Their Empress ( OT7×Reader)

By PhoenixxVani

Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 29

359 28 3
By PhoenixxVani

The boy servant was walking back to his quaters when someone covered his mouth , he tried to free himself .
" Stop " he stopped recognizing the voice , the person removed his hand from his mouth and he glanced back and saw Jungkook , he trembled in fear .
" You're the princess's..." he was cut off by Jungkooo " Quite ! " Jungkook placed a dagger against his neck , tears filled the boys eyes as he realised what is happening .

" The matter of switching the medicine , if the empress were to find out . Princess will lose the throne and the first consort will lose his life , I need to make sure this secret is never revealed "

The boy cried as he stuttered " I...I won't.....tell anyone...the princess took me out that place , I won't betray her "
Jungkook chuckled silently " So naive , you're someone who never experienced the torture before , that you were a crying mess just by that woman's yelling in Cheongug pavillion . How can you be sure that your mouth will stay shut? I'm not as kind as the princess , after all only dead men tell no tales . Right now you also know my real identity , tell me....do you still think you should stay alive? "

Tears fell from his eyes as he silently sobbed " I....I understand.." Jungkook left him and stepped away from him . The boy fell on his knees as he cried silently ,
" If you have something to tell the princess or any last words , tell me "

He looked up at Jungkook and took out a ring from his pocket " Then....please give this to the third princess..." he gave it to Jungkook , it was a silver band .

" I was abandoned infront of the Cheongug pavillion , I never met my parent . Even my name , Yesol was given to me by Mr.Hwan . This is the only thing I own , I wanted to give it to her "
He wipped his tears as he stood up as smiled at Jungkook " My life , was a waste and I was unlucky I guess....but if it's for the person I love....it's worth it . If she doesn't mind , please ask her can she...wear this ring forever? " he said as he closed his eyes waiting for his death .

Jungkook closed his eyes as he sighed
" I understand " Yesol smiled as he thought of the happy life he wanted to live .

' If there's a next life , I wish to have a daughter . I wish for the third princess to love me like she loves the first consort '

Jungkook stood on top of the palace walls as he looked as the vast Kingdom , spread in all directions . As he stood under the rain , the blood washed of his face and cloths but his heart bled , he looked up at the sky as his own tears flowed down his face , not visible to anyone hidden between the rain water.

------------------------------------------------

" Hyung you called me ? " Jungkook asked as he entered the room grinning , Seokjin nodded with a smile as he asked him to sit beside him , Jungkook walked towards him and sat on the bed beside him .

" Jungkook you're like my own little brother , as your hyung it's my responsibility to take care of you . I thought of the situation between you and Haeun..." Seokjin picked something as he kept in it Jungkook's lap " open it "

Jungkook opened the packaging and his eyes widen at the beautiful cloth material " I asked Yoongi to bring me the most beautiful set of material for wedding . I haven't gotten it prepared yet , as it's your choice , do you like it ? "
Jungkook looked at the material , gold thread was used on it with expensive gems embedded in it .

" I will ask Haeun to marry you , after what happened between you two , I can let you stay like this . If you also want to marry her , let me know okay? Never say that you won't get married , okay? "

Jungkook looked at Seokjin as his eyes glistened as he smiled helplessly.
' Hyung...you're too kind for your own good '

Jungkook came out of the his room holding the package and he was surrounded by Blue&Grey and the new servant for Namjoon , as they looked at him with admiration . Jung raises brow at them and they grinned back at her with sparking gaze .

[ let's call Namjoon's servant...Hoon]

" Jungkook ! You're amazing " Blue said grinning and Grey and Hoon nodded .

" We heard you slept with the third princess last night ? " Grey said and  Jungkook's eyes widen " does everyone knows ? "

Hoon shook his head " No , we heard you when you were complaining to first consort this morning " the other two nodded . Jungkook sighed , he didn't want to be targeted by Namjoon ans specially didn't want a certain little goblin after him for his life .

"Is the third princess gonna marry you?"

" What did the first consort gave you?"

" How was it ? Did it hurt? Did you like it ? "

" Is the princess rough or gentle in bed ? How long did you guys do it ? "

" How was the kiss ? "

The three looked at him with excitement and curiosity while their faces were red and eyes shining . Jungkook chuckled helplessly as he looked at them , Grey blushed more as covered his face and asked a question , hiding his smile as he felt butterflies in his stomach .

" Jungkook....do you think princess...would like us ? Do we have a chance with her too ? "

Jungkook's smile vanished and Blue and Hook looked at Grey as if he just asked for death .

" Dream on ! If Jimin hyung heard what you just said , he would make you sleep forever " Hoon nodded as he smirked .

" Right , second consort isn't like first consort , to tolerate seeing his own servant making a move on his wife "

Grey shivered at thought of Jimin's glare and chuckled nervously " Right " .

" Actually last night , the princess didn't let me sleep.." they turned to Jungkook who smirked innerly " She's so rough yet so gentle , she even spanked me but later she was so gentle with me , she let me sleep on her lap....and the kiss....it was the best..." the three covered their faces as they imagined the scene and blushed hard while Jungkook grinned .

" Little bunny.." Jungkook's grin froze as he looked back and saw Haeun smirking at him "...what are you discussing here?"
She held his hand and pulled him away as the three looked at them shocked , Jungkook looked back at them and made smiled shyly and the three grinned as they cheered for him .

--------------------------------------------------

Haeun pushed him on bed and turned him around as she tied his hands behind his back , Jungkook chuckled .

" You really like this princess...hm? " he sat up as he looked at her with a smirk
" But I haven't drink the pregnancy prevention medicine yet " Haeun sat beside him " Don't worry I already drank it " Jungkook looked at her surprised and she held his collar as she pulled him over her lap , he turned him to look at her surprised .

" What are you doing ? " Jungkook was surprised ' Where is she getting so much strength from ? ' Haeun held him by the hair as she pulled him head back , he looked at her surprised as he saw the dark look on her face " This is how kids are disciplined  " Jungkook glared at her

" I'm not a kid , you're only a year older then me " Haeun tighten her grip on his hair and leaned closer to his face , he challenged her gaze with his own .

" But you look like one " Jungkook tried to move away but felt a sting on his butt and glared at her " Do you know what I can do ? Even with those rope tied around my hands , I can kill you "

Haeun smirked " But you won't...I found something today " Jungkook looked at her confused .

Flashback

" Here , I found it " Taehyung said as he showed her a book " There is indeed a killed organization serving the empress from generations . Although it seems to be folk tale , only some people mentioned it " Haeun took the book from him as she read through it .

" A killed organization , named night raven has served the empress since the founding of Ilania . There are no detailed records but a few rules that the members of night ravens have to follow : 1. Their loyalty is with the one sitting on the throne , 2. The can't expose their identity and 3. Their can't hurt the members of royal bloodline "

Flashback over

" this means....you can't hurt me " Jungkook scoffed at her words .

' Is that not detailed enough? ' he thought as he cursed every person who revealed this .

" You think if you won't tell me , I won't find out the truth? You even snitched to Jin , fuck you literally lied to him "
Jungkook rolled his eyes at her .

" What you did to me wasn't something decent princess , we just didn't fuck each other " Haeun glared at him as she spanked him hard and Jungkook chuckled " If you're doing it , then do it a little harder princess " Haeun glared as she pulled her sleeve up .

" Harder? Today I'll spank you until your ass bleeds " Jungkook grinned as his shaked his ass and Haeun spanked him .

Just the door opened and Yoongi entered the room looking at the documents in hia hand " Princess I brought the information you asked..." he trailed of as he looked at them , Jungkook's pants were pulled a bit down showing his whitw butt with a bit redness while Haeun's hand was in the air ready to spank him again .

Haeun looked back at with wide eyes as her mouth fell open , Jungkook smirked inside as he looked up at Yoongi with teary eyes and a pout as made a shy face . The room was filled with awkward silence as Yoongi sighed and turned around as he left .

" Yoongi !! I CAN EXPLAIN ! "
Jungkook chuckled as he moved off her lap and grinned at her .

" Why does he always catches in these types of situation " Jungkook put his chin on her shoulder as he grinned at her .

" That mean this was similar to when hyung cought you with Jimin and Jin hyung ? " Haeun glared at him and flicked on his forehead .

---------------------------------------------------

" Chaewon , why are you sitting in the dark ? " Soomin said looking around .

" Why are you here alone? I never thought that the west palace , which was always filled with guests and admirers would be so empty one day "

Chaewon glared at her as her fist clenched " Why did you come? Wheather or not , those people come I don't care " She got up and walked towards Soomin " You colluded with Zaveri Kindom to defeat me , you even tried to put the blame of rebellion against the throne on me . Now , you're here , showing this drama infront of me....why ? Did you come to see me when I'm losing my power ? "

Soomin chuckled as she shook her head
" You lost the battle , you lost the army resources , you lost our territories , wasn't it all done by you ? How can you put the blame on me ? Where's the evidence? "

Chaewon gritted her teeth as her blood boiled " Soomin , Don't get too cocky . Even if everyone's leaving my side , I'm still the crown princess of Ilania "

Soomin chuckled as she turned to leave
" Very soon...you'll not be "

-------------------------------------------------

Inside the Kang mansion , Haeun sat with Yoongi , Iseul and Mistress Kang .

" Thanks to you princess , finally the Kang family is getting their power back"
Mistress Kang said and Haeun shook her head with a smile " Don't thank me Grandma Kang , it was a win-win situation for both of us " Iseul nodded .

" Then I'll leave for the west border tomorrow and arrange the troops . I heard this time you'll also be coming to supervise the battle ,  let's meet at the barracks in a month " Iseul looked at Yoongi " What about you ? Are you coming with me or the princess? " .

Yoongi looked at her then at Haeun who was smiling " I...I..." Grandma Kang chuckled as she gave a teasing look to Yoongi " Why are you even asking that Iseul ? Ofcourse he will go with the princess " Yoongi glared at Haeun as she laughed with Iseul and grandma Kang .

" I'll go with Iseul ! " Yoongi stood up and looked at Haeun " I train hard , since I got the opportunity , I won't let anyone laugh at you " and left .

The three chuckled " Princess looks like he got angry with you " Iseul said .
Grandma turned to her " Btw I heard that the men in west are known for their looks , while you're there , find someone for yourself , you're already 20 "

Iseul blushed " Why are you mentioning that ? " Grandma Kang glared at her as she turned to Haeun " See princess , I have two grandchild and both of them don't want to get married , it's becoming a headache for me " Iseul frowned and pulled Haeun as they left , Grandma Kang grinned as she yelled after them .

" Don't just work , have some fun too "

Haeun chuckled as she walked beside the flustered Iseul " Princess , you have so many husbands right? " Haeun looked at her surprised and felt embarrassed .

" I...gues so " Iseul looked at her " How did marry that many men? " Haeun didn't know how to answer that .

" Well...I can't explain that , it's complicated " ' ask Scholar Yun how she married 18 men ' Haeun thought  to herself .

Iseul stopped as she turned to her " then teach me , I'm not as extroverted as you .
When I'm with men , I feel nervous talking to them , I can't look them in the eyes forget about getting close to them "

Haeun smiled as Iseul looked down shyly " Well....then tell me what type of men do you like ? " as  she got into her cupid zone , ready to find a match for Iseul .

Iseul looked around as thought about her type and she saw Haeun's hand and smiled , she held her hand and looked in her eyes " You're my type princess " .

Haeun's eyeswiden as looked at their hands ' Is this taking a different turn? But I don't swing that way ' Iseul noticed her reaction and left her hand as she laughed nervously " Don't misunderstand me princess , I mean I like men who are short , cute , delicate and soft " . 

And Haeun knew , this type might be the ideal FL in the k-drama's but in this world , women like that are disliked .
She chuckled dryly as she nodded at her
" If I find someone like that , I'll introduce him to you "

" Btw when are you going to marry Yoongi? I know it's not my business to interfere but he's already 26 and people are say things about him that I don't like , even though he's elder then me , now that he's my brother I can't help but feel anger " Iseul said frowning and Haeun smiled " Iseul....I know what people say and so does Yoongi , he have his own dreams and I want to give him the freedom to live his life as he wants , someday if he marries me I still want him to be free and not caged inside the palace . Afterall , he's the only one who's free from the shackles of that palace "
Iseul smiled and nodded , she felt it was a shame her brother Ryung didn't want to marry someone like Haeun .

They both turned to looked at the group of gaurds who were talking .
" A dead body was found in the imperial palace's servant quarters , there was a notes left behind , looks like it was a case of suicide "

" Who was it ? " Iseul asked and they all turned to her and bowed " The empress's servant , Yesol "

Haeun's eyes widen ' Yesol...'

-------------------------------------------------

Haeun entered the room and Seokjin looked at her confused as he noticed her expression , she seemed angry . Haeun walked towards Jungkook and held his hand as she pulled him as she left the room  .

" Haeun , what happened ? "
She turned back to Seokjin " Nothing , I need him for some work " as they left Seokjin looked thought what could have happened .

Jungkook chuckled as she tried pull away his hand " Princess , leave my hand or if Jimin saw then he won't leave you " Haeun stopped as she turned around as she glared at him .

" Did you kill Yesol?" His smiled vanished and nodded " Yes , I was the one who killed him " Haeun pulled him by the collar as she gritted her teeth .

" On who's orders ? Did I told you to do so? " Jungkook looked in her eyes blankly " It was my own decision "

" Why ? " Jungkook pulled her hand off his collar as he stepped away " I did it for you , if the matter of switching the medicine was discovered , not only you and Hyung but everyone else who belongs to you will face the empress's wrath , he had to die "

" Do you know ? I already had made arrangements for him leave the palace . I made arrangements for him to leave the capital and live somewhere far away , where he would be safe " Jungkook chuckled as he shook his head

" You think he would be safe once he's out of the palace? To hide a lie you would have lie a hundred times more , unless the person dies , there will always be a chance of it being revealed " he pulled Haeun by the arm as he looked in her eyes " Even if someone as smart as you uses all tricks up there sleeve , you can't predict the future . You don't have to pretend to be a good person infront of me.." He left her as he looked away .

"...You already knew about his feelings and used it , you knew sending him to the empress's side would be dangerous for him but despite knowing all this , didn't you still send him to there? "
Haeun looked down as she clenched her fist , Jungkook looked at her .

" To protect the one you love , to protecr your future and ambition , you sacrificed a loyal but unimportant pawn" Haeun closed her eyes and sighed , she looked up at him .

" Yes I did that...but I didn't give up on Yesol , as long as there was a chance I would've done all I could to save him "
Jungkook sighed as he looked in her eyes

" Some people are born to be used princess , like Yesol and Me . The empress needs people like us , who have no one to depend on and no one to care about . When we're just about die of hunger , some food is thrown at us and we become her Loyal dogs " He moved the strand of hair from her face and tugged it behind her ear " You can be a great empress but you can't be a good person when sitting on that throne . That's why we exist , to remove the obstacles and trash for the empress so that she will be the good person infront of others " Haeun looked back at him with a hard stare .

" I don't care who you are and I also don't care what you think about me but if you ever harmed my people , I won't let you go " Jungkook felt a ache in his heart as he looked down but was surpises when pulled him to herself and hugged him tightly " But if you think of this place as your home , I promise that I'll protect you with my life "

Jungkook pulled back as he smiled at her and Haeun smiled back seeing his bunny smile " Little bunny " and pinched his cheek , he hugged her tightly as he snuggled in her neck .

" Then , from now....do I call you noona or wifey? " Haeun pulled his ear and he winced pouting at her " What did you say? Do you really want to marry me?"

" Yeah.." Jungkook grinned as he leaned closer to her " I want to marry you , won't you accept me? " he asked as pouted and blinked his doe eyes .

Haeun looked at him as she caressed his cheek , his hair were covering his forehead  " Why are your hair short?"
Everyone here have longer hair , Jungkook is the only one she saw who have short hairs . He tilted his head confused " Well...it's conveniet during the missions " Haeun caressed his hair as he closed his eyed and leaning in her touch .

" But I heard males have to grow there hairs long if they want to get married "
He opened his eyes and looked at her , Haeun smirked as she touched his chest .

" If you grown your hair until this length , I'll marry you " Jungkook grinned as he pulled her closer and bit on her neck , Haeun hissed and smacked on his head " Why did you bit me?"

" That's my mark on you , don't go back on your words " Jungkook said grinning , Haeun rolled her eyes and walked away . Jungkook sighed as he smiled to himself

' I should live my life....the things that only seemed to be a dream...maybe they will come true....atleast until I die....before I turn 20 '

---------------------------------------------------

Next day , at the breakfast table Haeun looked around and didn't see Seokjin .
" Where's Jin? " She asked turning to Jungkook " He's preparing something for Yoongi hyung , he's leaving for the west today " Haeun nodded and looked at the bowl in his hands .

" What's that? " Jungkook smiled as he put it infront of her " I made this special for you " Haeun looked at it with suspicion " You didn't mix anything wierd in it right? " Jungkook frowned at her . She made him sit beside her

" Eat it " Jungkook picked the spoon and he eat the stew and Haeun nodded as she ate eat , Jungkook blushed when he saw her eating from the same spoon .

" What ? " Haeun looked at him confused and Jungkook grinned " We kissed indirectly " and Haeun chocked as she looked with wide eyes .

' Is he really from this world or he watched too many anime '

*************************
Hey readers ,
Do vote and comments .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.6K 63
Never loved by anyone before but now she's loved by the 7 men whom they want for their own. Who will she choose? Started:12/25/21 Completed: 2/11/22
713K 33K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
6.8K 291 17
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
748K 36.4K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...