MLP MYM Chapter 7 Episode 2 M...

By K0smicgr4pe

The Mane 6 and Sparky wandered into the Bridlewood forest after a fun day at the beach and found the fountain... More

Bridlewood Fountain of youth mystery
Zipp Storm's's mystery/1st victim: Sunny Starscout
Zipp Storm's research/Baby Sunny Starscout's playtime/1st Bedtime
1st Morning/2nd Victim: Izzy Moonbow
Baby Mane 2's playtime/2nd bedtime
2nd morning/3rd victim: Hitch Trailblazer
3rd morning/4th victim: Pipp Petals
The Baby Mane 4 and Sparky's playtime
Opaline's tree escape/The search for the Mane 6/4th Bedtime
4th morning/5th victim: Zipp Storm
Baby Mane 5 and Sparky's playtime/5th bedtime
5th morning/6th and final victim: Misty Brightdawn
Baby Mane 6, and Sparky's playtime/Opaline and the others arrival/6th bedtime
6th and final morning/Family photo/Equestrian promise/Back to normal

Baby Mane 3 and Sparky's playtime/3rd bedtime

26 0 0
By K0smicgr4pe

That makes the Mane 4 into the Mane 3.

"Ok, girls. I am not changing any diapers." Said Zipp Storm as she cringed in disgust.

"(Gasps) That's it, Sis! You've been looking directly right at it!" Gasped Pipp Petals, in excitement.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll be right back. Come on, Baby Hitch." Said Misty Brightdawn, as she carried him up to his room.

"Oh, well. I guess I won't need my sheriff equipment then." Said Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, as he gave Misty Brightdawn, his sheriff equipment. She placed his sheriff equipment inside his drawer.

She placed him in the table and gave him a diaper and strapped it around Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer's waist.

"There, all done. You ready to go play and have fun with Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah." Said Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer. She carried him downstairs and lets him play with Baby Sunny Starscout and Baby Izzy Moonbow.

Sparky Sparkeroni tugged Zipp Storm's tail.

"You want to join them, too, Sparky?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

Sparky Sparkeroni nodded happily.

"Ok, then." Said Misty Brightdawn.

Misty Brightdawn brought Sparky Sparkeroni upstairs and placed him onto the table and she strapped the diaper around Sparky Sparkeroni's waist. And finally, she brought him back downstairs and let him have some fun with the Baby Mane 3.

"You three ready to watch some animal videos from Baby Einstein?" Asked Zipp Storm.

He thought of his favorite Baby Einstein animal videos. He watched Baby Dolittle: Neighborhood Animals and World Animals, Baby Macdonald, and Baby Noah.

"Sure. We would love to." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, and Baby Hitch Trailblazer.

They are started to watch animal videos from Baby Einstein. They watched Neighborhood Animals, World Animals, Baby Macdonald: A day on the Farm, and Baby Noah: Animal Expedition.

Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer laughed and clapped his hooves because he liked Baby Einstein too. "Wow! Those animal videos from Baby Einstein were amazing!" Said Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"Wow! So, this is what we look like in Mane Melody!" Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

They started to remember the time at Mane Melody when they turned into babies due to the face masks.

"Whoa! You're right! Sorry about that, guys." Said Pipp Petals, apologetically.

"That's ok, Pipp, it's not your fault, it's mine, I shouldn't have created the magic fountain of youth glitter at the beach." Said Baby Sunny Starscout.

At noon, after lunch, The Mane 3, Sparky, and Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, and Baby Hitch Trailblazer are having fun. Zipp played "Losing Streak" by Eels on the radio.

They had fun in the front yard and the backyard outside of the Crystal Brighthouse. They played some fun games inside the Crystal Brighthouse.

At night, the Mane 3, Sparky, Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, and Baby Hitch Trailblazer laughed because they had so much fun today.

"That was so much fun!" Said Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, and Baby Hitch Trailblazer.

Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, and Baby Hitch Trailblazer rubbed their eyes, stretched, and yawned, indicating that they're gonna have a good night sleep.

"You ready to go to bed, guys?" Asked Misty Brightdawn.

"Yeah. (Yawns)" Said Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, and Baby Hitch Trailblazer as they yawned again.

"Ok, then." Said Zipp Storm as she carried them upstairs to the bathroom and gave them a bath so they can be clean tomorrow and she took them to their room. And Zipp Storm played Canon in D on the radio for Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer rubbed his eyes, stretched, yawned, and went to sleep.

Misty Brightdawn played Brahms' Lullaby for Baby Sunny Starscout.

Baby Sunny Starscout rubbed her eyes, stretched, yawned, and went to sleep.

Pipp Petals sang a lullaby for Baby Izzy Moonbow.

Pipp Petals (sings):
Hush now, my baby
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream

Sleep and remember,
My last lullaby
So I'll be with you when you dream

Baby Izzy Moonbow rubbed her eyes, stretched, yawned, and went to sleep.

Sparky tugged Zipp's leg. He asked if he could sleep with the Baby Mane 3.

"Sure, Sparky." Said Pipp Petals, as she placed him next to Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer.

"Here you go, Baby Sheriff Hitch, Sparky will sleep with you every night." Zipp Storm said, as she gave Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, and Sparky Sparkeroni a good night kiss and tucked them in.

"Good night, my little ponies, and Sparky. We'll see you in the morning tomorrow when we have breakfast." Said Pipp Petals, softly.

"Good night." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Hitch Trailblazer, and Sparky, sleepily.

"Good night, Sunny." Said Baby Izzy Moonbow, Baby Sheriff Hitch Trailblazer, and Sparky Sparkeroni tiredly.

"Good night, Izzy. Good night, Hitch. Good night, Sparky." Said Baby Sunny Starscout, sleepily.

They finally went to sleep while Baby Izzy Moonbow sucks her hoof while she's sleeping. They listened to classic lullabies while they're sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690 27 26
A small child made their own animatronic and kept it a secret for years as it can transform into Glitch Mode, Nightmare Mode, Medical Mode and Plushy...
2.4K 48 9
THIS IS A AGERE STORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE AGERE AKA AGE REGRESSION THEN DON'T READ. READ THE DESCRIPTION AND FIRST FEW CHAPTERS. The setting is in the...
423K 6.2K 19
The story of (Y/N) and the Mane 6 continues in Season 2, as they face more challenges in friendship together such as trying to change someone's perso...
1.9K 64 28
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...