TransformersxSkycolt Starmybu...

بواسطة Yakechie

(Apollo and Solaris didn't get killed by Seth but Zeus is separated from Apollo and others and Estella is ali... المزيد

Characters
Base Eyes info power and species(just few+)
Elders of Realms
Draw from Starmybunny(i made this)
1
2
My Oc..
Read

Apollo's Child :) and Estella's child, Odin's Child :)

33 0 0
بواسطة Yakechie

(All images is not mine)
Apollo's Daughter
Name: Sunshine
Nicknames: Sunny(Apollo and others), Little sunshine(by Apollo), Nenny(By Horus), Weakling human(By Starcream and other deceptions idk?),Sunshine(By Other SkyKids)
Quotes:"Your no different to Fallen creatures you foul creature being.."Said to Megatron-
Eye color: Golden light yellow(Similar to her Father's eyes)
User Magic Eye: Star/Solarian User/ Light user
Personality: Cheerful, short temper, kind, though, bravery, naive(she may learn from her father Apollo little bit)

Her hair looks(Pretend its Sunshine)(she has similar hairstyle to Solaris's hair)
And also she similar fox mask to her Father and Solaris's fox mask

Her dress outfit and cape-
Lotus Cape-

Estella and Eos's Daughter
Name: Esme
Nicknames: Lady Crystal(By Other Skykids), Weak Human(Same as Deception and Starcream)....
Quote:"What kind of Creature are you?.."Said to Cliffjumper-
She looks like her Mother's Face and had same hair as her mother
User magic eye-Eden, and Wisdom
Personality: Patience, Wiseful, Sense of dignity honor, intelligence,(probably will learn from her mother's personality):)

Cape-

clothes-

Odin's Son
Name: Hazel
Nickname: Hazy(From human Teens and Sunny), Weakling human, Guardian Nature(from Optimus)
Personality: Myterious, aloof, cautious not trusting everyone, hides worries and secrets, strategic(he will be mostly learn from his father Odin and Hades)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
200K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
223K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...