Mr Perfect's Perfect Wife

By myr__shades

y/n a 20 years old successful Architect got Married to a successful business man..... Competition... More

Past
First Meet...
Bipolarity
Hypnotized.

His another side...

6 1 0
By myr__shades

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️:- THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE MURDER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT CAN SKIP THIS PART.....

Who believes that a humble, kind and gentlemen type person can kill number of people by his own hands...

Taehyung:- Cry , Cry more than you can but listen no one is gonna save you from me ....(physco smile)

??:- Aaaaa-hhhhhhh (crying with his lungs out in pain)

Taehyung:-hahahahhah(physco laugh)

??:- please I beg you don't do this to me I'll never ever betray you please Taehyung Please..

Taehyung:- how can you supposed to betray me or not ,in future ...huh . I'm gonna kill u ryt now... (Smirking)

*Sudden sound of 6 fired bullets stopped the screaming noice in the hall.

His shirt was all covered with blood and a body was fell on the ground with blood flowing from the bodies chest.....

Taehyung shouted clean his filthy blood from the floor and give a new dress ....

In a blink gaurds cleaned the mess from their.

Suddenly a message popped up in his phone........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...