Mistress Phantomhive

By AnyaForgerPsychic

Ciel is the lady of Phantomhive Manor and head of the Funtom company. She has duties to her estate and busine... More

It is never a dull day at Phantomhive Manor
Ciel and Sebastian

Her demon, her butler

36 5 36
By AnyaForgerPsychic

(A/n: this is my first story so I'm nervous. Sorry if my grammar is not perfect or I make typo errors or spell something wrong)

"It's time to wake up young mistress" came Sebastian's smooth velvety voice. "Hm, no" came Ciel's muffled, sleepy voice, burrowing herself into her pillows. Sebastian went to the curtains and drew them apart, letting in sunlight. Ciel cracked open her eyes and glared at her butler. "Really?" She said.

"I had to" Sebastian said with an annoying smile.

Sebastian helped his mistress get dressed, and tied her eye patch around her right eye. Now that she was fully dressed Ciel was ready to get on with her day

She ate a hearty meal of pancakes and tea, worked on annoying documents, met up with important people like business partners and acquaintances, and met up with Elliot at lunch time.

Elliot was clingy, obnoxious and annoyingly loud, as usual. But Ciel was a patient woman, and besides, she was used to him anyway. Has put up with him for years.

Besides, she had Sebastian by her side through out it all, helping her with her every need.

Truly, a reliable, dependable butler.

"Ciel are you listening?" Elliot asked when he noticed his fiancé spacing out, Sebastian lightly tapped her shoulder, bringing her back to reality. "Oh? Yes sorry I was just, thinking" Ciel said, picking up her tea cup and taking a sip.

Elliot frowned. "What about?" He lightly demanded

Ciel resisted the urge to sigh. He never liked it when her attention wasn't on him

"About, the Funtom company, and other errands I need to do" she excuses

"You shouldn't have to think about that while we're together, we're supposed to be enjoying quality time together, how are we supposed to do that if you're mind is elsewhere?" Elliot said with a bit of a whine

"I'm sorry, Elliot" Ciel said. "It's not cute when you only focus on work" Elliot said. "After we get married, I'll make sure the two of us have plenty of time together, we'll be by each other's side always! Doesn't that sound wonderful Ciel?"

Ciel couldn't tell him that no it didn't sound wonderful. That would hurt him

"Yes" she lied through her teeth. "Very wonderful"

"My lady, I believe it's time for us to return to the manor" Sebastian chimed in. "We still have a meeting with Lady Axenford from the Axenford company"

"Already? Can't you stay a few more minutes?" Elliot held Ciel's hand and looked at her blue eye with his big pleading green ones. Ciel sighed and gently pried his hand from hers. "No, Elliot, please understand I have my duties to turn to"

"I do understand, I just don't like it" Elliot said clearly upset. Ciel ignored him and followed her butler out of the room, bidding him good bye.

"You'd think after all these years he'd have matured a bit" Ciel thought frustratedly

They got in the carriage and rode in silence, waiting till they could get home.

Ciel looking out the window, expression indifferent. Sebastian's eyes were on her, observing her. She was a pretty little lass before, but now as a grown woman she's become even more beautiful, a rare gem. Sebastian fought the urge to comb her blue locks with his fingers, that would confuse her.

"Why am I even thinking like this?" He thought, slightly amused with himself.

Soon they arrived home, Ciel with the help of Sebastian, prepared herself to meet lady Axenford.

----time skip brought to you by Grell being a flamboyant reaper----

It was very late of the night when Ciel finally retired for bed. It was around 11:53 of the night

Sebastian held a candelabra in his hand as he followed his mistress to her bedroom, lighting the dark hallway. "Would you like me to run you a bath my lady?" Sebastian offered. Ciel felt too tired to take a bath, so she shook her head "No, I just want to go to bed"

"Very well young mistress"

He helped her get dressed and tucked her in. 

"Good night, my lady" he said softly before blowing out the candles on the candelabra

He left the bedroom.

After an hour, they deemed it was safe to come out of hiding. Three men crawled out of the queen sized bed and surrounding the sleeping Ciel. "She's even prettier up close" one of them said nudging one of their friends.

"She'd fetch a mighty fine price"

"We could demand a couple of million pounds for her"

"She's a real sleepin' beauty mates" there was lust dripping from the man's words. "What if we-  have fun with her before selling her off?"

"I wouldn't mind havin' a bit of fun with her either, this dame looks so uncorrupted, I want to taint her innocence!" Another man chuckled already reaching towards Ciel

"If you don't want your hand chopped off I suggest you keep your filthy hands to yourselves and take several steps away from my lady" Sebastian said. He stood by the doorway, his red eyes glowing ominously.

"Damn!" The three kidnappers jumped back, feeling a chill go down their spine.

Still, one of them stepped forward and said strongly "There's three of us and only one of you butler, If you value your life you'll leave this room"

Sebastian smiled ominously. The man took a step back, there was something chilling about the way the butler was smiling at him, he felt like a cornered prey in front of predator

"Sebastian?" Ciel had woken up, she sat up and her eyes widened at the sight of the three strangers. Immediately one of the kidnappers picked her out of bed and placed a hand around her mouth. He pressed her against her body and held her very tightly, immobilizing her.

"Don't make any sudden moves butler! Or your mistress gets it!" He threatened

Sebastian's smile vanished. "Very well, so that is how you're going to be?" Instantly he disappeared from where he was standing and suddenly appeared behind their leader, he placed one hand on the man's neck and broke it in half. The man dropped to the floor dead

The two men left froze in terror

"Kevin!" One of them shouted looking down at his dead friend

Ciel bit her captor's hand causing him to let go of her. She stomped on his foot hard, making him jump back and clutch his aching foot. The girl ran to her butler and stood beside him, glaring at the intruders

"Your orders, my lady?" Sebastian asked, red eyes glowing

"Get rid of them" she hissed

Sebastian smirked and in an instant was suddenly holding the two kidnappers the their necks, choking them. The two men gagged and foamed in the mouth, clawing at his hands in a desperate attempt to break free

Soon they too were dead

Sebastian dropped the dead bodies on the floor. Ciel made a disgusted look. "My room is a mess" she complained. "I will clean it up for you young mistress, it will only take a moment" Sebastian said.

"While you're at it, I'll be waiting in your chamber. Come get me when you're done" the girl said and left the room before he could get a word out.

Sebastian chuckled. Ciel does whatever she wants.

After he had disposed of the bodies and cleaned the place, he headed to his bedroom and found his mistress lying on his bed, eyes closed.

"Young mistress, you may return to your chamber now" he said lightly tapping her forehead.

Her brows furrowed but she didn't open her eyes. "Let me stay here" she said. "Pardon me?" Sebastian said surprised.

"I said I'll sleep here"

"But my lady, where will I sleep?"

"You said demons don't sleep"

"No I said we rarely sleep. But we still do"

"Sebastian?"

"Yes my lady?"

"Be quiet"

Sebastian stood there, staring down at his sleeping contractor. He just sighed and removed his gloves, undid his nectie and pulled off his tail coat.

He got into bed but kept to the edge. "Good night then, my lady" he whispered.

However, one thing he didn't realize was that Ciel was a cuddler. And in her sleep she was searching for something to hold in her arms. Tossing and turning in bed, she pressed herself against Sebastian and hugged his waist, pressing her face against his chest.

"Hmm, she will be in for a surprise tomorrow" he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...