My life with a Famous Mom・

By AishaKarim0

"Is my mom the famous one, or am I?" A young girl is introduced as the famous singer, Madlyn's, daughter. S... More

1. My famous mother.
2. What's school?!
3. Huh..dorms?
5. Love..potion
6. The chefs (and my dorm mate) are terrible.
7. Little brother
8. A mistake
Special: The killer is me. (Part 1)
Special: The killer is me (part 2)
9. Ships..that wont sail away.
10.Our Oujidere sensei
Special: I needed you but you werent there (Part 1)
Author's note

4.My idiotic self..

5 1 0
By AishaKarim0

I sighed. I should really stop talking to myself, especially in front of other people. Probably cause Kenji was staring at me with his expressionless face like I had said that he had a beautiful face.

Which, I did not. But, it is true. He does have a beautiful face.

I snapped out of my talking-to-myself trance and I looked at Kenji, pretending that nothing had happened.

"Erm.. how's the weather today?.. uhm.." I coughed. What was wrong with me?! I wanted to jump on my bed and scream about how stupid I was but, I couldn't, cause I had a fine fifteen-year-old standing in front of my existence.

"The weather's okay. Though, the rain is really pouring out there" he replied.

It had been raining? I hadn't even noticed. I looked out the window at the unclear, grey sky. He was right. The raindrops were pouring out there. Really. Hmm...

I stared at the rain through the window mindlessly.

"I've been wanting to ask you this.." he said, looking at the list for my name.

"..Astrid.." I flinched at him say my name. What was my reaction about? Am I mental or something?

I nodded, asking him to say whatever he was going to say. I was quite curious about what he wanted to ask me. It actually got me a bit excited too.

"..." I stayed silent as I waited for him to ask him the question after what felt like a billion seconds.

"...are you an idiot, Astrid..?" he said with his stupid blank expression. That was not what I was expecting. Trust me, you don't even want to know what I was expecting from him.

I can't believe he just asked me if I was an idiot! What I can't believe even more is that fact that he can just say that stupid, cringy line with a straight face! Now, instead of me feeling like slapping myself, I felt like slapping him.

I sighed and looked at him. "Yes, I really am an idiot."

He chuckled slightly at my answer. "Well yeah, you are."

I pouted. Though, my expression quickly changed into smiles and laughter. It was the first time I'd heard him laugh, even a little.

My stomach suddenly got a tingly feeling. It wasn't butterflies..was it? No, it can't be.

"It's been a while since I've laughed, thanks Astrid. I think we're gonna get along well" he said with a smile.

My face turned pink at his comment.

"T-t-thank you t-too. F-for looking this beautiful and being super duper kind" I blurted out.

Ugh, why am I an idiot?

I distanced myself from him as I waited for his answer.

"Haha..you're welcome" he smiled softly. He must've thought of my comment as a joke. Phew, I was saved by my stupidity. Thanks stupidity, I'm only thanking you this once, that's it.

He put his bag down and looked at his list of classes.

"I've got potion-making first. What about you, Astrid?" He asked, tilting his head.

I quickly looked at my list to check what class I had first. My hands were shaking and trembling. Hopefully he doesn't notice.

"Oh, I have potion-making first as well." I replied.

"We should be quick, the bell's going to ring soon. They're going to give us high-detention if we don't reach class on time."

"What's high-detention?"

"It's when they put you on a chair and they raise the chair in the air."

"That's not so bad."

"Oh, they also move the chair so the students may fall off."

"Okay, I take it back, that is bad. Isn't that like physical abuse? Wait.. why are we still talking?! We should head to class!"

"Dang, we only have a minute! The classroom's are downstairs. And our dorm's far away. Do you have anything or any magic to help us?"

I just then remembered that I had teleportation magic. Why in the humongous world did I not realize before?!

"I have teleportation magic. I have to just imagine the classroom."

"Okay, use it!"

I closed my eyes and pictured an image of what our classrooms might look like, since I had not seen them yet. But hey! I wasn't going to tell him that!

In a few seconds, I was in a colorful spiral loop. We were being teleported. My magic works 99.9% of the time. And that 0.1%? I don't know, I really don't know.

Once I landed on Celpher, a planet nearby Trunoph, the planet I live on. I almost died there.

Anyway, we soon landed in a classroom. It had been thirty seconds.

I checked to see if this was the right classroom, and luckily, it was. Phew.

The teacher wasn't even there yet! And the students were supposed to come early?! Maybe try telling the teachers that!

I went towards the seats and sat on a seat beside a long window.

Kenji went ahead and took the seat in the front corner.

I was mindlessly thinking thoughts (like I always do) when I heard a noise coming from near me.

I turned the other way and saw a blonde-haired girl screaming at the aqua-haired girl I was following earlier.

I got up from my seat and went towards the two.

"What are you two doing? And you, blondie, just leave this poor girl alone. Look at her, she's basically getting tons of emotional damage from your verbal attacks!" I said to them.

"It's none of your business about what I say or do to my sister! I'm older anyway!" The girl said.

Wait.. she was Juliane Maynard.. I had seen her face on the 'new students board.'
My face was there too.

And that aqua-haired girl must've been Akari Maynard. Right, they are sisters.

"Does it really matter if you're older? And, I don't have any siblings but I know it must hurt, right, Akari?"

Akari was practically shuddering and shaking in fear. She nodded once, hoping her witch sister wouldn't notice.

I grabbed Akari's hand and dragged her to the seat next to mine.

There, problem solved, right?

No.

Because that idiot Juliane just had to come and create a scene.

"My sister's abandoning me for this poor girl? The pain..oh! The pain!" She fake cried.

Now instead of wanting to slap myself or Kenji, I wanted to slap her. This girl was really getting on my nerves.

"Yes, she is leaving you. It's not like she'd want to spend even another second with you."

Juliane suddenly switched back to herself and acted like nothing had happened. When, just a few seconds ago, she was throwing a whole tantrum.

She just shrugged and said, "Eh..take her.. she's a good-for-nothing sister." And she left to go sit at her seat and talk to her 'fabulous-richy-rich' friends, as she calls them.

The nerve this girl had. Ugh.

I sighed and sat Akari down on the seat next to mine.

"T-t-thank y-you" she spoke quietly. Her voice was soft and gentle.

I smiled. "You're welcome. Don't worry, I'll be your best friend!" I excitedly replied.

She smiled. "Really..?"

I nodded. "Really."

We talked for a bit and I found out that it was her first time at school too. She was super shy. She also often got bullied by her older sister, the bratty one I dealt with earlier.

She also has another older sister, Leia. Though, she doesn't really interfere with anything in the house. She's mostly quiet and only talks when others talk to her.

I told Akari my whole life story. Okay, maybe not the whole thing. But basically the whole thing. I also told her about my new dorm mate, Kenji.

"You like him..?" Akari asked, trying to hide her cheeky smile.

I waved my hands around in the air and tried to make her understand that I was not in love with him. At least I think so.

"N-n-no!! I-I don't!"

I tried to make her shut up before Kenji actually hears us. Thank goodness he was sitting across the room.

I couldn't hate her though. She's my best friend.

________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! It's me again! Here's the fourth chapter of "My life with a Famous Mom"!
I'm trying my best to publish the character descriptions and profiles but the pictures are having a hard time loading so it'll probably take a while, maybe days.

Also, thank you all so much for two reads!! Of course, it's not a lot. But I'm just happy that someone read my story! Thank you<3

Byee!

-1448 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 17 17
A witch from the ancient times of the pioneer era hides she's a witch where the Witch Trials were done making her to wonder if she'll be in trouble a...
1.6K 42 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
19.1K 966 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
202 12 1
[a 14k mimo x samo one shot fic] mina wishes that momo is able to feel the emotions going through her system right now to spare her from saying it ou...