𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ οΏ½...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

4.Reena

2.7K 197 57
By writingsbyrayy

I was impressed by the way he just made me feel happy without words. No wonder why it's said 'Action speaks louder than words.'

He was kind of becoming my best friend now and I felt more close to him than Aadhya.

Aadhya and my brother didn't really like each other and always kept fighting which annoyed me a lot and I used to share my annoyance and gossips about their fights with Vijay. He used to just laugh and do nothing about it but still I would go to him next day.
Our bond was increasing with a lot of speed and we were good friends now.

Aadhya would always come to my house for morning yogas and meditation which helped me a lot with my panic attacks. I am glad she chose to be my friend instead of psychiatrist, I was anyways tired of them.

"Sit in a stable position and close your eyes." She said.

As I closed my eyes I felt like someone entered the room. When I opened my eyes I saw bhaiya.

"??" I asked raising my eyebrows without saying anything to avoid Aadhya breaking her meditation, she was very particular about it.

Nothing he said with his expressions and waved his hand as a sign to continue. He kept looking at us God knows why.

When we were done with meditation and Aadhya opened her eyes she saw him.

"Stop looking at someone who is meditating." She said.

"I am looking at my sister." He replied.

"She was meditating too. So get out of the room."

"Are you serious? This is my house."

"And this is Reena's bedroom and you shouldn't come in when she have her female friends in the room Mr. Oberoi."

I finally interrupted them before he could say something heated.

"Okay enough you guys. Bhaiya I'll see you at breakfast and she is going to leave in five minutes." I said and pleased him.

He didn't argue further and left.

"Why do you always fight with him?" I asked.

"Because he is an ass." She replied while shrugging her shoulders.

She got a call from Roshni.

"These people are planning to go for woods party.. You wanna join?" She asked.

"Ahhh.... Everyone is coming?" I asked scratching my neck.

"Yes I guess so."

"Sure?"

"Wait let me think... No Vijay is not coming."

"Ohh okay."

"You coming?" She asked again.

"When are we going?" I asked.

"Tonight."

"Ahhh... I can't I have an important test tomorrow gotta prepare for that." I didn't had a test I just didn't feel like going. Nothing is better than being in your blanket in winter night and feeling all cozy.

"Yaar! Okay next time! " She said and left after hugging me.

I had nothing to do so thought of stalking people on Instagram. I did stalk a couple of people and then came across Vijay's profile. His highlights were filled with club stories, gym, girls and oh my god bikes. He had posted videos of him riding a bike and some photos from front camera of him wearing helmet and showing a glimpse of his messy hairs, fair skin and grey eyes which gave a very sexy look. No wonder why he is a fuckboy and every girls wants him so badly.

Thank God I am not one of them, I already have attachment issues and being with this guy would completely destroy me not that I am not completely destroyed but he would destroy me more.

I was in my blanket and all comfortable in my bed while I was watching some series and having my pizza... Ummm! Perfect. And just when I thought the night wouldn't get more perfect I got a text from him.

Me: What are you doing?

Vijay: Dad is not well so taking care of him. What are you doing?

Me: typing...

Vijay: Let me guess...... You are in your fur blanket being all cozy, eating some cheese pizza and watching some kind of series which involves lawyers and investigations.

Me: Huhh!? How did you know?

Vijay: Just guessed.

Me: Guesses are never so accurate.

Vijay: My guesses are.

It was strange to guess each and every detail. I found it weird but anyways....... I started focusing on my series again.

Present:

Vijay : Are you okay baby?

Me: How am I suppose to be okay?

Vijay: Don't worry I'll sort everything meri jaan.

Me: How? Are families will never agree for us.

Vijay: If they don't they I'll bring them to a point where they have to agree for us.

Me: What are you going to do?

He went offline and I was laying in my room crying, sobbing, heart broken.

There was a knock on the door.

'Who is it?' I shouted.

"Aadhya."

I didn't bother to fix my face and went straight to open the door.

She came inside and locked the door.

"Fix your face the rituals are going to start today evening...your brother is burning with anger. It took me a lot of time to calm him down." She said wiping off my tears.

I got more emotional and hugged her tightly like she was my mother.

"I love him a lot, I really do please convince bhaiya." I started shouting out loud.

"Shh... There are guests out there. Stop crying I can't guarantee but I will try to do something after wedding."

"You will... Really?"

"Yes but you have to promise me that you won't talk to Vijay till I tell you to, ignore him and stay away from him during whole wedding."

"He is coming to the wedding? Bhaiya agreed to that?"

"He was not ready to but as you know Vijay is my best friend and he has to come to my wedding. I made him agree to this."

I started wiping my tears.

"Make sure you are no where close to each other so else you know the consequences... He is your brother and you know him more than me so I don't have to it explain it to you."

Aadhya left and I kept staring at the window which gave me a view of workers doing all the decorations and being best in their work. The whole friend group was busy in keeping a watch over the arrangements.

Aadhya and Bhaiya were getting married.. It was a destination wedding. They were very happy with each other and bhaiya would listen to each and every thing Aadhya said but I doubted that he would agree to this one.

Their love was worth watching for all of us, from enemies to getting soft spot for each other, discovering the past of their childhood, going through so many ups and downs and still they were together at last. If you are meant to be you will end up together no matter what and if you are not meant to be you won't get them no matter how hard you try. Maybe I should leave everything to destiny.

I took a shower and dressed up for the first event of the wedding. When I came out of washroom I felt something strange. Something was different. There was a set of bangles on the bed, it wasn't mine, I had never seen it. I went closer and found a note.

'I might seem far away from you but in real I am very close to your heart. If you wear this bangles I'll know that you will be with me in every situation no matter what. You would look good in these bangles soniye (heart). '

I wore the bangles.

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
18.8K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
1.1M 50.7K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
526K 34.4K 73
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...