Intoxicated (Yan! Blue Lock X...

By RAMENcLOVER

❝Was your presence always this intoxicating? ❞ ❝I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave.❞ ❝How dare that... More

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊𝙓𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿
♡♥Love interests♥♡
♡♥LOVE~INTERESTS (2)♥♡
Prologue
Δ (1) Δ
Δ (3) Δ
Δ (4) Δ
Δ (5) Δ
Δ (6) Δ
Δ (7) Δ
Δ (8) Δ
Δ (9) Δ
Δ (10) Δ
Δ (11) Δ
Δ (12) Δ

Δ (2) Δ

2.8K 118 334
By RAMENcLOVER

--------------------------

Try looking at someone other than me, and I'll gouge out those cutesy eyes of yours~
- ####### ######

--------------------------

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WARNING ⚠

⚠ Swearing
⚠ Author being a hater (as usual)
⚠ Lewd thoughts

,,,

'I am lucky..'

You let out a sigh of relief, a small smile on your face. Seems like luck was finally on your side, and you managed to get a window. You just hope no one will disturb you-

"Um, Can I sit here, L/N?"

'..I take my words back.'

(E/c) darted over to the side, only to meet a familiar blue-head. Isagi Yoichi...

'Better than Kira I guess.?'

"Sure. You're the only one I know so far. And that Kira guy too I guess." An unimpressed look appeared on your face, recalling the unpleasant experience of meeting that thing as Yoichi let out a small chuckle, sitting down next to you. While trying his best to look at anyone except his seat partner, which wasn't that hard considering she was only staring outside the window.

It was rather suffocating sitting next to a girl, and a famous one at that.

'Speaking of which--' He glanced at your figure from the corner of his eye, '--The Y/N L/N is sitting right next to him!'

"Maybe I can ask for some tips? But no, I'll probably embarrass himself again.."

'The same one my friends have been fangirling over,' The male pondered, still observing you, before lowering his head, 'But she doesn't seem happy in the slightest. Why though-'

'It's not like it matters to me anyways..'

"What in the-" His shoulders tensed slightly as you fell asleep on his shoulders, mouth slightly parted, 'Should I..?'

Hesitantly wrapping an arm around your waist, he pulled you closer to himself, head ending up in his chest. A sigh escaped from his lips inhaling your sweet lavender smell, unknowingly making him relax. With burning cheeks, he felt a smile covering his own features as you mumbled something in your sleep.
'I hope she won't consider me as a pervert for doing this-'

He softly soft hummed, inhaling once more while resting his head on yours. The young male could only hope you won't make up at the sound of his own heartbeat, which was going wilder and wilder per second.

It almost feels weird to see the same person he admires on TV, the same person he has a celebrity- crush on...

'..She smells nice.'

───▄▄▄▄▄▄─────▄▄▄▄▄▄
─▄████████▄─▄████████▄
▐█████████████████████▌
██████╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗██████
██████║╬║╩╣╬║╠╣╩╣██████
▐█████║╔╩═╩╩╩═╩═╝█████▌
─▀████╚╝█████████████▀
───▀███████████████▀
─────▀███████████▀
──────▀███████▀
────────▀███▀
──────────▀

'What's up with this weird rank-' You blinked, staring down at yourself, 'This uniform is too tight-'

Rank-X
Team- Z

(E/c) orbs gazed down at the uniform in mild confusion, lips forming a thin line. Although Anri did gave her a sport-bra, and made her uniform a little less tight, it was still way too uncomfortable. Way too revealing.

'I hate revealing dresses..'

'Not to mention I must suck if I'm placed on a team like this-'

"You're still here..?" You blinked, watching a little amused as Yoichi was waiting for you. The words came out a little harsher than intended.

"I was worried you might get lost," The raven-ette explained, voice lacing his hesitation as you nodded your head.

"Thanks for being so considerate, I guess," You scraped the back of your head in confusion, stepping out in the corridor, "I'm not used to people waiting for me, other than my brother."

Yoichi nodded at you, before walking by your side, sighing discreetly 'Amazing Isagi Yoichi! You embarrassed yourself yet again, idiot!'

___________________________

"I think this is our room.." Yoichi glanced at your direction, waiting for you to get in first.

"I guess so," Narrowing your eyes, you can't resist the yawn after seeing everyone getting dressed up.

'She's not serious at all!' Yoichi deadpanned, staring how unamused you seemed.

Meanwhile, you got into a staring contest with someone you've no clue about. It's been a whole 20 seconds and the make hasn't even blinked once.

"Whoever you are, can you blink?" You said distastefully, a little sore at the fact you lost in the staring competition.

Note: Y/N L/N is a sore loser.

"What's that?"

'Ask your mom you tall idiot-' You sweatdropped, before an unfamiliar voice caught your and Yoichi's attention.

"ACK-!"

"Oh, my bad-! Threw my clothes too hard.."

Your eyes advertly meet with the one who was shirtless, making you turn your face away in embarrassment.

'..So Muscular.'

Resisting the urge to kill yourself as the stranger and Yoichi chuckled at your reaction, more at your stupid thoughts.

'I hope I don't know that Kira dude though-'

"Oh, hey! Isagi and (L/N), I'm glad to have two people I knew on the same team!" Kira's annoying voice made you want to bash his head on the wall. Isagi seemed to feel a little better that he's here, but not you-

Kira smiled a little, realizing you've already done changing, "You look really cute, (Y/)-"
He cut yourself off at your obvious disliked stare, daring him to use your first name, "-(L/N)." He corrected himself, before walking away, 'What a weird girl..'

'I'm suddenly regretting coming here.' You deadpanned and discreetly glared at his back, trying not to look at any guy who's changing.

'And is that guy seriously sleeping at a time like this,' Deadpanning even more after realizing he's just pretending to be asleep, you buried your face in your hands, deep in thoughts, watching as Isagi and some bald dude exchanged pleasantries.

If that guy wasn't cute, you would've definitely kicked him up for this.

___________________________

(A/N): And again, I ain't writing all that speech
___________________________

‘A tag game that can decide your future,’ You mused to yourself, smiling slightly, ‘This man choosed violence, Japan is just too peaceful.’
You stared down at the big screen, which showed the bald dude as the current ‘it’, learning his name was Igarashi Gurimu.

“Sorry L/N,” Igarashi started, his round eyes turned to me with a hesitant smile, “You're a real beauty, but I need to stay here..”

‘Oh,’ You resist the urge to deadpan as he kicked the ball towards you, which you kicked back at his face in return, ‘He sucks.’
‘She's fast- Ugh-!’ He groaned, before trying again.

“That was Good Y/-” Kira started, before shutting up at your glare again, “L/N.. ”

‘I feel kinda bad for this guy though,’ (e/c) orbs stared down at the short dude, who apparently couldn't hit anyone, and appears to be desperate.

‘On the second thought, he deserves it.’ With dotted eyes, you watched the bald dude trying to kick the Sleeping Beauty, only to get kicked in the face instead.
'A handstand.. Cool!'

“That's foul! If this was a real game, you would've been red carded!”

“He said only hands are against the rules, right?” The Bob-cut haired male rubbed his eyes sleepily, “Mornin'!”

“Slept well, dearie?~” You joked, as the said male turned to you with a drowsy smile on his face.
“It was good but,” He grinned playfully, “It could've been better if you would've joined me too.” He winked.

‘What in the-’

“Hey, Play fair and square.” The orange-head from before told the bob-cut, who gave him a side-eye in return, “Aye, aye! Mr. Straight-laced~♪”

The room suddenly fell silent as Igarashi kicked the ball at the muscular's man face, surprising you a little.

"IT"
~Kunigami Rensuke~

‘That must've hurt.. What's up with everyone kicking at other's faces anyways.’

“You bastard... I'll kill you, Iga-guri!”

‘I'll gladly help you..’ You watched with dotted eyes again as Igarashi hide himself behind Yoichi, who appeared to be trapped, ‘Not so fast-’

Kunigami kicked the ball, only for it to get stolen by none other than you. His orange orbs slightly widened in amazement, as you playfully winked at him.

“Leave it to me,” You told him, before glancing at Yoichi, who seemed pretty surprised at your action, “I know the perfect person who should drop from here.”

"IT"
L/N Y/N

“The person who I'll defeat, would be the strongest one. That's what the taste of victory would feel like.” Your eyes turned lifeless, moving towards Kira, who flinched in response.

“You... Do you've something against me, huh-!?” Kira glared down at you, gritting his teeth.

“You finally got it, huh? You're a too slow.”

“I like you,” The sleepy dude from before run alongside you, “Let me help you then~♪”

“Afterall, if you want to defeat someone,” His eyes reflected the same colour as your own, “It should be the strongest..

___________________________

“BOOM!” Meguru had a wide smile on his face, watching in awe as you kicked the ball straight at Kira's face. Yoichi seemed pretty surprised as well, considering he was the one to shoot, but you stole it from him, again.

Not that he mind, he feels like you both did this together. You both crushed Kira and his dreams together. ‘And it felt so good!

“Isagi, L/N, what huh-!?” Kira gasped out, “What happened?”

“Kira, I'm sorry,” Isagi muttered out, voice lacing in obvious regret, “The ball just came to me-”

“Results are all that matters, you unpolished gems.” Ego's face appeared on the big screen again, his voice boomed through the room.

“Fuck off, Kira Ryusuke.” Ego stated calmly, “You lost..

___________________________

“I-I couldn't do anything in the last second,” Kira stuttered out, hands shaking, “Y-Y/N just came so fast- I couldn't-”

“This is all Isagi's - no Bachira's fault,” He gasped out, before his neck jolted in your direction, “THIS IS ALL Y/N's FAULT-!”

You don't want to admit it, but he was scaring you. He oddly reminded you off him.

Kira took a step forward at your direction, his fists clenched, and you subconsciously took a step forward, “ONCE I GET IN MY HANDS ON YOU-”

“Back off,” Kunigami cut him off, “This is not a way you talk to a lady. You've been defeated fair and square, so you've no right to say anything to her. And mind your language..” He gave the blonde a stern glare, to which he just clicked his tongue before storming off.

You felt warmth in your chest at Kunigami's words, considering no one but your brother has ever fought for your side.

“Are you ok, L/N..?” Yoichi placed his head on your shoulder in a comforting manner, a hesitant smile on his face, to which you reacted with a smile of your own.

“I'm alright! He can't scare me,” You grinned, as Yoichi chuckled a little.

Life always says: Enjoy while you can, cuz it won't be long enough until it brings you on your knees.

You've learned that.

___________________________

“That's the Ego I've been searching for..”

Ego had a smile plastered on his face, watching the re-cap of the tag from the screen.

“Are you sure about this, Ego-san?” Anri furrowed her brows, a little worried about you, considering you're the only female here.

“Of course I'm,” Ego stared down at your figure from the screen, “She has the ego that will devour the world, She has that potential to become the best. She is talented, Anri.”

“She is a lump of wasted talent, that can be easily molded into perfection if tried properly.”

“If you say so...” The female trailed off, her voice sounding concerned. She has a bad feeling about this, but why..?

“Show me what you can do, egoist...”

«TO BE CONTINUED»

I swear Anri is the reason I'm Bi☝

See y'all soon btw <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.3K 32
❝𝗦𝗢..𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘?❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 ──────────── 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘪...
N O E S C A P E By Mira

Mystery / Thriller

7.2K 221 43
[Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Kᴀɪsᴇʀ x OC] 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 �...
154K 5.8K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
11.8K 418 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 . . . . . 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐮 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫�...