring in her head as Amethyst suddenly appear in front of her, making the girl widen her eyes in surprise. [y/n] teleport her body to mid air behind Amethyst who land her punch on the building instead.

'I teleport without thinking-!' the black haired girl panic as she begin to fall down, her eyes spinning as she lost her focus, forgetting her own ability to be able to fly in this form...

[y/n] close her eyes in fear as she wait for the impact of her fall. But instead she feel two arms on her body, holding her from falling further. [y/n] slowly open her eyes, her silver orbs meet with Cyclone's blue orbs, catching her while riding his hoverboard, "Yahoo~ Don't worry [y/n], I won't let you fall down!" Cyclone gave her a closed eyes grin.

As they land on the ground, Cyclone let [y/n] stand up only for her legs to tremble and give up. "Got you," Cyclone hold her arms, preventing her to fall, "are you okay [y/n]?" Cyclone ask in concern as he furrowed his eyebrow.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine.. Thank you uh?" the black haired girl glance at Cyclone, who only grin at her question. "Cyclone! Boboiboy Cyclone. We haven't meet before right?" [y/n] nodded at this as she slowly let go of his hold, holding her knees in exchange.

"Cyclone! [y/n]! Are you two okay?" Thorn called out as he run towards the two teen with Thunderstorm. "Yeah! We're okay!" Cyclone give a thumbs up,

"[y/n], don't tell me, are you afraid of height?" Thorn innocently said out loud, making the said girl flinch in response and look away from the three element stare.

"You do huh..?" Thunderstorm sweatdrop at the girl who nod slowly in response.

"What are you guys doing?! Help us idiot!" Fang yelled angrily, irk mark appear on his forehead as he block an attack that Amethyst launch at him with a shadow dome.

"R-right! We're coming!" Cyclone salute in panic as he summon his hoverboard, riding it before flying towards the battle scene, followed by Thunderstorm.

"We also haven't meet before right [y/n]? I'm Thorn! Boboiboy Thorn! Let's do our best in this fight!" Thorn give the black haired girl a sweet and soft smile as he stretch his hand towards the girl. [y/n] was stunned for a second, but her lips quickly curved into a soft smile at the gesture,

"Yeah, let's do our best." [y/n] take the second tier of the leaf element hand as she stand up properly. They both nod as Thorn launch a vine towards the battle, joining the other.

[y/n] then took a deep breath and close her eyes, "Henna," with orange light wrap around her figure, she change into her Henna mode and summon her sword before using fiery dash to dash towards Amethyst, "you guys, move away!" [y/n] shout as she ready her sword. Thunderstorm and Fang who heard this, jump to the side, giving opening for the spirit master as she swing her fire covered sword.

Amethyst who see this didn't move an inch, "hell slash!" the impact of her attack create a smoke and wind the swirl around. 

'Blocked?' [y/n] thought to herself, feeling something held her sword back. Sensing a new force of magic power, [y/n] orange orbs slightly widened as she feel her sword started being pushed back. A dark blue energy shoots out as the hell spirited girl jump to the side, avoiding the sudden blast of dark blue energy.

The black haired girl then land beside Thunderstorm who have his Thunder blade stabbing the the ground, "you good [y/n]?" Thunderstorm ask as he glance at the spirit master direction.

"Yeah, But that energy blast.." the girl nod before frowning, making Thunderstorm raise his eyebrow in confusion at this. "Is something wrong with it?" the second tier of lightning element ask.

'It can't be right..?' [y/n] grit her teeth. She saw that kind of energy somewhere before, it's all too familiar, she seen some people used it in front of her eyes.

"About time for you to serve me, puppet." Amethyst voice was heard as the smoke from the energy blast slowly dispersed, revealing a tall and muscular figure with armor. As the face of the new figure came to view, a silver hair and a grey eyes that's completely empty. [y/n] could feel her eyes widened in shock at the sight as it left her mouth agape. Her body tremble, as word manage to came out of her mouth with a shaky voice,

"M-Michael..?"

✧————————✧————————✧

✧——————✧——————✧

✧————✧————✧

✧——✧——✧

✧—✧—✧

— Random Fact

~ miss [y/n] is really afraid of height. One time she ride some sort of helicopter, she faint when she try to look down from the window (yes that's why her face went pale when the spaceship fell-) ~

writing fighting scene really ate my brain.. (yet i love fantasy romance story-)

also sorry for a really late update, i've been getting writing block lately T~T

also there's a reason I use that scene on comic for cover, it's because this story gonna be focus on [y/n] and boboiboy problem and how they form a deep fond. so like, they're both is tired and drained because of responsibility and problem, but they still have each other shoulder to lean on, so it's not just a simple fantasy romance~

and tbh i'm not that satisfied with this chapter cause the writing so wacky but enjoy<3

Bonus :

commission by deairma_journal on insta!!

miss [y/n] in Henna mode when having duel with Boboiboy on prev chapter~

(btw the tie should've been orange ribbon cause feather supposed to be for second tier form-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
58.6K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
2.4K 93 33
This book contains ; Oneshots, Scenarios, Headcanons, And Incorrect Quotes This is where I dump all of my ideas (some are inspired ones). Mostly, I'...
67.4K 1.5K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...