Anna's family

Door Otar3000

A new interesting chapter in Anna's life. Takes place after Frozen 2 and "The Passsage" Meer

Trust your heart
No matter what ever it takes
Family Lost Lineage
Guilt of heart
A mother's heart
I am with you
On the way
Arendelle, Welcome??
I want to know
Enter Olaf
Unmeltable Me
Busy Time
A hidden plot
A story teller
Play Night
Heated debate or Legislative Violence?
Secret Passage
A visit
Wolf Encounter
A stained memory
Trio of stages
Disasters!
Hell, Raid Aftermath
Make it out
Tough rock on wind
Promise to keep
Fiery Flames
Dangerous waters
Seeking the truth
Calm before storm
Distress
Possession
Something's Coming
Trouble's coming up
Chapter 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Cyclone 🌀
Memory Witch
Rain and Sea/Drops and Waves
Justified Worries
Nobles vs Pirates
Cold Shoulder
future concerns & dangers
Everyone has a burden
Out of cold
Dugaag meets Königin
Tarzel Gespräch
Hans the 13th/The Broken Bridge - Adultsupervision
hold on for your dreams & beyond!
is it a good time??
All in it's time - Happy 10 years
Free Fall
Olaf piratin tales
All is NOT well
Protect (not project) your tomorrow
memory of the brave
Beauty and Bravery
Mouse & Wolf
Pray
CRISIS
Heart is Pain
pain warp personality - CHROMASTORM CRISIS
Anna of Ark

voice of unheard or unrest?

5 1 0
Door Otar3000

Note: This story is a work of fiction just do we're clear.
_________________________________________

"I am Wilhelm! I am Wilhelm!"

"Ich bin Wilhelm! "Ich bin Wilhelm!"

The demonstrators continued despite rain and snow, which puts a smile on Meg's face.

Some were also came demanding not to intrude on people attending their homes, and if so at least be organise civically. Those who did gather were even annoyed by some of their own neighbours that came to complain and /or dissuade them from doing this, considering more people may die if such conditions continue with lack of sleep mixed in.

That is just one sign out of many that their plan is working...

Meg - Such a noise, very good. When you hear it over and over again, you're bound to lose patience eventually...

The riot previously was not planned, but it did give escalation.

She could see on their way here how the guards were eyeing them...

Many of both sides were exchanged looks of contempt.

Students do take after their yeachers, looks like employees also take example from their leaders...

Meg - It didn't have to come to this Rapunzel,Cassandra, but you are ever so confident... and careless...

She turned to her raven, remembering about Adam... it looks like he didn't attend.

Did he change his mind?...

Better not but then again... better make sure.

She writes down a small letter...

Meg - Take this letter to Adam.

She attached it to raven's leg before sending it on it's way.

....

......

........

Hearing the chants of "FIREFLY" demonstrators from afar, Adam couldn't help but smile.

Adam - Uhuh gone better this time, look at them go.

Flynn - Are you serious now?

Adam - Again dad? It was good to get my mind off of that discussion so why?

Flynn - Son, listen your show is not helping us at all. It's only worsening the situation.

Adam - Worsening?

Adam tries to not throw an outburst.

Adam - Father I fail to see just how much worse this can get!

Flynn - Oh , that I see. It CAN get worse. We already have enough on our hands from blockades to sleep depriving virus and turning part of our people against us is the latest disaster.

Had Adam not been their son they may have struggled comparably less to arrest him for sedition.

Adam - Wha? I'm not turning anyone against you... if anything, you and mom are more suspicious.

Flynn - What did you say?

Adam -...We seen mother turning into thing ! Dad you honestly know really what she's doing?

Flynn didn't want to believe that these words came from their child, who was a troublemaker in his childhood but to lead hordes against them? He refused to believe that.

Flynn - You don't mean that. Because if you did then tell me, did YOU know what you're doing when inciting that riot a while ago with Bastion?

Adam - Lilith and I didn't plan it to go like that, that was incidental. It just got out of control!

Flynn - People died there, I thought you learned something from that...

Especially when those heartless demons came, they should thank Kairi and Namine that it didn't escalate further.

Adam was charming like Flynn and charismatic like Rapunzel, which earned him support. That's good but only if in correct direction. He tried to dissuade his mother from her line of action... but she refused angrily.

Adam - People are dying anyway , mom is dooming our people by isolating us with poison and hooligans .

Flynn had a hard time believing his son didn't know what his words may cause. He may bear no ill intent but words can hurt, and they can be misdirected.

And his words get confused and in some times, embraced for smears even leading to some call for lock up of royal family.

Flynn - Define "poison and hooligans" son...

Adam grunts

Adam - You know what I mean.

Flynn - Saporians are also our people! And by the way your gatherings get ethnic Saporians in harm's way given they are amongst guards and knights.

Adam - After years of living with us, some of them still betray us for Andrew and his separatists, they even attack people on streets.

Flynn - Well unleashing an angered mob on them only pushes them away from us. So I can see why they'd take drastic measures.

Adam - That's not how it works dad.

Flynn - I don't think you know either, your speeches especially those causing riots give people wrong ideas. Look at how you interact with your new uncle by the way? Way to make worst first impression.

Adam - Blood or not, strangers are no family to me.

Saying that while looking at those followers of his as friends...Flynn couldn't see how that goes.

He once didn't see in categories but over the years seeing terrorist attacks coming here, His grew a bit fearful.

His followers were mainly anti Saporians, but many times those like extremists like Bastion or cultists worshipping Rapunzel's death incantation infiltrate the gatherings to influence the minds of the people.

There were those calling for a fight, arguing unrest happens either way.

Adam would say in their defence, that they are passionate and just need to go about it the right way.

Those spreading gossip are also unhelpful. Spreading rumours about Rapunzel's powers, cure of immortality and monstrous appearance once she looses calm...

Adam would say 'I wouldn't believe it but after seeing how she walks barefoot without any bruises? I'd make sure'

Adam - As for Bastion and those death cults, I didn't invite them but I can't control who is in and out... I will try calm things down if war comes to streets.

Flynn - ... You have no idea what war is, nor do your friends.

Flynn saw what war was when his father's kingdom was attacked and destroyed by Trevor, a wannabe dictator of Equis seeking to annex it but instead? People died and it's never "just a few bruises".

Unfortunately they themselves did some mistakes that only grown mistrust to them... Rapunzel's own outbursts sometimes when civilians came complaining were causing fear. Cassandra's own past of betrayal gets more touched on... he himself is former thief...

While all that's in the past, it creates a certain picture in people's minds.

And when turmoil occurs , they may not trust the rulers to keep them safe... they may take law in their own hands.

Such instances of mobs chasing down individuals, some even calling for 'war with infidels' are especially disturbing... they manage to escape that by entering the church luckily, a sanctuary not to be crossed.

Not all such events safely however, which leads to more incidents where torches and fireworks are used to attack people.

Flynn - They even scream "free or die" like crazy.

Adam - I do not approve of such calls! But people are getting angrier-

They then see a raven flying to them.

Adam lift his hand where it lands.

Adam - Hi Rave... ah looks like Meg sent a letter.

Flynn didn't trust the woman either, for some reason she felt familiar not in a good way... Then again neither is Lilith easy to read, but unlike Meg she was mostly keeping her thoughts to herself.

Adam - And it looks like she took my advice, no riots this time. You happy?

He said sarcastically.

Flynn - Again, just watch what you inspire. Your words have weight, they are sensitive.

Adam - Again, it can only be my personality that's all.

Flynn - Yep on that you are right, took it from her after all...

Adam pats Rave before answering

Adam - Dad I don't hate mom... I love her. I'm certain they'd love her too but her plan isn't doing it anymore... if you don't have a new plan, even I won't be able to keep it together.

Flynn - What would your sister say if only-

Almost instantly he regretted mentioning that but it was too late.

Adam - MY SISTER IS GONE! SHES NOT HERE! AT LEAST YOU HAVE AUNT CASS AGAIN! BUT ME?! I NEVER GOT TO KNOW MY SISTER!

He tries lowering his tone, tears coming down his cheek.

Adam - And perhaps I never will.

At that Flynn could feel something crack within him... it was true, they failed to protect her back then, and they lost her... they didn't really recover from that...

Adam turns away

Adam - I can't trust empty promises of hope anymore... I'm not a little boy anymore.

Just like Arendelle, Corona isn't what it was. It no longer shines like a diamond but instead may burn like a star.

There was no civil war since Der Sonne's time, Edinburgh help us if it happens again.

Adam - Tomorrow will be very important time for us to act. And we will. If Kaiser will come here, I will call for to talk to him...

Flynn - Which may blow up in our faces instead...

Adam - We can at least try.

Flynn - And there's no way I can stop you?

Adam - Not this time, I'm sorry dad.

Flynn really missed his daughter, seeing her in his hands... laughing then crying, putting her to sleep... cooing her, hug her... But he can't change what happened.

He can change what happens now, he will not allow his son to lose his way too.

Flynn - Then.. I'm sorry too.

Adam - Wha?

*Head Hit*

Raven flew back up after Adam fell on his face.

Flynn - We really are alike sometimes, I had same face when I got hit first.

He then caught the raven who twitches in response.

Flynn - Sorry but I can't have you go alert that lady.

_________________________________________

1) Actions have consequences, even good intended ones.

2) You know whole kidnapped daughter storyline will be covered one day... just not in this story specifically.

3) Ravens are quite smart. They can hold affections for their owners... though also grudges for cheaters. So beware! They can use tools, remember faces and plan in advance... also see in dark but they are no owls. Have their own folklore like Nachtkrapp.

4) Adam looks like this :
https://www.deviantart.com/otar3000/art/Anna-s-family-ch59-1012467239

Stay tuned for more!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.3K 269 22
{Written prior to Frozen Fever and the Frozen Sequel} Elsa has set off yet another Winter, but this time, she can't unfreeze it. Then the Duke return...
23.8K 556 21
After years of keeping her powers hidden from her kingdom and little sister, Elsa gets crowned the new queen and starts a new relationship with her...
84.9K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
229 3 26
Hans escaped years ago from his family and landed on a farm in Sweden by the door of a childless couple, which raised the boy as their own son. Due t...