kkulppang | beomtae oneshots

De bumgeoppang

🧸 this book is dedicated for 우주인 (astronauts) 💫 📝 lowercase intended. ˚ 📂 ˚。⋆. keep in mind that english... Mais

💌┊artistic room of ours
💌┊our last prom dance
💌┊asleep confession
💌┊could've been different
💌┊it's... the aquarium
💌┊you're vocal(ist.)
💌┊foreign actions
💌┊the plaid skirt on sect. four

💌┊a hundred kisses before you go

495 32 2
De bumgeoppang

genre : fluff (?)
words : 1,360 words

summary : taehyun should've confess long ago he knows, and now his best friend a.k.a someone he loves beomgyu is leaving south korea tomorrow.

he decided to confess the night before.

⚠ contains : bxb content, swearing.

𓄲 leave a vote! to support this book 💗

"please, keep loving me even if we're miles away from each other."

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆝⋆.˚ 𓇼

"so, you're leaving tomorrow...?" taehyun asked, standing awkwardly.

beomgyu nodded in response. hands busy packing up his remaining stuff before leaving tomorrow morning.

taehyun is sad, of course he is.

one of his 'best friend' is moving to another country. continuing his study, miles away from south korea. 'no wonder hyung's english has gotten extremely better these days' taehyun thought.

beomgyu didn't told anyone. about him going to australia, for studying abroad. not a single soul knows until today, he suddenly called taehyun over to his apartment. asking him to bring his jacket taehyun had borrowed.

taehyun arrived with mind full of questions, he was mildly confused. "why all of the sudden?" beomgyu then explained everything he needed to know and taehyun was beyond shocked to process the new information he just received. he felt every emotion exists in one minute.

he's mad that beomgyu kept such big thing a secret, he's sad the person he loves is leaving him. but at the same time he's happy beomgyu got to study in his dream university, and he's also relieved beomgyu chose to say a farewell before actually leaving.

now he's left with one question. why? why is he the only one to know? ...what about the others?

why did he get the special treatment? aside of the fact he has his jacket.

"ah, taehyun-ah did you bring my jacket you borrowed?" beomgyu asked, finally diverting his attention from his suitcase towards the younger.

"i did, here." taehyun answered. pulling out the said jacket from the paper bag he's carrying.

honestly, deep down taehyun is reluctant to give it back. all because beomgyu's scent is quite strong in that specific piece of clothing. he can't help but to miss it, maybe even more than the human who owns it.

it's just taehyun feels like he's being hugged by the older while wearing the jacket, and beomgyu never did. he doesn't even hold his hand or cling to him, no matter how close they are beomgyu always try to keep their distance. in the name of keeping each other's personal space.

"thank you! i needed my favorite jacket with me or else I'll get homesick." beomgyu chuckled as taehyun rolled his eyes and smiled. "of course you would."

beomgyu folded the jacket neatly and while he did he accidentally sniffed it. beomgyu's sweet cologne was there faintly but the new unfamiliar fresh scent covered it almost completely.

beomgyu raised his head, eyes immediately locked with taehyun's doe ones, staring curiously at him, "this smells like you a lot now~" beomgyu said teasingly.

warm pink tinted the younger's cheeks, "sorry, i haven't washed it." now that he remembered, he had never put the jacket in laundry and would always wear it everywhere he goes. taehyun is that attached to his hyung's soothing aroma.

"no worries, i can wash it myself it's my clothing anyway. but i think i wouldn't for a while." beomgyu said.

taehyun tilted his head at it, "why...?"

"if i do then your smell will fade away, and I'll miss you badly." beomgyu admit so calmly, as if the victim of his words isn't going to explode at any minute.

taehyun didn't respond to it for a minute, he stayed silent contemplating his next action... he then decided to go for it, taking his possibly last chance.

taehyun walk closer quietly towards the older, putting his suitcase aside and sat right in front of him.

he didn't know where this bravery come from but he tangled beomgyu's right warm hand with his left cold one, then he gaze deeply right into his eyes. "do you mean it?" taehyun questioned.

beomgyu hummed as he tightened their hold, transferring his warm heat to the other boy. his lips curled into a thin smile. for a second it felt like a flower has bloomed with butterflies filling the inside of his chest.

"say it, hyung! ...or I'll assume that your sweetened actions are nothing, that every heart-fluttering moments of us are platonic to you...

...that your honeyed words are always empty, and that your affection for me is in the name of friends. "

taehyun paused as his voice got shakier each words he let out and his eyes are starting to get glossy from it. "i hate the fact that I'm just a friend to you!" he snapped. lowering his head.

"because you know what, hyung? you're not my bestfriend neither friend nor my brother."

"to me... you're someone i love more than a friend and neither it has ever been pure like brotherhood love."

he took a deep breath before his last confession, "I love you like lovers do." taehyun lifted his head at last, his sparkling eyes staring straight into beomgyu's dark orbs.

the older left his mouth agape slightly, his heart pounding as fast as it can be. he didn't expect such confession from the younger.

beomgyu loved taehyun as much as he does. but he was hesitant if the younger really liked him back, and he's also too afraid to do the first move. he kept distance most of the time because he doesn't want to make taehyun uncomfortable with his feelings.

"I know I talked too much, but hyung at the very least please tell me... that we were never really platonic."

beomgyu never sees taehyun as a platonic friend, he had always thought of him as a crush from the beginning.

since he laid his eyes on him. he fell in love immediately with those mesmerizing eyes, and captivating smile.

taehyun tensed up when beomgyu suddenly cupped his face with his delicate warm hands, "taehyun, we were never really platonic." and finally he felt what he had been dying to feel... or taste.

a gentle kiss on the lips from someone he adore and love dearly. the kiss was slow and soft, beomgyu was taking his sweet time to savor every moment of their first kiss.

it was nice, but not into taehyun's liking.

taehyun pulled away first, eyes instantly entranced by the older's pink lips.

beomgyu watched him attentively when he touched it with his fingers, poking it as he says... "your lips are softer than it looks." beomgyu chuckled lightly at the comment, "you sure paid a lot of attention to my lips."

the other boy nodded shyly, "i did. for a long time too. but sadly, soon i won't be able to. so please..."

taehyun murmured the last part, leaning in closer. his nose almost brushing another, "...kiss me a hundred times before you leave."

beomgyu smiled lovingly, and without a second thought he kissed him again, hungrier this time. wrapping his hands around taehyun's petite waist, lifting him up and placed him on his lap.

his suitcase has now long forgotten, and them surrounded by beomgyu's stuffs and clothings.

taehyun brought his hand up and held beomgyu's jaw roughly with his small hand, deepening and leading the kiss however he like. beomgyu moaned when taehyun's tongue pressed against his.

the kiss turned hot, messy and wet. making the both of them drowned into the sensation of addictive and intoxicating kiss.

beomgyu's hands started squeezing the younger's waist, overwhelmed by the kiss taehyun had dominated. beomgyu blushed profusely when taehyun guided his hand to go higher, under his shirt. it didn't take long for him to comply though.

as the night goes by, the hotter it gets.

taehyun ended up sleeping over and beomgyu missing his flight the next morning. instead of being mad or annoyed, he decided to reschedule his leave. wanting to be with his newly boyfriend a little longer, maybe a few days more.

for now he wants to sleep in, comfortably wrapped around the younger's embrace.

--- . 。⋆ ☂ ˚

fin.

(just a quick update, i didn't proofread this cause i got lazy... sorry, i hope it's readable.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

259K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...
21.2K 758 26
Taehyun shouldn't be around older men just for money, considering how innocent and tiny he is, but he's desperate. Ever since his traumatic car crash...
6.3K 486 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
72.4K 5.4K 48
✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworldly person finds himself stranded on this...