Beyblade Burst

By KaniraTamira

(Various x Female Blader Reader) Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works... More

About you
Let's Go, Valtryek!
Kerbeus: Guard Dog of the Underworld!
Blast-Off! Rush Launch!
Into the Darkness! Dark Doomscizer
Get Ready! Crash Course!
The Flash Launch! It's Crazy Fast!
A Powerful Opponent! Hyper Horusood!
Wyvron in the Way!
Get Over It! Trust in Valtryek!

Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started!

485 22 13
By KaniraTamira

~~~

You're in front of Aoi Residence, waiting for Valt. You sighed and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Chiharu opened the door.

"Good morning, (Name)," Chiharu smiled. You smiled back.

"Good morning, Mrs. Aoi," you said. "Where's Valt?"

"You know, as usual," Chiharu replied. "Come on in,"

You smiled and steps in the house.

"Toko, Nika, go wake your brother up!"

"Okay!"

You followed the Aoi Twins to Valt's room and when you three arrived there, you didn't see Valt.

"Bro's gone..." Toko said.

"Huh? Did he already leave?" Nika asked.

You walk in the room and about to take a peek at the edge of the bed but...

"RUSH LAUNCH!"

You slightly flinched and the Aoi Twins and you took a peek at the edge of the bed, you three saw Valt were sleeping with bubble on his nose.

"Oh!"

In Valt's dream, an image of Daigo.

"Let it...Rip!" Daigo released Doomscizer into the stadium.

"Let's go. Rush Laun-" Valt about to release his bey but the string got stucked. "Why!?"

Back to reality.

"Weird way to sleep," Nika comment.

"Bro, get up!"

The Aoi Twins grab Valt's arm and try to wake him up.

"Time to go to school!"

"You'll be late again!"

"Go!" Valt shouted in his sleep, the bubble pop as he thrown the Aoi Twins out.

Valt woke up after hearing thud. The bluenette turned his head.

"What're you two doing-" Valt cut himself when he saw you. He blushed in embarrassment.

"Jeez!" The Aoi Twins said in sync as you sighed and facepalm.

~~~

Beigoma Academy.

"You two weren't late today, were you?" The voice of principal spoke.

"Nope! I won that battle!" Valt said. "Just... Made it!"

"He wasn't really late, sir," you said.

"Yeah!" Valt agreed with you.

"Participating in Beyblade tournament is fine, but you mustn't be late," the principal said.

"I won't, though..." Valt said, placing his hands behind his head. "Barely, I guess..."

"What do you mean, "barely"?" You asked, raised an eyebrow at Valt, he nervously chuckled as the principal stood up from his seat.

"Well?" The principal questioned. "What do you want?"

Valt grinned. "Lemme make a Beyblade Club here at our school!" He suggested.

"Huh?" You looked at Valt in confusion

"Beyblade Club?" The principal questioned.

"There's soccer, volleyball, and art clubs, right?" Valt said. "So, we can have a Beyblade Club just like those!"

"I see," the principal said, putting his finger on his chin.

"Principal!" Valt said. "Please!"

You sweatdropped at Valt.

"Please let me!"

~~~

Valt put on a cardboard hanging with Valtryek's drawing.

"All right!" Valt said. "Let's do this!"

"Just letting you know, I'm not joining your club yet," you said.

"Why?!" Valt whined as he pouted at you.

"Look, I do have passion in beyblade but the problem is, I still need to decide," you said. Valt sighed and nodded.

"Alright but remember, you're my best friend!" Valt said. You sweatdropped.

"Alright, alright," you sighed. "I'll be at the rooftop if you need me," turning around, you walked up to the rooftop.

~~~

"Yo, join the Beyblade Club!" Valt approached some kids.

"I'm in the Baseball Club," the boy said.

"Basketball," replied another kid.

"We're in Drama Club,"

"Join the Beyblade Club? It'll be fun!"

"How about it!?"

"Sorry, can't..."

"Wanna join!?"

"We're busy..."

"Come on, join!"

~~~

"You'll obviously join, won't you, Honcho?"

Rantaro look up from his comic book. "What's this about?"

"It's the Beyclub!" Valt replied.

"The heck's that?" Rantaro shut his book and put it down on the bench.

"I thought of it while training at the river!" Valt said.

[Flashback]

"Three, two, one... Let it... Rip!" Valt, as usual, training launching. "Three, two, one... Let it... Rip!" Then, he got thrown front and then, a sudden lightning strike on him.

Then, his eyes lit up. "That's it!"

[End Flashback]

"Way better than practicing alone, right!?" Valt said. You were done training alone and approach the boys. "We'll be able to fight each other all the time!"

"Was that really that hard to come up with?" Rantaro said.

"If the club's made we might even get our own club area to practice in," Valt said.

"That's awesome!" Rantaro stood up.

"Am I right?" Valt said, you sweatdropped at them. Valt saw you. "You obviously join, right?"

"Let me decide, damn it," you sweatdropped. Valt pouted and then, look at Rantaro.

"But to make it, we need five people or more..." Valt said.

"How many we got now?" Rantaro asked.

"Huh? One," Valt pointed to himself. Then he showed two fingers. "With you, two. That's it!"

"Just two of us?" Rantaro sweatdropped.

"I've only just started recruiting," Valt said.

"Oh well. Guess I'll join," Rantaro said.

"Thanks, Honcho!" Valt handshake Rantaro. "You're a true man!"

You just sweatdropped.

"Quit it, moron, you're making me blush," Rantaro blushed in embarrassment.

Out of nowhere, Rantaro opened his large fan and pose.

"So, the leader's gonna be me, right?" Rantaro said.

"Why?" Valt asked.

"Got a problem!?" Rantaro stared at the bluenette.

"I do! You being the leader would be weird!" Valt said.

"Weird? You're kidding..." Rantaro sighed.

"You're the Honcho, not the leader!" Valt said.

"All right!" Rantaro said, shutting his fan. "Let's see it with a battle!"

"Okay! I'm always ready for a battle!" Valt said in confidence.

You just sighed.

~~~

And of course, when everyone heard there's upcoming battle, the crowd decided to watch at the gym. You stood behind the Aoi Twins.

"Okay, this is the battle that determines who the leader of the Beyclub is," Kakitani said. "It's not an actual club yet, though..."

Valt giggled, Rantaro prepare his launcher.

"Enough already, let's start," Rantaro said.

"Here we go. First Battle!"

Insert his bey into his launcher, Valt's in confidence. 'I won't against him in the first round of Regionals, but... After that, I've lost,' Valt thought. 'I missed my Rush Launch, and with a counter, Valtryek burst...' You took a glance at Valf. 'I won't let it happen again... Partner,' Valtryek shined.

'Valt...' Rantaro thought. 'Ever since our first battle, he's been constantly getting stronger... But so have I!' You took a glance at Rantaro next. 'Let's show 'em, Roktavor,' Roktavor shined. 'Valt's a dummy, so he's gonna do a Rush Launch,' His mind flashes of Valt's match against Ken. 'What destroyed the Defense type King Kerbeus's insanely powerful defense was that high-speed first contact,' Rantaro grinned. 'But now I know it's coming,' he thought. 'So I'll just mix it up!'

(Bey Name) appears in spirit, beside you.

"Oh yeah!" (Bey Name) giggled. "Stamina vs Attack, Attack wins!" This made you smiled a little.

"Ready, Set!"

Both bladers took stanced.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium. Valtryek lands on the stadium.

"Valt pulled off the Rush Launch!" Kakitani said.

"Yep, just as predicted!" Rantaro said.

"Honcho shot Roktavor to the edge!"

You and the Aoi Twins look at the beys.

"And at an angle, too!"

"He always shoots it to the center, though!" The chubby boy said.

"Why!?" Toko questioned.

"Roktavor's circling around on the edge, avoiding Valtryek's attacks!"

Valt gasped when he saw Valtryek did the Rush Launch in the center as Roktavor spun around the stadium.

"If Valtryek can't hit its attacks, it's the same as having no attack power at all!" Rantaro stated. "Even an idiot knows that if you're gonna do a Rush Launch, that they should do something to counter it!" He grinned.

"It's dodging Valtryek's attacks!" The glasses boy said.

"Honcho is smarter than he looks!" The girl said.

"Running away like that isn't fair!" Valt said, pointed his index finger towards Rantaro.

"You dummy! This is a strategy!" Rantaro respond.

"Valtryek, don't let him go! Catch up!"

"Not happening!"

Valtryek spun in speed.

"Go!!" Valt shouted.

Valtryek managed to hit Roktavor. Rantaro gasped.

"Attack!" Valt shouted.

Valtryek made a U-turn and dash in speed, collide with Roktavor and Roktavor went to the center.

"It hit!"

"Roktavor got pushed to the center!"

"No way..." Rantaro's eyes widened in shock.

"Now it's time for the Rush Launch!" Valt grinned. Valtryek burst out a blue flame, revealing its avatar. Valtryek went straight to Roktavor, performing the Rush Launch.

Roktavor bite off his lollipop. "Grin and bear it, Roktavor!"

With the command, Roktavor unleashed its avatar out.

Two beys clashing and got knocked away. Valtryek made a U-turn with blue streak underneath and dash off.

"Do it!!"

Valtryek clashing with Roktavor as Roktavor spun in the center.

"Throw it right back at him!"

Valtryek got knocked out. Valt gasped.

"Yes!" Rantaro grinned.

"Valtryek got sent flying!" Kakitani said, eyes widened in shock. "Roktavor's still in the stadium!" Then, Roktavor burst, made Rantaro gasped in shock with eyes widened.

"What!?"

Valtryek hit the ground.

"Roktavor bursts!"

The crowd was amazed and shocked. Valt and Rantaro was shocked.

"It was at the same time..." Toko said.

"What's gonna happen now...?" Nika asked. Then, Rantaro and Valt look at Kakitani, Kakitani yelped.

"Um, this is... Was nearly at the same time, so..." Kakitani said.

"A draw, right?" The girl said.

"Hold up, everyone," you spoke up, which made everyone turned to you. "It's wasn't at the same time," you said and walk towards the stadium. "Roktavor burst first," You pointed your index finger at Rantaro.

"But..."Kakitani said, looking at you.

"No buts," you said. "The match was over as soon as Roktavor burst," you smiled at Valt. "No matter how you look at it, Valtryek won," you walked up to Valt and picked up Valtryek.

"(Name)..." Valt mumbled, staring at you.

"So that was it...?" Toko asked his twin.

"It was really close, though!" Nika winked at Toko.

Kakitani sighed in relief. "Burst Finish! Two points to Valtryek, so it's the winner!"

"Yes!" Valt cheered and you hand him his bey back, which he gladly take it and smiled at you.

Rantaro took out his large fan and opened it. "You're pretty strong, Valt!" He said. "I lost, but I still feel good about it,"

"Me too!" Valt said with a smile.

"Idiot..." Rantaro said. "You won, so of course you feel good!"

"Oh, right!" Valt sweatdropped. He looked at his bey in hand. "Thank you, Valtryek!"

Rantaro looked at his burst bey in hand. He closed his hand.

"So this means bro's the leader, right?" Toko said as he and Nika approached the bluenette.

"Looks like it!" Nika said.

"No way, I'm not the leader type," Valt said, scratching the back of his head.

"Huh!?" The Aoi Twins looked at their big brother in shock while you looked at him in slightly stunned. Valt turned to Rantaro.

"Hey, Honcho!" Valt called out. "Let's decide on the leader when we get all our members,"

"Sure, that's fine," Rantaro said. "If that's what you wanna do,"

"Thanks, Honcho!" Valt thanked. "I'm gonna go look for more members!" He grabbed your wrist and drag you. "Let's go, (Name)!"

"E-eh?" You looked stunned.

"There's one guy I have to get in the club no matter what!" Valf said.

"Big brother?" Nika questioned and looked at Toko, he looked back.

With Valt and you, Valt run out of the school. Then, when you steps outside of the school, your eyes locked on someone's eyes and you realized it's Daigo's ones.

Both of you looked at each other's eyes before you broke the contact, you turned around, you run off to chase Valt.

"What are they doing...?" Daigo asked himself. "Valt Aoi... And (Name) (Last Name)..."

~~~

At the BeyMall.

"Thank you for saving me. I own you my life," a voice of princess said.

So, basically, Valt decided to watch the puppet show once more. And of course, you were surprised when a princess lookalike you. (Bey Name)'s prediction was right.

"If it's for you, Princess, I have no qualms giving away my life," Valt lookalike Knight said.

"Oh, my hero!" The princess went to hug the knight.

Then, the dragon woken up.

"Hero, behind you!" Few children said, pointing.

"Watch out, hero, behind you!" Valt said.

The princess gasped as the dragon approached. The princess back away and the knight was too late to dodge and got hit by the dragon's tail. The dragon roared and a few children laughed.

"Oh, jeez," Valt facepalm as you chuckled.

~~~

After the show, you and Valt decided to meet behind the puppets.

"What!?"

"The friends of Ken's?" The princess spoke.

"I'm Valt Aoi and this is my best friend, (Name) (Last Name)," Valt introduced.

"With our kind of work, we travel around quite a bit," Ken's mom said. You really couldn't help but awed when you saw how beautiful Ken's mom is. "So Ken hasn't really been able to make friends,"

"That so?" You questioned.

"Valt! (Name)!" Ken's mom said. "Be good friends with Ken!" The princess puppet lookalike you reached towards Valt.

"Sure, leave it to us!" Valt said. "Ken's mom!" He handshake with the princess puppet.

"Thank you, hero," the princess thanked. You chuckled as Valt scratching the back of his head.

~~~

According to Ken's mom, Ken's at the riverbank.

And there he is. Sitting on the ground with Keru and Besu. Ken sighed.

"Not feeling good, huh?" Besu said.

"Quiet, Besu! Keep your mouth shut for a sec!" Keru said.

"Don't get so mad!" Besu said. "I'm feeling pretty bad too here..."

"Not feeling so hot, Ken?" Familiar voice, Ken's eyes widened and turned around, he saw Valt and you. Ken stood up.

"Valt Aoi!" Keru said.

"And who are you, girly?" Besu asked you. You smiled.

"(Name) (Last Name)," you introduced. Valt gave out a grin.

"If you join our Beyblade Club, you'll feel better!" Valt said, winking.

"Huh!?" Keru said.

"What're you talking about?" Besu asked.

"Right now, the members are just me and Honcho, but if you join, it's three of us!" Valt said.

"What're you trying to say!?" Keru said.

"Practicing together would be awesome, right!?" Valt smiled.

"No way! You're..." Keru crossed its arms and look away. "My enemy..."

"Yeah, yeah!" Besu agreed.

"We're not enemies!" Valt said.

"We're rivals," You smiled at Ken, which the ravenette slightly blushed.

"Rivals?" Keru asked.

"And we're friends, too!" Valt said, putting his hands behind his head.

"Friends?" Besu said.

"Come on, let's practice together!" Valt said.

"I guess I'll join," Keru said.

"Really!?" Valt said. You looked at Ken.

"But I've got one condition!" Keru said.

"What is it?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Let me fight Shu Kurenai and this girly!" Keru said.

"Huh?" You were dumbfounded.

"You two are friends with Shu, right?" Keru said.

"Yeah, we are," you replied.

"Then let us fight Shu and this girly!" Keru said.

"Why Shu and (Name) and not me!?" Valt said. You immediately took out your paper fan and smacked Valt's head.

"Ow!" Valt winced.

"Idiot, you already battle him, you can't battle him again," you said.

"But..." Besu said. "We already lost to you, so we can't fight Shu and (Name) in the tournament..."

"So we wanna fight him now!" Keru demanded.

You and Valt looked at each other and then, look at the puppets.

"Alright then," Valt said.

"The problem is, we don't know where's Shu is," you said, made the males turned to you. "Do you know?" You glanced at Valt.

~~~

Beigoma Academy.

"Come on, Shu!" Valt begged as he and you were at the rooftop. "Battle with Ken!"

"I'm practicing," Shu said and launched his bey.

"Then it'll be even better practice!" Valt said. "Ken's Kerbeus is crazy strong!" Shu pick up his bey and insert it in his launcher. "And he said he wanted fight you and (Name)!" Shu glanced at you, you glanced back. "When he told me, I kinda got sidetracked from the club..." You and Shu glance at Valt.

"Valt?" Shu said.

"And I also had crazy fun battling Ken!" Valt said. "Come, Shu...!"

"Fine," This made Valt smiled happily. Shu stood up and side-glance at the bluenette. "Let's battle,"

"I knew it!" Valt happily said. "Ken! Shu said he'd fight you!"

"Why does Ken wanted to challenge you, (Name)?" Shu asked you, you just shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe a chance to battle the Beyblade Princess," you said.

(Bey Name) and Valtryek appears in spirit.

"Kerbeus vs Spryzen? I can't wait to see this!" Valtryek said.

"And looks like Spryzen still doesn't want to come out..." (Bey Name) said.

"Yeah..." Valtryek said. "Maybe he's shy?"

"Spryzen? Shy? No way," (Bey Name) giggled. "As the matter of fact, you're also shy one,"

"Hey!" Valtryek playful glare at her, which the female bey spirit chuckled.

The rooftop door opened, and steps out Ken.

"Shu Kurenai," Besu said. "I'm Ken Midori,"

"I know," Shu said, looking serious. "I saw your battle with Valt," Shu took glance at you and look back at Ken.

"You remembered me!?" Besu said.

"Yeah, of course," Shu said.

"I've always wanted to fight you and (Name)!" Keru said.

"It's been my dream to fight you and (Name) in the finals..." Besu said.

Shu smiled as you noticed a small tint pink on Ken's face, which you couldn't help and wonder why does Ken is so adorable.

"I'm flattered," Shu said. Ken blushed.

~~~

"All right, let's start!" Valt said, being a referee while you observe. "First Battle!"

Glaring at each other eyes, they insert their beys into their launchers and stanced.

'King Kerbeus has a heavyweight defensive shaft on it's Press Driver,' you Shu thought. 'A Defense type,'

'Storm Spryzen,' Ken thought. 'Attack and Defense... Equal amounts of both of them, a Balance type,'

'With a frontal attack, this'll turn into a battle of Defense,' Shu thought.

'Will he attack!?' Ken sweats. 'Will he defend!? Which is it!?'

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium. Spryzen lands near the red line and dash off as Kerbeus went to the center.

'I see... So he's playing passively?' You thought.

"As I thought, you put up your guard," Shu said.

"If it's a battle of Defense, Kerbeus won't lose!" Keru said.

"I'm not gonna play passively!" Shu said. "Go, Spryzen!"

The said red bey went to Kerbeus and clash with it.

"Spryzen's attacking!" You said.

"Guard it, King Kerbeus!" Keru commanded.

Spryzen keeps attacking Kerbeus as Kerbeus defend.

"Beat him down, Spryzen!" Shu commanded.

"Bite into the stadium with your Press Driver!" Keru said.

Clashing, clashing and clashing.

"Spryzen and Kerbeus..." Valt said. "They're both awesome!"

"Spryzen, hit him!" Shu commanded. The red bey went to Kerbeus again and clash.

"It got pushed!"

"Woah," you amazed.

"Yes! The longer the battle, the better Kerbeus'll do!" Keru said

"I wonder about that," You and Shu said in sync, made Ken gasped.

Kerbeus spun and started to slow down. You and Valt noticed.

"Kerbeus's spin is slowing down," you said.

"No way!" Besu said.

"Spryzen can survive in long fights as well," Shu said. "That's a Balance type!"

Spryzen spun around the stadium and Kerbeus stopped spinning.

"Spin Finish!" Valt declared, extended his arm towards the albino. "Storm Spryzen wins!"

"Impressive," you smiled at Shu, which he smiled back.

"Shu, one point!" Valt said. He turned to Ken. "That was close, Ken," he said.

"Just a little longer and you would've won," You said, smiling at Ken.

"I don't need your pity, girly!" Keru snapped.

"Hey, you still got a second battle," you coolly said, made the males blushed and mentally fanboying.

Shaking their thoughts away, Valt spoke, "Yeah! Ok, let's do the second battle!"

"We'll win this time for sure!" Keru said.

"If you get this heated up..." Shu said, closing his eyes. "You can't beat me,"

"What!?"

Shu opened his eyes, seeing Ken became flustered while sweating. You also noticed Ken was blushing.

'Does Ken always looks this adorable?!' You thought.

(Bey Name) noticed you were staring at Ken and mentally smirked and nudge Valtryek.

"What?" Valtryek asked.

"Looks like my owner got some hot for cute boys," (Bey Name) teased you, which made you snapped back to reality and silently glared at her. Valtryek sweatdropped.

"Second Battle!"

Inserting their beys into their launchers, they stanced as Ken was blushing.

'Attack? Defense? Which one...?' Ken thought. 'Last battle, he broke through my defenses... So what do I do now...?'

'After barely losing the first battle, he's getting nervous,' Shu thought. 'That nervousness is what's going to make you lose this battle,' Shu noticed Ken was observing. 'As long as he doesn't realize it...'

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium. Spryzen smoothly lands on the stadium and dash off with speed while Kerbeus hit the wall and dash off instead of going to the center.

You and Valt noticed.

"Woah! Kerbeus is attacking!" Valt gasped.

"I thought Kerbeus is a defense type," you said, slightly showed.

"Attack right from the start!" Besu said.

"Attack, King Kerbeus!" Keru shouted and green flaming aura surrounded Kerbeus and revealing its avatar.

"Brace yourself, Storm Spryzen!" Shu shouted with his aura surrounded him. Spryzen burst out a flame, revealing its avatar. Both (Bey Name) and Valtryek gasped and squealing seeing Spryzen being summoned out.

Two beys meet at the center and clash.

"Yes!"

Spryzen's driver sparks slightly, made Ken gasped, Valt's eyes widened while you looks amazed.

"It stopped!"

"This is the power of Spryzen's Unite Driver!" Shu said. "Go!"

"Counter Break!"

With the command, Spryzen run around the stadium with flame all over it and went straight to Kerbeus. With that, Kerbeus got burst.

"Burst!"

Ken's jaws drop while Shu slightly smirked. Shu ran a hand on his hair and showing off his scar. But when you saw his scar, you silently touched your left hand.

"Shu wins with a Burst Finish!" Valt declared, extended his arm towards Shu.

"Counter Break..." Keru trailed off. "Shu Kurenai... He really is strong!"

Picking up his bey, Shu clenching it. "That was a good battle," He smiled.

"D-Don't try and act cool!" Keru said. "The next time we fight, I'll win no matter what!"

"Could you..." Besu said. "Let us fight again some time...?"

Shu was taken aback and smiled. "Which one of them is the real you?"

Ken blushed.

"They're both Ken!" Valt said, both hands behind his head.

"Shut up!" Keru snapped at Valt.

"Could you be quiet?" Besu said.

You suddenly cleared your throat, made them turned to you.

"You said you wanted to fight me, right?" You smiled at Ken. "I'm ready to face you,"

"S-Sure! We'll win against you, girly!" Keru said.

"Doubt it," you mumbled.

"(Bey Name) versus Kerbeus? I can't wait to see this!" Valt squealed.

"Shu, you wanna watch?" You asked, Shu smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I would like to see your improvement," Shu said.

You sticks out your tongue at Shu and Shu rolled his eyes before walked to Valt.

~~~

"First Battle!"

Inserting beys into the launcher, both of you stanced.

'King Kerbeus...' You thought. 'Good defensive,' You hardened your eyes. 'Three headed dogs, huh?'

'(Full Bey Name)...' Ken thought. 'A Balance type like Storm Spryzen,' Ken sweating. 'Will she attack or will she defense? Which is it...?'

'Ever since she got her own bey, she's improves at this,' Shu thought, crossing his arms. 'I doubt she got the skills,'

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium. Both beys landed on the stadium and Kerbeus went to the center while (Bey Name) spun around the stadium.

"What are you waiting for?" Keru mocked.

"Try and mock me, that won't work," you said.

"We'll see," Keru said. "Kerbeus!"

"You're the one who will be laughing stock," you said.

"What did you say?!" Keru growled.

Raising your hand up, Shu's eyes widened and slightly gasped when he recognized this trick.

"W-what are you doing?" Besu asked.

You give out a smile, you closed your hand, creating an explosion and (Bey Name) went straight to Kerbeus.

"No way!" Valt gasped.

(Bey Name) Burst Kerbeus.

In slow motion, the wind blow your hair while your arm still up.

"Burst Finish!" Valt declared, extended his arm towards you. "(Name) wins with a Burst Finish!"

"Y-You..." Keru stuttered.

You smirked and put your hands on your hips.

"I-Incredible..." Besu said. "No wonder you're known as Beyblade Princess,"

You just shrugged and pick up Burst Kerbeus and fixed it. Ken shouldn't help but feel warm inside. You picked up yours and walked up to Ken, hand him his bey.

"That's fun," you smiled. Ken blushed and mentally fanboying. "Wanna battle again sometimes?"

Nodding shakingly, Ken snatched his bey from you and run off.

"Hey, Ken!" Valt shouted. "You're joining the Beyclub, right?"

"Seems like he doesn't," you spoke up, made Valt's expression became nyarm.

"No way..." Valt sighed. "He said he'd join..." Then, he turned to Shu. "Shu!" He said. "You'll join of course!" You sighed. "Our Beyblade Club!"

"I don't like groups," Shu said.

"Me either," you said, crossing your arms. Valt gasped and Shu walk past Valt.

"So you're on your own there," Shu said.

"Whaaat!?" Valt screamed, made you covered your ears. "What the heck, Shu! Just join the Beyclub!"

From afar, stood Daigo with his hands in his jacket pocket.

"Counter Break, huh?" Daigo turned his head and saw the blonde cocky male. "Even more reason to get excited about it," the blonde smirked. "My battle with Shu Kurenai and (Name) (Last Name)..."

"I don't get it why do you want to battle your crush," Daigo said, but inside, he's jealous of boys have a crush on you.

"W-what are you talking about?!" The blonde barks. "She's not my crush! We're just a friend!"

"More like childhood friend," Daigo said.

"B-Be quiet!" The blonde blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

~~~

Aoi Residence. A door bell rang.

"One sec, be there in a bit!" Chiharu walked to the door and looked at the door hole. "Yes, who is it?"

"It's Besu!" Besu said.

"Kerrruu..." Keru growled.

This made Chiharu screamed. Then, Valt came down along with you and the twins.

"Mom, what happened!?"

"Mrs. Aoi, are you okay?!"

"S-Something weird, outside!" Chiharu fearly said while pointing.

"Huh?"

~~~

Knowing who is it, it's Ken.

"Oh, so you're Valt's friend along with (Name)," Chiharu said.

"His name's Ken!" Valt said.

"Hello!" Besu bowed.

"Hello!" Chiharu said. "Ah, should I take you upstairs?"

"Here's fine!" Keru said.

"What're you doing here?" Nika asked.

"Did you came here to get revenge of losing to Valt?" Toko added.

"That's not it!" Besu shook his head.

"I'll join the Beyclub," Keru said, crossing his arms.

This made Valt gasped in happiness.

"Bye then,"

Ken were about to leave but Valt stopped him.

"Wait, Ken!" Valt said and practically grab Ken's clothing and drag him in and you just sweatdropped and facepalm.

"What're you doing!?" Keru said as Valt push Ken in the house.

"You came all the way there, so make yourself at home!" Valt said.

"Yeah, make yourself at home!" Chiharu agreed.

"No, no, I'm leaving!" Besu said.

"Come on, come on!"

"Let go, I'm leaving!"

Knowing Chiharu would scream, you covered your ears.

"We can hang out and-"

"You'll eat my bread and you'll like it!" Chiharu shouted.

Shivering in his spine, Ken immediately turned around.

"O-Okay!" Keru said.

"Thanks for the food," Besu said.

"Very good," Chiharu give out a close-eyed grin.

~~~

"My mom's bread is delicious!"

In front of them, a basket full of breads.

The Aoi Twins eat the bread, you eat the bread politely and your eyes gaze on Ken, who were staring at the bread in hands.

Taking a bite, Ken gasped and blush on his cheeks. Just like that, he devour the bread as you, Valt and Chiharu look at him. Both mother and son give each other a thumb up.

Ken's gaze on you and noticed you were staring at him. He blushed and mentally fanboying.

~~~
Outside of Aoi Residence.

After saying goodbye to Ken, the ravenette walked away.

"Hey, (Name)," Valt said, made your turned to him.

"What?"

"Join the Beyclub!" Valt grinned and hug your arm, you sweatdropped.

"Will you let me decide?" You said. Valt pouted and you sighed. "I'll give you my answer tomorrow,"

"Yes!" Valt cheered and hug you. "You're the best!"

You couldn't help but sweatdropped at your best friend. Valt let go of the hug and grinned.

"See you tomorrow," you send a wave and walked towards your house.

"Just two more until the Beyclub's a reality!" Valt cheered.

~~~

Entering your house, you saw your parents were looking at you at the living room.

"I'm home...?" You said unsurely. (M/N) and (D/N) looked at each other before sighed.

"Sweetheart, we have something to tell you," (D/N) said as he sat on the couch.

"What is it?" You asked, walking up to them.

"(Name). You see, you actually have a sister," (M/N) said. Your eyes widened in shock.

"W-what?"

(M/N) and (D/N) nodded.

"Yes. A sister or more like a twin sister," (D/N) said. "And you saw the room next to your room? When you asked about that room?"

[Flashback]

Walking to your room and, you noticed a room next to your room. Raising your eyebrow in confusion, you called out your dad.

"Hey, dad?" You called out and (D/N) came to you.

"What is it?" (D/N) asked.

"What's that room for?" You asked, pointing at the door next to yours. (D/N)'s eyes widened and sweating.

"That's a storage room!"

"Wasn't we have a storage room downstairs?"

"W-well, since the storage room downstairs is kinda messy, your mother decided to put more stuff in this storage room," (D/N) sweats.

"I see," You hummed. "Oh well," you walked in your room and close the door. (D/N) sighed in relief.

[End Flashback]

"You told me that's a storage room," you said.

"That room is actually your twin's room," (D/N) said.

"Why did you lied?" You frowned and slightly disappointed in your parents.

"You would have freaked out if we tell you this," (M/N) said.

"What's her name?" You asked.

"Her name..." (D/N) trailed off.

"Is (T/N)..." (M/N) finished.

"What's happened to her?" You asked.

"Well..." (D/N) trailed off. "She's maybe study overseas,"

"Sweetheart, are you mad at us?" (M/N) frowned, you shook your head.

"No," you said. "Just shocked,"

"We're sorry for hiding the secret from you," (D/N) said.

"Don't worry," you shrugged. "Speaking of which, her phone number?"

"I think she changed her number or maybe she still used the old one," (M/N) said.

"Here," (D/N) took out a paper and give it to you, you take it and you saw a phone number of your twin sister.

"You can try call her," (D/N) said.

"Maybe later," you walked towards your room, leaving your parents.

"I know what's you thinking," (D/N) sighed.

"At least, she doesn't mad at us anymore, that's a relief," (M/N) said.

"Yeah..."

Back to you.

You entered your room and look at the paper. (Bey Name) appears in spirit.

"Secret can be revealed," (Bey Name) said, you nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you join the Beyclub?" (Bey Name) said, you shrugged.

"I still need to decide,"

"I see,"

You stared at the paper. You will figure out about your missing twin sister.

Someday, you'll know.

________________________________

Done!! Uhuhu!!

Anyway, vote and comment!

See you in the next chapter/episode!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 252 39
This is a book of random and wholesome stories of our favorite bladers. I don't own the characters but these are some of my stories about them. These...
8.3K 155 15
Since there is no more Beybalde Burst anime I decide to a Fanfiction crossover of Love Live and Beybalde Burst where Honoka and her friends meet a bo...
26K 753 15
A shocking tragedy happen in Aoi family where the beyblade world sadden. No one know how to moved one until one year had pass a mysterious strong gro...
66.4K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...