Together, Forever (Nellis fan...

By Docroxe

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• There's rules in surviving the Apocalypse •Survive •St... More

Trapped
Romance to Bromance
Mornings,Borings
That didn't end well
It's either we fight or lose

What's this feeling?

377 10 1
By Docroxe

Third person's POV

The four survivors are searching for supplies but then, there are two rooms left that aren't checked yet by other people who survived or possibly got killed before getting into the room.

"Search these rooms, there might something useful we could use in our daily basis." Coach, The leader, commanded to his teammates.

"I'm guessing this is by pair again." Rochelle thoughtfully guessed as Coach smiled at her.

"That's right, You know the drill. Ro and I will be going to this room while you two go to that room, No complaining."

Nick was about to say something but Coach and Rochelle completely ignore him. He let out a sigh and face the kid name Ellis. Well not actually a kid but somewhat a young adult.

"Let's go Overalls" He said to Ellis. The said person quietly followed Nick from behind.

After a moment of silence, Ellis started to talk about his Buddy name Keith but his stories were cut short by a conman, who's annoyed and told him to shut his mouth.

They made it where they supposed to search for supplies. They entered the room and started to look for the things they need to survive. Ellis found a X's marks around the map. Like the ones they saw in the hotel. There's a letter from someone besides the map, young adult would picked it up.

"Ey Nick! I found somethin' interestin' 'ere!"

The gambler annoyingly rolled his eyes walk towards the hick and looks at the map.

"You know, we've already seen that."

"I know, I know but Check this letter out." Nick harshly grabbed the letter and read it

'Dear Ashley

This is Chris

I'm really sorry that I left you here without you telling. To tell you the truth. The Apocalypse we're experiencing right now is too blurry to see if it's going back to normal or not.

But If you survived here and seen this letter, I want you to go in New Orleans and wait for me to come there.

And Again.... I'm really sorry that I left you. We'll see each other again I promise.

-Chris

Ellis' POV

"Well... He's right... The future is so unclear for us to see..." Nick sighed and Looked at me. I started to feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

Wait... Am I crying...? Oh...

"Kid, you okay?" Nick asked with a concern tone on his voice. I dried my tears away.

"Wh-wha-? Oh, th-this is no-not-nothin'." I stummered, trying to convince Nick that I wasn't crying at all.

"I think you should calm yourself for a moment"

"No 'Am fine...."

"Uh-uh, Now, Tell me what are you crying for?"

I only shook my head, ignoring his question and sat down on the table to calm myself down. Then someone came into the room, panicking.

"CHRIS! WHERE ARE YOU?" She shouted in panic, looking for someone. Nick and I look at each other.

She's a girl with a black hair, wearing black hoodie, black ripped jeans and wearing red shoes. Don't call me "Mr. Obvious" but I'm describing what she looked like. I'm not a great observer myself.

"Ma'am? You're looking for someone?"

Nick asked, slowly approaching the girl.

"Yes I'm looking for someone... He's wearing a blue hood and-!"

"Slow down miss... We can sort this out if you are calm. Now, Could you tell us your name."

"...My name is Ashley..."

Nick's POV

"So we got three girls in this world..."

When she heard what I said, She was surprised yet relief. Which that gave her hope actually.

"Oh thank goodness. I thought I was the last woman on earth...!" I chuckled at what she said. The I saw something on her hand... There's a number.

"Hey miss what's that on your hand? Are you in a group or what?" I asked. If she's in a gang, I wouldn't hesitate to run out the room with Ace.

"Oh well, I'm not in gang or whatever group you interpret, CEDA Put a number on our hand because they wanted to experiment on us"

Jesus, Is this what CEDA been doing?! They're messed up, big time.

"Oh... [Ahem]... I thought ya wouldn't tell us what they been doin' to y'all since we just met, So... Uhhh... where did ya came from? How ol' are ya?" Ellis asked her with a warm smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at his gentleness but still, that's his charm so there's nothing I could do about it.

"Oh I came in Florida and I'm only 17 years old." Ellis was shocked, surprised that a teen  who's almost in her adulthood that can hold a gun. Well, if CEDA taught her and her companions how to shoot, CEDA are in deep shit.

"Oh Uhh... If you're wondering why I can handle big guns and manage to survive, I uh— learned how to shoot before the Apocalypse came." She said nonchalantly.

Okay my thoughts were wrong, she knew how to shoot at the very young age, must be for self defense.

Impressive...

"Oh... That's Fine. Where ye headed too?" Ace asked another question to the young lady.

"Oh well I'm going to New Orleans"

"That's cool! We're heading there too-!"

"Come on Fireball, Let's continue our search...." I said as I sighed and continue my search.

Ah... Damn it, why did I cut them off all of a sudden?

Ellis' POV

That's odd... Nick has been acting weird these days... Especially when met another survivors and met Zoey too.

Although... Zoey is already with someone she fell in love with, not me.

I sighed, shaking my head as I turned to the girl I was talking to.

"Uhh... Ashley. What are ya doing here? If... You don't mind me askin'." Scratching my head as I asked the question. She looked at me and smirked. Okay? I'm even more confuse.

"Oh— Let me guess... umm... Ah... Ellis I have to ask you something."

"Uh... Alright, shoot."

She went closer to me and—

"You have a crush on Nick don't you?"

She whispered in my ear.
Wait a minute... How the hell did she know that? Hold on... Don't tell me-!

"Wha-wh-what?!"

"Yeah.... I actually saw you looking at Nick awhile ago."

"Huh? Hey-!"

"What did you say Missy?" Nick raised an eyebrow to Ashley who waves her hand dismissively.

"Oh it's nothing. Ellis, you can continue your search. Sorry for asking you that, I'll talk to Nick first." Ashley would only walk away, not explaining on what she asked me.

...I'm confused as hell now.

Nick's POV

"Hey Nick." Ashley greeted me.

Okay what this kid wants, she's just wasting our time here. We're supposed to look for supplies not talking.

"I got one question for you"

Oh God, what is she gonna ask? A knock joke?

"Okay? What is it?" I asked with an annoyance but also a hint of curiosity.

"So... Tell me, You have a crush on Ellis don't you?"

...Why did she bring that up?

"Come on! Tell me!"

With her convincing yet annoying tone that I couldn't handle it, I gave in.

"Yes I have... Since we met back in Savannah."

I said that nonchalantly.

"Oh..." Ashley smirked. Why the hell is she smirking like that?

"Alright I'm gonna go outside first." She walks off but I heard the door closed behind her and a lock- wait...

SHIT!

She locked us in and leaving US here! God damn it! I knew she would do this to us!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...