solangelo oneshots

By goofyahhkian

*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DRAW SOMETHING FOR THE COVER, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PART TITLED OVER CONTEST, I HAVE ON... More

eyeliner
nico's nightmare
random headcanons
christmas in the di Solace household
airplanes
cute kids
Caught
"Will, you need to sleep."
will got hurt
nico's birthday
the lost
proposal
pride month
blondes
the day will dies
"And who am I looking at?"
Panic attack
The morning after the wedding
Royal au
Sleep & nightmares
Panic Attack
Playground Problems
Italian
Always
Nico overusing his powers
Netflix n chill
"I miss him."
Nico's favorite fact
Fanart by alessia.trunfio
lol project ✌️
Tell me
Say You Won't Let Go
Post-its
Nico di Angelo loves me!
😘😘
Today's the day
Cute lil a/n
Love languages
The number one rule
Wills crappy day
😭 (A/N)
"We are all broken, that's how the light gets in."
Hands
Morning routine
Will overused his powers
A poem about Nico
Studying (no actual studying occurred)
Percy's best man speech
Streamers
First kiss
Mornings
Salon troubles
Happy valentines day!
Finally!
🥲☺️ (A/N)
Ask Nico and Will
Queer encyclopedia (A/N)
The hickey healer
Plauge!Will
Important debate A/N
How Will and Nico broke each other's hearts.
7 minutes
Dear Theodosia
A little au
Hamilton
Faint
Cover art contest! AN
Soldier!Will
Math Help
Fights and laundromats
Cuddly
Heartstopper (?) reference
Anyone could tell
sneaking around
Sad
Sleep needed
Stargazing
Tourettes syndrome
Helppppp (A/N)
Accident
Sleep needed pt 2
stacy's brother
Wedding!
OMG (A/N)
Pickup Lines Don't Work on Autistic People William!
Pickup Lines Shouldn't Be Said At The Campfire
AUTHOR NOTE BC AHHHH
"He's dead!"
Tap tap tap
'Lost'
Help me help you
This time
Gym class
Gym class pt2 (hypothesis)
Jealousy jealousy
"She's gone!"
Meet the fam

Heights

510 12 4
By goofyahhkian

Will was sitting in the infirmary, struggling to read a book. His dyslexia, while not as bad as the other demigods, was acting up, and it was difficult to read properly. Suddenly, Cecil and Lou Ellen came running to him, worried looks on their faces.

"Hey, Will?" Cecil asked. "You seen Nico?"

"No, I haven't seen him since breakfast. Why?"

"We can't find him. No one can. He's totally missing," Lou Ellen said nervously.

Will raised an eyebrow. "Wanna bet?" He walked off toward the woods, Lou Ellen and Cecil following him.

He got about halfway into the forest and stopped, making both of his followers run into him. Lou Ellen looked around. "There's nothing here!"

She looked to Will. He was pointing up. She followed his pointing and looked up in the tree beside them. There, Nico was asleep, his back against the trunk and his legs on either side of a thick branch.

"Told you I'd find him. Don't tell people where this is, he likes it because it's...peaceful. Now go away, I want to talk to him." Cecil and Lou Ellen smiled and promised not to tell anyone where Nico's hiding spot was. They ran back to camp and left Will.

Will looked up. Nico was awake, looking back down at him. He smiled and started climbing. Nico scooted along the branch, making room for Will to sit with his back to trunk, like he had been. Will eventually got up the tree and swung his leg over to straddle the branch like Nico was.

Nico watched Will get comfortable, or at least in a position where he thought he'd be least likely to fall. Will looked up, smiling. He was obviously proud of himself. And the grin was so infectious that Nico couldn't help but smile back. He scooted closer to his boyfriend.

"Hi."

"Hi," Will answered, reaching up to cradle Nico's face in his hand. Nico noticed his breathing was quick and he was panting. He figured it was because of the climb up. "Whaddaya doin' up here?"

"I was sleeping, because I couldn't sleep last night. You know I always have trouble sleeping when you work. And you were working today, and I wanted to try to train myself to sleep easier, so I climbed up and slept up here." Will raised his eyebrows.

"How do you sleep up here? I could never." Will looked down and turned pale. Nico reached over and tilted his chin to look back to him. Will's jaw was tight and his eyebrows were knit together. Nico looked at him worriedly.

"Are you sick? You look—oh. You're afraid of heights, aren't you?" Will nodded fast. "Hey, it's ok. We're okay up here. How about we focus on getting you down, huh?" Will nodded quickly again.

Nico went down first, and slowly instructed him on how to climb down, always telling him to look up. Nico reached the ground and held Will's waist the rest of the way down. When Will got on the ground, he hugged Nico tight. Nico smiled and hugged back, wrapping his arms around Will's waist and breathing in his scent. He pulled away slightly and studied Will's face.

"Why did you come all the way up there if you were afraid of heights?"

"It's where you were. I'll do anything for you, Nico." Will brushed the hair out of Nico's face and kissed his forehead. Nico smiled and stood on his tip toes to kiss his boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 401 19
A Taehyung FF (Kim Taehyung X Reader) ~ The story revolves around a God in the Underworld who fell in love with his own Ferryman. He is then punished...
25.2K 411 8
Bob's new postman is hot, sexy, and wild. How will he calm his urges?
29.3K 505 9
Ralph has been feeling a type of way for Jack recently. Though, tries to refuse the fact that he does. Ralph tries to carry the group on and strength...
6.2K 287 30
This is a story set in a world with no magic. You have been warned. When Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Luna go on a rescue mission things turn out...