One Of Us - A Gally, Maze Run...

By The_Ivy_Trio25

Minho would fight for her. Newt would die for her. Thomas would kill for her. Gally would burn the whole wo... More

Foreword
Part 1 - Chapter 1 - Greenie
Chapter 2 - Boys
Chapter 3 - Glade
Chapter 4 - Friends
Chapter 5 - Eleanor
Chapter 6 - Attack
Chapter 7 - Closer
Chapter 8 - Banishment
Chapter 9 - Bond
Chapter 10 - Separated
Chapter 11 - Waiting
Chapter 12 - Revelation
Chapter 13 - Wreck
Chapter 14 - Relief
Chapter 15 - Hold Me
Chapter 16 - Movement
Chapter 17 - Chaos
Chapter 18 - Destruction
Chapter 19 - Broken
Chapter 20 - Escape
Chapter 21 - Death
Authors Note
Part 2 - Chapter 1 - Fortress
Chapter 2 - Clean
Chapter 3 - Remember
Chapter 4 - Rescued
Chapter 5 - Run
Chapter 6 - Cranks
Chapter 7 - An Angel
Chapter 8 - Hollow
Chapter 9 - Friends or Foes?
Chapter 10 - Hang tight
Chapter 11 - Boom
Chapter 12 - Apart
Chapter 13 - Interrogation
Chapter 14 - American Pie
Chapter 15 - The Right Arm
Chapter 16 - Brother
Chapter 17 - Betrayal
Chapter 18 - Desperation
Chapter 19 - Payback
Chapter 20 - Promise
Authors Note
Part 3 - Chapter 1 - Train
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Plan
Chapter 4 - Tunnel
Chapter 5 - View
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - Impossible
Chapter 8 - Rose
Chapter 9 - Stumble
Chapter 10 - City
Chapter 11 - Anger
Chapter 12 - Traitor
Chapter 13 - Love
Chapter 14 - Phase One
Chapter 16 - Go
Chapter 17 - Time
Chapter 18 - Revenge
Chapter 19 - Fall
Chapter 20 - Journey
Chapter 21 - Awake
Chapter 22 - End
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 15 - Reunion

796 22 20
By The_Ivy_Trio25

Song - My Hero (Foo Fighters)

Gally led us through the Wicked compound, the bottom section completely deserted because of the sirens. I could barely hear myself think with how loud they were.

We ran back the way we came into the garage. I spotted the soldiers on the opposite end at the same time as Gally.

"Get down," Gally ordered to the kids. They all hid behind a cement barricade. I glanced at Gally. He caught my eye.

He motioned with his eyes towards the soldiers. I understood what he was saying. I slowly lifted my head just above the barricade to spy on the soldiers, they were running out of the garage towards the others.

I bent back down and made a 'move forward' symbol with my hand.

He nodded and stood up but still crouched over,

"Let's go... stay low," he ordered to the others.

Gally let the kids pass, reminding them to stay low against the barricade. As I reached him, he grabbed the small of my back and ran beside me. I glanced at where the soldiers had once been.

They were gone.

That may not be a good thing. Depending on whether Thomas and Newt are here already with Minho.

We sprinted to the front of the group as we headed to the opposite end of the garage.

"Brenda, where are you?" I panted into the walkie-talkie as we turned a corner.

A bus pulled in right in front of us,

"We're here," Brenda remarked mockingly. I spotted her smirking in the front seat. I smiled up at her, laughing in disbelief.

She opened the window,

"Come on, let's go!"

"Alright, alright, let's go!" Gally urged leading the kids to the bus doors.

"Quickly come on!" I called to the stragglers at the back, guiding them towards the bus.

"Front and back, front and back!" Gally instructed. I guided the group to the door at the back of the bus.

"Almost here team, come on, on the bus!" I urged as they quickly filed in. Once my group was in, I ran back beside Gally and in front of Brenda.

"El where's Thomas?" She asked me urgently.

My eyes filled with dread.

"I thought he would be here with you by now," I murmured.

Brend took a step out of the bus, but Gally stopped her with his hand,

"Wait, you two... stay here with the kids. I'll find him," he breathed clutching his gun tighter in his hands.

"I'm coming with you," I demanded cocking my gun.

"No, you're not El-" he started,

"Shut the hell up, we're wasting time!" I hissed,

I turned back to Brenda,

"We'll be back soon... don't leave without us," I half-joked but I knew she understood it was a real request.

"Don't worry... wouldn't dream of it," She smirked, "Go!"

Gally grabbed my hand and pulled me around as we ran side by side into the Wicked building.

No one even gave us a second glance as we ran through the building with our masks on.

We headed for the medical wing. That was the last point we knew they were heading.

We busted through a set of double doors but froze in our tracks.

There were at least ten soldiers in a small corridor... guarding the second set of double doors on the other side of them.

All their heads snapped in our direction.

I gulped.

"What are you doing? This isn't your jurisdiction soldiers," One soldier at the front growled.

We both tensed, hands gripping our guns even tighter.

"Get behind me," Gally breathed almost silently. I broke my gaze on the other soldiers to look at him.

He quickly glanced at me before glancing back as the soldiers started to move closer,

"Answer me, soldiers!" The man at the front shouted again,

I took a step towards the incoming men.

"What are you doing?" Gally hissed.

"I said answer me-"

I shot the man in the chest. He crumpled to the floor in a fit of spasms.

The other men looked down at their fallen leader, then back at me. I cocked my gun and sprinted towards them.

BANG! BANG!

I shot two at the front before coming close enough to swipe at their feet, bringing the pair to the ground in a heap.

Shots started firing from behind me... Gally was covering me.

I used a staggering and disoriented soldier from Gally's bullet as protection from incoming fire before whipping around to punch one in the stomach and shove him into a crowd of soldiers.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrapped around my neck, blocking my airway.

"Eleanor!"

Gally roared from somewhere behind me,

I gripped the soldier's arm and flipped him over my body.

Gally sprinted beside me and with a leap, he kneed a soldier in the stomach and punched the last remaining Wicked member to the ground.

He pulled off his mask.

"Way to keep a low profile," he sighed shaking his head.

I pulled mine off and wiped my brow now full of sweat. I smirked,

"I think it was time for people to know we were here-"

"Sector 7 Commander... go to ground... fugitives jumping... intercept" A crackly voice was coming from one of the soldiers. I bent down and heaved one soldier onto their stomach. A walkie-talkie was sitting on his belt. I pulled it off and stood back up beside Gally.

I looked up at him,

"Jumping? What the hell does that supposed to mean?" Gally muttered. I inhaled a deep breath,

"Well, I reckon if they want them to go back down to the ground floor... then I think we may find Thomas and Newt with them,"

He nodded,

"Okay... let's go,"

We reached the bottom level and were about to head outside when we came across a squadron of about four soldiers heading in the same direction,

"You two! The assets are this way,"

In a mutual silent agreement, Gally and I tightened the grips of our guns and followed them.

As we left the building, I spotted three dripping-wet figures pulling themselves out of the water feature in front of us.

Oh my god.

They did it.

Minho.

"You three! Don't move!" One of the soldiers barked as we crept closer to them, holding out our guns.

Thomas started to slowly reach for his gun,

"Uh uh uh! Don't even think about it! Get on your knees with your hands in the air!"

We were close now only five metres away from them. Minho looked the same as I remembered. Except now he was sopping wet. 

I turned and shot the two soldiers on my right. Gally shot the two on his left.

Immediately the boys took a step back and their eyes widened in shock. I sprinted to the boys and they went for their guns but I whipped off my mask and pounced on Minho.

I laughed in disbelief,

"Eleanor?" He wheezed.

"Yes, it's me dumbass!" I laughed into his shoulder,

I pulled away and grinned at his disoriented face before he glanced behind me,

"Gally?" He muttered.

"Minho," Gally responded. 

Minho's mouth opened in disbelief,

Gally looked up at the building where they had supposedly jumped from,

"You guys are nuts," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 39 12
Maze Runner/ Thomas x Reader (Edited) Y/n daughter of Janson. Is perhaps in love with Thomas. Is Thomas in love too? Y/n was trained to fight. Will t...
53.1K 1.4K 42
Teresa wasn't the first girl to come up in the Box. Three years before the arrival of Thomas and Teresa, came Tanya, the Glade's first girl. As an...
195K 4.3K 51
-Athena- Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy She's always been different. Well that was obvious because she was the first and only girl to ever be...
2K 91 30
the glade is a magnificent place where everyone knows everyone and they all get along. a new greenie shows up, completely oblivious of what is ahead...