Arrange Marriage With Mafia B...

By kookie_kpopfics

What if when heartless mafia brothers get married with innocent souls? Taking them as a cheater, they treated... More

2
6
8
10
12
14
16
18
20
22

4

110 4 1
By kookie_kpopfics

---Erum's Perspective---

I walked in the aisle, my arm wrapped around my dad's arm, he give my hand to my soon to be husband, Kim Taehyung.

He silently hold on my hand, "Take care of my daughter.", my dad says of which he just nodded.

His eyes was so dark and staring at me like he will eat me up alive in second. His death stares is giving me chills down to my spine.

As soon my little sister come, her arm wrapped around dad's and in some seconds later, she was standing in front of Jungkook in the aisle.

Soon the Father came and wedding starts...

"Both of you please repeat after me..first groom.", the father says as we just nodded.

"To the man, I Taehyung take you Erum, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , till death to us part.", the father says.

"To the man, I Taehyung take you Erum, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us apart.", Taehyung repeated and glared at me.

Everyone stared at us and even father, everyone start clapping.

"Birde...", I nods.

"To the man, I Erum take you Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us part.", the father says.

"To the man, I Erum take you Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us apart", I repeated same as father.

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessings upon this bride and groom,that in is his kindness he may favour with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony.

In the sight of God and this witnesses, I may pronounce you husband and wife!! You may kiss now!", the father says.

He start taking steps forward to me, he garb my waist with his muscular arm tightly pulling me closer and his plumpy lips attached to mine, but soon he deattched his lips with mine.

His eyes were totally dark still.

---Jungkook's Perspective---

Here, I am getting married with this gold digger, as I looked up at her face, she is already looking at me, her eyes looks so innocent.

"Both of you please repeat after me.", the father says as we just nodded.

"To the man, I Jungkook take you Alicia, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , till death to us part.", the father says.

"To the man, I Jungkook take you Alicia, to be my wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us part.", i repeated and glared at her.

"Birde...", I nods.

"To the man, I Alicia take you Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward,for better,for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us part.", the father says.

"To the man, I Alicia take you Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death to us apart", she repeated same as father.

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessings upon this bride and groom,that in is his kindness he may favour with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony.

In the sight of God and this witnesses, I may pronounce you husband and wife!! You may kiss now!", the father says.

I looks up at her face and pulled her closer to me. I slowly attached my lips with her and moved them gently, in some seconds, i broke the kiss and looked up at her face.

---Taehyung's Perspective---

I sit in my car, waiting for her silently. She is meeting her parents and her friends. I am feeling so irritated already.

Don't she said that she don't have problem? She is agree? She is really a gold digger. She come and sit beside me on the passanger seat.

Her crystal like tears were in her cheeks, she wipe them away softly. I pull the accelerator and the car started.

I didn't paid attention to her, a gold digger girl like her never can be my wife and never get the right my wife have.

Mom and dad bought a house for us, Jungkook and Alicia is going to stay seprate from us, I have to live with this girl under same roof.

How can I just live?

As when we reached home, "Climb off."

"What?", she asked looking at my face.

"I SAID CLIMB OFF?", I shouted lossing my control, she quickly climb off from the car. She walks to my seat and asked, "Aren't you coming?"

Without answering her, i quickly turned on the car and drove away from her, i completed my responsibility. I left her in front of the house.

It will be better if she just don't provoke me. I get a call from Jungkook, he said he is at club.

So I drove there to meet him, stoping the car in front of the club, i walked inside the club, he is busy in gulping on his glass of alcohol again and again.

Jimin is siting beside him trying to stop this dumb guy, I sit on the stable and snatch the glass from him.

"What's going on?", i asked raising my eyebrow.

"She is gold digger.", he said, his eyes blood shot. Oh my god. I never saw him this angry. He can be dumbo but this angry.

"Jungkook, stop drinking.", i snatched the glass again from his hands.

"He is drinking like this from half of an hour.", Jimin replied messaging his temple closing his eyes in frustration.

"Guys, you both are crazy! And i being crazy with you.", he cried in frustration.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang out loudly, he pick it up and said, "Going, Eomma."

He cut the call and stand up, "What happen?"

"She told Eomma that I am not at home.", he said and continued, "Eomma warned me to go home."

"Ah, why everything....", i cried, he waved me and left the club angrily. He is already drunk.

"I am going to drop him home.", Jimin said running behind him. I am going to stay at my farm house for sometime.

I am not going back to home anyway.

---Alicia's Perspective---

I am standing outside the house. As I entered in, the house was decorated. I directly walked towards a room which is his because it is filled up with his photos.

I settled myself down on the couch when my phone rang up, I pick it up.

"Yes, Eomma.", i says, to my mother in law.

"Aww, sweetie. Where is kookie? Did you both reached home?", she asked softly.

"We reached but Jungkook is not at home.", I replied, my smile faded away.

"Okay, wait your appa is calling me.", she hung the call, i sit down on the floor, opening the luggage.

I take out the painting i brought to gift him today. He said he love my painting so i thought to gift him one.

He left me home alone. I didn't thought that he will left me alone on our first night and in the whole marriage ceremony, he didn't evej uttered a word to me.

He was looking so angry and frustrated, he left me alone outside the house. I silently walks towards the bathroom and changed my clothes into a simple nightwear.

I sit down scrolling throught my phone waiting for my husband when the door brust open relieving a drunk man none other then Jungkook.

He was about to fall so i approached him to help him but he pushed me away harshly, my gaze was only fixed on him and I am just processing what happen just.

"Stay away from me. Gold digger!", he said walking towards his bed and removing his coat.

"Jungkook, I have a gift for you.", I ignored his talk and showed him my painting, as he glared at the painting, he quickly snatched, crumbled it angrily.

As he did that, my eyes were already filled up with tears. I am working on this painting from 3 months and I gifted this to him.

"

What are you doi--", before I could complete my sentence, the crumbled paper hit my face and he grasp my wrist into his tight hold and dragged me out from his room and then locked the door at my face.

Author's Note:

Next part will be available on tatafanfic001

Check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.2K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
3.2K 97 30
They all happy with each other... but a deadly virus started to take place in seoul. Not only zombie but Old enemies... old friends... past... and ev...
44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...