Walls Of Insincerity

Galing kay happykido_

"Huh..Did they even give me a choice."I said with a slight smile. "Look,Firstly the biggest problem is the ma... Higit pa

Intro
2
3
4
5
6

1

13 2 0
Galing kay happykido_

This is Mike from Florence,Draco!One who killed our soldier!"Ash held his neck and placed the man on his knees.

A tall man with frightening dark eyes stood.He was known as the beast of Italy.
The one who made history,he became 22th most cruel man in world history at only 26.His eyes reflected no mercy ,only terror.

"So,Mike lets get this straight.At first place,Who gave the idea to attack Milan?"He said with a light ,ruthless voice.

"II...D-dont know..!"The poor man said.

He smirked,"Let's forget about that,when was the last time you cut your nails,they seem so dirty."
His voice was somehow different.It was manipulating.Sounded soft,but hid the most merciless edges of the Milan world.

"Answer me...."
"ANSWER ME!"
A roar of a lion was nothing in front of his deep voice.

"L..last week.."Mike said.

"Let me cut them for you,All of them."

Draco stood up,"alright!Let's get some maniure done here.Ash!?bring the samurai."

He took his samurai knife and presented in front of him.

"Do you know him?he is my pet.The Samurai,"

"AKA the fasted sword in the world"Ash smirked.

Mike trembled before them.

He locked his hand on the table and calmly plucked his nails out of his fingers.

His cries reverberated though out the basement .

Ist ,2nd..............9th and ...

''COSIMO.....the consligure of Florence ."

Very well .He smirked.

The scene of his bloody nails in the container
Was so disturbing.

"Good!now you need to get a good bath."after saying this Draco left the basement.

Mike cried.He knew his words weren't as simple as the seemed.They dropped high voltage electric current on him and splashed
Water him.It lead to death.

Draco's POV

So,It is all behind Cosimo.Why would he do so?I think I should wait for the next step.

"It was an exhausting day,why don't you join me and Archer..I really want a good bj right now."Archer was my most trustworthy underboss and also very close to Ash.They both were of the same age after all (22)

"So,you are heading towards whorehouses?!'

"Yeah!Exhausted as usual.Why don't you join us.You deserve a good bj too."
All right!I will come with you.

We entered the bar and got us some shots.

"Your Whore is waiting for you,I guess we will find ours too!"Archer said in the drunken voice.They both laughed.

Here was Cassandra,as usual waiting for me.

"Dont even add us in a single sentence.She isn't worth my spit."

"But for her,you are the world."Ash said dramatically.They know to get on my nerves.I could have her cut every single piece for that but she is a good fuck afterall.

Charmaine♠️

"Finally graduated!Huh!"Helen said while walking past the college.

"Indeed!I finished my education with good grades.It makes me feel like an eligible woman."

"You are that Charmaine.Indeed."

Helen was my uncle's daughter and my best friend of course.Her dad was killed in the war by the bratvas and her mom left her .So,she lived with us.

"Now ,it is all about marriage."Helen sighed.
"Do you have an ideal type?!'she said with excitement flickering through her face.

"We are Mafia Women and we got no choice."I said with a blank expression.

She sighed again.

"Mostly,there is no choice for you Charmaine.You will definitely get married to Alonso Castellano.He is head over heels for you.If there wasn't the strict security for Florence Mafia Women.He would have already claimed you."

I rolled my eyes.This girl can be so annoying.

"You love him too,Don't you?"She teased with her giggles.

"No,I dont."I stated clearly.

"But I don't hate him either."I admitted.

She laughed.

We were in our house.

"You know what?Alex is heading a graduation party!in the Diamo club,we should go there."Hellen said super excited.

"I am scared that dad won't allow that!''
Florence Mafia women are kept under severe protection.Even in the college,No one could even raise there eyes towards us.

"Who cares,when we would be married to some possesive bastard man.It is our last chance and we need to do that,please Charmaine!!!"

"Ok...I will think about it."

I thought for a while.

"Ok!listen we would tell to Mom that we are heading for a college get together party.As dad is not at home from capital block meeting,He will return Tomorrow.and the party isn't that far from college."

Hellen jumped with excitement.

"And Adeline is going to take care at home.She will inform us if any problem arises."I referred to my sister,who was 15.

"Ok!Let's find something sexy"She winked.
I swear this girl is going to drown and take me along.

She selected a blue glittery dress and i went for a short black dress with deep neckline.Afterall,black was my color.

We went downstairs,in some other clothes.

"Hey mom!We going out for a college get together."

Mom's Jaw dropped.

"Are you sure?It is 8 .It can't be girls."

"Please mom,We are going to take the driver with us and the bodygard."

"Who will stay in the car!"Stupid Helen interrupted.I pushed her elbow.

After constant insistence,she agreed.Mom is so easy to motivate and afterall there was no
Fear as dad was out.

At the party

The party was overall gorgeous.It was the first time for me to really enjoy the party independently and probably the last.

Helen immediately rushed towards her boyfriend,Alex.He was my friend as well as he belonged to a mafia family as well and his and my dad were friends.So,he wasn't a problem.

We had couple shots and i found people staring at me like a predator.Probably,they didn't know who I was.

After that Alex introduced us to his new friends.

"This is Armando and this Damiano!"

We shook hands and introduced ourselves.

"They are from Milan."Alex said in a low tone because even mentioning that name in Florence was considered suspicious.

Helen dropped her drink.

"What?U guys are from Visconti Capital?Like for real.You know Draco Marquise!?He is so horrifying.Ewwwww..Once Charmie and I watched his torturing videos.I puked three times after that.We couldn't stand that you know..."

Helen talked with them as if she was talking her childhood besties.

Share your views🙂🌸

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 91.3K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
687K 36.1K 30
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...