The gladers 😘

By fan-girlie-101

CRAZINESS and a bunch of ideas that come into my head about the maze runner movies that I think are fun to i... More

The desision
First day
Confessions
Screams
Second try

The welcoming

25 1 0
By fan-girlie-101

Authors note this is my first story so sorry if it's shit but I think some buts in this are cute and some... well let's just say they got a bit out of hand but yeah I ask my friends to read it before hand so most of the stuff in this book is proof read by my friends, ENJOY!
——————————————————————
Tw: smut

Your pov:

"w.c.k.d is good, w.c.k.d is good, w.c.k.d is good." Kept replaying through your head as you slowly awoke from a sleep like state.

At first you thought that you were spinning when you first opened your eyes but it turned out you weren't spinning but moving upwards at an alarming speed then you looked around to see if anything was there but you were alone sitting in an empty cage.

Although you had a note in your hand you slowly unraveled the note being careful not to rip it, once it was open you read it aloud "she's the last one ever" is all that was written in messy handwriting.

You look down to see the long path that you traveled up from then you looked up to see how much further you would be heading then before you know it you came to a fast stop as you reach the end of the tunnel due to the sudden stop you fly back bashing your head on the floor of the cage causing you to pass out.

Newts pov:

The alarm goes off like it does every month to signal the box coming up so all the gladers walk over gathering around it. Gally, Thomas, Minho and Alby lift the metal doors off the top of the box revealing a lifeless body, I jumped down into the box moving the hair off there face.

"It's a girl" I said announcing it to all of the gladers,
"A girl"said Ben, "really" said Minho sounding sarcastic. "What's that, what's that in her hand" gally said, I looked over to her right hand seeing a scrumpled piece of paper, I took it out of her hand and read it aloud to the glade "she's the last one ever" everyone was a bit confused.

After I had read the note out loud the girl started to stir a bit and she looked like she was in pain and went to touch her head but she stoped once she made eye contact with me, my heart skipped a beat realising how beautiful she was but before anyone could say anything she had passed out again.

I looked at Clint and Jeff "what do we do" I said, "bring her to the med-jacks hut"Jeff replied. You scooped your arms under the girl and handed her to Minho since he was standing there and because you knew he was strong so he wouldn't drop her you climbed out of the box and took the girl back from Minho

"do you not want me to carry her" he said "since I have big muscles" he continued. "No it's okay I'll take her and wait with her so you can use your big muscles to gather wood for the bonfire tonight" I said while walking off to the med-jacks hut, you could tell he was annoyed but he still went to help with the bonfire.

Once I arrived at the med-jacks hut I placed her onto one of the medical beds she just looked so peaceful laying there then all of a sudden the girl stirred awake again this time remaining conscious.

Your pov:

As you woke up you could feel a pair of eyes staring at you, you opened your eyes to find a blonde guy he has some muscle to him but not quite enough for them to be super attractive but his face looked kind and soft and his eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown you had ever seen.

You have been making eye contact for about 4 and a half minutes before he decides to speak, "hey, my names newt" his heavy British accent is so attractive making it so hard for you not to blush but you can still feel the warmth in your cheeks.

"Hey newt, I'm y/n" you say, "wow" he says while rubbing the of his neck, you have a bit of a puzzled look on your face "sorry, umm basically I'm a bit shocked cause no one normally remembers their name strait away after waking up and well your beautiful, I mean your names beautiful not that your not beautiful" he explains while a blush spears on his face stuttering over the last few words.

"Thanks" you say blushing a bit, shortly after two men walk into the room they introduce themself as alby and Clint and alby says he'll be taking you round the glade to give to the tour after Clint has given you a check up.

After the tour alby introduces you to Thomas, Minho, Ben and the rest of the runners. He then leaves you with them while he goes to help the builders form the bonfire, "why is this whole bonfire thing happening" you ask. "It's to honour our new greenie" Minho says while putting his hand on your shoulder.

"All for me" you say dramatically while pretending to wipe tears from your eyes, people start to laugh. "You better watch out Minho someone is coming after your drama queen title" Ben says while patting Minho's back and walking off. Everyone is laughing you joining in after Minho turns round facing his back towards you he crosses his arms and try's to sound annoyed.

A few moments later alby gathers everyone round the bonfire to light it, you and alby are the ones holding the sticks of fire then alby chucks his stick so you chuck yours and everyone cheers and shouts.

Then everyone separates onto there groups, you didn't really know where to go so you just find a seat on the ground and lean against a log watching the bonfire.

Then newt came to sit beside you he had a drink in his hand, you realised how thirsty you were. He noticed you staring "want a drink" he said holding it out towards you.

You nodded and took the drink out of his hand, you took a sip. "What is this" you said, "no clue it's Gally's special recipe" he said as you took another sip but one sip lead to another then another and before you knew it you had finished the whole thing.

"Is there more" you asked looking at newt "yeah" he said "follow me I'll show you where it is and introduce you to the groups" he said while standing up, he held his hand out to help you up you took it but you didn't let go as you started to walk.

He lead you over to a table with loads of glasses on it filled with the drink you both took one each then he signalled for you to follow him.

You were walking around the bonfire following newt as he pointed out all the groups and put a few names to faces, then you stoped at a sand ring gally was standing in the middle asking for a challenge then he looked over at you and said "what about you greenie, you up for a fight" you handed your glass to newt and stepped into the circle.

"Don't worry greenie I'll go easy on you" he said with a smile "okay" you said with a smirk, he looked a bit confused then he started to walk round the circle you did the same making sure you stayed on opposite sides, like you had seen people do earlier.

Then gally started to explain "okay so we fight and you try stay in the circle for more than 5 seconds" this made a few people chuckle.

You walked closer to gally making the circle you walk in smaller, he done the same then he threw a punch in your direction, you dodged it. Then slid you leg under Gally's causing him to fall over, you heard a few oohs from the crowd but then Gally done the same to you. You fell to the ground with a thump knocking the wind out your lungs.

You stood up while catching your breath and threw a punch at gally hitting him right in the eye, he took a few steps back because of the force of the punch then you kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall out the circle you walked back to the middle of the circle and bowed, then you walked over to newt taking your drink back and chugging it everyone cheered for you.

While you were getting another drink you heard someone come up behind you they came up beside you and it was Minho he smiled at you "that a was a good fight, your the first to ever take out gally" he said. "Really, he seemed pretty weak to me" you said causing you both to laugh.

"Yeah right" he said "we both know it hurt when he tripped you up." "Yeah it did actually" you said feeling quite flushed and warm.

You chugged the rest of your drink and then chugged another strait after "woah slow down" minho said "to late" you said while chugging another you went to pick up another but Minho stoped you "that's enough" he said "why don't we play a game" he said "okay" you replied.

Minho gathers a few more people and you all sit in a circle "what game are we playing" you ask "truth or dare" Minho replied "I'll go first" gally said "okay" you said and then he spun the bottle to see who he would be asking, it landed on Thomas.

"Truth or dare" gally asked, "truth" he replied "do you like someone in the glade" gally said  "yeah" Thomas replied. Then he spun the bottle and it landed on you, "truth or dare" Thomas asked "dare" you said.

"Y/n, I dare you to take your top off" he said, as you took your top off you could feel all the eyes on you since all you had on was your bra.

Then you spun the bottle and it landed on Minho "dare" Minho said without even being asked, "I dare you to strip down to your boxers" Minho smirked and done as you said you couldn't take your eyes of his perfectly shaped abs "enjoying the view" he said looking at you. "It's hard not to when there so perfect" you said since the alcohol was getting to your head.

Minho spun the bottle and it landed on newt "dare" newt said looking a bit fed up and tired "I dare you to kiss y/n for 10 seconds with tongue" newt walked over to you kneeling beside you, you both leaned in and you invited newts tongue inside your mouth as your lips moved in sink, "time" Minho said. You pulled away and newt walked back over to his seat looking more awake.

You played for another hour until it was you Minho and gally left cause everyone else had gone to bed, by this time you were in your bra and panties and the boys were just in there boxers. It was Minho's turn to spin and it landed on you "truth or dare" he said "dare" you replied.

"Y/n, I dare you to have a threesome with me and gally" Minho said "I thought you'd never ask" you say while walking over to the boys.

Minho takes you all back to his cabin so you would have some privacy, gally closed the door to the cabin and Minho pushed you down onto his bed, he lay on top of you while kissing you your mouths were closed but then minho started to bit your lip and you opened you mouth slowing his tongue to enter you kissed like this for a few minutes then you pulled away and Minho kissed down your neck before allowing gally to have his turn.

Gally kissed up your neck leaving a few hickeys along the way before reaching your mouth you tongues instantly met, then gally pulled away letting Minho have you back he let you on top of him and you kissed and you were grinding on top of him.

You could feel his boner growing but you moved on top of gally and done the same to him but he didn't stop there he then turned you over so he was on top and slowly started rubbing your clit you moaned but Minho started kissing you so it would be quieter.

Then gally swapped with Minho, Minho slid your panties down tossing them on the floor and then started placing a finger inside you and curling it causing a loud moan that kissing couldn't cover up.

Minho then placed another finger inside you doing the same and then he pulled out swapping with gally again. Gally put his face near you clit breathing on it with his warm breath, he then licked your clit he put his hands on your inner thighs and held them down before he moved his tongue inside of you.

The pleasure was unbelievable and you didn't think it could get any better until you seen gally pull down his boxers revealing his big dick, he teased you a bit with his tip before inserting inside of you he didn't move for a bit allowing you to adjust.

He slowly started moving in and out getting faster as he kept going pushing further in each time reaching spots you didn't know could give you so much pleasure he pulled out and swapped with Minho Minho pulled down his boxers and shoved right inside of you stoping for a few seconds so you could adjust again to his slightly bigger penis then he started slow and he got so fast as he kept slamming into you.

You could feel the tingling warm sensation in your lower stomach "I I'm going to c cum" you moaned out and Minho kept getting faster then Minho bent down and kissed your neck then said "so am I" in a sexy relaxed voice then he slammed into you a final time causing you both to release.

He pulled out letting gally help you ride out your high, gally was thrusting so hard you were a moaning writhing mess and then you felt gally cum inside you his warm liquid felt so nice then he pulled out and lay beside you with Minho laying on the other side.

You fell asleep on top of Minho's gorgeous abs, his body heat was so nice and comforting. You woke up in the middle of the night to see gally gone and your and Minho's clothes folded neatly on the floor, you traced around Minho's perfect and before falling back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

It's a girl By R

Fanfiction

37.2K 658 24
Imagine Teresa never came up into the maze after Thomas and Thomas isn't the main character. Imagine the box still came up every month with a differe...
13.6K 266 17
Y/N was the first girl sent into the maze right before Teresa, the only catch was that she was sent up the Box along with Thomas. Neither of them had...
11.1K 155 45
She was sent into the maze. But for what reason? She wakes up to see 30 teenage boys surrounding her. She is stuck in the glade with no clue, no memo...
22K 768 36
"We are never getting out of here are we," I said to my best friend without the slightest bit of hope. "Come on, Teddy. Don't think like that," he s...